Candice Owens versus Marc Lamont Hill

Sometimes I wonder if these Republican Conservatives that I see on television are human clones.

Whether it's Candace Owens, Gretchen Carlson, or Megyn Kelly....despite their race  they all seem to have that artificial "look" about them and run their mouths in a hollow fashion that seem as if they are on automatic.....lol.

Love her or hate her Candace DOES bring up some good points (especially when it comes to Black Lives Matter)  that racists have used to justify the brutality of race-soldiers.

I think we should learn to be more "strategic" when it comes to picking our battles of who to fight hard for and hit the streets over.

I've said for weeks now that it would have been MUCH better for us to have centered our movements and focus around the Breonna Taylor case than that of Rayshard Brooks or even George Floyd.

None of their deaths were justified, however Breonna's case was CRYSTAL CLEAR.
She didn't have a criminal record, wasn't under the influence, and didn't resist or pose any sort of threat in any way what so ever so that leaves the racists totally disarmed from a moral and ethical point of view in the jury of public opinion.

@Pioneer1 we do not control any of this. We did not choose to use Floyd's murder to ignite the recent rash of civil unrest. 

And damn, I wish we could have generated the campaign that has recently enriched so many Black bookstore owners.  I mean store were look at failing and many are looking at recorded profits( revenue any way as actually fulfilling orders of high demand books during a pandemic has been particularly challenging). 

I did not know Floyd committed an armed home invasion (did I mis-hear Candice?).  Sure I can agree that Floyd is not the poster child for model behavior, but again we did not choose him as the cause celebre.  So he is the guy.  

Yeah they are sound the same, as they use the same playbook.  Candice strikes me as genuinely sincere, sort of like Thomas Sowell. I've read several of Sowell's books and he helped me think about race in ways that you would not normally if you only listened to the left.  I found it interesting that Candice referenced Sowell.  I did not get the impression that Marc knew who Sowell was.

The thing that both Sowell and Owens seem to miss is that white folks don't play fair, because they do not have to. They are in the majority, have benefited from centuries of white privilege.  They control our narrative, and as a result control our lives in ways most don't appreciate.

Troy

AfroAmericans didn't control the murders (well....indirectly, we actually did.....but that's a different story) however our REACTION to them is largely under our control.

Ofcourse they control the narrative in so many ways, but when it comes to speaking and holding public rallies where we have the vast majority of freedom and control over what comes out of our mouths and what we choose to talk about too many of us don't take advantage of that particular opportunity to control the narrative and instead let the media dictate to us what we should be concerned with and focused on.

I can tell you right now.....this "dismantle the police"....movement is another TRICK that is being used to try and make AfroAmerican activists and protesters look like idiots. 
Now the IDEA (because they aren't serious about it) is being tossed around mostly by Caucasians on the Left, but they're going to try to pin it on AfroAmerican protesters.....that THEY want to "get rid" of the police when all they've been calling for was for them to merely stop being racist and implement reform.

I did not know Floyd committed an armed home invasion (did I mis-hear Candice?).  Sure I can agree that Floyd is not the poster child for model behavior, but again we did not choose him as the cause celebre.  So he is the guy.   

I've read similar stories about Floyd and his ALLEGED (because he's not here to say whether any of this is true or not)  criminal history.  
Although his alleged past actions  didn't justify his execution in the street like that......we should still be more strategic  and choose more sympathetic examples to hold before the world as examples of police abuse and racist violence.

You're fighting for prison reform and demand an end to the abuse and inhumane treatment of prisoners.
But you don't go to a prison and point to a child molester who just got beat up as an example of  abuse and inhumane treatment.
Ideally, you would find a person who could play more to the sympathy of the public.
Someone the public would actually FEEL SORRY for, not someone who half the population would felt deserved to be beat up.

Dr. Martin Luther King was smart enough (he DID have a doctorate in philosophy)  to know that choosing a 15 year old unwedded mother to base the Civil Rights movement around would have been a mistake in judgement because of how the public would have received her and judged her character.  This was one of the major reasons he chose ROSA PARKS as the example instead.
We can and we need to be far more strategic in our battle.

BTW......
Candace OWNED the shit out of Marc in this interview, lol.

I know this is her show but, she is totally controlling the direction of the conversation on nearly every point and seems to be keeping him on the defensive.

Look at the 41 minute mark (shakes head) and especially at the 1:06 minute mark where she straight MAN-HANDLES him on the transgender confusion.

Her delivery is far more straight forward, concise, and articulate.....while Marc is all over the damn map and can barely make his point on any subject.

Don't get me wrong......
Marc is smart obviously, but he's not very articulate in my opinion.  He stutters too much and it makes him look like he's on the defensive.

