Why Trump Will Win -- Thanks Twitter

You posted this a few days ago and I'm just now clicking on and watching it.

I LOVE it!

You're thinking this video will scare and energize his base, and you're probably correct to a certain extent; however one of the biggest problems is the fact the people who SAY they want real change in this nation are afraid of it and are recoiling from it.

Why?

Because they think what the young people are doing out there is WRONG instead of what's NECESSARY.

The majority of people in this nation (AfroAmericans, most Latinos, most poor people, most women) don't like the status quo and want REAL change in this society but because most of them don't have a real plan for change nor do they know what real change would look like many feel it's probably best to keep things as they are.

This sets up cognitive dissonance in their minds as they don't know who or what to believe.

The racist right-wing of this nation DOESN'T have this problem, they are pro-system and pro-order all the way through and through.

As it says in the Bible, you can't serve TWO masters.
You must accept one and reject the other.
You must love one and hate the other.

One of the many contradictions in the Bible.

According to the Bible Jesus said you can't serve two masters....you must choose.

But like he did many times,  Paul turned around and contradicted the alleged words of Jesus by telling slaves to OBEY their masters.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

most of them don't have a real plan for change nor do they know what real change would look like many feel it's probably best to keep things as they are.

Yes, this is scary, but I believe you. @Pioneer1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You must love one and hate the other.

No. That is not exactly what it means though

On 6/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, Pioneer1 said:

you must choose.

YEP.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But like he did many times,  Paul turned around and contradicted the alleged words of Jesus by telling slaves to OBEY their masters.

AH! That is SO NOT TRUE!!!

This is reference to being 'IN THE LORD'!!! You need to refer to the BACK UP SCRIPTURES--the other scripture that expounds upon this scripture--as the BIBLE IS BASED SOLELY ON CONFIRMATION OF SCRIPT within the entire Books of the Bible. All of the prophets confirm each other!!!

The other scripture expounds upon the very same scripture and reads OBEY YOUR MASTERS IN THE LORD!!!

Old Testament Confirmations are numerous and uphold this NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURE-- EXAMPLE-- When the evil pharaoh told the midwives to murder the malefactors on the birthing stool, they would NOT obey the pharaoh! Therefore the scriptures go on to say that THE SUPREME BEING REWARDED THEM and gave them a house for their good deeds!!! 

As I reference before, our ancestors continually welcomed White Supremacy into their governments through marriage over and over again, until God stopped delivering them over and over again--therefore, he allowed White Supremacy to go on -- this is a timed appointed prophecy of A TIMES TIMES AND HALF TIMES--2500 year prophecy--established by the prophet Danie!!! Beginning with the Babylonian-Persian Empire which became Medo-Persian--a White run empire!!! 

So Paul is referencing this Apocalypse prophecy!!! Jesus came during the Roman Empire times to set up his government to pilot this 2500 prophecy because God knew that HUMAN SACRIFICE of Black people would be horrible--but God has not been able to stop Black people from wanting to worship White people!!! So after the Jews shouted for Roman rule--the PROTESTANT MOVEMENT eventually came forward too, to help humanity--and now here we are in America. STOP BLAMING GOD FOR THE SINS OF OUR ANCESTORS! Now, we need to OBEY OUR SLAVE--OH I MEAN MASTERS EVEN THE FROWARD ONES as is fit in the Lord!!!

We need to be law biding citizens!

We need to make appeals though, defend ourselves, but we are under this law--but not forever.

The correct interpretation of the scripture when Jesus said: [paraphrasing]

You can't serve 2 masters, you can't serve both MAMMON and GOD at the same time, etc.--so you need to choose your pathway or you will end up being lukewarm.

He goes on to say that if you even try to serve both 'gods' at the same time, human nature will dictate and therefore you will eventually cleave to one but LOATHE the other. 

INTERPRETATION: MAMMON is a catch all word that ultimately means White Supremacist system set up on MATERIAL WEALTH through evil methods mainly HUMAN SACRIFICE, trickery--deceitful and unfair trade practices, etc. The god of wealth vs the God of truth.

So if you love MAMMON--WEALTH, GAIN BY ANY MEANS, you will eventually loathe honest PRINCIPLES, honesty, Black people [even if your Black], gain by merit, etc. GOD'S PATHWAY--TRUTH.

Chev

Yes, this is scary, but I believe you.

Do you know what's REALLY scary?

The fact that these past couple months many  AfroAmericans have clearly SEEN what works!
They have SEEN that getting out in them streets and raising hell WORKS in getting us respect and getting things accomplished......

Yet despite seeing what works, some have decided to go back home and lay on the couch....with the joint in their hand.....smoking dope and talkikng shit on twitter or instagram.

This is reference to being 'IN THE LORD'!!! You need to refer to the BACK UP SCRIPTURES--the other scripture that expounds upon this scripture--as the BIBLE IS BASED SOLELY ON CONFIRMATION OF SCRIPT within the entire Books of the Bible. All of the prophets confirm each other!!! 

But Paul (Saul)  wasn't a prophet.
He was most likely a Roman agent paid to infiltrate the Messianic movement of that region and "divert" it to what you see today.

So if you love MAMMON--WEALTH, GAIN BY ANY MEANS, you will eventually loathe honest PRINCIPLES, honesty, Black people [even if your Black], gain by merit, etc. GOD'S PATHWAY--TRUTH. 

If your principle IS to gain wealth....and you love wealth.....then you're being TRUE to your principles.

Different people have different principles; and for some....honesty and justice isn't one of them.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But Paul (Saul)  wasn't a prophet.

@Pioneer1 He was definitely a prophet. He wrote prophesies. 

On 7/1/2020 at 2:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

He was most likely a Roman agent paid to infiltrate the Messianic movement of that region and "divert" it to what you see today.

You speak against written, published works of over 2000 years ago, of a man, who was highly degreed and also severely persecuted for the Word of God, and you speak with no reference.

Chev

He was definitely a prophet. He wrote prophesies.  

?????
What were some of his prophecies?

You speak against written, published works of over 2000 years ago, of a man, who was highly degreed and also severely persecuted for the Word of God, and you speak with no reference. 

There are many references to Paul being a Roman agent who's purpose was to gain the trust of the Jews of that time in order to influence them and the new Messianic Movement many of them were participating in.

One of those references can be found in the Bible in HIS very own words.

In 1st Corinthians Ch. 9 we read Paul saying:

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

Here he ADMITS that he assumed various identities to gain the trust of various peoples to fit his agenda.

Are you sure you want to call a man like that a "Prophet" or man of God?

He didn't even get along with one of Yashua's disciples Simeon (Peter)  who insisted that new members keep the laws of Judaism while Paul wanted to relax them. 

On 7/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

...to fit his agenda.

