Candace Owens vs Dave Chappelle!

Candace Owens vs Dave Chappelle!

Do we really need this right now Candace!? That was my first thoughts when I listened to her rants, but honestly, I am very happy to hear her position because of the deeper truths that has been presented, albeit not by her specifically. Eventually, while I listened to her points about White crime versus Black-on-Black crime, etc., I became amazed at how her rants caused an ancient and age old practice of divide and conquer to resurface and at how the Creator dealt with this evil. She attempts to throw off the reality of this Black African world being attacked by White Supremacy for thousands of years by bringing out how White governments deal with White crime. Candace, that is not the global point here. Nevertheless, all of a sudden, Ms. Owens brought to my mind the criminal, a very ancient criminal named BARABBAS and how for so many hundreds of years, the system would elevate criminals in order to ingeniously cause the ‘African’ ethnic crowd to support criminal behavior as a mode to ultimately and completely quench all Black human rights and thus justify violence against the Black African world, justify our economical captivity, our enslavement, and other forms of oppressive attempts against the entire Black African population—But what Candace may not realize in her youth would be—that would only be STEP ONE in this White Supremacist quest of domination over Black Africa. To support such a young Black girl or old Black matriarchal goddess to support White Supremacist males in order to strike out against a Black man and the priesthood has been an age- old tactic. To top this off, Candace has just recently been married to a White gentleman from Britain, named George [how ironic!], and the two of them could fall into this pitfall of big government exploitation. Nevertheless, I do wish her well and don’t want to see this couple harmed in anyway.

Inside the Trump Winery wedding of conservative activist Candace Owens

9230e3f44ab9e3b67b0eedfce03e2b41.jpg

The political commentator 30, married Brit George Farmer over Labor Day weekend at

the Trump winery in Charlottesville, Virginia in front of guests including Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage.

360683c92cbc734f751fb7a92a091c14.jpg

e94ebc607976193f4110881159541285.jpg

But again, this government’s choice to use such a young pretty Black girl for their political positions and gains and be it inadvertently or not, to allow her to strike out at issues like the murder of a Black African American man, George Floyd and highlight that he was a criminal instead of dealing with the bigger issue would be an ancient method of manipulation and opportunity with the aim to dominate without accountability. George Floyd was a criminal and that should not be ignored but to ignore that this system plays a part in the creation of these Black criminals for their purpose just as it was done during chattel slavery times would be wrong. To witness a Black woman supported by a White Supremacist government and for her to strike out against Black men would be no different from the distant past in how ancient Black women supported Rome’s Julius Caesar and his Black military force and etc., to foster an immense force to fight for Rome against other Black African forces is well hidden history, nonetheless, it would be a very old practice and one that has been repeated even way before the rise of the Roman Empire. STEP TWO would be the actual clash of a Black-on-Black opposition! This seems like Cleopatra and Mark Antony all over again! This seems like Hatshepsut, Senemut versus Thutmosis III all over again! It was written that after the Punic Wars or at one point at least, the earth was salted for the flow of blood. What a pun—a riddle. It was also written more than a thousand years before Rome, that it took ten years before a particular Trojan War finally took place and it would be due to the reason of the time it took to orchestrate a Black-on-Black conflict between the Proto-Greeks versus the Apollo Greeks. So now, Candace’s rebuke of George Floyd being made a hero has gotten some backlash and one of the most affective rebukes comes from well, Dave Chappelle! A Black man. A Black man ripping at a Black woman. A Black man ripping at a Black woman for ripping at a Black man. Wow! Another affective Divide-and-Conquer tactic used of old times—repeatedly. So, what do we do as Black Americans in this rising conflict? Be neutral?

