Candice Owens versus Marc Lamont Hill

9 hours ago, Troy said:
On 8/6/2020 at 11:56 PM, Chevdove said:

No @Troy I do not. Are you saying that I am wrong about White Supremacy in the 18th Dynasty of Egypt?

Yes. 

And why would you say that I am wrong even after I gave a brief description of the documented historical records of the time period?

You later wrote that what I presented was 'alien' information to you. @Troy You have never heard about, or read about the 18th Dynasty?

You have not read about the late Ivan Van Sertima and the late Dr. Hibbard's findings on this ancient civilization in the African continent?

I can certainly understand why some of this would be 'alien' information to you because it was definitely covered up and suppressed for a while.

But again, I am giving you a valid source to refer to because this history in how White Supremacy was rampant in the ancient African world is crucial to understand.

This invasion into ancient Africa forms the very foundation of the European Colonial Movement and their attack against the African world. 

Troy

Again Colorism is a different conversation as it deals with people within the same ethnic group (or race as you understand it).

Nooooot necessarily......
Not only is colorism a problem WITHIN the AfroAmerican community but it is also a problem in how OTHER ethnic groups (like Asians and Latinos) deal with US as AfroAmericans as well as themselves.
They often favor the lightest skinned AfroAmericans over the darker skinned among us.

I've had Asians and Latinos favor me over many other AfroAmericans because of my skin color as if I belonged to another "class" all together.

In American slavery it was ALL about "race." I never said it wasn't. what you are missing is that it did not start out that way. White supremacy justified the American style of slavery which was novel at the time.

You specifically said that it was "about economics.....what else could it have been about",  suggesting that there was no other major factor besides that;  then proceed to argue me for a page and a half over whether or not it was about racism.
Now you're saying it was ALL about race...lol.
Which is an even more extreme position that I've taken!
Because I don't think it was ALL about race myself, although race was the major factor.

Do you think is Aryans of 20th century Germany cared that Jews, or Russians, or most of the American they fought were you understand as "white?"

This is an example of the instability of White Supremacist doctrine.....
Because the fact that they did NOT consider them  fully "white" was the precise reasons why the Germans FOUGHT against the Jews and Russians!

The German Aryans considered themselves the PURIST of "White people" and they considered Jews and Russians "mongrels" because of the large amounts of African, Arab, and Mongolian ancestry....so they sought to eliminate them.

This statement tells me you have less than a superficial knowledge if India's caste system.  I can't go there with you...

Oh, give me a break......

Daniel

Latinos are really the Spanish translation of the Anglo Experience. They are also trapped in the Southern European web.

???

Can you explain what you meant by that?

From whence do Latinos derive? The Hispanic community. Unless you know something I don’t Spain is populate and controlled by White skinned Europeans. 

Those Europeans were next to the worst of slavers. The only reason why we are speaking English is because we were born or live in Anglo territory. The Latinos are a creation of the Hispanic territory.

Their bias against English speaking Blacks is well known in many communities where they interact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Again Colorism is a different conversation as it deals with people within the same ethnic group (or race as you understand it).

Nooooot necessarily......
Not only is colorism a problem WITHIN the AfroAmerican community but it is also a problem in how OTHER ethnic groups (like Asians and Latinos) deal with US as AfroAmericans as well as themselves.
They often favor the lightest skinned AfroAmericans over the darker skinned among us.

I've had Asians and Latinos favor me over many other AfroAmericans because of my skin color as if I belonged to another "class" all together.

Oh WOW. I can see this and agree.

14 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

American slavery morphed into being all about race considering you had Black and Indian slave owners. Latinos are really the Spanish translation of the Anglo Experience.

14 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

They are also trapped in the Southern European web.

Yes, I understand this.

@Pioneer1 I am in the learning process so, I am not completely sure about all of this but, I am beginning to recognize a distinction in Europe at some point around the world wars. I stumbled across the term NORDISM. From what I understand now, is that the Germans may have been considered 'darker Europeans[?] or Southern Europeans[?], and the Scandinavians were considered the purer ones. Southern Europeans were looked down upon because they had Mediterranean blood[?].

Daniel

Ok. I just wanted a clarification because I wasn't sure what you meant.

Those Europeans were next to the worst of slavers. 

I supposed you believe the Arabs were THEE worse.

Chev

I am in the learning process so, I am not completely sure about all of this but, I am beginning to recognize a distinction in Europe at some point around the world wars. I stumbled across the term NORDISM. 

