Judge Blocks Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue (until.....)

Virginia judge blocks Gov. Ralph Northam's order to take down Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond for 10 days

Council votes to remove Robert E. Lee statue from Va. park | WTOP

A Virginia judge has issued an 10-day injunction that prevents Gov. Ralph Northam’s administration from removing an iconic but controversial statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee in Richmond.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/virginia-judge-blocks-gov-ralph-northams-order-to-take-down-robert-e-lee-statue-in-richmond-for-10-days/ar-BB15dXIt?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=wispr

.....until when?  (some of you may ask

Why...lol....until he sees what AFroAmericans are going to do!

Brothers and sisters, it's obvious that this is a test!

When AfroAmericans were hyped up and going after everything and everybody racist in our sights....they were giving in to all types of demands; but now that it appears that in some places things have "calmed down" a bit, these racists are TRYING to go back to implimenting and maintaining Caucasian Domination.
But they aren't sure if it's safe or not, lol.  
So this judge suspends the take down for 10 days to SEE if negroes have went back to sleep and won't do a damn thing about it.

These are the type of GAMES that Caucasian racists play.

The Governor will say one thing, but then some obscure "judge" no one has heard of who has FAR LESS POWER than a governor will stand up and say "no" and the other officials will PRETEND that it carries weight and respect it over the Governor's order.

Games.

Common sense tells you a Governor has more power than a judge just like the President has more power than a Congressional Representative.
If Northam wanted that statue down it would have came down YESTERDAY.

But they are playing games of passing the buck to avoid doing the right thing until they see if AfroAmericans will MAKE them do the right thing.

This is a test to see what AfroAmericans will do if the statue DOESN'T come down.

But I'm confident that AfroAmericans won't fail this test.

Infact, I'm sure that we'll ACE it!

Infact, I'd go as far as to predict that 2 months from now a statue of MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY will be standing in replacement of the Mounted Traitor.

marcus garvey - Caribbean Journal

Statue of Robert E. Lee gets a makeover with Pride Flag and 'BLM' sign

The statue in Richmond, Virginia.

Activists in Richmond, Virginia, projected the image of a pride flag and 'BLM' on a Confederate statue there Friday night in support of black LGBTQ+ rights.

The statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee has been the site of many protests since the death of George Floyd and is the same one currently in legal limbo after the governor's order to remove it was met with a lawsuit.
After multiple protests, the statue has been covered in multicolor spray paint with phrases like "Black Lives Matter" and "Stop White Supremacy."

Ooooh?
So THAT'S their aim!

Watch the attempt to conflate the "pride" movement being pushed by some Caucasians with OUR movement to defeat White Supremacy and reform law enforcement.

I've told you in other threads that these fakes and phonies are coming out in such mass numbers to some of these protests that they are actually DROWNING OUT the voices of many of the AfroAmerican protesters!
Some of these same protesters shouting and shaking their fists over "Black life".....
Some of these same journalists and television news anchors who shed tears along with the AfroAmericans they are interviewing...…
If you were to past some of these SAME PEOPLE on the sidewalk walking down the street they wouldn't even LOOK at you let alone say hello or have a conversation with you....lol.  You can start looking at them a half-block ahead to see what they'll do and they'll just stare strait ahead without blinking until they're past you....LOL.
They don't give a damn about "Black life"....they are coming out and protesting to TAKE OVER the protests and stir the narrative towards their own agenda!

AfroAmericans are HIGHLY ENERGETIC people!
We can successfully accomplish anything we focus on collectively, and they know it!

So you have 2 outside groups who seek to take advantage of this:

1. Racists who try to crowd out the protests with their presence and "stir" that energy in a direction that will render it either ineffective or self destructive.  

2. Those who may not be racist but just don't care about AfroAmericans one way or the other but seek to use the energy and momentum we generate as a "wave" to get on and ride to so that they can push their personal agendas like weed smoking, transgenderism, immigration, ect….

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Watch the attempt to conflate the "pride" movement being pushed by some Caucasians with OUR movement to defeat White Supremacy and reform law enforcement.

Five minutes after Affirmative Action was put into place Black people (especially men) were marginalized.  It became a fight for "diversity" which means everybody (gays,  white women, the handicapable, Asians, Latinx, etc, etc) except white men. 

Black people have been lost in the diversity sauce because we no longer fight in unity. Black women fight for women's rights, the Black folks in the LGBT+ community fight those battles, and so on.  Divide and conquer...

All the fight for diversity has done is enrage white boys, many of whom despite their white privileged are struggling and further marginalizes Black people -- the ones who Affirmative Action was purported designed to benefit.

As a result, white boys elected 45. Meanwhile Black men's graduation rates have declined relative to all other groups, incarceration rates have exploded, and our murders by police are revenue generating prizes for the media.  The Black Power movement has been co-opted and watered down in more ways than I can count.

Back on the plantation, Amazon proudly flies the Black liberation flag with total impunity inside the big house, while treating Black workers like sharecroppers and doing everything they can to either put Black-owned online retailers out of business, or completely control their sales channels to consumers.

• Thanks 1

Well @Pioneer1 as Black men, of a certain age, it is a shared experience, so I'm not surprised by the 100% agreement.

As we get older we, as a group, despite our numbers will be marginalized even more.

Is respect your elders even a thing any more?

Who is writing novels that speak to the middle-aged, or senior Black male experience?  I'll wait ...

• Thanks 1

Troy

You ask a good question because there is really not a lot of options for older AfroAmerican men.

Old Caucasian men have "clubs" and "lodges" they can join where they sit around and talk about how much they hate n**gers and how great the "good ole days" were....lol.

Besides the church, what do WE have?

As far as the elders getting respect, I have mixed feelings about that...…

Part of me says you SHOULD respect those who are older and more experienced than you, and the older I get the more I understand WHY and the importance of LIFE EXPERIENCE verse book-knowledge.

However, another part of me says the Elders must act WORTHY of respect in order to gain respect of the youth.

Back in the day, the older generations would TEACH and PROTECT the younger generation!
They would teach them how to hunt, how to fight, how to cook, how to build a hut or house......so there was a sense of honor and appreciation that the elders of a community would get from the younger generation.  Today, when you see an old man/woman walking down the street you don't now WHAT their value is or what they've done in the community.........most likely nothing, of any worth.    Picture that old grey-bearded brother sitting infront of the liquor store eating Cheetos and flapping his red tongue as he begs children for money and acts a fool....lol.

So the younger generation has no real REASON to show them any extra reverence as they did in the past.

Perhaps we need to go back to rites of passage and giving the youth a REAL reason to respect us.