Candice strikes me as genuinely sincere, sort of like Thomas Sowell. I've read several of Sowell's books and he helped me think about race in ways that you would not normally if you only listened to the left.  I found it interesting that Candice referenced Sowell.  I did not get the impression that Marc knew who Sowell was. 

Well she certainly sounds more genuine than say a Larry Elder or Jesse Lee Peterson....lol....who say such outrageous things that you know even THEY don't believe in half the shit they're saying.  I've studied a bit of Sowell's work and not only did he articulate many conservative points but if you've ever listen to Mr. Sowell speak, he reminds me a lot of Malcolm X in his grammar and cadence.

Check out some of his interviews with William F. Buckley on Firing Line.

I believe that back in the day most of the earlier (1970s-1990s) AfroAmerican conservatives WERE sincere in their beliefs.   They tended to be more inclined to the Booker T. Washington self reliant attitude of taking responsibility for our own upliftment instead of waiting on Caucasians for help.   Today however, things are so partisan that Conservative ideology must take a back-seat to PARTY LOYALTY and most AfroAmerican conservatives are expected to just tow the Republican Party line and support whoever is running for office.   The positive ideals of Conservatism have gotten lost in this current era of Trump-wor  cult-worship.....lol.

The thing that both Sowell and Owens seem to miss is that white folks don't play fair

You're right.

And neither do other ethnic groups.

When you look at the behavior of most immigrant groups who come to the United States, they OPENLY practice residential segregation and practice racism when it comes to marrying, hiring their own, and other socio-economic matters.

Excuse me. My last post on the subject - Dr. King did not choose anybody. It was the NAACP who chose Rosa Parks. Dr. King was a reluctant leader, i.e., he was thrust into history. He did not seek it.

Oh, and if I didn't make myself clear on the broad - Candace Owens is a scumbag, a user of black people/organizations and an attack dog for racists. Do not get the intellectualizing on such trash.

FAS

Excuse me. My last post on the subject - Dr. King did not choose anybody. It was the NAACP who chose Rosa Parks. Dr. King was a reluctant leader, i.e., he was thrust into history. He did not seek it.

Perhaps you're right as to WHO decided not to use an unwed teenaged mother.  It's history and I wasn't around to verify exactly who decided what.

My point is it was a STRATEGIC move on the part of organizers so that the focus would be on the MOVEMENT and not on the moral short-comings of the victims.

AfroAmerican organizers of today could take a lesson from our ancestors and do the same.

FAS To reduce Candice to a "scumbag" is overly simplistic. A failure to understand her motivation and why she is so effective would be a grave error. 

@Pioneer1, Candice dominated the conversation because she was FAR more prepared than Marc was -- even down to their demeanor, posture, and attire. He was clearly on the defensive because he failed to intellectualize her, and got run over as a result.

Troy

Yeah, I was so focused on her clear domination in terms of wit and articulation that I paid little attention to the attire and body language.   

I wasn't  actually WATCHING the interview for the most part but  just listening to it while attending to other business but the way he was dressed and slouching in his chair -

You have to wonder when he accepted the invitation to appear on her show, did he naively think he was just going to have a casual conversation about current Black issues with a "smart sista"  rather than realizing that he was being invited into a lion's den by a tool of racist conservatism who's job was to crush everything  him and his idealogy stood for...lol.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:04 PM, Troy said:

They control our narrative, and as a result control our lives in ways most don't appreciate.

LOL! ANd that is what I felt when I listened to this show! Because the narrative is being controlled by unseen forces, that man could NOT hit Candace where it counts on any rebuttal. She won this debate before it even started. She supports Trump's views and he dared not confront her with the fact that Trump supports the LBGT... movement, etc.

Oh! And she was so sharp on her response about Dave Chappelle. LOL. Gotta to keep our Black clowns...

I hope you all see the pun... Rome all over again... She's got the support to lead you all to continue being right under the thumb

of this oppressive system. Keep listening... LOL. 

She's a TOOL of the Republican Branch of White Supremacy.
And like most female tools of White Supremacy, her greatest assets aren't her intellectual abilities (which she certainly has) but her PHYSICAL attributes.

She's pretty (in a dainty sort of way) and feminine which most men find attractive despite their race or political ideology.  Her charm is used to OVERRIDE the intellect of most heterosexual men and disarm them into being easy on her during debates and arguments.

If you notice, most of the time Conservative MEN look like stir-fried shit....lol.  
But most Conservative WOMEN are attractive, nicely built, and alluringly dressed.  

This is no accident.

It's psychology.

