North Carolina Policemen Fired For Racist Rant--One Threatened to Slaughter Blacks--Caught on Tape

North Carolina Policemen Fired For Racist Rant--One Threatened to Slaughter Blacks--Caught on Tape

These policemen are not new to their jobs but were employed for about 20 years! So much hate due to issues of Colorism is not new but today, this kind of news is front page! This government is showing this kind of predatory behavior on another level, but imo, it has always happened. Nevertheless, this recent news is sad because it is showing a new reported issue of the divide within the police force. There are White European policemen that obviously not in agreement with how Black people are being targeted and this kind of evil report affects them too.

The story goes that the three police officers were accidently caught on a tape recording spewing racist rants and therefore a decision has been made to fire all three of them, but I totally disagree with Officer Moore being fired based on the evidence of what was reported in this article. The other two--yes-- pure evil, imo. But officer Moore's statement was not offensive to me at all. It goes that he was angry because he was questioned by a judge, and his comment was not offensive to me. Furthermore, he did NOT AGREE with the other racist and said so, immediately. He should be reprimanded but not fired! I am grateful for that judge though! 

3 North Carolina police officers were fired after they were heard on camera making racist comments, including one threatening to 'slaughter' Black people in a new civil war

acollman@businessinsider.com (Ashley Collman)

June 25, 2020, 7:27 AM EDT

...Later in the video, after Gilmore leaves to respond to a call, Piner is seen receiving a phone call from Moore, and the two have a conversation about a recent arrest Moore had made of a Black woman.

Moore was also filmed calling one Black magistrate judge a "f---ing Negro," complaining how the judge had questioned his decision to arrest the Black woman in the first place instead of committing her to a mental institution, the report said.

According to the report, Piner then reflected on current tensions, saying: "We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them," Piner said at one point, using a racial slur. "I can't wait."

"Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated 'I'm ready,'" the report said...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-north-carolina-police-officers-112750994.html

... While the report found that Gilmore did not violate the standard of conduct, Williams, the Wilmington police chief, overruled and said it was clear he was in violation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-north-carolina-police-officers-112750994.html

• Thanks 1

Chev

Thanks for starting a thread about this!

I heard about it last night and shared it on some other sites and was debating whether or not to make a new thread about it OR post it in the thread that already existed where I was talking to Troy about the CIVIL WAR that the United States is currently in.

This story isn't getting NEARLY as much attention in the main stream media (ABC, CNN, Fox, ect...) as it should be right now.
Perhaps because it's only a day old, but I'm not sure.

But if you notice, the main stream media aren't very quick to show CLEAR CUT cases of racism like this and the Breonna Taylor incident where the Caucasians are 100% at fault and there is no wiggle room to justify their behavior.

They love focusing on cases like Rayshard Brooks or this NASCAR noose situation where they can pick and choose inconsistencies and any wrongful or questionable acts by the victim to make the racism look justified.

With THIS case....as with Breonna....there is NO WIGGLE ROOM.
So the White Supremacists are pretty quiet about it.

As for the tape itself, I haven't really taken time to listen carefully to it to comment on it yet.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 10:26 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But if you notice, the main stream media aren't very quick to show CLEAR CUT cases of racism like this and the Breonna Taylor incident where the Caucasians are 100% at fault and there is no wiggle room to justify their behavior.

Oh yes, this is seeming to be a very sad reality! @Pioneer1 And, on that same note, I just read about

a case that actually happened a year ago in 2019. So this was not broadcast until now!

It was a young Black fellow, murdered by 3 White Policemen!!!

He was just walking down the street, minding his own business.

This happened in COLORADO.

I feel so sad for his mother and family.

Don't these guys have fathers?

I keep hearing about these AfroAmerican men and women being killed and their mothers, brothers, and wives come before the media grieving but you rarely hear about their fathers.

I was Divinely Favored to have grown up with my Father in my life into adulthood but I often wondered what goes through the mind of someone who grew up without a father like most of my cousins and friends.

I often wonder what role not having a father in one's life......growing up without the comfort of a "protector"....plays in how you feel when being violently treated by law enforcement.

On 6/28/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I keep hearing about these AfroAmerican men and women being killed and their mothers, brothers, and wives come before the media grieving but you rarely hear about their fathers.

@Pioneer1 ON THAT THOUGHT; My heart goes out to the single Black mothers!

I don't focus on the Broken Black Structure done deliberately based on Slavery. I am aware of the absent Black fathers, however, I don't think it is worth it now, to focus on that because this system has been behind the mis-education of the Black man for 400+ years of which led to imprisonment, drug problems, relationship problems... I deal with the kind of Black men 'in the act' of harming Black women and children, though, but I understand too the White Supremacist Movement behind this. I would rather give my energy to the Black men in organizations that are there supporting us.

Chev

I deal with the kind of Black men 'in the act' of harming Black women and children, though, but I understand too the White Supremacist Movement behind this.

In the act of harming them !?!

Are you in Law Enforcement or a Social Worker?

On 7/1/2020 at 1:07 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Chev

I deal with the kind of Black men 'in the act' of harming Black women and children, though, but I understand too the White Supremacist Movement behind this.

In the act of harming them !?!

Are you in Law Enforcement or a Social Worker?

No.