Uh huh. @Pioneer1 You know what you did. You know better than that. You have taken this reference out of context, but you know what you did. You chopped off the reference to fit you beliefs and thus you are presenting a lie. The very next statement from Paul, in verse 23 reads:

[23] And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
1 CORINTHIANS 9:23.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

He didn't even get along with one of Yashua's disciples Simeon (Peter)  who insisted that new members keep the laws of Judaism while Paul wanted to relax them. 

This is too funny. Both Paul and Peter worked together. Yes, Paul pressed Peter to go north to help him set up the Church and Peter later wrote about his conversion himself.

Peter was not accustomed to interacting with GENTILES [White people] and lived all of his life around Blacks but after Jesus left, Paul came to his brother and helped him to see that the Church movement started by Jesus had to be opened to the world, because Jesus came to save the world. The Jews cleaved to the gentiles, but at the same time, they also wanted to live by the Old law of which they absolutely contradicted, anyway. That's why Jesus came! 

Peter had to drop the old customs such as circumcision and not require this practice to the newly converted Gentiles who came to the light.

Chev

Did you know that Paul and Simeon (Peter) actually got into a PHYSICAL FIST FIGHT !

Simeon (who was a Kenaani by the way..) KNEW Yashua and was one of his disciples and KNEW what he taught.  Paul was not and tried to take the teachings of Yahshua and twist them up and pervert them so that the Greeks and Romans would accept them and Simeon didn't like that at all.

Simeon didn't go to preach to the "whole world" because he knew Yashua's message wasn't for the "whole world"....only the various Jewish groups that had been scattered around the known world AMONG the Gentiles at that time.  Which is why the disciples only went to THEM. 

According to the Bible in Matthew Chapter 10 Yashua even TOLD them:

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

In another part Yashua allegedly said that he didn't come to CHANGE the law but the fulfill them, so they were supposed to keep the same Jewish laws that Musa gave them to keep them civilized.

After Yashua was killed, the disciples didn't go to the Gentiles but they went to various Jewish communities (lost sheep) who lived in various parts of the world AMONG the Gentiles.

The difference between them and Paul was that Paul went directly TO the Gentiles with a perverted and changed teachings mixed with various Greek and Roman mythology.
Even the name "Jesus" he used was a perversion mixing the name Zeus up with it.

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The difference between them and Paul was that Paul went directly TO the Gentiles with a perverted and changed teachings mixed with various Greek and Roman mythology.

Then why would he press Peter to go with him to Turkey? Why did Peter go? No @Pioneer1 you are deliberately cutting out facts, known facts, that I am pretty sure you are aware of. You know the scriptures say that Jesus said to go to the Jews first, but then after they would not listen, then go to the Gentiles. Jesus spoke peacefully to certain GEntiles when he was approached. Yes, of course Jesus came for the Lost people of the house of Israel, but he also came to help the whole world. 

I'm sure you know that in ST MATTHEW Chapter 8, Jesus said that many of the Gentiles would be able to sit at the table with Abra-Ham and that many of the 'children of the kingdon' [i.e. Israelites, etc.] will be in outer darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth. 

Chev

Then why would he press Peter to go with him to Turkey? Why did Peter go?

Probably to keep an eye on Paul and see what that rascal was up to....lol.

You know the scriptures say that Jesus said to go to the Jews first, but then after they would not listen, then go to the Gentiles. Jesus spoke peacefully to certain GEntiles when he was approached. Yes, of course Jesus came for the Lost people of the house of Israel, but he also came to help the whole world. 

Much of this "save the world" talk that was alleged to Yashua was attached to him AFTER the alleged "resurrection".....not during his Earthly life.
Even though the books of the New Testament have been heavily mistranslated and tampered with and may have even been fabricated, you can clearly see a vast difference between the teachings of Yashua while he was a human prophet preaching in Palestine about the destruction of the Gentile world and the coming kingdom directed soley to his fellow Jews....and the teachings of the "resurrected Christ" and how that message was allegedly changed to now include everybody.

To say that Yahshua was sent by God and that he started off with ONE plan (to save only the Jews) but switched to ANOTHER plan (to save the whole world) because the first one didn't work out suggests that He who sent him perhaps "didn't know" or "wasn't sure" things would work out how He intended.....which suggests that He doesn't know the future.

But we KNOW that The SUPREME BEING knows EVERYTHING....past, present, and future.

If Jesus was commissioned by God for a particular plan then the God who allegedly sent him KNEW of the conditions and circumstances ahead of time.  

I don't believe that it was Yashua who changed his plans or message, it was those who CAME AFTER HIM who twisted his words around who changed it for their own deviant purposes.

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

he started off with ONE plan (to save only the Jews) but switched to ANOTHER plan (to save the whole world)

No @Pioneer1 that does not make sense at all. It is NOT good to give Black people and especially the Original Jews a pass because they rebelled against God, went whoring after other kinds of people! Louis Farrakahn is fair skinned, Moses was fair skinned, many of my own people are fair skinned due to OUR SIN, not just white rape. We have all sinned,--this whole world. God would not just send Jesus for a bunch of White worshiping Negroes--that just doesn't make sense. 

Chev

No @Pioneer1 that does not make sense at all.

Thank you.

Moses was fair skinned,

Not only was Musa fair skinned, he was actually half Caucasian.  He was designed to be that way so that he could more easily blend in with the people of the mountains of central Asia that he was sent to civilize.

We have all sinned,--this whole world

When they talk about the "world of sin" it's not talking about humanity or some original sin of eating an apple from a tree; it's talking about the Caucasian world or global system.

It's called the world of sin because it's foundations are based in murder and lies.
Murdering people of color and lying about history, religion, health, ect.....

Their world/system is based on lies.
This is why a lot of times if you're sick or have a problem you do the very OPPOSITE of what they "officially" tell you and you get better.

They tell you to drink milk to have strong healthy bones, but when you STOP drinking milk you actually get stronger and your bones get harder.
It doesn't make sense to you UNTIL you realize that what they tell you are LIES and often times you must do the opposite of what they advise to be successful.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:46 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Not only was Musa fair skinned, he was actually half Caucasian.

@Pioneer1 Again, you are going on your own belief. The scriptures do not say Moses was half-White; his lineage is given in ancient scriptures.

Your Central Asian MOUNTAIN beliefs are so crazy. This is what that girl was talking about--CANDACE. Although her answer is to support 

TRUMP means that she has been deceived as well, however, I completely understand her breakdown on how this system supports us Blacks to present their lies. Pioneer you are constantly making up things to support your White Supremacist format. Moses was not dated around 2000 BC and the White people were not walled in Central Asia in 2000 bc. You sound like a child.

Chev

Again, you are going on your own belief. The scriptures do not say Moses was half-White; his lineage is given in ancient scriptures. 