Few heterosexual men desire to seriously fight with women or find themselves disagreeing with them on a routine, especially ones they find attractive.
Because deep down in a man's subconscious he knows that as long as he doesn't piss her off too much there is a chance she MAY sleep with him....LOL.
…..and the White Supremacists know this psychology, which is why they carefully choose attractive women to deliver their message.

Look at how most of the women dress on Fox News.

The Plain Truth: 'Stop this madness': Women of Fox News suddenly ...

What message are they trying to deliver?
Because it CERTAINLY isn't the news....lol.

Chev

Oh! And she was so sharp on her response about Dave Chappelle. LOL. Gotta to keep our Black clowns...

I hope you all see the pun...

She said what she said because she's smart enough NOT to get into a back-n-forth or beef with a PROFESSIONAL COMEDIAN.

The power to make people laugh....especially at the expense of others....isn't a power that should be underestimated.
There are adults who STILL suffer psychologically from being made fun of and laughed at when they were children.

Like many professional comedians, Dave has the power to ridicule her and have the American people laughing at her ass for YEARS with a few good lines.
She knows this and doesn't want to take the bait.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, Pioneer1 said:

She's a TOOL of the Republican Branch of White Supremacy.

Yes. Absolutely.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Like many professional comedians, Dave has the power to ridicule her and have the American people laughing at her ass for YEARS with a few good lines.
She knows this and doesn't want to take the bait.

Yeah. She is very smart and clever. She knows how this system keeps their court jesters in place and how they are allowed to jest. This form of mockery and captivity goes way back. I don't know why, but every time I think about this subject, I always think about the playing cards, and the JACK on the cards. 

Chev

Yes, the Jokers and Jesters were used as a catharsis.  
A pressue release valve.

Somebody who can stand up and say what's on the people's mind and talk shit to the powers-that-be.  But the Joker or Court Jester does it in a harmless goofy way that poses no threat to the King and established authority.

Not only did the European Royalty come up with the Joker or Court Jester but they also came up with the public square and other similar ideas like a place in England called Hyde Park where it's TOTALLY FREE SPEECH zone where anyone can get up and say anything they feel like....even if it's treasonous and anti-government.

The did this so that the public can release some of the pressure that builds up from being oppressed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Billy Bob
On 7/1/2020 at 1:27 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Sometimes I wonder if these Republican Conservatives that I see on television are human clones.

Whether it's Candace Owens, Gretchen Carlson, or Megyn Kelly....despite their race  they all seem to have that artificial "look" about them and run their mouths in a hollow fashion that seem as if they are on automatic.....lol.

Love her or hate her Candace DOES bring up some good points (especially when it comes to Black Lives Matter)  that racists have used to justify the brutality of race-soldiers.

I think we should learn to be more "strategic" when it comes to picking our battles of who to fight hard for and hit the streets over.

I've said for weeks now that it would have been MUCH better for us to have centered our movements and focus around the Breonna Taylor case than that of Rayshard Brooks or even George Floyd.

None of their deaths were justified, however Breonna's case was CRYSTAL CLEAR.
She didn't have a criminal record, wasn't under the influence, and didn't resist or pose any sort of threat in any way what so ever so that leaves the racists totally disarmed from a moral and ethical point of view in the jury of public opinion.

Not True....Her boy friend was a drug dealer and so was she. There was other people in her house that shot police officers and they were injured. The news forgot to enlighten the public about this. So no she was no saint and the bullets hit her by accident. It is like the young brothers shooting an AK-47 or some other type of automatic made weapon. Anyway they shoot innocent bystanders the same as her.

I changed my party affiliation to Republican when Ben Carson announced his run. I believe that the demonization and oversimplification of Black Conservatives is one of the biggest injustices Black Americans commit. George Floyd was a clear cut case of MURDER. The same applies to Amadu.

Breonna was the result of keeping bad company. Too many of our youths are falling victim to death by association. I was almost a victim when I was a younger man. I thank God he had other plans for me. 

On the topic of Candance I do believe she falls into the same trap that many of the leading Public Black Conservatives do which is attempting to minimize wrongs by attacking people who have suffered injury. It's a tactic that backfires more than it succeeds.

What is your object? To be a part of America or apart from America. We have many examples of people on all sides of the political spectrum. The side you choose doesn't determine your character or value as a human being. Look at Marcus Garvey who made a deal with the KKK to fund the Black Star Line. It's better to synthesize our individual values with the  best points that come from all sides.

@daniellegfny with hindsight as an advantage what is your assessment of Carson today?

On 7/4/2020 at 6:22 AM, Pioneer1 said:

What message are they trying to deliver?
Because it CERTAINLY isn't the news....lol.

Sex sells. This is old news. The liberals counter with Amy Goodman...

That's a great question Troy. I believe that Carson represents us missing opportunities to move forward for the last 3 1/2 years. When Dr. Carson first become the Secretary of HUD he talked about a Title II which I never heard about. 

