Neely Fuller Jr. On Giving The White Supremacists Too Much Credit

There are some who accuse me of giving the White Supremacists too much credit for their power and authority on this planet.
Many AfroAmericans  claim that Caucasians aren't NEARLY as powerful, smart, and organized as I claim they are and some even get a little upset and want to jump up and proclaim with strong emotion that NO ONE has any power or authority over them!

Let us hear what Mr. Fuller has to say about this:

I listened to all of Fullers opening remarks and to his responses to a few of the questions.

It was interesting but I was surprised by how much I disagreed with him. 

@Pioneer1 if you like to select a few of his points I'll explain why.

I'll ask you one. Fuller says there is nothing about Black culture today that anyone would want to adopt. Do you agree with that 

Conversely, the presumption based upon Fuller's observations above is that everything about white culture is worth emulating. Do you agree with that? If so, what those characteristics be?

Troy

I'll ask you one. Fuller says there is nothing about Black culture today that anyone would want to adopt. Do you agree with that  

No.
It should be understood that as much as I quote and reference Neely Fuller Jr. and respect his work, I don't honor him as some sort of religious figure or epitome of what it means to be a freedom fighter.  I think that he....like Elijah Muhammad....Marcus Garvey....Booker T. Washington.....ect….has excellent points that can be used to benefit AfroAmericans.

But in disagreement with that statement, I'd say there is plenty in AfroAmerican culture  (sub-culture rather)  that many people around the planet not only want to but are TRYING to adopt....rap music is one of them.

Conversely, the presumption based upon Fuller's observations above is that everything about white culture is worth emulating. Do you agree with that?  If so, what those characteristics be? 

I think you're mischaracterizing his position on Caucasian culture and White Supremacy.
He has repeatedly said for decades that we must REPLACE the system of White Supremacy with the system of JUSTICE.  Not emulate it.

However he, like myself, believe there are indeed ASPECTS of Caucasian culture that we could learn from and adopt to better our situation as AfroAmericans.

Among them are:

-thinking less emotionally and more logically.
-generally having a healthy DIS-TRUST for people outside of our race
-focus on achieving and maintaing independence and self-reliance.

These are things that Caucasians are known for around the world, but are NOT things that African peoples are known for which is one of the reasons so many of our people find themselves in the position they are in.

@Pioneer1 you've made very broad generalizations about people based only on their skin color.  This is sterotyping people and prejudicial. This is the exact same reasoning the white supremacist uses.

All of the characteristics you've ascribed to white people are characteristics Black people have and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

These are things that Caucasians are known for around the world, but are NOT things that African peoples are known for...

Again, you believe this because people perpetuate and internalize that stereotype. Because people hold on to stereotypes does not make them true, but i guess it does form their reality.

Troy

you've made very broad generalizations about people based only on their skin color.  This is sterotyping people and prejudicial. This is the exact same reasoning the white supremacist uses. 

Yes, it is true that I have made very broad generalizations about people....but those generalizations are based on YEARS of observation and personal experience dealing with different races of people.  NOT based "only" on their skin color.

Unlike conventional ethics, I DO NOT necessarily condemn or decry broad generalizations.
I believe they are appropriate and logical sometimes, and not at other times.  But it's a matter of discretion.

You don't walk out infront of on-coming traffic because of the BROAD GENERALIZATION that a car will hit you and kill you.....although that may not necessarily be the case.

All of the characteristics you've ascribed to white people are characteristics Black people have and vice versa.

Not generally.
Perhaps in a few individual cases, but certainly not collectively.

Again, you believe this because people perpetuate and internalize that stereotype. Because people hold on to stereotypes does not make them true, but i guess it does form their reality

Although a stereotype isn't NECESSARILY true, I'd offer the stronger argument that to the contrary....most stereotypes are actually BASED ON a certain amount of truth!

For example.....
There is a PERSISTENT stereotype that African men have larger penises than other races of men.

This stereotype didn't come out of the blue.
I don't hear it being said about Asian men.
If it was completely made up and untrue then they could just as easily attach the myth to Asian men.....but they didn't and haven't.