Actually there ARE religious scriptures that say he was half-Caucasian, just not the Bible.

Whether you want to accept them or not you DO know there are other religious scriptures OTHER than the Bible, right?

BTW, what part of the Bible did YOU get the information that he was light skinned?

Your Central Asian MOUNTAIN beliefs are so crazy. This is what that girl was talking about--CANDACE.

Huh????

Moses was not dated around 2000 BC and the White people were not walled in Central Asia in 2000 bc.

So you don't disagree with the substance of what I said.  Instead, you want to focus on man-made dates.

You sound like a child. 

Lol, and YOU'RE arguing with me, so what does that make YOU sound like?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You sound like a child. 

Lol, and YOU'RE arguing with me, so what does that make YOU sound like?

ARGUING? But yes, @Pioneer1 as the scriptures say, I believe in Proverbs, [paraphrase] 'if you answer a fool, you sound as a fool', and then later it says [paraphrase] 'if you don't respond to a fool, you are as well, a fool...'

So, I do agree, I too sound like a child debating with you over and over again on merit even though you are absolutely showing a pattern of basing subjects on merit/facts initially and then, abruptly changing and stating what you belief with no merit, leaving me at wits end. So at times, when I believe that you are joking in this way, I do stop the debate. When I believe that you are joking and not serious and just merely inciting, I stop. For now, though, I am not sure of your complete motives. So, I don't mind sounding like a fool. I appreciate you when you offer sound opinions, but again, I see a pattern with you, in that you will suddenly change and throw out statements with no basis.

Actually there ARE religious scriptures that say he was half-Caucasian, just not the Bible.

Whether you want to accept them or not you DO know there are other religious scriptures OTHER than the Bible, right?

Wow! Okay, regarding MOSES, now you have changed your position again!!!

Regarding other religions that do accept the validity of MOSES, THEY ALL ARE BASED ON -- GUESS WHAT!?--MOSES & the FIRST FIVE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE!!!

So, the other renditions scripted to support Arabic or the White Jews, are still based on Moses & the Exodus!!!

The Islamic Movement as well, depends on GUESS WHAT!? Moses dated at the time of the EXODUS. That would mean that Moses is NOT Part-White because

the other script -- THE EGYPTIAN SCRIPT-- details that Moses was definitely not born from a White woman. 

you want to focus on man-made dates.

LOL @Pioneer1 Manmade dates!? What that? Man has nothing to do with making up dates. LOL.

You said 2000 BC --Musa left Egypt and went to ??? Now you are putting the Caucasus mountains in Central Asia!? LOL. 

Ludacris.

@Pioneer1 Being fair skinned does NOT automatically mean that someone is part-White. 

BTW, what part of the Bible did YOU get the information that he was light skinned?

More than one reference. Many references, but especially the major conflict in Egypt at that time in its entirety confirms that the words used to describe Moses as being fair skinned is completely confirmed about his physical presence. So, let me just offer a little 'general reference points':

[1] Moses married a Cushite woman, Zipporah

[2] His sister Miriam protest about this for this very reason

[3] The Creator's response after this conflict

[4] Moses response to the Egyptians before he fled Egypt was due to this very basis of COLORISM

[5] Moses Blessings towards the HALF-WHITE people of Israel years later...

[6] Again, the lineage of Moses' and the Levites...

Chev

The Caucasus mountains ARE in Central Asia.....so I don't know what you're talking about, lol.

OH....I'm sorry it just occurred to me that you don't know how we classify "Asia".

You probably see the Caucasus mountains as West Asia but  WE CALL EUROPE "ASIA" TOO!
We call it "West Asia".

We call Europe "West Asia".....Korea and China "East Asia"....and much of the land in between (which includes Russia, the Caucasus mountains, Kazakstan, Iran, ect….)  is CENTRAL ASIA.

So as soon as you get past Macedonia and Turkey you are in CENTRAL Asia.

More than one reference. Many references, but especially the major conflict in Egypt at that time in its entirety confirms that the words used to describe Moses as being fair skinned is completely confirmed about his physical presence. So, let me just offer a little 'general reference points': 

[1] Moses married a Cushite woman, Zipporah 
[2] His sister Miriam protest about this for this very reason 
[3] The Creator's response after this conflict 
[4] Moses response to the Egyptians before he fled Egypt was due to this very basis of COLORISM 
[5] Moses Blessings towards the HALF-WHITE people of Israel years later... 
[6] Again, the lineage of Moses' and the Levites...

None of the scriptures you provided say anything about Musa/Moses's skin color.

I asked you what part of the Bible describes him as light skinned?

Because I don't think you got that information from the Bible.

Wow! Okay, regarding MOSES, now you have changed your position again!!!

How so?

I've been telling you since you've  been on here that Musa/Moses was half-Original....meaning half-Caucasian and half-African.

Regarding other religions that do accept the validity of MOSES, THEY ALL ARE BASED ON -- GUESS WHAT!?--MOSES & the FIRST FIVE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE!!! 
So, the other renditions scripted to support Arabic or the White Jews, are still based on Moses & the Exodus!!! 

Not necessarily.
There are other religious writings OTHER than those of the Middle East that refer to Musa/Moses also.  

In Europe in ancient Greek religion they speak of Musaeus of Athens who was a very wise and knowledgable man and was also called a prophet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musaeus_of_Athens   

Like most Caucasian information, it contains some falsehood because they place him in Athens instead of the Caucasus mountains....but still.

And the ancient Greeks also spoke of the "Muse" or the "Muses" who they say are sources of inspiration for knowledge, art, and music.  

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Muse-Greek-mythology

Again, they mix truth with falsehood to cover up the truth origins of Muse and Musa but you get the gist of it.

BTW....the term MUSIC also comes form Musa/Moses.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 7:53 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The Caucasus mountains ARE in Central Asia.....so I don't know what you're talking about

This is not true @Pioneer1. The Caucasus mountains are not in Central Asia. There are mountain ranges in Central Asia, but not the Caucasus mountains.

OH....I'm sorry it just occurred to me that you don't know how we classify "Asia".

You probably see the Caucasus mountains as West Asia but  WE CALL EUROPE "ASIA" TOO!
We call it "West Asia".

Europe is part of the Eurasian Continental expression, but I don't recall it being defined as Asia.

From what I vaguely recall, Western Asia begins somewhere around present day Iran or ancient Persia.

We call Europe "West Asia".....Korea and China "East Asia"....and much of the land in between (which includes Russia, the Caucasus mountains, Kazakstan, Iran, ect….)  is CENTRAL ASIA.

So as soon as you get past Macedonia and Turkey you are in CENTRAL Asia.

No, I don't think so.

Today's description is definitely different from ancient times, but I don't recall Europe being defined as West Asia. 

I think West Turkey was the marker for the end of what would be 'the western world' and then East Turkey was the beginning of Central Asia.