There have been many government programs which the Black Community has been missing out on because the Big Colleges and Universities and Not For Profits have snatched up the money. I believe Dr. Carson is sincere in his desire to help Black Families. I think that he was done an injustice by the Black Cancel Culture which doesn't recognize Blacks who disagree.

I feel that we need to engage Dr. Carson's on Urban Forums so that more people can judge for themselves his commitment to the Black Community. I know he has been more outspoken on the changes that need to be done in NYC housing than I have heard. I hope I was able to answer your question.

daniel

In my opinion Ben Carson (Uncle Ben) is just ANOTHER Colin Powell.
Another intelligent successful AfroAmerican man who foolishly ALLOWED himself to be used as a token and made a fool of by the right-wing.

Just like General Powell was used by BOTH Bushes to wage an unjust war against Iraq and then thrown away like a dirty dish rag, Dr. Ben is being used as a prop by the Trump Administeration.   He is the designated "go to black guy" the administration pushes out to deal with and address issues that affect AfroAmericans.

He's been working overtime now since the other token negress Omarosa (whom Trump called a "dog") was kicked out.

Billy Bob

(as if you'd respond....lol)

Those innocent AfroAmerican children who've been gunned down across America since July 4th were NOT killed by "young brothers" but by racist CAUCASIANS as part of an ongoing Civil War campaign of going after soft-targets.

Further.......

Breonna was shot over 8 times (and shot "at" many more times).
You don't shoot anyone over 8 times by "accident"....it was intentional.

I haven't heard any stories of any of the officers involved attempting suicide or being disabled with depression and guilt over shooting a young lady to pieces while she was in her underwear.....the behavior often exhibited by people who are TRULY remorseful for doing such a terrible thing.

Troy

Sex sells. This is old news. The liberals counter with Amy Goodman...

image.jpeg.d9fa206edda057af8a3c2134068befdf.jpeg

Lol.....
You WERE being sarcastic, right?

83 Year old Diane Rehm radiates more sexuality than her....lol.

The Scene With Nancy Pelosi, Allyson Felix at TheWrap's Power ...

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I think that he was done an injustice by the Black Cancel Culture which doesn't recognize Blacks who disagree.

"Black Cancel Culture" does not exist, because we have no media to speak of. Here your opinion of Carson gets equal weight to Pioneer's whose assessment is diametrically opposite.

On social media opinions like yours are buried or used as fodder to help elevate opinions like Pioneer's. Which create the impression all Black people have no tolerance for your ideas like yours. Twitter and the white owned media are doing the "cancelling." A minute fraction of Black people express themselves on Twitter -- far from representative of us all.

I was being sarcastic @Pioneer1.

Diane looks like that puppet from Waylan and madam

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

......and I'd rather be kissed by that puppet than by Diane!

I mentioned earlier how these Fox News and Conservative women all seem to have a certain "look" about themselves that makes me wonder whether or not they are artificial or cloned.

Another one is Harris Faulkner from Fox News

My Mission in Life - To Get to Heaven': Fox's Harris Faulkner ...

Like Candace Owens and Gretchen Carlson
They all just seem to have that "look" about them.

Not bad looking, but just a "pretty shell" with very little actual sexual attraction or warmth.
As if their ONLY purpose is to present themselves to the public for the conservative movement.

Now, imagine being MARRIED to that woman.

Lol.....you could just sit across from her and LOOK at her all day.
Even have interesting conversations.
But could you imaging having sex with her?

"Black Cancel Culture" does not exist, because we have no media to speak of. Here your opinion of Carson gets equal weight to Pioneer's whose assessment is diametrically opposite. Unfortunately that is like saying that Blacks don't discriminate based on Skin Color. Our Cancel Culture existed before it had a name. Chapters 14 and 15 of Black Fortunes gives early examples. But look at the treatment of Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice and other Black Conservatives.

Colin Powell is doing some wonderful work in the Bronx with minority youth. We are not taking  the full humanity of our fellow Blacks into consideration. It's like the nonsensical dispute between the Ballot and the Bullet or Dubois or Booker T. We need to work together to know each other. We don't have to like each other

We are really handicapping ourselves with our current attitudes towards each other.

daniel

Colin Powell is doing some wonderful work in the Bronx with minority youth. 

Is the General teaching them the art of warfare?

How to protect their communities from the criminals within and the racists from outside?

If not, he's wasting both HIS time and THEIRS.

I can't speak for ALL AfroAmericans who have a problem with "Black Conservatives" because different people have their different reasonings for why they feel the way they feel.  But MY issue with those AfroAmericans who CALL themselves "Black Conservatives" are very defined.