Just because something is a stereotype, doesn't necessarily mean that it IS true or that it is NOT true.

BTW....
I believe the larger penis size of the average African man is MORE than just some "stereotype" but a scientific FACT.
The only reason it's argued and called as stereotype is because the SCIENCE that has confirmed this FACT has been intentionally clouded.

This scientific fact CAN BE and HAS BEEN  easily confirmed not only by direct observation but with measurements by medical professionals....no need for the doubt and confusion.
But because having a larger penis suggests that African men are more masculine...which contradicts White Supremacy....again, this well established fact is intentionally clouded and wrapped up in irrelevant discussions in order to cause confusion and stir up doubt.

Notice when it comes to things like RACE AND CRIME STATISTICS.....which is much harder to measure than simply measuring a penis.....Caucasians have no problems offering endless documents of hard clear statistics.

58 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

YEARS of observation and personal experience dealing with different races of people.  NOT based "only" on their skin color.

While your personal experience important to you it still can't not be used to judge broad swaths of people.  Your personal observation are anecdotes.  

Knowing that a moving vehicle may kill you, if you step in front of it, is entirely different than knowing if the white Guy with the MAGA hat will.  We have 100% knowledge of the car even before we see it.  You can never truly know how the white guy will behave -- even if you know him.

Not generally.
Perhaps in a few individual cases, but certainly not collectively.

You can't possible know this.  Again just because you believe it based upon your limited experience does not make it true for the whole.  Do you also believe Jews are smarted than everyone, that Chinese people are good at math, and Black people are the best athletes? 

Stereotypes persist because people are lazy it is easier to hold onto preconceived ideas rather than actually treating people as individuals.

Although a stereotype isn't NECESSARILY true, I'd offer the stronger argument that to the contrary....most stereotypes are actually BASED ON a certain amount of truth!

Being based in truth and actually being true are too different things. 

As far as penis sizes, I actually have not seen too many, and I've never seen a Chinese penis.  How did you come to see so many penises that you can, so confidently, draw conclusions about their relative lengths? 😲  ...that is unless you can show me the data.

Troy

While your personal experience important to you it still can't not be used to judge broad swaths of people.

Why can't it?
Isn't that how human beings learn and socialize with eachother?

Isn't that how babies and children learn, by using their personal experiences and observations to LEARN how to navigate their way through the world?

A baby learns to expect that sucking on a titty will get them milk based on numerous personal experiences of sucking on them before....lol.

A child learns to love candy IN GENERAL because of their numerous personal experiences from eating candy.

People enroll in schools and IN GENERAL expect to be educated based on numerous personal experiences in other such institutions.

Can you not understand how sound judgements and other decisions can be based on personal experiences?

Knowing that a moving vehicle may kill you, if you step in front of it, is entirely different than knowing if the white Guy with the MAGA hat will.  We have 100% knowledge of the car even before we see it.  You can never truly know how the white guy will behave -- even if you know him. 

It's not about KNOWING....it's about ESTIMATING to make the best decision for your safety and well being.

You know the car has the POTENTIAL to kill you but you don't know for sure if it would even hit you.  And if it does hit you it may not kill you or even seriously injury you.  But you GENERALIZE based on SAFETY.....because you don't want to find out the hard way you estimate that it could and that it's best to avoid taking any of the chances.

And it's the same with the Caucasian with the MAGA hat.  
He may not necessarily be racist or harmful but he may be and it would be unwise for you to take unnecessary chances by ASSUMING that he isn't and giving him an opportunity to harm you FIRST before not-trusting him.

I have a good example for you.......
A couple months ago I was standing in line in a grocery store and some old Caucasian man in a red MAGA hat TRIED to walk up to me without a mask on asking me did I need help finding something on the shelf.  

I ran his ass away!

He stood back constantly asking what was wrong and babbling about how he was only trying to help me find what I was looking for.
He looked sickly and his eyes were rimmed in red like a zombie.  The more I looked at the devil the angrier I got.  If he hadn't left, there's no telling if a can of something would have gotten thrown at him.....lol.

Did I over-react?

Perhaps.

Now this was before it came out that White Supremacists were intentionally trying to spread coronavirus among AfroAmerican populations.

