Why Trump Will Win -- Thanks Twitter

I have not seen anything nearly as compelling as these videos from tbe Dems -- and I avoid misinformation from 45's camp.

A conventional election can not take place. Many more ballots will be cast by mail, which 45 already says is rigged.

Perhaps this is how "stealing" an election takes place.

Guest QueenX

And we already see where the nation is headed, and where it will end up.A  prophet has already predicted a  depression worse than the 1930 s. 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:29 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Between the racial violence and the seeming out of control waves of Covid-19 cases, having a conventional election seems doubtful.

Ah! The Covid-19 Pandemic and our governments response to 'the Stimulus--Oh I mean Reparation checks!'

YES, I believe there will be elections, but I believe Omarosa, in that this Movement to start a Race Riots is/was the plan way back when due to the 2001 Twin Towers attack.

The pandemic is just HARDENING THEIR HEARTS to do what they had already planned. 

The Western World going out to the world to police the world--when they have their remnants of chattel slavery still going strong--and the world responded--No! Go back to your own country!--And now, here we are, CITIZENS BEING ATTACKED by the White Supremacist police force.

Oh yes, this was planned long before Obama was selected to run for office. 

Chev

ut I believe Omarosa, in that this Movement to start a Race Riots is/was the plan way back when due to the 2001 Twin Towers attack.

Omarosa said this?
I didn't know that; I'll have to look into this much deeper.

I don't find the idea ridiculous because as I said in another thread it appears that many in the media feel that they can make AfroAmericans react or be silent based on how much air-time they give certain racist acts.

Although both were horrible, the Breonna Taylor killing was much more violent than what happened to George Floyd....yet Breonna's murder didn't cause the massive amount of rioting and protests that George's did.  The only reasons I can conclude for this is it wasn't on tape and the media didn't air it over and over again manipulating the anger of the public.

However, going to Omarosa's point.......
If this is true and they (the media) knows how to MANIPULATE AfroAmericans and stir them up when they get ready....that is disturbing.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

However, going to Omarosa's point.......
If this is true and they (the media) knows how to MANIPULATE AfroAmericans and stir them up when they get ready....that is disturbing.

Yes, I do not follow Omarosa, but I do believe I read about her briefly making this statement. Actually, I read about this statement in this community but I don't remember what thread. I believe it was around the time that she was made to leave the White House. 

Guest QueenX

Troy, I can,t find  the name of the  man who made the prediction .But he did say Trump would win and a Great Depression would follow.

I can,t find  the name of the  man who made the prediction .But he did say Trump would win and a Great Depression would follow

Well if he did, that's not much of a prediction because a Great Depression is ALREADY HERE and it was here BEFORE Trump took office.
Trump and Covid 19 just made an already existant Great Depression EVEN GREATER.

Before Trump took office, and even before Obama took office........a large percentage of Americans (especially AfroAmericans) were out of work, homeless, and living in destitute conditions.  They manipulate the figured but atleast 25% of the working age population of the United States is NOT working for one reason or another which is beyond the Great Depression figures of the 30s which was around 20%.

And even among those who ARE working, less than 40% are making enough to actually support themselves and most must get help or live with other people and pool their incomes together to make ends meet.

It used to be that ONE PERSON could support the entire household.....or atleast themselves....with ONE INCOME.
Now most people have to shack up and live with somebody (boyfriend, mother, cousin, friends, ect…) and fight and argue with eachother over the bills because neither one is making enough to be truly independent.

Besides having more social programs to help people today, there are only 2 major reasons why the Great Depression of the 1930s SEEMED more severe than the current economic Depresssion of  today which is actually MORE severe:

1. Unlike the 30s where the poor were allowed to lay around on the streets and line up at soup kitchens, the policy since Reagan is to LOCK UP many of the poor and destitute and get them off the streets and into the prisons where they aren't seen.
Plus a lot more people commit suicide now than in the 1930s.

2. They have smuggled in MILLIONS of illegal immigrants from Latin America and Asia into the United States to fill up the gaps and keep the system going while millions of Americans have dropped OUT of the system because of drugs, imprisonment, homelessness and other reasons.