I don't recall Europe ever being termed West Asia. But, I am going to search for script reference to make sure.

I think you've got that wrong. But for a certainty, the Caucasus Mountains is not considered Central Asia at all.

None of the scriptures you provided say anything about Musa/Moses's skin color.

I asked you what part of the Bible describes him as light skinned?

Because I don't think you got that information from the Bible.

The specific scriptures that define Moses' skin color are absolutely written and yes, I did get this from the Bible. 

The scriptures that I provided in addition to the egyptian records go hand-in-hand with the intense conflict of 

colorism of those times. The Bible does define Moses to be 'very light skinned' and uses the terms 'fair' and

'exceedingly fair' to define within context Moses as being both very good looking and very light skinned.

Joseph was defined as being 'goodly looking', and the Egyptian records do show him as being brown skinned.

I gave earlier scripture references to the conflicts such as with Moses' sister Miriam of which is one of the most dramatic descriptions of how colorism was a major issue even amongst the Hebrew Israelites because they had been affected by the Egyptians. That event in and of itself should reveal the issue of colorism and in how she reacted to her brother Moses' for his choice in marrying a Cushite woman. That event alone should confirm that Moses was light skinned. Moses did not want her brother to be with a dark skinned Black woman. And to add further to this account, the scripture goes on to state how the Creator further dealt with this issue and it is very dramatic and amazing. 

Chev

Today's description is definitely different from ancient times, but I don't recall Europe being defined as West Asia. 

I think West Turkey was the marker for the end of what would be 'the western world' and then East Turkey was the beginning of Central Asia.

I don't recall Europe ever being termed West Asia. But, I am going to search for script reference to make sure.

I think you've got that wrong. But for a certainty, the Caucasus Mountains is not considered Central Asia at all.

Correct that Caucasians today DO NOT refer to Europe as Asia, they call it "Europe" and define it as it's own separate continent.
But clearly when you look at it on a map it is NOT separate from the rest of Asia like most actual continents are.
It is simply the western part of the SAME continent......

Europe Asia - Traditional Ecological Knowledge (U.S. National Park ...

It is merely the Western END of one huge continent with China and Korea on the other end.
Everything else that falls in between (which includes the Caucasus mountains) can  be considered "Central Asia" because it is in the CENTER of the East and West ends of the land mass.

But like I said, the original Black man referred to Europe as WEST Asia and considered it just the western portion of the ENTIRE continent of Asia....but I forgot most people don't look at it that way today and this is where the confusion lays.

White Supremacists are the AUTHORS of confusion..
You can look at something on a map that is as clear as day and they'll turn around tell you that what you're looking at isn't true but what THEY say is.....lol.

How so?

I've been telling you since you've  been on here that Musa/Moses was half-Original....meaning half-Caucasian and half-African.

Moses lineage in the Bible does not define him at all to be Caucasian.

BTW....the term MUSIC also comes form Musa/Moses.

@Pioneer1 The term MUSA goes way back even before Moses, and you are speaking about the Greek script which came thousands of years even after Moses. 

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It is merely the Western END of one huge continent with China and Korea on the other end.
Everything else that falls in between (which includes the Caucasus mountains) can  be considered "Central Asia" because it is in the CENTER of the East and West ends of the land mass.

But never in history has Europe been defined as such because it was originally inhabited by Black Negro-typed people and obviously because of it's proximity to the very continent of Africa @Pioneer1

Like you said, it's obvious why it would be called Eurasia, but the term ASIA refers to Asiatic people of which Negroes are not

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's because being half-Caucasian doesn't make you Caucasian.
The Caucasian genetics/ancestry must PREDOMINATE.

Barak Obamas is half-Caucasian by lineage but is clearly not Caucasian because his African genetics are more dominant.

Never would Caucasian genetics dominate over Negro genetics, they have a lot of recessive traits.

Barak Obama is obviously part-White but the script never defines Moses as such.

Barack Obama and a lot of us Negroes today have a lot of White Caucasian ancestry but it doesn't mean that we are part Caucasian.

But like I said, the original Black man referred to Europe as WEST Asia and considered it just the western portion of the ENTIRE continent of Asia....but I forgot most people don't look at it that way today and this is where the confusion lays.

No @Pioneer1 Europe is closer to Africa not Asia. The original inhabitants of Europe were not Asiatic or Neanderthal.

White Supremacists are the AUTHORS of confusion..
You can look at something on a map that is as clear as day and they'll turn around tell you that what you're looking at isn't true but what THEY say is.....lol.

Now that's true!!!

Chev

Like you said, it's obvious why it would be called Eurasia, but the term ASIA refers to Asiatic people of which Negroes are not

I don't know exactly who you are calling "Negroes" because all the word "Negro" means is "Black".

And as I've said you have TWO "Black" races....the Asian Blacks and African Blacks.

The Asian Blacks (Dravidians) could be considered "Negroes" in the technical sense of the word.

Also keep in mind, that athough African genes are dominant and rule over the more recessive Caucasian genes....the Caucasian genes can STILL dominate in a person  they have more Caucasian ancestry.

This is the music artist Halsey

image.jpeg.9883809beddb5d460c8d7a0bb93567d6.jpeg

People have accused her of "passing" for White because she has a Black parent but doesn't promote that side of her family in her public life.
But I tell them she isn't just "passing" for White....she IS White!

I don't care what her mother or father was, SHE is clearly White because her Caucasian genes predominate and are much stronger than her African genes.

No @Pioneer1 Europe is closer to Africa not Asia

What do you mean Africa is closer to Europe??
Europe is actually CONNECTED to the rest of Asia!

Look at the map:

How Many Continents Are There?

Lol......
How can something that is across the sea be closer than something actually CONNECTED to you?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

all the word "Negro" means is "Black".

Not so @Pioneer1 at any rate, I am referring to Black African-typed.

the Asian Blacks and African Blacks.

The Asian Blacks (Dravidians)

Many of them have African traits such as Nappy hair. Some Dravidians have straight hair like many Australian Aboriginal people but some of them have nappy hair and this means they have Y-DNA African origins as well.

Caucasian genes can STILL dominate in a person  they have more Caucasian ancestry.

Yes, I understand you that you believe that White Caucasian men have their own set of unique Male Y-DNA and do not come from Black African male origins. So this is why you believe that White Caucasians are a superior race that have unique traits that dominate Black African traits. 

Lol......
How can something that is across the sea be closer than something actually CONNECTED to you?

Just like you said, scholars today can make you look at something and believe in a lie and not what is obvious. You fail to realize that at one point this entire planet was ONE MASS and the earth did NOT split for a long time, therefore your version of Europe being considered West Asia has a false basis completely. Europe was never considered to be Asia. 