For one thing, let's start with the term....
An AfroAmerican calling themselves a "Black Conservative" makes about as much sense as a Jewish person calling themselves a "German-Traditionalist".

Conservative means to conserve or preserve the older traditions and values of a society or nation.
The older traditions and values of the United States revolve around racism, sexism, and religious ignorance.   Values that most Caucasian men love because THEY are instruments of OPPRESSION and usually used to keep targeted groups in a subservient position.
But why a woman or an AfroAmerican would want to "conserve" THOSE traditions and values after fighting for a century GET OUT from under them is beyond me, lol.

Now if those who CALL themselves "Black Conservatives" want to maintain morality in society, family stability, and promote business ownership in the AfroAmerican community......things I agree with....then they should STOP calling themselves "Conservatives" and choose another name.   Maybe "Black Moralists" or something.   But "conservative" is the wrong term.

Futhermore.......
So-called "Black Conservatives" should STOP pledging allegiance to the Republican Party and start their OWN political organization separate from both the racist Republicans and the AfroAmerican Democrats whom they may disagree with ideologically.  I'd have far more respect for that, than for them hopping in bed with the racist right-wing party of the United States.

I'm going to give you an example of what I mean......

If you notice, unlike 30 years ago, most so-called "Black Conservatives" today DO NOT speak out against homosexuality NOR do they preach that a woman's duty is to be at home with the kids instead of working and pursuing a career.....things they were VERY vocal about in the past. They have basically the same "it's all good" attitude towards homosexuality and feminism that their Caucasian Conservative counterparts have.

And why don't they?

Because the Caucasian led Republican Party no longer says this openly, so the "Black Conservatives" who take their orders FROM their Caucasian Republican leadership must ALSO keep silent on the very issues they CLAIMED they left the Democrat Party over!

AfroAmerican Conservatives are NOT allowed to criticize feminism in public anymore.
AfroAmerican Conservatives are NOT allowed to criticize homosexuality in public anymore.
The ONLY thing AfroAmerican Conservatives are allowed to do in public is criticize Black criminality and Black family dysfunction....but leave the white homosexuals and feminists alone.

So basically the "Black Conservative" movement isn't really about standing up for Conservative values SO MUCH as it's about doing whatever the leadership of the Republican Party demands in order to get money and benefits from them.....which is same thing the "Black Progressives" in the Democrat party are doing!

Look brother......
Whether we call ourselves Conservative or Progressive,  we as AfroAmericans will eventually have to set aside these labels that Caucasians came up with to manipulate and divide us and start deciding for OURSELVES hat type of society we want socially, economically, morally, ect....

On 7/17/2020 at 10:09 AM, daniellegfny said:

But look at the treatment of Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice and other Black Conservatives.

Treatment by whom? How did you learn of the mistreatment?  Your answer will almost certainly make my point.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:09 AM, daniellegfny said:

Colin Powell is doing some wonderful work in the Bronx with minority youth.

Who in the mainstream media is talking about powell's work?  How did you learn about it?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So-called "Black Conservatives" should STOP pledging allegiance to the Republican Party and start their OWN

Man most southern Christians are about as socially conservative as you can get, but they would not describe themselves as conservative, because the GOP have coopted the term and it is now tantamount to meaning white racist.

@Pioneer1 there are too many Black people who don't want to live in you utopia (or mine). The racism and the politicization which drives it is what us killing us.

I think this system could work if we all could show more compassion for each other.

Troy

Man most southern Christians are about as socially conservative as you can get

How so?
I used to live down South in several southern states from Louisiana to Georgia and I can honestly say that I've found them no more moral or even religious than anywhere else in the nation.

The only difference I noticed was is the dominant religion of the region.

On the East Coast, West Coast, and Southwest....the predominant religion is Catholicism where as in the Midwest and South it's Protestantism.

But in both regions I ran into a pretty much EQUAL amount of criminals, dope smokers, alcoholics, people who cuss, people who go to church, people who don't, ect....

Also, most southern Christians are AfroAmerican.

Here is one example of the treatment of Justice Thomas https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/museums/clarence-thomas-says-a-smithsonian-exhibit-he-hasnt-seen-is-incorrect-its-not/2019/06/13/480c622e-8d1b-11e9-8f69-a2795fca3343_story.html I don't give people any power of language or definitions because it comes down to what I envision. Unless we start speaking in a Black Language, we will stay in the Fishbowl Paradigm. When it comes to American Politics it always balls down to which Party is going to provide the most for you Community.

At this time, the Democrats pose a threat which wipe out all gains "Black" people have made. It's not going to be a collective which brings our community to the next level. It's going to be Individuals like it always has been. I don't think we are looking at the numbers properly. And the numbers alone don't begin to tell the story. To look at the numbers properly we need to stop dealing in Black and White. Number 1 because Color isn't the primary determinant for success. It's those disciplines and follow through which are.

