Afro-descendant Nation Confederated

@Pioneer1 the message below was in my in box today:

"I don't understand why we just sit around and TALK. when there is a well defined STRUCTURE that makes Black Lives Matter and it is our own National Structure.We can't arrive at this far reaching destination of our lives mattering without a VEHICLE, a well thought out way to make our lives matter. We cannot logically obtain Reparations while we have not liberated ourselves. Reparations do not work well for encapsulated people.  Reparations is an International matter as explained by Malcolm X and the only way to obtain COLLECTIVE reparations is that we must be a Self-determining collective, until we realize that BLACK LIVES WILL NOT MATTER.  The Government, the Police Unions, the District Attorney Associations, and the Conservatives judges cannot reform themselves and we should not expect them to.

We ask you to listen to the Afro-descendant Nation Confederated and our brother Ramzu Yunus when we say we must move for SELF-DETERMINATION so that we can be assured that you, I and our children and family will be safe. Self-Repair is the First Step towards full reparations. WE MUST FIRST BECOME STRONG ENOUGH TO REPLACE not only the POLICE, but the JUDGES, D.A's, Banks, Stores, Landlords and execute our Afro-descendant Right to the land and authority over it.

WE ARE NOW AT 150,000 Citizens but WE WANT AND WILL OBTAIN 1 MILLION CITIZENS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE FINAL MOVE TOWARDS TRUE FREEDOM."

We need your vote and your participation. Please register now at www.adconfederation.com

Well I'm on this mailing list with some pretty prominent elders. It does not seems like this is a scam. But you never know, government agents could be anywhere.

I did not sign up, but it reminded me of your philosophy (albeit more extreme) and I thought you might it interesting.

Troy

I did a little research on our brother Ramzu Yunus and it appears that he does have a slight following in a Detroit neighborhood that he apparently tried to or is in the process of "taking over".

Not sure what to make of him OR this e-mail.

It will be interesting to see the reactions from  the city, state, and federal governments towards HIM versus the reaction toward those "protesters" in Seattle who have occupied a few blocks.

I'm backing away from my "scam" accusations a bit as I do more research.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, Troy said:

the Afro-descendant Nation Confederated and our brother Ramzu Yunus

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

he does have a slight following in a Detroit neighborhood that he apparently tried to or is in the process of "taking over".

WOW! This name YUNUS strikes a chord! @Pioneer1 As I mentioned in the other thread, I want to share with you my understanding of his surname YUNUS because you said that you believe ISRAELITES are a myth and were White Caucasians originally and were not held captive in Egypt during the time of Moses. AND since you joke about Black African men naming themselves Solomon, Moses, and Jesus, I want to share with you what I have learned about the name YUNUS.

The name YUNUS was a common Hebrew Israelite name, so I am interested in what you turn up in your research about this man Ramzu Yunus.

YUNUS is one of the sons of the famous Negro man,  JEW, named Seljuk, that I wrote about who is the origin of the GREAT SELJUK EMPIRE that warred, were victorious, and dominated over the country of Turkey and Jerusalem for over 200 years at the start of the Crusades.  

SELJUK was a Hebrew Israelite man who was also a Khazite [Abkhazia] and in that army. Like this man, Ramzu Yunus, the SEljuks were big on CONFEDERATIONS. They became a part of a confederation in the far east, soon they broke from that and joined another confederation after they migrated back westwards and became Islamic. Soon, many of them became Christians as well.

SELJUK had at least four sons, named MICHAEL, MOSES, ISRAEL, AND JONAS. In Islamic script it is written as MIKAIL, MUSE, YISRAEL, YUNUS. 

He had another son YUSUF [JOSEPH] some write. 

SOLOMON [ie Suleiman] was a very common name for these Muslims and Islamic men during these times and for hundreds of years too. And some of the descendants of Seljuk were named Suleiman, as well.

The victor of the Seljuk force against the large Byzantine Empire force is named ALP ARSLAN in our script, but in other script they print his

birth name!!! Alp ARslan is the Great-grandson of Seljuk. His father's name is DAVID. They write his father's name by his TURKISH NAME TITLE and hide these Turks in their connection to Abraham. Alp Arslan's father is written by his Turkish name CHAGRI but his birth name is actually David. Alp Arslan is HEBREW ISRAELITE and his people conquered the Crusader Byzantine force. His birth name is MUHAMMAD, son of David. 

Seljuk----Michael----Chagri David----Alp Arslan; the Mighty Lion of the Tribe of David. 

So, I found this Ramzu Yunus to be very interesting indeed!!! 

• Thanks 1

Chev

First of all thank you for that lesson in history, and allow me to return the favor by sharing some history with you!

This may sound a little confusing to you, but let me try to break it down...…

Yunus is just the GREEK and ARABIC translation of the Hebrew word "Yunah".
It's also translated as "Jonah" in the KJV Bible.  The prophet who supposedly was sent to Nineveh.

Remember when I said that Musa was sent from Kemet to the Caucasus mountains to civilize the savage Caucasians?

He didn't go by himself but he went with a "crew" of people and when they first arrived they didn't stay with the people directly....it was too dangerous and at that time the Caucasians didn't have houses....they lived in caves for shelter.  So they stayed on ships until they could build safe shelter for themselves.
They would leave the ship and go up on land in scooba diving outfits, and this made them look like FISHES.
Most Caucasian couldn't swim at that time so seeing men swimming was strange to them.

It's been said that among the crew was THE REAL Yunah and that he was one of Musa's assistants.

Him (and others) coming up on shore looked...to the savages....like a big fishs washing up on shore and regurgitating men .  And THIS is where you get the myth of Jonah being in the belly of a fish and washing up on shore.

oannes | Tumblr

A depiction of the apkallu, Adapa, or Oannes. | Ancient sumerian ...