Chev

Not so @Pioneer1 at any rate, I am referring to Black African-typed.

Thank you for clarifying that.

By the way, "negro" is the Espanol word that literally means "Black".

Many of them have African traits such as Nappy hair. Some Dravidians have straight hair like many Australian Aboriginal people but some of them have nappy hair and this means they have Y-DNA African origins as well.

This is correct but the main reason why a certain amount of Dravidians (and other Indians) have kinky hair is because of the Africans who WENT to India with the Mogul Muslims who invaded and ruled India centuries ago.

They are known as Siddis and CAME to the region from different parts of Africa just like many Arabs came from different parts of Arabia when the Muslims came and mixed in with the rest of the population and sleeping with the women as most invaders tend to do.

So this is why you believe that White Caucasians are a superior race that have unique traits that dominate Black African traits. 

But I don't believe that, so this is an illogical statement.

You fail to realize that at one point this entire planet was ONE MASS and the earth did NOT split for a long time, therefore your version of Europe being considered West Asia has a false basis completely. Europe was never considered to be Asia. 

Based upon what you just said, that means there was NO EUROPE either.

And if that was true, what do you think that land mass or atleast THAT part of it was called?

According to history the very word "Europe" came from the Greek myth of a lady named  "Europa"
So what was that land mass called thousands of years BEFORE the Greeks existed?

Jeffrey

Does anyone else see actual division on the horizon?

Yes, in many many ways than just land and continental drifts.

The OLD world is falling, crumbling, disintegrating.....and so are it's foundations.
As this happens most of the FALSE ideologies that helped to build that OLD world are crumbling with it....including it's religions.

What you're going to see in the next year or two is so much division amongst humanity that you'll barely find a church with more than 10 people in it!
People are losing trust with eachother and their leadership and will not want to have some clown standing up infront of them "lying" to them or telling them something that they can read for themselves.....so there will be a "falling away".

Although those anti-Biden ads are funny as hell....
It's not so much about what Agent Orange IS doing, as much as it's what the Establishment is NOT doing.
They are pretty much allowing him to remain in office and do what he's doing unhampered.

The Establishment (which includes Congress, Law Enforcement, Main Stream Media, etc...) are generally the ones charged with the responsibility of determining who gets in office and who stays in office as well as who's punished and removed from office.
This is NOT a Democracy and the masses DON'T make those decisions....the Establishment does.
However, since 2016 the Establishment has RELIGIOUSLY (with devoted and reliable consistency) turned a BLIND EYE to over 90% of what this man has done and said in order to get him PUT him in office and KEEP him  in office regardless as to how vile or racist or irrational it may be.
For example......

10 years ago saying something racist or sexist in the open would get you IMMEDIATELY kicked out of office by the Establishment because it was bad for business....but since 2016 the media branch of the establishment just treats Agent Orange's racist and sexist statements as terms of endearment as if they are coming from a crazy old beloved uncle.

10 years ago being caught in ONE major lie  was enough to get you IMMEDIATELY kicked out, but now the media pretty much TEASES him about lying 10,00 times a day and the political branch of the Establishment just ignores the fact that he lies and continues support.

Once it was established that Russia was paying the Afghans to kill U.S. soldiers and Agent Orange knew about it - THAT RIGHT THERE would have sealed the fate of the average person in office and spark immediate impeachment hearings from BOTH sides of the aisle as well as the media but the fact that the Main Stream Media has attempted to sweep this story under the rug and go back to business as usual is PROOF that the Establishment is hell bent on keeping him in office regardless as to what he says or does....he's STAYING....as far as they're concerned.

So it's not him or his abilities so much as those who are backing him.

On 7/31/2020 at 5:45 PM, Jeffrey said:

Countries have split into two with less cause.  Does anyone else see actual division on the horizon?

Oh yes! LOL.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:45 AM, Pioneer1 said:

By the way, "negro" is the Espanol word that literally means "Black".

Yes, I understand this too, however, the Spanish language would not be the original source of this word. And, I know too, that some Black Americans express disdain for the word 'Negro' however, I do not. I refer to this word to define African-typed people exclusively, and to distinguish apart from, for example, White South African people.

This is correct but the main reason why a certain amount of Dravidians (and other Indians) have kinky hair is because of the Africans who WENT to India with the Mogul Muslims who invaded and ruled India centuries ago.

The Mogul Muslims via Seljuk Turks occurred thousands and thousands of years after the Black African presence has been apart of the ancient sub-continent of India. The Dravidians you speak of came way before the Seljuk Turks and Tamerlame became apart of India. 

Based upon what you just said, that means there was NO EUROPE either.

Absolutely true!!! @Pioneer1

According to history the very word "Europe" came from the Greek myth of a lady named  "Europa"

Yes, I've heard of this too, but the origin of the word stem from before this became a myth. Western scholars seem to always rely upon their myths to suppress true origins of many terms and code it for themselves and a select few.

The term 'Europa' and its' root variations in words such as 'Euroclydon' 'Eurus', 'Eunice', etc. have different meanings but goes back to an origin of meaning specifically THE EAST. The root 'Eu' means 'good'. But 'Euroclydon' means a bad northeast wind. So, the word 'EUROPE' as a whole refers to THE EAST and I think specifically 'southeast'. 

EUROS (Eurus) was the god of the east wind, one of the four directional Anemoi (Wind-Gods). ...

https://www.theoi.com/Titan/AnemosEuros.html

And if that was true, what do you think that land mass or atleast THAT part of it was called?

So what was that land mass called thousands of years BEFORE the Greeks existed?

Yes, I written about this part of my research many years ago @Pioneer1 All of the Eurasian continent as we call it today, and even way before the Greeks came to dominate much of it [I am referring to before the fall of New Kingdom Egyptian times] and maybe even prior to this time period and on ancient maps-- the Eurasian Continent was mostly referred to as 

BEREA

So, today you will still see this name in many formats to define much of the Eurasian continent as a whole. You will see terms written as 

SIBERIA

IBERIA

The IBERIAN PENINSULA and much more. Names from this term are so many such as BERENICE, BERRY, and words such as BERYL, berry [or barry], etc.

In Africa the name LIBERIA actually stems from this ancient origin.

The root word BERIA mainly refers to FRUIT or FRUITFUL. This too is the main name for the Tribe or Joseph [ie. the fruitful bough/ Bariah/Beriah]. Later, it came to define 

people for being drunkards..., The kings of the ten tribes became known as a bunch of drunks. so this term of Europe and the Eurasian continent is very ancient. And you can see it on ancient maps in certain regions that still use the term. But as I always say, many of the ancient people did not refer to earth in a large mass, but referred to their own specific lands and these terms too, define early Black African typed people who came from Africa. 

Chev

The Mogul Muslims via Seljuk Turks occurred thousands and thousands of years after the Black African presence has been apart of the ancient sub-continent of India. 