Amazingly, it was the video and comments in Candace’s link that led me to the video of Dave Chapelle! So then, while I believe it would be a dangerous mistake to not be made aware of the criminal life of George Floyd, however, I absolutely agree with Dave Chappelle. Candace does not get it! Many Black people today do not get it. She believes the answer would be the Republican Party and Trump and his cabinet. Like her, I did not believe in Obama’s promises for Black America either and he did not support the issue of how chattel slavery has affected Black Americans today. Barack Obama referred to African American DOS as ‘IMMIGRANTS’ long before Ben Carson was attacked for his comments along these same lines. Whether it be ‘Stimulus Packets’ or ‘Reparation checks’ Obama did not support anything for Black America as a result of any negative affects of chattel slavery. IMO the solution to Black oppression at the hands of a White Supremacist world would not be either Democratic or Republican. But like Candace believes in todays’ politics, if the issue of slavery has been ignored by Black America then our plight will continue to be dealt with by this government on a limit basis, IMO, and will never be sufficient.

Many Black American DOS don’t want to hold this government accountable ALL THE WAY BACK TO CHATTEL SLAVERY TIMES! Many Black people want to believe a lie, in that those days are over [for all of us], and times are not as bad as they were back then. It may be true for a few though, but maybe we need to look at a bigger picture. I too have been misled to some degree, but not that severe as to believe that certain past laws do not affect me today, whether good or bad. To ignore that this government and its mostly non-Black African people today are not benefactors of the chattel slavery foundation and that Black people are not suffering at many levels due to that law would be a state of mind, a negative conditioning and a false belief. But, Dave Chappelle nailed it! He brought this out in a most mind-blowing way! Now at first, I thought, ‘is he on drugs himself?’ Is he so high and depressed and vulgar and well, high—that he cannot make any sort of appeal? But Dave began to make pungent points right away and I was drawn into his words. He really brought it home.

Candace Owens” “I DO NOT support George Floyd!” & Here’s Why! | Durtty Daily

Dave Chapelle

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol....
Yeah, I saw that special Dave Chapelle did and where he mentioned Candace.
I don't remember seeing Dave so serious and so angry as when he was talking about the George Floyd situation.

He was also more militant than I had ever heard him before, even bringing up the Christopher Dorner (Black LAPD officer accused of going on a killing spree) incident.

As for Candace...…

Yes, she is an attractive and smart young lady but like most AfroAmerican conservatives, she is CONFUSED and is a  TOOL for White Supremacy although she does bring up some good points.

Personally, if I had my way I wouldn't have centered the injustices of law enforcement around the George Floyd and Rayshard Brooks cases.
I would have focused like a laser on the Breonna Taylor case because it was so CLEAR CUT that this girl was innocent and was slaughtered while in her own home!

That would have resonated much more with the rest of the planet than focusing on these 2 brothers who have questionable backgrounds.

AfroAmericans need to learn to be more strategic in how they present their arguments so as not to be made fools out of.

Many AfroAmerican conservatives are smart and have a keen sense of morality.  So they often choose the conservative idealogy and join the Republican party based on it's RHETORIC rather than it's actions.

That can be understood and in many respects excused.

Problem is, many people like Larry Elder and Candace Owens even after UNCOVERING the racist hypocrisy of the Republican party and Conservative movement continue to support  it.  They do so for the benefits.  Money, political office, good jobs, as well as RELIABLE ALLIES (Caucasians Democrats can't be trusted to have your back as well as Caucasian Republicans).
While this is understood, I don't think it's a valid enough excuse to collaborate with the open destruction of your own people.

Jesse Lee Peterson is a GOOD example of a negro who KNOWS the rampant racism and hypocrisy of the Conservative movement in the United States yet he still continues to support them every chance he gets to the point it's absolutely comical.

quote-we-are-good-citizens-and-we-cannot

Reminds me of something a brother once told me: "There are a lot of black dogs that serve white people. A lot of WELL-FED dogs." That's what this trashy broad is angling for - a fat paycheck. You know, like Clarence Thomas.

Btw, there's a video on this site somewhere (don't remember where I saw it). It talks about dumba** thinking she can play honorary white girl.... and get a big gig from bashing black people.... like the blond chick that lasted a minute on TV (think they gave her Tamron Hall's show). Even the so-called black conservatives on the video shake their heads, no. And I do mean 'dumb'. She even makes Stacy Dash, another 'clueless' lame-o looking for a paycheck from racists, look smart. 