If they hadn't imported so many doctors and nurses into America from foreign nations, many of the hospitals in America would COLLAPSE because too many Americans are on drugs and too jacked-up mentally to properly care for sick people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope people won't be offended, but my experience has been different. I was raised a Marxist Leninist Atheist. When I got to college and I was able to meet and converse with scholars like Dr. Lenard Jeffries, Dr Yosef Alfredo Antonio ben-Jochannan  and Dr. John Henrik Clarke. This was where I was introduced to various Pan-African Philosophies.

I don't see Donald Trump as the Boogie man people are making him out to be. Just today the first Federal Execution took place. It wasn't a Black Man, it was a White Man. This is important because I believe Trump is a pragmatist above all else.

We have a unique opportunity to shape and mold a destiny which is beyond many people's imagination. However, I don't think that bright destiny will be brought by the Democrats or Biden. I believe that under a Biden Administration, the talent 5th of the African American community will be further isolated and the path to do likewise will be blocked. 

These are just a few of my thoughts. I will close with the notion that Blacks who support Trump believe that the Constitution is a Promissory Note. The Democrats have declared that the Constitution irredeemable.  It's a great topic. I enjoyed reading the earlier comments. 

daniel

For an AfroAmerican child THAT would be a unique experience indeed.
Some have adopted Communism as a philosophy later in life, but I don't know of ANY AfroAmericans who told me they were actually RAISED in a Marxist/Leninist environment.

What was it like to meet  great scholars like Dr. Ben and Dr. Clarke?

I've been a admirer of their scholarship for years, going back to my teens when I used to watch videos of their lectures.

Just today the first Federal Execution took place. It wasn't a Black Man, it was a White Man. 

Even MORE irony for you is that not only was he a Caucasian but actually a NEO-NAZI and the family he was accused of killing were other Caucasians!

I find it interesting that in many of these racist organizations, the vast majority of the people they actually kill are other Caucasians.

We have a unique opportunity to shape and mold a destiny which is beyond many people's imagination. However, I don't think that bright destiny will be brought by the Democrats or Biden. I believe that under a Biden Administration, the talent 5th of the African American community will be further isolated and the path to do likewise will be blocked

I agree with you that we as AfroAmericans have a unique opportunity to shape and mold a destiny so wonderful and bright it is beyond the imagination of most of our people; but neither the Democrats NOR the Republicans or any other Caucasian organization is going to help us realize that destiny.
We will realize and seize it when we COLLECTIVELY agree to drop out of the current political system all together and boldly form our own in this nation!

Our TRUE talents and greatness will not be manifested while under the rule of Caucasians regardless of their political or religious affiliation.  As long as our people are under THEIR rule they will continue to have problem after problem and most will not understand where these problems come from or how to solve them.

The epidemic of crime in the AfroAmerican community is a good example of this.
If we were in TOTAL control of our own communities we would solve the crime problem in less than a year.  But because most of what goes on in our communities are manipulations from those outside  of it...the crime problems continue and many AfroAmericans are in a state of fear and confusion as to how to solve it.

The Covid-19 pandemic is another example of this....
AfroAmericans didn't invent this disease but many of them suffer from it and don't know what to do about it because it's beyond their control
If we were in total control of OUR OWN communities (similar to China and Korea) we would probably have eradicated the problem within a month.

For an AfroAmerican child that would be a unique experience indeed, lol.
Some have adopted Communism as a philosphy later on in life, but I can see that I don't know of ANY AfroAmericans who told me they were actually RAISED in a Marxist/Leninist environment.

What was it like to meet  great scholars like Dr. Ben and Dr. Clarke?

Before I start to answer your wonderful question, I would ask if you have heard of the Bronze Shields? They are an Black Police organization.

To start with my father was Marxist Leninist Communist who met both Kruchev and Mao. The books I was exposed to were the Communist Manifesto, Das Kapital, the Selective Works of VI Lenin and The History of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. When they were protesting for the amnesty of rioters in Newark and Philadelphia my parents brought me with them. Rizzo brought them in for processing they took my footprints because my fingers were to small.