If we focus on working with the willing we will continue to see the gains we are making multiply. If not we will have a situation like after Reconstruction. The difference is the rulers will be Asian not White. White Domination of this planet has be a recent and short event. If you look at their history you will see that they can only go so far then fall back into Dark Ages. 

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

How so?

What?! If you lived in states from LA to GA then you must know what I'm talking about. You'd also know post Black folk in the south are some variety of protestantism.

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

Here is one example of the treatment of Justice Thomas https://www.washingtonpost.com

Like I said, Black folk don't own or control  that paper. Jeff Bezos does. Again, whose koolaid are you gonna drink when it comes to a critique of a Black man?

daniel

When it comes to American Politics it always balls down to which Party is going to provide the most for you Community.

But isn't THIS the mentality that most so-called "Black Conservatives" say they don't like about the Black Democrat philosophy of not taking personal responsibility and always depending on someone else?

A truly "independant minded" community wouldn't sit around waiting for WHICH party is going to provide the most for them but would CREATE their own party for their own community and make that happen themselves!

If not we will have a situation like after Reconstruction. The difference is the rulers will be Asian not White. White Domination of this planet has be a recent and short event. If you look at their history you will see that they can only go so far then fall back into Dark Ages. 

Perhaps Troy will agree with you on such a short time of Caucasian rulership but the history I've studied suggest that it goes back much further; anyway.......

You bring up a good point about Asian rulership.  However it must be understood that the vast majority of East Asians have been BRAINWASHED into Western (Caucasian) thinking and are almost parallel with them in terms of reasoning, morals, ethics, ect...

If you pay close attention a lot of East Asians tend to "out white man the white man!" in terms of behavior!

Most Caucasians are astonished at how well East Asians have been able to imitate and hold on to and maintain the basic values of Western civilization and religiously drill them into their offspring.

I believe the plan has been  for the past 70 years or so for the Caucasians to TRAIN East Asians to take the mantle of "White Supremacy" and continue it for them in their absence! 
Many East Asians have instinctively realized this and are cooperating.

On the Topic of Homosexuality, there is nothing that can be legally done to combat it's normalization in American Society so it is an Individual Choice to Accept it or Rejected.

I have a felony. I have no empathy or sympathy for the criminal elements in our society. If you commit the crime you do your time. Once you get out you do your best to get pass the error of your ways.

I think that you are confusing Media Figures for Black Leadership. They do not define Conservatism or Liberalism. I am not anti-Caucasian. I have Caucasian members of my family. Before my father married my mother and had me he was married to a White Woman. So a lot of the points being raised I take a different position.

If you want to see African/Black Society in action, look at Africa. Plain and simple. Dr. Jeffries has been working in Ghana for numerous years. Dr. Ben used to take numerous trips to Egypt virtually Annually. I think it's a waste of time discussing what "White People" are doing or aren't doing unless it's on the legislative front.

If you don't believe you can become wealthy you won't. It's not that complex. Encouraging self destructive habits won't help you build a strong society.

Colin Powell was just on the Sunday News Shows this morning, unfortunately because the program and station isn't Black Controlled it's significance is diminished;. 

Communist China has the Plurality of Asians. 6 billions plus are not under the mind control or love of the Caucasian. The purpose of the Cultural Revolution was to purge their society of Western Influence. There is a difference between adoption of practices which work and being beholden to a particular group of people. It's like that erroneous concepts that mathematics is racist. We were some of the first masters of math.

Finally note, if we don't deal with the criminal culture in our community the death toll will continue in our communities. The free use of the N-Word is just a symbol of the self loathing that our community faces.

daniel

On the Topic of Homosexuality, there is nothing that can be legally done to combat it's normalization in American Society so it is an Individual Choice to Accept it or Rejected.

I have a felony. I have no empathy or sympathy for the criminal elements in our society. If you commit the crime you do your time. Once you get out you do your best to get pass the error of your ways.

I understand what you're saying and you will get no argument from me over the issue; but my question is why is not this SAME laissez faire attitude most Conservatives are NOW taking towards homosexuality (after being so vocally against it for decades) NOT taken towards AfroAmericans having children out of wedlock or placing atleast SOME of the blame for AfroAmerican societal problems on systemic racism?

These SAME Black Conservatives who are now silent on homosexuality and feminism use the BULL HORN when it comes to criticizing "Black on Black" crime, broken Black families, and poor academic performance in schools!