So why did I behave the way I did toward this old man?

Becaues I  I DID NOT TRUST HIM base on generalizations!

1. He wasn't an employee at the store, so why was he interested in helping me out?

2. He was a Caucasian...member of a race with a long documented history of doing more harm to AfroAmericans than good but that harm is often DISGUISED as good.

3. His hat told me he was a proud and open supporter of "Agent Orange", a man of whom most of his followers are racist.

My antennae was raised and I acted on my instincts and because of that it probably prevented me from being harmed.

A lot of AfroAmericans....perhaps even yourself....seem to see virtue in blanketly trusting Caucasians UNTIL they do something malicious to you to erode that trust.  I don't. Because if you let them get too close and do the wrong thing you may not LIVE to learn better next time.

You can't possible know this.  Again just because you believe it based upon your limited experience does not make it true for the whole. 

Lol...
Well if I can't possibly know this is NOT the case, how can you possibly know that it IS the case?

I'm using my limited experience to argue against a position that you've taken based YOUR LIMITED EXPERIENCE.

Who among us has had enough expriences with all or the majority of humanity to prove or disprove our positions?

Being based in truth and actually being true are too different things.  

I know this.
However they don't necessarily contradict eachother either.

As far as penis sizes, I actually have not seen too many, and I've never seen a Chinese penis.

Friday (1995)

" Come on man, stop playing...you KNOW you done seen some Chinese penisez befoe' ! "

How did you come to see so many penises that you can, so confidently, draw conclusions about their relative lengths? 😲  ...that is unless you can show me the data. 

Gyms, internet, women who've seen them, ect......
There is plenty of data out there about the length of men's penises based on their race.
Much of it is clouded and obscure and presented as "inconclusive" but it's out there.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Can you not understand how sound judgements and other decisions can be based on personal experiences?

Of course personal experiences are important in making decisions. If you live in come urban ghetto, it might make sense to assume a young Black man may rob you. However it was be illogical to assume all young Black men will rob you. Do you see the difference?

You choose to distrust all white people based upon all the bad shit some of them have done over the centuries. That is fine. I don't have the emotional and mental capacity to distrust the majority of the people who live in this country. Besides I'm don't think it is necessary.

That said, while i think you overcreacted, I would have avoided the old guy too 🙂

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol...
Well if I can't possibly know this is NOT the case, how can you possibly know that it IS the case?

True, but you are the one pushing stereotypes as fact, based uoon nothing more than personal observations. I try not to do that for the reasons stated.

The only penis i'm interested is in my own. You obviously have a lot of interest and knowledge about other penises. Can you be more specific on how you've come to be so knowledgeable on the subject of penises?

Does do you believe thst people with big feet have big ones too?

Troy

Of course personal experiences are important in making decisions. If you live in come urban ghetto, it might make sense to assume a young Black man may rob you. However it was be illogical to assume all young Black men will rob you. Do you see the difference? 

Yes.
However the examples you offered for a comparison were lopsided.

You gave the Caucasian man a characteristic (wearing a Trump supporter's hat) that is well known to be a symbol of bigotry.
But you gave the AfroAmerican man a charactristic of simply being young.  
You didn't say he had a rag around his face, a gun in his waist, ect....no outward sign of aggression.

So in the two examples you offered, distrusting the Caucasian man is MORE JUSTIFIED because of his open display of symbolic racism.

You choose to distrust all white people based upon all the bad shit some of them have done over the centuries. That is fine. I don't have the emotional and mental capacity to distrust the majority of the people who live in this country. Besides I'm don't think it is necessary. 

1. It's not simply based on the bad shit some of them HAVE DONE....but what they are STILL DOING!

You act as if the war that racists have been waging against people of color on this planet is somehow over.
-Look at the behavior of some Caucasian so-called "police".
-Look at the strikingly high cases of Covid 19 among people of color.
-Look at the disproportionate amount of AfroAmericans in jails and prisons.
-The AfroAmerican men still being hung in trees

We're not just talking about the crimes of the past but the crimes STILL being committed by racist Caucasians.