I also was exposed to the Little Red Book of Mao. My father emphasized Scientific Marxism and used that philosophy to successful organize in Unions and get some of the first Blacks elected to Political Position in Newark NJ and Nationwide. It was his understanding of Politics which lead to the election of the first Black Councilman Irving Turner and the First Black Mayor Ken Gibson. Baraka had failed because his understanding of politics and organizing were limited compared to my father.

I am grateful for that upbringing because I can see the shortcomings of that philosophy and it actually bringing about Happiness. Number 1 it was about the Dictatorship of the Proletariat. I don't want to live in any type of dictatorship. Number 2 It was the rejection of Private Property. You can not be free if you don't have the right to personal and private property.

Now both Dr. Ben and Dr. Clarke were opposed to Communism and Capitalism. When I was in college they would be frequent guest speakers at African Echos in East Orange. When I left college and started a limousine business, I had the please of driving them to and from lectures. Dr. Clarke opposed Christian and Islam he called them both murder cults. The most important thing about both men were that they were well read and took their studies seriously. Pan Africanism was the philosophy that I would say best sum up Dr. Clarke. Dr Ben would have be characterized as an Ero Sensei in an Anime. He loved the Black Woman and the power she had to make Black People. My only regret is that I was too arrogant to fully appreciate and take advantage of my time with them and my father. I have more information about my on my Facebook page.

I hope that I was able to answer you questions.

• Thanks 2

daniel

I would ask if you have heard of the Bronze Shields? They are an Black Police organization.

No, but thank you for informing me on this organizations as well as the WEALTH of other information you just dropped in your post.

It's going to take a little while for me to digest this!

On 7/14/2020 at 3:58 PM, daniellegfny said:

I was able to meet and converse with scholars like Dr. Lenard Jeffries, Dr Yosef Alfredo Antonio ben-Jochannan  and Dr. John Henrik Clarke. This was where I was introduced to various Pan-African Philosophies.

You must be from NYC or nearby because most people don't know who these folks are. I have heard them all speak. I was in my home office once and saw Dr. Ben walk by 🙂

I don't like a system where so few people can accumulate so much wealth and so many are struggling. I don't see Jeff Bezos any differently, in concept, than a Louisianan plantation owner.

As long as our system is based on consuming more and more things, we really don't need, nothing will change.

Troy

I'm from the Midwest and have known about the late great Dr. Ben since being a teenager.

He called himself a Jewish Puerto Rican and talked about how much he loved pork chops...lol.

You mentioned Leonard Jeffries but did you know Dr. Tony Martin?

You have a point in that people tend to FIND what they're LOOKING FOR.

Most weren't interested in those brothers then, and aren't really interested in them now.
But Detroit....like Atlanta and Chicago...back in the 80s had a lot of Afrocentric book stores and other venues where it was hard to AVOID "Black Consciousness".
You would literally have to go out of your way, duck, and dodge to avoid Black power and Black awareness promotion. 

There were brothers on every other corner either in suits and bow-ties selling papers and pies,  or brothers in flowing white robes and turbans with long tables set up selling oils and incense....lol.

I don't know Bro Martin. The biggest difference between this system and other systems is that anyone can accumulate massive wealth. Jeff Bezos wasn't always rich. There's nothing to stop anyone of us from exceeding his performance if that is what we focus on. It's just like the Momma of the Fuller Brush man said. "God didn't make us poor. We are poor because Pa never set his mind to becoming rich." The system for wealth is a massive customer base that repeatedly buys from you. Charles Schwab became rich as an employee. If you look at the salaries of the Administrative Staff of Top Company's there salaries and compensation could be consider astronomical. 

I don't want to live under the Egyptian Mystery System where they deliberate keep people done. I don't want to live under a monarchy. I want to live under a system where there is the Promise that I will be able to pursue Life, Liberty and Happiness. Right now we are in an extraordinary time. We are in a period which will dwarf the economic explosion of 1492. We are on the verge of mastering Near Earth Orbit Colonization. The problem is that we are letting the Anarchist and Vandals tear down the ladder. And if the book Civilization or Barbarism is correct, the very people you hate most like Bezos will only profit more and not be harm like the damage that will be done to our community. People think Greenwood was bad. What is approaching us now is far far worse if we don't get a handle on things.

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

Jeff Bezos wasn't always rich.