I say that it's NOT because Black Conservatives all of a sudden found a new-found love for their homosexual brothers and sister but because they have received direct orders from their  CAUCASIAN CONSERVATIVE LEADERS to keep their mouths shut and not criticize homosexuality or the feminist movement (in public atleast) because it will draw too much negative attention, affect their funding, and affect their election results.  
And instead of sticking to their ethics...almost all Black Conservatives have decided to TOW THE LINE and keep their mouths shut on the very immorality and social dysfunctions that they accused the Democrats of pushing....lol.

As I said before, the Caucasian leaders in the Republican Party have made it crystal clear to Black  Conservatives that the ONLY people they are allowed to criticize are OTHER AfroAmericans.
But they had BETTER keep their mouths shut on the immorality of Caucasians.

Finally note, if we don't deal with the criminal culture in our community the death toll will continue in our communities.

I agree with you 100%

Unfortunately the AfroAmerican community is currently NOT in the best position to deal with the cancerous criminal element because for the most part neither the law enforcement nor the criminal justice system are completely under our control.  They are under the control of Caucasians who DON'T have a vested interest in keeping our communities safe or stable.  
Their objective seems to be to CONTAIN the criminal element of society within the AfroAmerican community instead of preventing it alltogther.

Look at how Breonna Taylor was shot to pieces by a group of racists while she lay sleeping in her bed and those clowns are still out free walking around!
If we were able to deal with the criminal element that is harassing our community as you rightly suggest -that would have never happened, but if it did those racists would be behind bars right now.

So now........
Are you suggesting that AfroAmericans should disregard the current obviously ineffective Caucasian criminal justice system....take personal responsibility to protect our own community...and police ourselves?

And if you are NOT suggesting this, how do you thing we should "deal" with the criminal culture you suggest?

Encouraging self destructive habits won't help you build a strong society.

Once again, I agree!

Man, who would have thought an Black Conservative and AfroAmerican Liberal would find so much agreement...lol.

Expecting Caucasians to give us freedom, justice, and equality as long a they are in control of this society is one of the BIGGEST self-destructive habits that our people must break!

They repeatedly make the SAME mistake over and over of trusting and putting their love and faith in Caucasians only to be burned over and over again.  I suspect the Black Church is the biggest source of this habit by teaching the slave based "love thine enemy" doctrine.

The Black Church needs to STOP encouraging this self-destructive and foolish habit of telling their congregation they should "love" everyone or accept them as brothers and sisters.

Look at where it got the poor brothers and sisters at the AME church in Charleston where they attempted to "love" and "welcome" Dylan Roof into their house of worship.

Communist China has the Plurality of Asians. 6 billions plus are not under the mind control or love of the Caucasian. The purpose of the Cultural Revolution was to purge their society of Western Influence. 

Problem is....COMMUNISM ITSELF is a Western ideology; and religiously following and praising the Communist and Marxist doctrine started by Caucasian men will ultimately lead you back INTO the Caucasian mind-set that produced it.

Which is exactly what happened after Mao died.

As soon as Mao passed away the Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping came along delivered China RIGHT BACK into the arms of the West along with an apology for keeping them waiting so long.

So now China...with 2 billion people....is simply one big slave labor source for Western corporations like Amazon and Google.

If you want to see African/Black Society in action, look at Africa. Plain and simple. Dr. Jeffries has been working in Ghana for numerous years. Dr. Ben used to take numerous trips to Egypt virtually Annually.

Oh come on now.....
I would HARDLY describe a POST-COLONIAL Africa still struggling to heal herself from the dismantling of her original socio-economic systems and the imposition of European based feudalistic systems as an example of "Black society".

That would be about as sympathetic and  understanding as pointing to a disabled and disfigured woman laying in a hospital bed suffering from the Bubonic Plague and asking her husband why in the world would he had wanted to marry a woman in THAT condition?

21 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I have a felony.

Sorry to read that, but without knowing what did I do know if you were white you would have been less likely to had been convicted and if convicted your sentence would have been less severe. That data tells us this.

Anecdotally I heard white folks describe how they got busted for some crime and rather than getting roughed up and thrown in jail like we would be, they were driven home to their parents and given a warning.

It does matter very much what white people do. It is not as simple as us just controlling our own behavior.

Well that is good news @daniellegfny.

While it should not natter to you individually, collectively it makes a very big difference that Black people are treated worse by tbe criminal justice system. We are not playing on a level playing field. If we fail to recognize this we put ourselves at a disadvantage. 

I did not make a declaration; I asked a question.

Do you think every Black person in jail is guilty.

I do believe color has something to do with it.  I thought it was obvious, and I'm interested in understanding why you think color is irrelevant.