You can also read about this in the story of Dagon, Apkalu, Oannes (another variation of Yunus) , ect....by the ancient Akadians.

Again, Yunus is just the Greek and Arabic rendering of Yunah.

It's also where you get the European name "John" from.

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This may sound a little confusing to you, but let me try to break it down...…

Yunus is just the GREEK and ARABIC translation of the Hebrew word "Yunah".
It's also translated as "Jonah" in the KJV Bible.  The prophet who supposedly was sent to Nineveh.

@Pioneer1 My purpose of sharing history about the Crusades was to highlight Black African presence. though.

Again, you need to take script much farther back beyond NINEVEH and GREEK and ARABIC to the Cuneiform script of the Black AFrican scribes

of CHALDEA. JAPHETH--YAPHETH is the origin of YUNUH not Nineveh or Greek or Arabic.

Jonah, the Hebrew is dated at the height of NINEVEH -- 600s BC

MOSES the Hebrew is dated almost 1000 years prior.

NINEVEH and the depictions you show are of ASSYRIANS meaning Ash-Shur--WHITE SYRIANS.

Again, YUNUS is the name of one of the sons of the Great Seljuk of the time of the Crusades.

PIONEER, no one disputes that the SEljuks were Negroes. 

Chev

Again, you need to take script much farther back beyond NINEVEH and GREEK and ARABIC to the Cuneiform script of the Black AFrican scribes 
of CHALDEA. JAPHETH--YAPHETH is the origin of YUNUH not Nineveh or Greek or Arabic. 

Japheth is the origin of the Greek word JUPITER....but not Yunuh.
However, judging by your above statement I think we can BOTH agree that "YUNUS" is't the original name but rather "Yunuh" or "Yunah" is.

We're making progress!

Jonah, the Hebrew is dated at the height of NINEVEH -- 600s BC 
MOSES the Hebrew is dated almost 1000 years prior. 
NINEVEH and the depictions you show are of ASSYRIANS meaning Ash-Shur--WHITE SYRIANS. 

Perhaps you're correct, but we need to be careful with these "dates" because most of them are given to us by Caucasian archeologists for the purposes of CONFUSION.  They'll change them around every 20 or 30 years claiming to find more "evidence".

Nineveh wasn't established BEFORE Moses but AFTER Moses because it was one of the first cities that Caucasians established after tumbling down out of the mountains.

Again, YUNUS is the name of one of the sons of the Great Seljuk of the time of the Crusades.    

No disageement here.
However keep in mind that the Seljuks were MUSLIM and many Muslims name themselves with names they read in the Koran just like a lot of CHRISTIANS name themselves and their children from the names they read in the Bible.
And since the Arabs wrote the Koran the Arabs got the name "Yunus" from the Greeks and Romans who brought Christianity to them.

If you look at the word "Yunus".

The "-us" on the end of it is a SURE SIGN that it's not an original Hebrew, Aramaic, or Kemetic name because that Greeks and Romans would add "us" on the end of names like "JesUS",  "PontiUS"  "HerodotUS".  And since they got the word "YunUS" from the Greeks instead of the Jews....many of them name themselves "Yunus" instead of "Yunuh".

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Japheth is the origin of the Greek word JUPITER....but not Yunuh.

@Pioneer1 You give too much power to White Supremacy. Yunus is NOT a Greek name, it's origin is JAPHETH and stems from Black Babylonian script. The Greeks formed 1000+ years after Japheth.

we need to be careful with these "dates" because most of them are given to us by Caucasian archeologists

LOL. No. The ancient Egyptians and Sumerians were NOT Caucasian and archeology can be confirmed.

Nineveh wasn't established BEFORE Moses but AFTER Moses

LOL! No it was not! Nineveh goes way back to the time of ASSHUR--Assyria and so does the Akkadians. You format is totally White Supremacist. You give credit for 

ancient Black achievements over to White people. 

the Seljuks were MUSLIM

No. As I stated before, they migrated from the far east and joined a confederation with their Islamic brothers but a lot of the Keraites [Karaites] became Christian.

No their ancestry and connection to names are well established in script during the CRUSADES. Like Haile SElassie, the NATIONAL FLAG for the SEljuks 

was THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.

not an original Hebrew, Aramaic, or Kemetic name because that Greeks and Romans

You give all power to Greeks and Romans who came thousands of years after Black civilizations and script formed. The root 'Sus' does not begin with Greeks and Romans but goes all the way back to the earliest of times... SESOSTRIS, etc. 

Chev

Yunus is NOT a Greek name, it's origin is JAPHETH and stems from Black Babylonian script. 

How can the origin be "Japheth" when the letter "J" wasn't even in existence 1000 years ago?

Be careful in assuming the Babylonians were "Black" because at one point the Caucasians took over that area.
The Sumerians were Black but the Akkadians were Caucasian.

No. The ancient Egyptians and Sumerians were NOT Caucasian

?????

No. The KKK was NOT founded in China.
No. The moon is NOT made of cheese.
And No. You should NOT use hot sauce as a disinfectant

Ok, YOUR TURN again.....lol.

LOL! No it was not! Nineveh goes way back to the time of ASSHUR--Assyria and so does the Akkadians. You format is totally White Supremacist. You give credit for  
ancient Black achievements over to White people.  

You're using the Biblical timetable to determine "what" came after "what" and this is a big mistake because the Bible is a compilation of various myths, fables, and folk tales from many older sources so you can't always rely on what you read in it.

First Musa came to civilize and organize the Caucasians and LATER after they started making progress and came out of the mountains they began to form cities along the Euphrates River.