Btw, whatever happened to Stacy Dash? Oh, right. Her usefulness is ended - Obama is no longer president for her to bash. Well, next president, next trick.... looking for a paycheck.

FAS

Reminds me of something a brother once told me: "There are a lot of black dogs that serve white people. A lot of WELL-FED dogs." That's what this trashy broad is angling for - a fat paycheck. You know, like Clarence Thomas.

But this also teaches us a lesson.....
We need to make sure our people are treated properly and paid well BY US so the temptation to sell out to the enemy is kept to a minimum.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, Pioneer1 said:

FAS

But this also teaches us a lesson.....
We need to make sure our people are treated properly and paid well BY US so the temptation to sell out to the enemy is kept to a minimum.

We are not the captains of our fate, the masters of our souls. We are a colonized people involved in struggle, in a 500 year resistance. We are incapable of making sure our people are treated properly by the white majority. One day we will be. but not today.

1 hour ago, Guest FAS said:

We are incapable of making sure our people are treated properly by the white majority.

True. My problem is that few seem understand this. As a result, we don't do anything about it. I'm not so confident this will change.

FAS

You are correct, however I said treated properly BY US.

A lot of the times, many of our people sell out and become "Black Conservatives" because they felt slighted or mistreated by fellow AfroAmericans over some issue or 2.

I've seen very dark skinned women who were with Caucasain husbands/boyfriends and vow to only Caucasian men and when I ask them why they say AfroAmerican men ignored them or made fun of them.  So something was wrong or lacking from their own people that "drove" them to the other side.

Many AfroAmerican Conservatives pick up the mantle of the Republican party simply because they PAY them to do so....much more money than the Democrats offered them.   

Is it right or wrong?  ((shrugs shoulders))

I've read nothing in any holy scriptures that say you MUST turn down more money for the sake of principles.

Many AfroAmerican sell-outs have made a logical decision that it's best to go with whoever offered them the most benefits; especially when there are no severe consequences from AfroAmericans for selling-out.

I recognize we are limited under a White Supremacist system, but where it is at all possible we should make sure we give the best and most talented of our people what they need and want to keep them in our community and on our side, or the Caucasian is liable to buy them off.

@Pioneer1

I've read nothing in any holy scriptures that say you MUST turn down more money for the sake of principles.

I have:

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Mark 8:36

While it doesn't say "you MUST turn down more money...." it begs the question of is a lot of extra money worth more than one's principles.... which determine the fate of one's soul. So unless your momma raised you to be a prostitute, a large salary with perks is no recommendation for pursuing a career as a sell-out and whore.

As for treated properly by us... again, we are not the captains of our fate, the masters of our soul, i.e., we are incapable - we lack the resources, we lack the institutions - we are incapable of  treating each other 'properly', monetarily, like white folk are.

On 6/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Guest FAS said:

"There are a lot of black dogs that serve white people. A lot of WELL-FED dogs." That's what this trashy broad is angling for - a fat paycheck. You know, like Clarence Thomas.

AH! So true!

On 6/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Guest FAS said:

Btw, whatever happened to Stacy Dash?

I never heard of her until I came to this community.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:30 PM, Guest FAS said:

We are not the captains of our fate, the masters of our souls. We are a colonized people involved in struggle, in a 500 year resistance. We are incapable of making sure our people are treated properly by the white majority. One day we will be. but not today.

AH!!! So true!!! 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:17 PM, Troy said:

I'm not so confident this will change.

It will change. @Troy

On 6/30/2020 at 12:46 AM, Guest FAS said:

I have:

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Mark 8:36

THANK YOU!!! @Pioneer1 And I can remember another one, but I don't have the actual reference:

[paraphrasing] In order for a rich man to enter into 'the new land' it will be like passing through the eye of a sewing needle'. 

