Another Race-Soldier Set Free

J. Alexander Kueng, Officer Involved In George Floyd’s Death, Released From Jail

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — J. Alexander Kueng, one of the four former Minneapolis police officers involved in the death of George Floyd, has been released from Hennepin County Jail Friday night after posting bond, according to jail records.

J. Alexander Kueng: Here's What You Need To Know | Heavy.com

Two of the four officers have now posted bail. As Thomas Lane, 37, was released on June 10. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j-alexander-kueng-officer-involved-in-george-floyds-death-released-from-jail/ar-BB15JJxS?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=wispr

I wouldn't be surprised if all four of those race-soldiers were set free to have beer and pizza with their friends and family by mid-July.

The ONLY thing that kept them locked up was "Black Anger"......and when it simmered, and the coast was clear.....Satan began making his moves.

Correctional officers file racial discrimination charges against Ramsey County jail

Officers say they were barred from working on floor where Derek Chauvin was being held

Eight correctional officers of color at the Ramsey County jail say they were barred from interacting with the former Minneapolis police officer charged with killing George Floyd when he was booked into the facility.

In discrimination charges filed with the Minnesota Department of Human Rights, the correctional officers say they were reassigned or prevented from working in the unit where Derek Chauvin was held last month — against standard protocol — and replaced with white colleagues. They also allege Chauvin was given special treatment in his brief stay in the jail before being transferred to the state prison in Oak Park Heights.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/06/21/correctional-officers-file-racial-discrimination-charges-against-ramsey-county-jail

On 6/22/2020 at 9:31 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Eight correctional officers of color at the Ramsey County jail say they were barred from interacting with the former Minneapolis police officer charged with killing George Floyd when he was booked into the facility.

This is so crooked. 

Yeah, I know the video itself is legal.

But....and it's kind of a complex legal issue....showing the video of him walking around could be considered "incitement" given the nature of the thread so I chose not to post it.

I didn't want to get your site flagged or draw the WRONG attention to it.

And now HE'S out...………………

George Floyd death: Former Minneapolis police officer Tou Thao released from jail

MINNEAPOLIS — One of the former Minneapolis police officers involved in the death of George Floyd on May 25 was released from jail Saturday, according to Hennepin County jail records.

Tao Thao, 34, posted $750,000 bail and was released from jail shortly after 11 a.m. Saturday, the Star-Tribune of Minneapolis reported. Thao had been held on $1 million bail with no conditions or $750,000 bail with conditions, the newspaper reported.

Thao was one of the officers present when fellow Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes. He is the third former police officer to be released.

Tao Thao, Ex-Officer Charged In The Death Of George Floyd ...

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/george-floyd-death-former-minneapolis-police-officer-tou-thao-released-jail/G3B2QKFK75HJTN4RONERDOZ62U/

Like I said, they were just waiting for things to die down and negroes to get quiet before releasing them.

I said....and still say.....I wouldn't be surprised if the head devil Derek Chauvin himself is out out free to have beer and pizza with his friends and family in a couple weeks.