The first city was AKKAD (which means "one" or "first") and then Niveveh, ect.....as they oozed further down the river towards the gulf.

The root 'Sus' does not begin with Greeks and Romans but goes all the way back to the earliest of times... SESOSTRIS, e

Sesostris is clearly a GREEK rendering of that Pharaoh's name.
Just like Osiris is the GREEK rendering of the Kemetic Ausar and Issis is the GREEK rendering of the Kemetic Auset.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

the Bible is a compilation of various myths, fables, and folk tales from many older sources so you can't always rely on what you read in it.

But @Pioneer1 you have no source to prove anything. No one would hold you credible when you just go on your beliefs.

The first city was AKKAD

NO source.

You have no source. 

THE LATTER RAIN

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The root 'Sus' does not begin with Greeks and Romans but goes all the way back to the earliest of times... SESOSTRIS, etc.

Just like Osiris is the GREEK rendering of the Kemetic Ausar and Issis is the GREEK rendering of the Kemetic Auset.

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

You have no source. 

@Pioneer1 I need to source it. I did NOT go back far enough. However, you define ancient names by GREEK RENDERING and this cannot be a complete truth.

HOWEVER, I do understand that sometimes you use script but then at times you don't. You believe that words like Osiris, 'Kemetic' Ausar, Isis, and then Greek 'YUNUS' and you based a lot of words byway of the GREEK names but, I tell you that ancient script is NOT based on the GREEKS or the ROMANS but go much farther back to when script was developed by ancient Black civilizations such as Kemet or Khety, etc. So, I am going to go back farther:

THE LATTER RAIN

APRIL 17, 2350 BC

I am going to write this up in a few minutes, hopefully under another thread 

and define more in depth the name of YUNUS.

Chev

you have no source to prove anything. No one would hold you credible when you just go on your beliefs. 

I thought it was well known and established FACT among the scholarly world that most of the Bible is made up of fables and myths from earlier sources.  I didn't know I needed to provide "sources" to prove this, however......…

This leads us to the creation myth that opens the Bible. It is completely different from the two discussed above. 

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-where-did-creation-story-come-from-1.5404560

101 Myths of the Bible: How Ancient Scribes Invented Biblical History
 By
Gary Greenberg

https://web.csulb.edu/~cwallis/382/readings/160/greenberg.html

NO source.

The word "Akkad" is just an English translation of Ahad which means "one" or "first" in Semetic languages.

Akkad is sometimes regarded as the first empire in history.

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-hccc-worldcivilization/chapter/the-akkadian-empire/

As far as we know, the world's first empire was formed in 2350 B.C.E. by Sargon the Great in Mesopotamia. Sargon's empire was called the Akkadian Empire,

https://www.thoughtco.com/which-was-the-worlds-first-empire-121163

The city of Akkad (capital of the Akkadian Empire) was founded by a man commonly called Sargon (or Nimrud) who was one of the first leaders of the Caucasians AFTER they became civilized.

Sargon/Nimrud was also half-African (and half Caucasian).

You have no source. 

Senusret I (Middle Egyptian: z-n-wsrt; /siː ni ˈwas.riʔ/) also anglicized as Sesostris 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senusret_I

APRIL 17, 2350 BC

The "2350 BC" is a reasonable date, but the "April 17" part appears questionable because it's based on the Gregorian Calendar which has changed a lot.

Infact, I'm not even sure if the month called "April" even EXISTED that far in the past.
Ofcourse the time-frame it represents existed, but I doubt if it was called "April" that long ago.

((sigh))

Chev...…
One of the reasons I don't provide links (sources) to most of what I say is because much of the time people won't believe what you're saying anyway whether you provide a a source for them or not...lol.

I can say Musa was sent to the Caucasus to civilize the Caucasian and provide a PAGE FULL of  links to back that statement up and those who don't believe It and don't WANT to believe it will either ignore those links or provide sources of their own to COUNTER what I just said......so then it becomes a matter of who's "sources" are believed and are more credible.

An example of what I mean...…

I just sourced for you what I said in previous posts...….lol.....so did it help you to believe any of it?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I thought it was well known and established FACT among the scholarly world that most of the Bible is made up of fables and myths from earlier sources.  I didn't know I needed to provide "sources" to prove this, however......…

LOL @Pioneer1 The focus should not be to discredit ancient script but to confirm TRUE HISTORY no matter the source. 

America did NOT separate from the Bible on July 4th because it was a bunch of fables and myths! LOL. They wanted to continue with 

THE PECULIAR INSTITUTION, Chattel Slavery of which is well defined all throughout the Bible to be a great evil, and is the reason for PASSOVER, in Egypt in the first place. Egypt was judged for human sacrifice, for putting people in hard bondage. free labor. They oppressed the Nubians as well in Upper Egypt as well. 

America is cursed for their enslavement of little African children--THE YOUNG PIGEON & DOVES of prophecy.

You are using sources of White people who have defined themselves as Jews but not as the Original Jews. 

Of course they would throw down the Bible. 

The city of Akkad (capital of the Akkadian Empire) was founded by a man commonly called Sargon (or Nimrud) who was one of the first leaders of the Caucasians AFTER they became civilized.

Sargon/Nimrud was also half-African (and half Caucasian).

The Bible defines Nimrod as being the founder of AKKAD and as being CUSH HAM. Sargon in the Bible is NOT at all connected to Nimrod, but he is connected to Elam and the ASSYRIANS--ASSHUR SHEM. SARGON, GUDRUN, THE GUNNERS...

The Bible states that the White Syrians overthrew the Black Babylonians long after the Cushites set up SUMERIA. 

THE BIBLE states that Asshur Shem was educated in Nimrods Babylon and then set up his cities in the land of Syria today.