INTERPRETATION: Based on the White Supremacist government of Rome and others system like it--If people get rich off of Chattel slavery, etc.

they will have a serious problem in their eternity. This scripture does NOT mean a person has to be poor, but its based on a system that sets up based 

on HUMAN SACRIFICE. AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE. 

FAS

If you have an account you should post under it.  
It says you posted this Monday but I didn't see it yesterday or I would have responded sooner.

While it doesn't say "you MUST turn down more money...." it begs the question of is a lot of extra money worth more than one's principles.... which determine the fate of one's soul

It looks as if you canceled out your own example saving me the trouble, because the example you gave doesn't place any demands on the individual....it simply asks them to weigh their options and as if to make a choice. 
However to YOUR question concering money over princples........

It depends on what your principles ACTUALLY ARE.
If your principles.....like many people's....revolve AROUND making a lot of money and accumulating wealth (rather than being honest, having integrity, being courageous, ect….), then accumulating lots of money at all cost IS a principle of yours and doesn't contradict your principles at all but fullfills them.

So unless your momma raised you to be a prostitute, a large salary with perks is no recommendation for pursuing a career as a sell-out and whore. 

This may sound like a shocking thing to say, but I have NO PROBLEM with prostitution (having sex for benefits)  or whoredom (being highly promiscuous) in and of themselves.   However I admit that my morality isn't linked to the Abrahamic religions or traditional Western morality.

The only time these actions become problems....in my opinion....is if they are FORCED.

As for treated properly by us... again, we are not the captains of our fate, the masters of our soul, i.e., we are incapable - we lack the resources, we lack the institutions - we are incapable of  treating each other 'properly', monetarily, like white folk are. 

Lol, I noticed that after you made that bold statement you QUALIFIED the end of it with  "like white folks are".

Ofcourse we currently don't have the wealth and power they have to bestow upon our people.  However we aren't totally destitute either.  AfroAmericans have a measure of wealth, power, and influence....especially when compared to Africans in other parts of the world.
It's not the LACK of it that's the problem....it's the MISUSE of those institutions, monies, and resources that is the biggest problem!

Do you need an "institution" to pay a young man who routinely shovels your snow or protects you from being robbed in the neighborhood $400 or $500 as a token of your appreciation....instead of assuming he "should" be doing it?

Does 5 or 6 AfroAmerican men and women on a police force REALLY lack the resources to organize a program to train self defense classes in the AfroAmerican section of the city their serve in?

One of our greatest resources is our MINDS as AfrroAmericans, but many of our people fail to use them in an effort to build our own institutions and generate our own resources...and instead wait on Caucasians to provide them to us.

So while you're correct  -when you qualify the statement-  that we don't have the institutions and resources that Caucasians have to treat our people as well as they should be treated......but we CERTAINLY have enough to do a whole lot better than what we're doing.

On 6/30/2020 at 12:46 AM, Guest FAS said:

we are incapable - we lack the resources, we lack the institutions - we are incapable of  treating each other 'properly', monetarily, like white folk are.

We are definitely capable.  However, we will not do it until we start to respect the institutions we have in place and build more.  This is why the best and best and brightest, in the global Black community fight to give talent to enrich likes of Facebook or Goldman Sachs.

@Pioneer1 if folks like FAS and Queenx created or used their accounts it would make things so much simpler -- I have to manually approve their posts, which is a pain really.

If you have an account you should post under it.  
It says you posted this Monday but I didn't see it yesterday or I would have responded sooner.

@Pioneer1

This is not a horse race. Post today, tomorrow, after you come home from vacation. For me, this is a place to occasionally drop an opinion or two; it is not a horse race. My initial post was a meme. That was my contribution to this thread. Then you posted to me, personally. It was out of courtesy that I responded. I was not looking for a long, drawn-out, deflecting, one upmanship series of back and forth posts. 

Nor am I interested in creating an account simply to post a word or two about ONE topic every now and again. It is as Groucho Marx said: "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."