Yes.
This is true, but the question is to what exent?

Because Africans are over 40,000 years old and had been exploring traveling (no need to "explore" our own planet) the rest of the planet since that time...ofcourse SOME Africans had went to India for trade and other reasons.
But I don't think that's where the BULK of the African population that exists in the Indian sub-continent come from.

The  Dravidians you speak of came way before the Seljuk Turks and Tamerlame became apart of India. 

The Dravidians didn't "come".
They were already there.
They had been their millions if not billions of years because THEY are the original humans.

Western scholars seem to always rely upon their myths to suppress true origins of many terms and code it for themselves and a select few.

This is correct!

As I explained (or tried to.....they don't want to listen because I'm not a Caucasian....lol) to Delano and Daniel in the other thread, myths are SYMBOLIC stories.

They are SECRET CODES codes that have been made up by SECRET SOCIETIES to pass information along to eachother without the masses understanding and knowing it.

That's one of the reasons I study the Bible but don't believe in it.  
Because most of the stories are collections of ancient myths that were written by those with the actual knowledge to hide and actual truth.

The term 'Europa' and its' root variations in words such as 'Euroclydon' 'Eurus', 'Eunice', etc. have different meanings but goes back to an origin of meaning specifically THE EAST. The root 'Eu' means 'good'. But 'Euroclydon' means a bad northeast wind. So, the word 'EUROPE' as a whole refers to THE EAST and I think specifically 'southeast'. 

I know they TELL us that "eu" means  "good" but try this one on for size.......

I was taught that the prefix EU  actually means "up high" or "elevated"  and actually "hills and mountains"

Eu-genics   good genes (highest genes)
Eu-topia  good feeling  (high feeling or the feeling of being high)
Eu-gene
Euphoria

Etc....

Europeans were named that because of their elevated/up high/ mountainous origins.
And the land we NOW call "Europe" (which wasn't the original name...we both can agree on that) came from the "Eu" people who INVADED it when they came from the Caucasus mountains.

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

hat's one of the reasons I study the Bible but don't believe in it.  
Because most of the stories are collections of ancient myths that were written by those with the actual knowledge to hide and actual truth.

That is hypocritical. You do the work for the White man, spreading his lies, trying to discredit the Bible about the origins of the Black African man.

You say the Bible is a myth, spend all of your time supporting White lies and at one point, Black men like you were the greatest tool to spread 

White Supremacy @Pioneer1

But now, today, the same White Supremacist have turned and are trying to get rid of their buffer zones because of the scientific process that has finally been published all over the world and support the facts that all anatomically straight Y-DNA males stem from one male origin from Africa.

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Europeans were named that because of their elevated/up high/ mountainous origins.
And the land we NOW call "Europe" (which wasn't the original name...we both can agree on that)

As you wrote about 'Eu', yes I can agree in its meaning referring to 'good' but I though Eugenics meant something like 'Good killing' or 'mercy killing'?

Again, though, whether they came from the Caucasus before coming from the southeast, I think depends on certain civilizations of the early times.

But, yes, Europe was a term that defined people coming from the east world and prior to that I think the root term BER for BEREA seems to be a more earlier term for the Eurasian continent:

SIBERIA

IBERIA

IBERIAN PENINSULA

BERING STRAIT...

I think the root meaning means fruitful and fruitful land but later it became attached to the meaning of drunkards, sorrowful, etc.

Chev

You do the work for the White man, spreading his lies, trying to discredit the Bible about the origins of the Black African man.

You promote the Bible which was GIVEN to our people by the Caucasian, but accuse ME of spreading his lies??????

because of the scientific process that has finally been published all over the world and support the facts that all anatomically straight Y-DNA males stem from one male origin from Africa.

I'm curious as to what COLOR are these "scientists" who authored this scientific process you praise so much.

Because if you believe the White man lies and promotes deception, why would you believe in his "science" and point to it as some sort of proof?

You can't condemn White Supremacy in the morning, then turn around and use the work OF the White Supremacists to prove your religious beliefs in the afternoon.

I though Eugenics meant something like 'Good killing' or 'mercy killing'?

That's "euthenasia".

Eugenics is the promotion of EU-ropean genes.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You do the work for the White man, spreading his lies, trying to discredit the Bible about the origins of the Black African man.

You promote the Bible which was GIVEN to our people by the Caucasian, but accuse ME of spreading his lies??????

REVELATION 18: The destruction of the Great City

[13] And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine,

and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots,

and slaves, and souls of men. REVELATION 18:13.

YES You are spreading lies @Pioneer1 The Bible was translated by Original Israelites and without the Protestant Movement, we would have NO connection to the positive presence of ancient Black African people on this earth. So, I thank God for them. However, White Supremacist have Blasphemed the holy scriptures and have used slave teachings to cause many Black people to go out and reject the Bible and do their work, but this is not the works of the protestant movement at all. No White Supremacist is going to give Black African people the Bible when it states that their White dominated Great City will be destroyed for having slaves, stealing slaves!

Yes, Pioneer, you are spreading lies, the White man's lies for him:

[16] And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand,

he shall surely be put to death. GENESIS 21:16.

The Bible completely speaks against SLAVERY, AND STEALING MEN and enslaving them. Many White people claim that Africans sold us into American slavery; this scriptures shows that it does not matter, whoever is found to gain from this evil will be judged. 

I'm curious as to what COLOR are these "scientists" who authored this scientific process you praise so much.

Because if you believe the White man lies and promotes deception, why would you believe in his "science" and point to it as some sort of proof?

You can't condemn White Supremacy in the morning, then turn around and use the work OF the White Supremacists to prove your religious beliefs in the afternoon.

Non-Black. But Pioneer that's crazy. You are going to be angry at White people, scientist for saying that all humanity stemmed from a Black AFrican man!? LOL. Get outta here!

This truth was known for thousands of years. But after thousands of years of attempted genocide and violence, slavery of Black people, Black African men[!], pedophilia, massacres, and mass imprisonment of Black men, now it has finally been admitted; the truth about the Y-DNA and you want to be angry at me for recognizing this recent reported truth. LOL. That makes no sense.

White Supremacy and the Protestant Movement are two totally different aspects. Some people want to go to heaven. Some people want to escape hell fire. Some people believe in the God of Abraham. Some people believe in the Word of God. It took this long for people to finally see the science of DNA and cannot escape this shocking fact. They knew this all along, but it was suppressed.

There was so much awful rhetoric about how Black Africans came from apes, gorillas, monkeys, etc. and now WOW, this science has finally been reported.

I though Eugenics meant something like 'Good killing' or 'mercy killing'?

That's "euthenasia".

Eugenics is the promotion of EU-ropean genes.

Oh WOW! Thank you! 