The BIBLE reveals that Asshur Shem was part White, NOT Nimrod, the mighty hunter before the Lord. 

SARGON was indeed half-African but NOT Nimrod. Sargon and his descendants were part of the reason the Sumerians were overthrown.

Assyrians were very evil and they separated from the Syrians. Your sources have completely White washed the true founders of 

Cush Babylon.

And it was not until Moses wrote, that this evil deception of the Assyrians was understood.

I just sourced for you what I said in previous posts...….lol.....so did it help you to believe any of it?

Pioneer1 I don't feel that it is good to focus on what is believed byway of reference source, but is the sources a TRUE CONFIRMATION of history? I don't want you to believe me, if I am wrong, but I want you to believe me, if I am right. 

You say that you don't trust archeology, so let me ask you; do you believe that the Steppe Pyramid is still here today in Egypt?

Do you believe the Steppe Pyramid was constructed as many script attest, during the time of Djoser, during the 3rd Dynasty of Egypt?

If not, then why? 

Chev

America did NOT separate from the Bible on July 4th because it was a bunch of fables and myths! LOL

What do you mean America separated from the Bible on July 4th?

Egypt was judged for human sacrifice, for putting people in hard bondage. free labor. 

Did you know that ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE (a source you trust....lol) the Israelites also practiced human sacrifice as well as hard bondage and slavery?

America is cursed for their enslavement of little African children-

You say America is "cursed" but what is your evidence or proof of that?

America is one of the strongest and one of the most properous nations in modern history DESPITE what she did to Africans and Meso Americans.

North Korea and Tasmania didn't commit the sins America committed and they aren't nearly as prosperous.

Do you KNOW America is cursed, or do you just FEEL that America SHOULD be cursed because of the terrible things she's done?
See, this goes back to what I was saying in the other thread about our people hoping and wishing something is true whether it's actually true or not.

You are using sources of White people who have defined themselves as Jews but not as the Original Jews.  
Of course they would throw down the Bible.  

All of the religous scriptures you have in your positon either come from or pass through the hands of Caucasians.

Even if you say the Bible was from Black people, it was a Caucasian publishing company and printing press that printed it up and distributed it.  So they had their hands on it.

The Bible defines Nimrod as being the founder of AKKAD and as being CUSH HAM. Sargon in the Bible is NOT at all connected to Nimrod, but he is connected to Elam and the ASSYRIANS--ASSHUR SHEM. SARGON, GUDRUN, THE GUNNERS... 
The Bible states that the White Syrians overthrew the Black Babylonians long after the Cushites set up SUMERIA.  
THE BIBLE states that Asshur Shem was educated in Nimrods Babylon and then set up his cities in the land of Syria today. 
The BIBLE reveals that Asshur Shem was part White, NOT Nimrod, the mighty hunter before the Lord.  
SARGON was indeed half-African but NOT Nimrod. Sargon and his descendants were part of the reason the Sumerians were overthrown. 
Assyrians were very evil and they separated from the Syrians. Your sources have completely White washed the true founders of  
Cush Babylon. 

Lol......
There you go relying on the Bible again.

Yes Nimrud was the founder of Akkad, because Nimrud and Sargon was the same person.

Also, Sargon and CAIN (Abel's brother) was the same person also.....because the myths were combined.

I don't know about the Syrians but the Caucasian Akkadians overthrew the Black Sumerians who were already in Sumer....true.

The chief Sumerian city in that region was BAB'EL (which means the gate of El ).  Later on the Assyians changed the name to Babylon.
Caucasians have a habit of changing the names of the cities once they conquer and occupy them.....like they did with Salem.

do you believe that the Steppe Pyramid is still here today in Egypt? 
Do you believe the Steppe Pyramid was constructed as many script attest, during the time of Djoser, during the 3rd Dynasty of Egypt? 
If not, then why?  

Yes, I do believe the Steppe pyramid is still in Kemet.  But I don't know when it was built and won't even speculate as to when.

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol......
There you go relying on the Bible again.

Yes Nimrud was the founder of Akkad, because Nimrud and Sargon was the same person.

No two different men @Pioneer1 the focus should be truth no matter what. Sargon is dated in so many other script, secular and his dated time is much farther ahead of Nimrod. 

Once again, I am trying to post, and cannot even on this thread! Man. I tried to quote you. So anyway, about your comment on script passing through the hands of Caucasians; that is okay but we should look for obvious markers such as the enslavement of Black Africans; If this is not detailed then that would show the problem.

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Did you know that ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE (a source you trust....lol) the Israelites also practiced human sacrifice as well as hard bondage and slavery?

Whew okay, I was able to quote you just now; I don't know of what you are referencing about the Hebrew Israelites enslaving White people, but even today, African people including Hebrew Israelites are cited for this type of evil regarding Black-on-Black crimes against human nature. ANd this too, is in the Bible; yes! I do believe you!

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

America did NOT separate from the Bible on July 4th because it was a bunch of fables and myths! LOL

What do you mean America separated from the Bible on July 4th?

The SEparation of Church and State--July 4th, 1776 is based on a complete separation from what they founded their 13 colonies by, the KJV Bible.

This is what sparked the American REvolution, it was all about Chattel Slavery. 

Chev 

Sargon is dated in so many other script, secular and his dated time is much farther ahead of Nimrod. 

Yes, I know he's dated.
This is because there is more extra-biblical information on him than on Nimrud.....so his character is more trusted.   Nimrud doesn't really HAVE date outside of the biblical order, so you can't really SAY when he came along.  But both of them are still based on the same individual.