As for the rest, anyone who reads my posts will not be "deflected" from what I said or the truth of it by your obfuscating retorts. Sorry. Not interested in all day every day half a dozen or two topics navel-gazing.

@Troy

respect the institutions we have in place and build more. 

When I speak of institutions, I don't mean, for ex., a bank. I am speaking of the banking INDUSTRY. One bank is a business. The banking industry - each and every bank governed by the same CORE rules and regulations - is an institution. Thus, should one bank fail, the INSTITUTION continues, i.e., the banking industry. Black America has only one institution, the Black Church, and it is not devoted to feeding wild, sell-out dogs so that white people won't snatch them up and turn them against us.

Oh, and sorry, I have no intention of debating the merits of the black or any church, individually or as an institution. Preachers are NOT the black church - MLK was assassinated and black people went to church the next Sunday - it continued. Buildings and Denominations are NOT the black church. Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal or Holy Roller, tent or temple - they share common CORE values and manner of services, e.g., call and response. Black billionaires are Capitalists, not institutions.

Troy

if folks like FAS and Queenx created or used their accounts it would make things so much simpler -- I have to manually approve their posts, which is a pain really. 

Having to register is a CONSPIRACY!!!

Lol........

Years ago I remember on most discussion boards when you could just assume an identity and post under it.  The most they would do was post your IP address as a form of identification but other than that you could just hop on a site and start posting.  Then after 9/11 more and more sites started forcing people to register and give their e-mail address and other personal information.  
At first I resisted it but after a while when nearly ALL sites started demanding that you register before posting I decided if I wanted to share my views on any subject I may as well go ahead.  But still to this day.....as you already know...I try to share as little of my personal information on the internet as possible.

FAS

I was not looking for a long, drawn-out, deflecting, one upmanship series of back and forth posts.  

Well let me know when you are, lol.

Not interested in all day every day half a dozen or two topics navel-gazing. 

Lol...
Maybe you have a lot more going on in your everyday world than I do so you don't have the time that I have to exchange ideas and opinions  with other AfroAmericans.  It's just something I love doing.
Some people love swapping pictures on Instagram or tweeting bullshit all day, I love talking politics and social issues.

Black America has only one institution, the Black Church, and it is not devoted to feeding wild, sell-out dogs so that white people won't snatch them up and turn them against us. 

Actually HAD would be a better word to use, because the "Black Church" no longer belongs to "Black America".  That ended in the G.W. Bush Administeration under the Faith Based Initiative that basically PAID OFF AfroAmerican churchs with tax-breaks, grants, and other deals as long as they stayed out of politics.

In my opinion, the "Black Church" would be a bigger if not better example of "selling out" than even Candace.

@Pioneer1 I would happily open up the site and allow people to post completely anonymously. Unfortunately, that became impossible long ago as hackers, spammers, and trolls take advantage and abuse open systems.

Still all AALBC requires is an email address, which is easy to create anonymously. Billions of people give social media far more.

Posters should just help me out and create an account.

The Black church is still an institution. I just don't know how well they serve the most needy in our community. 

Troy

My statement wasn't meant to be a criticizm of the process.   Just offering a POSSIBLE explanation as to why some people are reluctant to actually register.

But like you said, most people offer social media FAR more personal information than what is asked for here.

I still don't "get" the attraction of sharing your identity, nearly all of your personal information, and your daily activities and whereabouts all over the internet for everyone to see.
Some people see it as some sort of virtue.

True, but and most of us, like me, just ignore the information.  Just there are some nosy people who poke around but they are largely harmless.

Savvy marketers, trolls, business, and the government are mining the internet and using it to exploit us, but that cat horse left the barn long ago.  

Troy

True, but and most of us, like me, just ignore the information. 

That is because most people....like you....aren't looking to gather personal information on people for the purposes of harming them or subjegating them.

But the White Supremacists are.

Despite all the talk of conspiracies and conspiracy theories in the AfroAmerican community, most of our people don't take them seriously; but if you listen to right-wing talk shows you'll discover that many Caucasians DO believe in government conspiracies.