I remember now about how it has been reported in certain movements on this wise Eugenics, in how one time in Germany little children were killed who were born with defects and also what happened in North Carolina and etc. 

Chev

Yes, Pioneer, you are spreading lies, the White man's lies for him:

[16] And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand,

he shall surely be put to death. GENESIS 21:16.

The Bible completely speaks against SLAVERY, AND STEALING MEN and enslaving them. Many White people claim that Africans sold us into American slavery; this scriptures shows that it does not matter, whoever is found to gain from this evil will be judged. 

So if the Bible condemns slavery and those are just white men's lies then what about Leviticus ch.25:

44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. 45 You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. 46 You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly.

These verses not only TELL the Israelites that they can own slaves but even tells them how to handle them !

One glaring contradiction after another....

This truth was known for thousands of years. But after thousands of years of attempted genocide and violence, slavery of Black people, Black African men[!], pedophilia, massacres, and mass imprisonment of Black men, now it has finally been admitted; the truth about the Y-DNA and you want to be angry at me for recognizing this recent reported truth.

There was so much awful rhetoric about how Black Africans came from apes, gorillas, monkeys, etc. and now WOW, this science has finally been reported

What I'm asking you is WHO "admitted" it?
WHO "reported" it?

Who are these people, these scientists you're bragging about who revealed and reported all of this so-called "truth" you're jumping up and down about?

I want to know their names and what do they look like!

Were these scientists Black Africans.....or did they look like the same devils who lied to our ancestors before?

Oh WOW! Thank you! 

I remember now about how it has been reported in certain movements on this wise Eugenics, in how one time in Germany little children were killed who were born with defects and also what happened in North Carolina and etc. 

You're welcome.

Many Black people used to kill their defective children also, and had been doing it for MILLIONS of years before Caucasians existed.  
But that's a different story all together.

On 8/9/2020 at 9:00 AM, Pioneer1 said:

hese verses not only TELL the Israelites that they can own slaves but even tells them how to handle them !

One glaring contradiction after another....

@Pioneer1 The term 'slave' is NOT a part of the KJV on these scriptures!!! The term is 'SERVANT' and BONDSERVANT, BONDSERVITUDE.

the terms 'servant' and 'bondservant' has NOTHING to do with HUMAN SACRIFICE!!!

There are only one time the word SLAVE is used in the KJV!!! Outside of this, the definition of STEALING HUMAN BEINGS which is HUMAN SACRIFICE is defined.

I am so sick of Negroes using White Supremacist reasoning to discredit the Bible. LOL. 

The entire purpose of the PASSOVER was because the Egyptians exploited the Nubians, Thebans, and Syrians for free labor. They did not fit the definition of 

BOND SERVANTS whereby people willingly bond themselves as HIRED LABORERS and for a certain time period. 

[44] Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have,

shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye

buy bondmen and bondmaids. LEVITICUS 25:44.

This is an earlier scripture in the same chapter!!!--Explaining that BONDSERVITUDE is as HIRED LABORERS:

[40] But as an hired servant, and as a sojourner, he shall be with thee,

and shall serve thee unto the year of jubile: ... LEVITICUS 25:44.

I want to know their names and what do they look like!

LOL I already told you they are NON-BLACK! I've posted several times of the Standford University studies and the particular scientist of that report!

I've posted about a Spanish team, etc. @Pioneer1 It's NOT about the scientist, this is about the SCIENTIFIC PROOF! LOL.

ALL MALE Y-DNA HAPLOGROUPS go back to a single Black African Male origin!!! LOL.

You're welcome.

Many Black people used to kill their defective children also, and had been doing it for MILLIONS of years before Caucasians existed.  
But that's a different story all together.

Oh that's depressing. I've heard a little about some of this when it came to the Spartans.

Chev

I am so sick of Negroes using White Supremacist reasoning to discredit the Bible.

Lol.....
You're sick of the Negroes who try to discredit the Bible but you ain't sick of the BIBLE ITSELF that the White Supremacists wrote up, huh???

The term 'slave' is NOT a part of the KJV on these scriptures!!! The term is 'SERVANT' and BONDSERVANT, BONDSERVITUDE.

the terms 'servant' and 'bondservant' has NOTHING to do with HUMAN SACRIFICE!!!

There are only one time the word SLAVE is used in the KJV!!! Outside of this, the definition of STEALING HUMAN BEINGS which is HUMAN SACRIFICE is defined.

Oh!

So in other words when I read the KJV it will make sense that they are NOT talking about slavery?

Let's see..........

Exodus 21

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

8 If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.

So they are ROUTINELY talking about servants that they BUY and SELL and these servants have MASTERS.....but they ain't talking about "slavery"?

OK, gotcha.....See the source image

I already told you they are NON-BLACK! 

....and that's the problem; because WHITE SUPREMACISTS are "non-black".

It's NOT about the scientist, this is about the SCIENTIFIC PROOF! LOL.

ALL MALE Y-DNA HAPLOGROUPS go back to a single Black African Male origin!!! LOL.

The ONLY single origin all of this "revelation" and "proof" is coming from is the ROOM where the White Supremacists made it up in!

4 Steps to an Effective Shop Improvement Meeting | 2018-05-01 ...

Straight from the conference table of a bunch of White Supremacists, who sat around and made up their own scientific lies  to disseminate  just like they made up their own religious lies to spread all over the planet..

Now tell me.....
Why in the WORLD would I want to replace ONE White Supremacist lie with ANOTHER White Supremacist lie, and then turn around and ARGUE with other AfroAmericans over which lie is the most convincing!!!

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

Again, @Pioneer1 You are not understanding how HIRED SERVITUDE is being defined even in the reference you post!

This correlates to modern day INDENTURED SERVITUDE of which is a 7 year period--CONTRACT. In the ancient times and still today, in certain cultures, people have signed up their children for periods of indentured servitude for a period of 7 years, etc. This is absolutely NOT stealing human beings, forcing them to be born, live and die in FORCED FREE LABOR for 400+ years, from generation to generation because they are of a particular culture, or color, etc. BOND SERVITUDE is NOT 'heaven' for anybody, but people who fall on hard times in their own cultures, historically have left their homelands and if they could find someone wealthy willing to sign them on, then it was A CONTRACT and was expected to obeyed for a period of time. JUBILEE means no more than 50 years, and if the bond servant could not fulfill his part of the deal, then they were supposed to be set free of the binding contract. You just simply don't understand Pioneer1.

So they are ROUTINELY talking about servants that they BUY and SELL and these servants have MASTERS.....but they ain't talking about "slavery"?

No!!! This is NOT stealing a human being and forcing them to work for free labor until that die. You just don't understand!

The ONLY single origin all of this "revelation" and "proof" is coming from is the ROOM where the White Supremacists made it up in!