Identifying Nimrod Of Genesis 10 With Sargon Of Akkad By Exegetical And Archaeological Means 

https://www.galaxie.com/article/jets56-2-03 

Still others have sought to identify Nimrod with one of the early rulers of Mesopotamia, such as the great Sargon of Akkad. Indeed, Akkad (Agade, the Accad of KJV) is one of the cities whose building is credited to Nimrod (Gen. 10:10). Sargon is known from later Mesopotamian history as the monarch who unified all of Mesopotamia and sedentarized the region of Subartu. 12 For his actions in settling the Domads, he suffered famine at the hands of the god Mardiuk.

That the purpose of the tower and city of Babel was to centralize power and to do away with noinadism is hinted at in the Bible (Gen. 11:4). The punishment inflicted upon the builders by God is also mentioned. Thus, there are superficial reasons to accept the identification of Nimrod with Sargon. This is reinforced by the fact that Sargon's name (Akkadian Shamikin) is a mere title, meaning "legitimate king." His real name is unknown to us.

http://ancientamerica.org/library/media/HTML/r1vg0nqa/03 In search of the historicc Nimrod.htm?n=0 

When you read about the "sons of the gods" mixing with the "daughters of men" that is talking about the African men who mixed with the Caucasian women and produced mixed-race children who were considered highly esteemed to the more savage and cave dwelling people of that region.

Nimrod/Sargon is one of those mixed offspring and this is one of the reasons he was considered a mighty leader.

The SEparation of Church and State--July 4th, 1776 is based on a complete separation from what they founded their 13 colonies by, the KJV Bible. 
This is what sparked the American REvolution, it was all about Chattel Slavery.  

Oh.
I thought it was England they allegedly separated from.
And I said allegedly because there are some who believe that England STILL rules the United States.

You say that America was founded on and based upon the Bible.  To a certain extent you are correct;  because as I said the Bible or more specifically the Torah were the laws given to the Caucasians by Musa to keep them "uplifted" or civilized.   As long as they hold to those laws/principles that he taught them they would make progress; but when they start deviating they will decline....as you see happening now.

They need BOOKS to keep then civilized and on the right path, we don't.
This is why when you look at most African and Native American religions....they don't involved so-called "holy" scripture.

They eat fruit, have sex, and lay around the village all day enjoying life....lol.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

so you can't really SAY when he came along.  But both of them are still based on the same individual.

@Pioneer1 NO! Absolutely not!!! Two different men altogether. Sargon was born much later in time. Nimrod was a Black man, completely SETH of CUSH HAM MALE LINE.

I can barely refrain my anger when I see White men like the one you believe in!!! They are so creepy to me. You have no idea how many of them, I've countered due to these evil lies they try to supplant in the minds of Black people about ancient script. But most of the time, all you have to do is look deeper and you will see how, so many other White scholars that are much more worthy of scholarship that will confront these kind of creepy White Supremacist. Now, here is a portion of the quote from you on another White modern day man:

Thus, there are superficial reasons to accept the identification of Nimrod with Sargon.

Okay, this is in the quote you put!!! These type of creeps are trying to get Black people to accept 'their interpretation' that is NOT in ancient scripts NOWHERE! Complete deception. 

This is reinforced by the fact that Sargon's name (Akkadian Shamikin) is a mere title, meaning "legitimate king." His real name is unknown to us.

So what!? There are many terms in other languages for 'legitimate king' meaning-INHERITED RIGHT. Now, he's trying to reinforce you more to believe this unsupported lie and false interpretation of ancient script in that Sargon is Nimrod. Geez! Anyway, here is another quote from this man Douglass Petrovich:

s200_douglas.petrovich.jpg

Douglas Petrovich

JOURNAL OF THE EVANGELICAL THEOLOGICAL SOCIETY

II. TRANSLATION OF BIBLICAL NARRATIVE WITH NIMROD’S BIOGRAPHY

Genesis 10:7-12: 7The sons of Cush were Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabteca, while the sons of Raamah were Sheba and Dedan. 8Now Cush sired Nimrod. That one acted irrevertently, in order to become powerful on the earth; 9he became a powerful slaughterer in the sight of Yahweh. 10Now the start-ing-point of his kingdom was ERidu, and Uruk, and Akkad, and all of them were located in the land of Sumer. 11From that land, he went out into Assyria, and he built up Nineveh, and Rehoboth City, and Kalhu, 12and Resen—being located between Nineveh and Kalhu, which is the great city.1

https://www.academia.edu/2184113/_2013_Identifying_Nimrod_of_Genesis_10_with_Sargon_of_Akkad_by_Exegetical_and_Archaeological_Means

"11From that land, he went out into Assyria, and he built up Nineveh, and Rehoboth City, and Kalhu, 12and Resen—"

Now here is the KJV of this very same reference about CUSH HAM and Nimrod and Asshur of which this creepy White man completely omitted:

[6] And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
[7] And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.
[8] And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
[9] He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
[11] Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

[12] And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

GENESIS 10: 6-12.

so creepy! Pioneer1, Sargon was NOT mentioned to be alive until thousands of years after Nimrod was born!!! Here is the reference from Isaiah who lived during 700s BC during the time of the Assyrian Empire times:

[1] In the year that Tartan came unto Ashdod, (when Sargon the king of Assyria sent him,) and fought against Ashdod, and took it;
[2] At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot. ISAIAH 20:1.

here is another scholars comment that refuted this man:

The Alphabet was not Invented by the Hebrews

March 7, 2019 — robertholmstedt

Note here for the promised link to a related essay on the alphabet.