But he was always white, which comes with ridiculous benefits.

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

There's nothing to stop anyone of us from exceeding his performance if that is what we focus on.

Really? I started selling books on the web around the same time Jeff did and there were others before me and after me. Do you truly believe Jeff is THAT much smarter?

You don't believe his connections to wall st (largely out of our reach) was not a factor?

You should define rich because I'm quite sure jeff's family was FAR from impoverished.

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Greenwood

Funny you should mention greenwood. I was there last week. "Bad" is a colossal understatement. 

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

We are on the verge of mastering Near Earth Orbit Colonization. The problem is that we are letting the Anarchist and Vandals tear down the ladder.

...and whitey's on the moon.

I can understand the sentiment of tearing shit up. I don't like or agree with it, but i can understand the reaction given the conditions.

daniel

There's nothing to stop anyone of us from exceeding his performance if that is what we focus on. 

If you were to simply say anyone (actually "most" would be a more accurate term) of us could exceed his performance and left it right there, I wouldn't argue against your point.

But to say "nothing is stopping" us is a direct denial of the powerful institutional injustices of this society.

Take racism out of it....

Would you deny that there are THOUSANDS of men and women in prison right now who through drug distribution, gambling, and sex trafficking enterprises were on their way to exceeding the wealth of Jeff Bezos  but were STOPPED by law enforcement and the criminal justice system from achieving this?

Whether you agree with their methods or not, the fact was they WERE STOPPED from wealth accumulation by governmental forces while Jeff was allowed to continue.

My point is there are plenty of outside forces that prevent the individual from achieving their goals.   

We are in a period which will dwarf the economic explosion of 1492

??????

Troy

Funny you should mention greenwood. I was there last week. "Bad" is a colossal understatement. 

What do you mean?

Are you saying it's NOT bad at all, or is it SOOOO bad that a stronger word should be used?

I thought it was declared a Historic Site, which are usually well maintained and protected.

If I had the money AND the resources (both material and human) I would RE-BUILD many of the old all-AfroAmerican towns and neighborhoods that were established right after Re-Construction.

Greenwood and Rosewood are just a couple of the famous ones, but there were HUNDREDS of thriving independant AfroAmerican communities scattered all over this nation back in the 19-teens.

Different methods were used to destroy them in different time periods.

Back during legal segregation they just outright destroyed them.

But in the 50s and 60s they used the inter-state freeway system as an excuse to bulldoze and dismantle thriving AfroAmerican communities.

Today "gentrification" is the excuse.

They also systematically removed trade and skill programs from the public schools to prevent AfroAmericans from LEARNING how to physically build their own communities.

True. The same happened in Greenwood. After the destruction of Greenwood they attempted to rebuild. If you look at the photo to the right of the last green awning you'll see a highway.

The highway took out a Black theater that was rebuilt after the massacre to make it easier for white folks to leave downtown to get to their suburban homes...crazy!

Because of how Manhattan is structured, Harlem was  too densely populated  for them to simply tear down and built a freeway through.  Which is probably one of the reasons it lasted so long while many other historically AfroAmerican neighorhoods (Bronzeville, Black Bottom, Hough, ect..) didn't.
With Harlem they  apparently decided to take the  gentrification route and direct as many non-AfroAmericans toward it as possible.

Not sure about New York but in the Midwest and Westcoast a key element in gentrification is the "Hipster" movement......lol.

I remember as a teenager there were some neighborhoods that were so rough you couldn't DRIVE through after dark and even in the daytime you better stay on the avenue and NOT go down the block or as Fred Sanford would say, "When they get ready to bury you they'll have to take your HAT to the cemetery"....lol.

But about 8 years ago I would drive past those SAME neighborhoods and would see a Caucasian woman in yoga pants jogging down the street with her golden retriever trotting along side her....and a few blocks down see some dumpy looking Caucasian man with a long red beard and earring in his nose walking around with a guitar!
Nobody bothering them, they seem to be carrying on fearless and without any concern.

I asked about them and found out they were called "Hipsters"....spoiled Caucasian children from upper class suburbs who were being paid to move to the ghetto.

Hipsters in Chicago – Fashion dresses