I can see why you would have those thoughts if you phrase your questions like that or even think that way. 1. People are who are often in jail are waiting arraignment. Regardless of the color they are they have not been found innocent or guilty. 2. Of those who have been convicted regardless of color some are innocent of the crime charged with. 3. Use of a blanket word like Every makes the question a loaded on. Let’s look at another question “Do you think Every white person in jail is innocent?”

Unfortunately this type of verbal sparring doesn’t lead to understand. It’s what could be likened to a backhanded compliment. Because 1. We are not in a court of public opinion. 2. There is nothing reasonably about answering a foolish question like that.

A more appropriate question is, “do you believe that skin color has played a part in the difference of percentage of arrest?” This is something which can be proven true or false. But once again even that question is of little value. 

I guess I don’t think the way you do because I recognize I lived my formative years in a city that now has had 4 generations of Black mayors. My birth town which is not too far away hasn’t had any in spite of having a large politically active black population.

Yet a town right next to it has had a brown mayor even though the town was Frank Sinatra’s birth place. 

OK I'll rephrase the question. Perhaps you'll find it acceptable since it is your wording. Your version of my question, presumes that there is a difference; I agree with that presumption. What I've been trying to learn us why you don't believe so called race is not the reason for the difference. So...

Do you believe that skin color has played a part in the difference of percentage of arrests?

Black Mayors or even presidents don't make a difference. Indeed the rise in Black incarnation rates coincided with the increase in Black political officials.

Four generations of Black mayors, wow your hometown must be a Black utopia. Please share the name of the town.

Newark,  NJ has had 4 generations of Black Mayors. From Gibson to Barack. Color only matters if you want to make it matter. That’s what makes it such a fallacy in thinking.

The objective is the assist all people who are unjustly incarcerated. The big problem with color is it doesn’t accurately accommodate one particular group of people. 

More Whites, Blacks and Asians need to be incarcerated. The criminal element needs to be removed from society. If there is an imbalance in the numbers it’s something that can be adjusted simply by stopping Gang Recruitment. 

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

More Whites, Blacks and Asians need to be incarcerated. The criminal element needs to be removed from society. 

I actually AGREE with this statement, but I would add that those who CAUSE that criminal element to exists must also be removed from society.

You don't just deal with the SYMPTOMS but you must also deal with the disease itself as well as what caused it.

Ok it is clear you don't want to answer my simple question, perhaps because it will force you the confront the reason for the discrepancy.

I understand. Magical thinking makes it easier to navigate the hostile environment we live in, but it comes at a cost.

Are you holding up Newark as a great place for Black people? The Brookings Institute reported, pre-pandemic, that Newark's Black unemployment rate was a staggering 15.8% -- much higher than its white population. I believe the reason for the difference is directly related to systemic racism.

Making believe racism does not adversely effect Black people is dangerous.

The last the we need to do is arrest more people. The U.S. locks up way too many people -- disproportionately Black people.

I forgot to add that you don't hear Black Conservatives publicly talking about immigration and how it negatively affects AfroAmericans anymore either.

Why not?

Because again.....the Caucasians who control the Republican Party have instructed them NOT to.

The Republicans have found NEW and seemingly more useful allies in the Latino population.
The wealthy Caucasian business owners were already using poor uneducated Latinos by the millions for their cheap labor source, so the Republican politicians were foaming at the mouth for an opportunity and excuse to OPENLY show their love and support for the Latinos OVER the AfroAmericans.
They started doing it about 10 or 15 years ago by sucking them into the Republican Party by NOT bashing immigration as hard as they used to WHILE AfroAmerican Conservatives continued to do so.

Now all of a sudden AfroAmerican Conservatives are for the most part silent on it.

Infact, you didn't hear ANYONE talk about how mass immigration from Latin America was affecting AfroAmericans until Trump started running in 2016 and re-hashed the issue.

Like I said, the Republicans have simply used Black Conservatives as "attack dogs" against other AfroAmericans.....that's it.
It's not about Christianity, morality, family values, business ownership, ect....because if it were then Black Conservatives would be ALLOWED talk about these issues.
They are there simply and ONLY to attack other AfroAmericans in ways Caucasian Conservatives wouldn't be allowed to do without being called racist.

I just watched the trailer of Uncle Tom:

The movie is $20 to watch online. So I'll pass for now. But feel free to relate the salient points @daniellegfny. By the way feel free to link to sites directly 

https://uncletom.com/

The only time I remove or delete links is when they are broken, spammy, or to Amazon.

@Pioneer1 your use of "Uncle Tom" is the white racist's perversion of Stowe's original character.

Wow!  LOL, I can not resist an offer like that.  I will absolutely watch the film under those condition, and in fact I will make an effort to review it.  I simply can not guarantee it but I will try.  You may send the payment to me at troy@aalbc.com via pay etc.