A review of Douglas Petrovich, The World’s Oldest Alphabet: Hebrew as the Language of the Proto-Consonantal Script, with a contribution by Sarah K. Doherty and introduction by Eugene H. Merrill (Jerusalem: Carta, 2016). …

I will admit that I found it odd that Petrovich should be weighing in on the discussion since he studied no Hebrew grammar or Northwest Semitic epigraphy with me at the University of Toronto, where he wrote his doctoral thesis on Near Eastern archaeology.

And as I continued the book, I was deeply disappointed that a work with so many flawed notions of Hebrew grammar would have been published. (And, as I soon discovered, the analysis of Egyptian was equally problematic.) 

Moreover, Petrovich’s writing style often reads more like a set of course lectures and he often cites sources in an exaggerated way if he wants to impress the reader with their authority.

https://ancienthebrewgrammar.wordpress.com/2019/03/07/the-alphabet-was-not-invented-by-the-hebrews/

here is another quote from the other White man, a mormon that you quoted:

03. IN SEARCH OF THE HISTORIC NIMROD

by Bruce W. Warren

IN SEARCH OF THE HISTORIC NIMROD. By Bruce W. Warren, adjunct professor of anthropology at Brigham Young University, and John A. Tvedtnes, instructor at the BYUSalt Lake Center of Contin­uing Education and doctoral candidate in Egyptian and Semitic languages at Hebrew University, Jerusalem.

He is said to have built the towns of Babel, Erech, and Accad in the land of Shinar (=Sumer) in southern Mesopotamia,' and also the northern Mesopotamian cities of Nineveh, RehobothIr, Calah,l and Resen (Gen. 10: 10 11).1

http://ancientamerica.org/library/media/HTML/r1vg0nqa/03 In search of the historicc Nimrod.htm?n=0

A complete lie. 

The Assyrians were White Supremacist and loathed those Cush Hamites who built up their civilization and mastered script. 

Asshur Shem was completely evil. White Supremacist loathe the fact that God had Moses write it up correctly, about CUSH HAM. 

Because, after the Sumerians were overthrown, their script was taken over by the Assyrians but no modern archeologist denies 

that the cuneiform script was exclusively Cush Ham. Asshur Shemites had nother to do with it. They came to Black lands and went to ACCAD and had to learn

this script language in order to trade.

I have a lot to say about Nimrod...but I gotta go for now.

NIMROD was the BOMB! He was awesome! But yeah, he allowed the Whites in and they flattered him and he began to oppress his own 

Sumerian people.

Nimrod/Sargon is one of those mixed offspring and this is one of the reasons he was considered a mighty leader.

Get outta hear! No way. SArgon was a creep. Nimrod was mighty because he was CUSH HAM. Black Power!

Stop giving credit to creeps!

You say that America was founded on and based upon the Bible.

No, I did not say that!!! 

I said that they had to separate from the BIBLE because they did NOT 'found America' on the Bible. That is why they had to separate from it, 

because the Bible does NOT support enslavement of Black AFrican children. They use the Bible as a demise, but after the world began to

broadcast this in India, Japan, etc. England decided to 'look like the good guys' and these Americans decided to keep their slave trade power.... hence

Separation of Church and State to maintain CHATTEL SLAVERY. JULY 4TH--THEY BROKE OFF FROM THE CROWN

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And I said allegedly because there are some who believe that England STILL rules the United States.

I'm back! Well, for a brief moment. 

@Pioneer1 I agree to that! Yes, I feel that England does still rule the US!

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They need BOOKS to keep then civilized and on the right path, we don't.

Now, this is part of what I want to add about Nimrod and CUSH HAM because, it is by BOOKS that the Black Babylonians became so powerful!!!

Also Egypt!--These Black kings too, became masters at script and this is why they became so powerful.

So no, White Caucasians you are referring to had NOTHING TO DO WITH BOOKS, initially!

This was the fury of the ancient Assyrians, in that the Cushites were so good at record keeping and develop amazing schools--ACCAD--Academies.

Nimrod became evil though, when 'They came from the east' and set up, initially all around Black BAbylon and soon infiltrated. 

ASSHUR SHEM marks a much later time after Nimrod already set up a massive civilization! 

ASSHUR SHEM marks a time when after he himself lived in Black Babylon and learned skills from these Black kings.

Then, as the Bible states, Asshur Shem left Black Babylon and copied them, and he set up cities in present-day Syria on the same style and construction of

the CUSH HAMITES cities developed by Nimrod. 

As far as Sargon, I can't remember what the secular records say about him. I need to revisit accurate records about him.

But SArgon was born way after Nimrod Cush Ham.

That is a complete lie on the same wise as that ancient time when the Assyrians and other eastern people tried to claim

the works of Black kings. 

After Nimrod was overthrown, yes, the Assyrians did completely take over parts of Black Babylon and, the mixed-bred sons

of Nimrod continued to inter-mix with other foreign people.

There is so much more about Nimrod; his contributions to humanity is absolutely vast and incredible. 

But again, its hard to talk about him without the realization of how he came to oppress his own Sumerian people.

Nimrod was absolutely NOT part Assyrian or any form of being part-White Caucasian though. 

Ancient foreign people took the books of ancient Sumeria and Kemet, etc and falsified them on a grand scale. 

Chev

I can barely refrain my anger when I see White men like the one you believe in!!! They are so creepy to me. You have no idea how many of them, I've countered due to these evil lies they try to supplant in the minds of Black people about ancient script

1611 First Edition KING JAMES BIBLE Pulpit Folio NEW TESTAMENT ...

Lol....well what about THIS White man and HIS book that you believe in?
Isn't HE a creepy-creep?

They came to Black lands and went to ACCAD and had to learn 
this script language in order to trade. 

Yes the Caucasians went ot the Black lands to be taught certain principles of civilization and to learn to trade among us,  but not to the city of Accad.  Accad or Akkad didn't exist until Caucasians camed down into Mesopotamia to build it. 