LOL. You are angry with White people for addressing a deliberately suppressed truth about all humanity stemming from African male Y-DNA origins!?

you sound like a mad man. You've gone off the rails. 

Let's see now; Black people did not present this scientific truth, so therefore you refuse to accept it until somebody Black says it is truth!?

Again, it's not about anyone, it's scientific repetitive process that happens over and over again and can be seen in labs across the world. This information has been around for thousands of years. 

Chev

This correlates to modern day INDENTURED SERVITUDE of which is a 7 year period--CONTRACT. In the ancient times and still today, in certain cultures, people have signed up their children for periods of indentured servitude for a period of 7 years, etc. This is absolutely NOT stealing human beings, forcing them to be born, live and die in FORCED FREE LABOR for 400+ years, from generation to generation because they are of a particular culture, or color, etc. BOND SERVITUDE is NOT 'heaven' for anybody, but people who fall on hard times in their own cultures, historically have left their homelands and if they could find someone wealthy willing to sign them on, then it was A CONTRACT and was expected to obeyed for a period of time. JUBILEE means no more than 50 years, and if the bond servant could not fulfill his part of the deal, then they were supposed to be set free of the binding contract.

You seem to believe that the ONLY form of slavery is the type of slavery that existed in the United States where AfroAmericans were born into slavery and bred as slaves.

There are MANY forms of slavery through out history, but the bottom line is anytime someone is FORCED to work against their will....they are a SLAVE, period.

You keep trying to NARROW the definition of slavery to the point that the ONLY slaves in history would be the AfroAmericans in your book.

It doesn't matter if they were born in it or captured in warfare.
It doesn't matter if they were paid or had to do it for free.
It doesn't matter for how long......7 years or 70 years.
It doesn't matter if their role was as a servant OR as a farmer OR for sexual purposes.

...as long as they were FORCED to do it they were a SLAVE.

No!!! This is NOT stealing a human being and forcing them to work for free labor until that die. You just don't understand!

And YOU just don't understand (or act like you don't)  that SLAVERY is SLAVERY.

A person doesn't have to "steal" a slave, they can BUY a slave!
Many Africans who were SOLD into slavery rather than stolen.
Didn't the Bible say that Joseph's brothers SOLD him into slavery?

You are angry with White people for addressing a deliberately suppressed truth about all humanity stemming from African male Y-DNA origins!?

I'm not angry with them, I just don't trust them.
They have a HISTORY of lying and deception.

When they give me information, I find it ENTERTAINING.....like reading a novel, lol.

Let's see now; Black people did not present this scientific truth, so therefore you refuse to accept it until somebody Black says it is truth!?

Ofcourse Black people didn't present it....many of our people are busy working and trying to make a living for themselves.
They don't have the time that the White Supremacists have to sit around in cafes  with their legs crossed enjoying their wealth while they think up NEW lies to tell.

Mature Businessmen Discussing Partnership in Cafe by stusya ...

"Ya think they'll fall for it this time?"
"Well, I don't see why not........they fell for it before"

You don't seem to understand the DANGERS of  always listening to the SAME people who've been lying to you for over 400 years.

I'm not saying everything they say is wrong, but my position is....I'm not believing ANY of that crap they're bringing.

The SAME people telling you about humanity and where they came from are the SAME people who were telling you 100 years ago that everyone came from Adam and Eve.

If someone wants to stand up and claim and prove that all humanity came in Africa then it BETTER be a Black man/woman who went there and checked for themselves....not another Caucasian with a white lab-coat on and some glasses.

insights.oni.bio/hs-fs/hubfs/Blanka1.jpg?width=...

"Hey, guess what guys!
We were in the back rambling through some old test-tubes and guess what WE discovered?
We discovered that everybody comes from Africa!
Well cheez-n-crackers how do ya like that!"

OK so this is very helpful to understand your reasoning @Pioneer1 so Black people came from Sirius B.

But back to the original reason of this discussion.  It looks like Twitter got some help in getting 45 reelected.  Biden selected Kamala Harris as his running mate.

Troy

That's a fine sister (Dr.  Ann Brown) in that video by the way.
Don't you think?

Intelligent too.
Makes her even sexier.

I believe you said you either met or spoke to Dr. Leonard Jeffries before;  well HE is in that video interviewing her.  You see him for only a fraction of a second from time to time with a little kufi on grinning at her.

It looks like Twitter got some help in getting 45 reelected.  Biden selected Kamala Harris as his running mate

I don't see how Harris is a benefit OR a liability...she just "is".

BIDEN himself is the damn problem!
The man is almost 80 years old and lacks enough charisma to energize the Democrat base or motivate people enough to go to the polls.
He lacks "energy".

Personally, I think it's JUST AS racist as Agent Orange, he is just a little better at hiding it.
But like most White Supremacists....as he gets older....he's less able to control himself and every other week he's making another racist gaff.

As ridiculous as this may sound, the prospect of looking at Kamala for 4 years may be the ONLY thing that will bring enough men to the polls to vote for "Sleepy Joe"....lol.

image.jpeg.e17abcfa2f63c7b90aead058bc5bed51.jpeg

He should have taken his opportunity back in 2016 instead of standing aside and letting Hillary fuck up another Presidential run.

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Leonard Jeffries

Is very happily married. 

Dr. Brown, as sexy as she maybe is a bit long in the tooth for me 😇

Neither Biden or Harris represent particularly compelling candidates. They will only get my vote because they are running against 45.

This team's biggest struggle will be getting people motivated enough to vote. If people actually have to go the the polls it will be a challenge. 

Troy

Dr. Brown, as sexy as she maybe is a bit long in the tooth for me

"Long in the tooth"....man, I had to look that one up...lol.

I've always found older women attractive.
Their confidence and maturity.

The older I get the more I appreciate how nice it is to have someone I can have an intelligent conversation with.

Listen, I'm not sure if I asked you this before but while you were teachings did you ever run into a deep voiced brother who was a  Professor named James Small ?

image.jpeg.e4a7b0ad38796116cad04493c0c5de7c.jpeg

This team's biggest struggle will be getting people motivated enough to vote. If people actually have to go the the polls it will be a challenge. 

If there IS an election (which I'm having serious doubts about) there will be so much fraud involved that it will probably be the most corrupt U.S. election of all times.

We know that the Republicans will go all out to suppress as much of the Black and Brown vote as they can so Biden/Harris will need an absolute LAND-SLIDE to even stand a chance of actually winning.
Anything less will be disputed.

On top of that, Trump Supporters on the ground are talking about waging a Civil War if he loses....lol

"Long in the tooth"....man, I had to look that one up

Well I'm older and was a phase was used back in the day.

I'm familiar with Smalls, but i don't think I've ever seen him speak in person.

45 has a good chance to win reelection especially if he keeps giving out $1,200 checks.