Why the difference?

Because most Caucasians know THEIR OWN people better than most AfroAmericans do, and KNOW the wickedness and evil they are capable of.....all while wearing big smiles on their faces.

Matching Your Background to Your Subject | Savage Universal

On 7/1/2020 at 8:23 PM, Guest FAS said:

. Preachers are NOT the black church - MLK was assassinated and black people went to church the next Sunday -

Thank you!!!

Buildings and Denominations are NOT the black church. Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal or Holy Roller, tent or temple

Thank you!!! FAS

Black billionaires are Capitalists, not institutions.

I'm learning here, thank you.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:06 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Actually HAD would be a better word to use, because the "Black Church" no longer belongs to "Black America".

BUT @Pioneer1 Does it matter? The Church was set up NOT by the 'Black Church'. More to the point, Black America never owned "the Church" in the first place, like anyone, they had a choice to conform to this system, and so, the question for me would be; Did the Black Church conform to the Church or did they conform to something else? 

On 7/2/2020 at 8:23 AM, Troy said:

The Black church is still an institution. I just don't know how well they serve the most needy in our community. 

Yes, I can see this! @Troy

Chev

Chev, WHY do you continue to question me on religious matters when you KNOW you're not going to like what I say and will go to war over it?

Lol, we already know where this is headed, but...…

BUT @Pioneer1 Does it matter? The Church was set up NOT by the 'Black Church'. More to the point, Black America never owned "the Church" in the first place, like anyone, they had a choice to conform to this system, and so, the question for me would be; Did the Black Church conform to the Church or did they conform to something else?  

I'm not sure if the Black Church was set up BY Caucasians or if Caucasians ALLOWED AfroAmericans (who often try to imitate Caucasians) to set it up themselves under their supervision, but for sure it WAS and IS operating under the approval of the White Supremacists and serves there purpose which is why you need a LICENSE.   If you've noticed or researched, nearly every time there was a revolt or rebellion by AfroAmericans in this nation the Black Church is the FIRST tool they use to quell it and calm the negroes down.  If that doesn't work then they bring out the weaponry.

There have been notable exceptions to the rule but for the most part the Black Church operates in partnership with White Supremacy by instilling into the minds of AfroAmericans while they are children the idea of a Caucasian Savior and Angels and also with the understanding that they would help keep AfroAmericans content in their contemporary  conditions of oppression by telling them that after death they will receive their "reward" or "crown of glory".

It has been a bit modified under the name of "prosperity preaching" lately in order to capture those who don't want to wait on death, but it still operates under the same principles.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Chev, WHY do you continue to question me on religious matters when you KNOW you're not going to like what I say and will go to war over it?

Lol, we already know where this is headed, but...…

LOL! Okay @Pioneer1 You are too much.

..for the most part the Black Church operates in partnership with White Supremacy by instilling into the minds of AfroAmericans while they are children the idea of a Caucasian Savior...

Yes, and I agree but this has to do with our ancestors being enslaved as children. We've been conditioned byway of the slave yard when reading and writing were outlawed to believe lies and statements that are not even in the scriptures at all. Black people need to read.

It has been a bit modified under the name of "prosperity preaching" lately in order to capture those who don't want to wait on death, but it still operates under the same principles.

Yes. interesting point!

• Haha 1

Chev

Black people need to read. 

Yes we need to read, and more importantly we need to read the RIGHT material.

We also need to get back into properly contacting the spirit realms.
Something that many of the monotheistic religions had forbidden Africans to do when they converted them.

When you go into the spirit realms you start finding out an unbelievable amount of knowledge and wisdom that hasn't been and will never be revealed in this world where the Caucasian can get his hands on it and corrupt it.  
......or use it for himself like many have.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you go into the spirit realms you start finding out an unbelievable amount of knowledge and wisdom that hasn't been and will never be revealed in this world w

Have you been the the spirit realm?