Babel was the major city in Sumer before the Caucasians arrived.

Most Caucasians were taken to Kemet to learn but others were taken to the Kenaani city of Sefer or today known as Byblos.
Those who were brought to these ancient Black cities to learn and take knowledge back to their people were known as Jews.

Get outta hear! No way. SArgon was a creep. Nimrod was mighty because he was CUSH HAM. Black Power! 
Stop giving credit to creeps! 

Lol.
No sis, Nimrod wasn't a very good man.

Infact, he was the man the rituals of Christmas are REALLY based on.

No, I did not say that!!!  
I said that they had to separate from the BIBLE because they did NOT 'found America' on the Bible. That is why they had to separate from it,  
because the Bible does NOT support enslavement of Black AFrican children. They use the Bible as a demise, but after the world began to 
broadcast this in India, Japan, etc. England decided to 'look like the good guys' and these Americans decided to keep their slave trade power.... hence 
Separation of Church and State to maintain CHATTEL SLAVERY. JULY 4TH--THEY BROKE OFF FROM THE CROWN 

OK, I misunderstood you.
I apologize.
That makes sense, actually.

I like how you broke down the origin of ACADEMY.....I hadn't made the connection before hand.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:07 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Lol....well what about THIS White man and HIS book that you believe in?
Isn't HE a creepy-creep?

DEFLECTION! @Pioneer1 You are comparing a king to a man. Even a Black African king cannot be compared to a black man.

Accad or Akkad didn't exist until Caucasians camed down into Mesopotamia to build it. 

LOL. That is SO not true based on Bible. The Bible details a Black Hamitic founded civilization. 

Akkad was completely developed by Black Negro males long before their CIVILIZATION was infiltrated by White Caucasians and other people from the east.

I think though that the history that revolves around Sargon reflects, as you said, a biracial man and this may be part of the problem with Nimrod, actually. So credit has been given to people after Nimrod was overthrown. 

Those who were brought to these ancient Black cities to learn and take knowledge back to their people were known as Jews.

The Jews were not even born at the time Byblos was developed. Abram was born in Ur of the CHALDEES, the ancestor of the Jews.

I like how you broke down the origin of ACADEMY.....I hadn't made the connection before hand.

THANK YOU!!! You're right in that Nimrod was not a good man, but this was later after he was flattered by eastern people.

I don't support that aspect at all, because Black women were completely hurt by this. But, PIoneer, Nimrod was completely awesome

in the beginning. I just can't tell you in one sentence so-to-speak of his contributions to humanity.

Chev

You are comparing a king to a man. Even a Black African king cannot be compared to a black man

Isn't a king a man?
He's a man in a powerful position.

Just because he's in a powerful position doesn't mean he is NOT creepy.  Look at your President....lol. 

That is SO not true based on Bible. 

Exactly....the BIBLE says it.
Which is one of the reasons I question it and go with other sources to make a correct determination.

The Bible details a Black Hamitic founded civilization.  

Are you sure?
Because that same Bible details that Cain (son of Adam....whatever color you believe he was) went off into wandering and FOUNDED A CITY naming it after his son.

So according to the Bible, clearly there was civilization before Noah and his sons.

Akkad was completely developed by Black Negro males long before their CIVILIZATION was infiltrated by White Caucasians and other people from the east. 

You may be correct to a certain extent.
There is reason to believe that just like Caucasians had help from Africans (Musa and his crew) to be lifted up into civilization, they probably had some help from certain Africans to build thier first city Akkad.

The Jews were not even born at the time Byblos was developed. 

Ofcourse not.
Byblos was THOUSANDS of years old at the time...probably millions, we don't know.
I'm just saying that however old it is, that is one of the major places they were taken to get further training on how to go back and uplift the rest of their people.

Abram was born in Ur of the CHALDEES, the ancestor of the Jews. 

I'm not sure that Abram.....if he existed....was the ancestor of the Jews.
As I said before, the Jews were a group of Caucasians (many of whom had a lot of African blood) smart enough and well trained enough to help uplift the rest of their race from savagery.  I'm not sure if Abram was even in the picture.

I just can't tell you in one sentence so-to-speak of his contributions to humanity. 

HIs contributions are largely that of conquering and pillaging the Black peoples of the Middle East.  
He founded Akkad on the blood of those we now call Sumerians and Elamites.

To show you how arrogant he was, he saw  ziggarauts in the area and decided to try and build HIS OWN ziggaraut (tower of Babel) as a launching pad for the aircraft he saw Black men flying around in.

Some say it was also to challenge the Elohim.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Just because he's in a powerful position doesn't mean he is NOT creepy.  Look at your President....lol. 

That's not the point.

Exactly....the BIBLE says it.
Which is one of the reasons I question it and go with other sources to make a correct determination.

REGARDING AKKAD--All secular sources 'on college levels' across the world confirm that Akkad was developed by Sumerian--Black 'Negro' civilization.

You are relying on a White man of whom other scholars even in other parts of the world completely have showed that he is wrong.

Are you sure?
Because that same Bible details that Cain (son of Adam....whatever color you believe he was) went off into wandering and FOUNDED A CITY naming it after his son.

So according to the Bible, clearly there was civilization before Noah and his sons.

Absolutely!!! That would be true! The Sumerian civilization was developed much later than the dual-civilization developed by CHANOCH.

Caucasians had help from Africans (Musa and his crew) to be lifted up into civilization, they probably had some help from certain Africans to build thier first city Akkad.

You are giving White Supremacist credit for developing these civilizations-- I won't waste my time anymore with this.