To blanketly trust all Caucasians UNTIL they give you a reason not to is akin to suicide.

2. From what you're saying, it appears that you see dis-trusting someone alone in and of itself as a HOSTILE act.
Do you believe that human beings are OBLIGAGED to trust eachother?

The only penis i'm interested is in my own. You obviously have a lot of interest and knowledge about other penises. Can you be more specific on how you've come to be so knowledgeable on the subject of penises? 

Why?

Lol.....are you interested in becoming a Peniologist  during your spare time?

Does do you believe thst people with big feet have big ones too? 

Ofcourse not.....lol.....not the women atleast.

43 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

So in the two examples you offered, distrusting the Caucasian man is MORE JUSTIFIED because of his open display of symbolic racism.

A MAGA hat is not a symbol of racism to many of the white who wear them. That is you projecting your sterotype.

Had you even consudered that the old guy might have simply been trying to help you? Or is white skin and a red hat enough to set you off?

Man you act like it is still the 19th century. Things are nit oerfect but they are FAR better than what they used to be. Indications are, given recent events, white people want to improve things for us too.

56 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ofcourse not.....lol.....not the women atleast

Lol!

Troy

A MAGA hat is not a symbol of racism to many of the white who wear them. That is you projecting your sterotype. 

Lol...???

And neither is burning a cross a symbol of racism to most KKK members, if you ask them!

Should we start believing what racist hypocrites SAY out of their mouths instead of judging them by their actions?

Had you even consudered that the old guy might have simply been trying to help you? Or is white skin and a red hat enough to set you off? 

Yes, I briefly considered it as a possiblity.
But logic forced me to side with COMMON SENSE.

Racism is far more than old white men using the N-word | Gary ...

File:Plus sign.jpg - Wikipedia

California woman fired after berating MAGA-hat wearing man at ...

Free Equal Sign Cliparts, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on ...

Opinion | Ahmaud Arbery and the Ghosts of Lynchings Past - The New ...

Man you act like it is still the 19th century. Things are nit oerfect but they are FAR better than what they used to be. Indications are, given recent events, white people want to improve things for us too. 

Perhaps.
But I wasn't around to witness the 19th century to draw a comparison.

Injustice and racial oppression is injustice and racial oppression regardless as to the degree one is suffering from it.

If a person goes to see a doctor with stage 4 cancer and they manage to get it under control and down to stage 2.....should the doctor tell their patient to leave well enough alone?

Should that doctor assure the patient that they may not be perfectly healthy, but atleast they are far less likely to die from stage 2 than stage 4?

A good doctor would try their best to get rid of ALL cancer in their patient and impliment a routine that prevents it from ever re-occuring again!

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And neither is burning a cross a symbol of racism to most KKK members, if you ask them!

Nah, KKK member are pretty clear on the position regarding racial superior and the goal to protect the white race.

Your pictorial equation was quite satirical. Did you just make that up?

maga-equation.jpg

Troy

Yes.
I'm quite creative when I want to be....lol.

One of the things I neglected to say at the beginning of this thread when you were asking me about the various characteristics of Caucasians that should be emulated  was their remarkable ability to talk in "code" with eachother.

A Caucasian in an executive position can say something to ALL of the members of a corporation and while all of the fellow Caucasians will understand EXACTLY what he means the other non-Caucasians will be totally clueless and take his words on face value.  They will carry out his orders EXACTLY the way he meant them to be carried out while many of the non-Caucasians will do what they THOUGHT he wanted done.....but much of it will turn out to be wrong.

When Agent Orange said he wanted to "Make America Great Again" other Caucasians knew EXACTLY what he meant by that but only a few people of color did and had to de-code it into "Make America White Again".

This is why most of the police reform efforts they are talking about won't work UNTIL you remove the racists from the various departments.
Because as long as you have race-soldiers occupying the positions of police officers and officials they will continue to speak to eachother in code to continue their brutal objectives.
All you need is a racist chief to tell ALL of the officers they need to be more aggressive on motorists speeding in the streets, and the racists will immediately hear "Ok guys.....I need you to start stopping more Blacks and getting some ticket money up for revenue".