I'm not sure that Abram.....if he existed....was the ancestor of the Jews.

I'm going on script references but as usual, you will use script at time, but then go completely off the rails and go on your belief.

the Jews were a group of Caucasians

You say, these Caucasians overpowered a bunch of tall, black skinned giants... LOL.

HIs contributions are largely that of conquering and pillaging the Black peoples of the Middle East.  
He founded Akkad on the blood of those we now call Sumerians and Elamites.

Since you find it unbelievable that Nimrod was a Sumerian Black skinned man could not possibly be that brilliant to have developed an incredible civilization and you believe that Nimrod threw down Sumerians as a biracial man on your beliefs and not references, then I won't go beyond this point.

Chev

REGARDING AKKAD--All secular sources 'on college levels' across the world confirm that Akkad was developed by Sumerian--Black 'Negro' civilization. 
You are relying on a White man of whom other scholars even in other parts of the world completely have showed that he is wrong. 

You accuse me of making this up and having no sources.....
I provide them....
Then you turn around and attack them......lol.

Just because something is found in college, doesn't mean it's correct.  There are pictures of White Jesus on college walls around the world.....doesn't make it correct.

Colleges teach the Theory of Evolution, that human beings evolved from apes.  That is college level.....does it mean they are right?

Again, Akkad means "first" or "one".

Why would the founders of that city call it first/one if it were founded by Black people who were around millions of years and built many cities before hand?

Absolutely!!! That would be true! The Sumerian civilization was developed much later than the dual-civilization developed by CHANOCH. 

I'm glad we can agree on something.
However I wouldn't mix up the Sumerian civilization with the Akkadian civilization.
Sumerians were the ORIGINAL (Black) people of that land of Mesopotamia and built the earliest civilization before the Caucasians came along and built the Akkadian.

You are giving White Supremacist credit for developing these civilizations-- I won't waste my time anymore with this. 

Well, they call themselves "Aryan".
I don't know of too many Africans who refer to themselves as "aryan" people.

You say, these Caucasians overpowered a bunch of tall, black skinned giants... LOL. 

I'm not sure how black there skin was but let us just call them Original people who were most likely of the same complexion of the Africans and Dravidians.

Since you find it unbelievable that Nimrod was a Sumerian Black skinned man could not possibly be that brilliant to have developed an incredible civilization and you believe that
Nimrod threw down Sumerians as a biracial man on your beliefs and not references, then I won't go beyond this point. 

I've given you plenty of references but you routinely rejected them or attacked the source.

You've made up your mind that EVERYBODY back then was Black and there is no convincing you otherwise.

What more should I do?

You accuse me of making this up and having no sources.....
I provide them....
Then you turn around and attack them......lol.

@Pioneer1 You are being sidetracked on the issue of having your sources ATTACKED. Debate and discussion is not about you, but it's about the very issue of reference sources and confirmation. 

Just because something is found in college, doesn't mean it's correct.

That is NOT what I said in its entirety. I said "globally"!!!--on a college level that source you put would never be accepted. so YES, globally it would be correct!!!

One reference I presented was from "the Middle East" college about the false belief of that man you quoted, and I also presented the Biblical reference, of 4000+ years old scripture. I showed you 'His text' right next to the Biblical text to show you that man completely lied. SARGON DID NOT LEAVE OUT OF NIMROD'S CIVILIZATION and set up in Assyria!!! It was Asshur Shem.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There are pictures of White Jesus on college walls around the world.....doesn't make it correct.

LOL. Because that is not true in what you say and believe. White Jesus is NOT accepted "around the world"! 

Colleges teach the Theory of Evolution, that human beings evolved from apes.  That is college level.....does it mean they are right?

That is NOT true--colleges do NOT do this at all! They present all references about Darwin and the actual theory NOT being accepted-in fact!

Again, Akkad means "first" or "one".

Why would the founders of that city call it first/one if it were founded by Black people who were around millions of years and built many cities before hand?

That is not the point about you believing Akkad means "first" or "one". Sargon did not FOUND this civilization in the land of CUSH HAM.

You do NOT understand about the details about SUMERIA in comparison and contrast to other civilizations that were indeed well developed

before the Sumerians developed this area. You need to have an understanding as to this relative DETAIL about Sumeria, Assyria, etc. at this point in time.

You are lacking an understanding of why the civilizations developed at this time would be considered first for THE SUMERIANS versus other more ancient civilizations; it not based on Colorism. You are not understanding the Sumerians at this time versus other people and civilizations that had completely collapsed and these Cush Hamites developed their civilization based on a unique basis that are defined by many aspects.

before the Caucasians came along and built the Akkadian.

The Caucasians did NOT build up anything in the land of CUSH HAM. No valid college level script supports this. After Nimrod was overthrown, they took over though.

I've given you plenty of references but you routinely rejected them or attacked the source.

You've made up your mind that EVERYBODY back then was Black and there is no convincing you otherwise.

What more should I do?

@Pioneer1 You should not get upset because of the evaluation of sources to determine validity. 

ROFL! I never presented this ideology that everybody back then was Black. I clearly presented to you that ASSYRIAN means WHITE-SYRIAN!!

I have in the past referenced NARMER, the Black Bull King who fought against the ASIATICS and this occurred 1000+ prior to the set up of 

the CUSH HAM civilizations in Mesopotamia, etc. 

I just recently shared reference about a foreign influence in the early dynasty age in Egypt, etc. I speak of infiltration of White Supremacy

into Black lands, etc. Pioneer, there is no way that White people, Aryans, White Caucasians, etc. could overthrow a bunch of African-type,

tall, Negroes in ancient times!--NOT until the invention of the cannons during the age of Genghis Khan.

That is absurdity to believe otherwise.