Nordism just means "northernism" or the belief that the further North you go in Europe the more pure (and thus superior) the Caucasian race is.

If you look at the coverage of the Corona Pandemic, look at how much the media WORSHIPS "Sweden" and "Norway" and tries to figure out some way to portray them as "getting it right".  Blonde haired kids dropping dead left and right from coronavirus yet the media is trying their best to make Sweden look like the model....lol

It's not that these nations are doing so much better than other nations, but they are populated with blond haired blue eyed people so the racist media loves to portray them as ideal.

But back in the ancient world the Greeks and Romans (Caucasians who didn't go savage) considered Northern Europeans a bunch of warring tribes of savages and half-monkey barbarians....lol.

That's where the Abominable Snowman came from.

From what I understand now, is that the Germans may have been considered 'darker Europeans[?] or Southern Europeans[?], and the Scandinavians were considered the purer ones. Southern Europeans were looked down upon because they had Mediterranean blood[?].

Germans aren't northern Europeans, they are more "central" Europeans.

But like you said, the Southern Europeans (who were ruled by the Moors and Arabs for thousands of years) have more African and Arab ancestry and are currently looked down upon by other European nations.

Really, it was the Africans who ruled southern Europe that gave the Spanish and Italians so much of their "style" that they have today!

People like to brag about how Spanish and Italians cook such good food.....WE taught them that.
Talk about how Italians make such nice clothes and dress so nicely.....WE taught them that.
Talk about how Italians and Spanish make such good music....WE taught them that.

Us mixing with them gave them style and put color in their skin.
If it weren't for Africans taking over and mixing in with the Southern Europeans for thousands of years, they would have been just as pale and pasty and boring and funny-made as their Northern European brothers....lol.

He'd be like what our brother Malik said.....

image.jpeg.7806d5466613acb2b4cc72492b3b9141.jpeg

"Just an ole pale thing....."

@Pioneer1 No I didn't consider the Arab the worst. They are just the greatest number of practitioners today. I was referring the the Black Codes that the Spanish had in place. Most of it I speculate was a reaction to the two invasions by the African Muslims(Moors). 

@Chevdove The planet Earth is a merciless place. It has taken people to do all sorts of things which offend our modern sensibilities. There is no difference in the degree of violence which people commit based on skin color.

• Like 1

I may be wrong, but I would dare say that Caucasians killed more people (of any color) in World War 1 ALONE than probably all of the people killed by Africans (including eachother)  COMBINED in the previous 6,000 years.

What is because of their color?
I can't say.

16 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

@Chevdove The planet Earth is a merciless place. It has taken people to do all sorts of things which offend our modern sensibilities. There is no difference in the degree of violence which people commit based on skin color.

@daniellegfny Yes, I absolutely agree. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

but I would dare say that Caucasians killed more people (of any color) in World War 1 ALONE ...

@Pioneer1 I can understand this point but still, in terms of the 'degree' of violence versus the quantity, are two different issues, imo. What do you think?

On 8/9/2020 at 9:15 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Germans aren't northern Europeans, they are more "central" Europeans.

This is one of the reasons why I am still in the learning process on this one. I think that the term 'German' has evolved over time and at one point, it actually defined Scandinavian typed Europeans but now, during the modern movements it became a 'new' racial construction. 

Chev

I can understand this point but still, in terms of the 'degree' of violence versus the quantity, are two different issues, imo. What do you think?

Based on the LIMITED amount of history I know and research I've done, I'd say that that when it comes to who's done the most killing.... Caucasians have outdone EVERYBODY on the planet in terms of both "quality" and "quantity"!

For thousands of years, Africans fought with spears and swords.
Chinese also.
Indians with bows and arrows and spears.

They may kill ten here....25 there.
If they manage to kill 200 or 500 people in one setting,  that's a BIG event!  
The old men will sit around a camp fire and talk to wide-eyed children about THAT battle for generations!

Now here a White man comes along, stands there with his arms folded, listens to them brag, and says he'll put ALL of that shit to shame.....

He then proceeds to get on a plane, fly way the hell up in the sky, and then drops something that kills EVERY DAMN BODY in the entire city!

The Science Behind Hitler's Atomic Bomb And How We Stopped It

A million people VAPORIZED in 2 seconds!

And cripples 2 or 3 million more people unfortunate enough to be in the surrounding area at the time!

Yeah, I think he's got 'em all beat....lol.

@Pioneer1 your bias against Whites distorts you view of history. My father was a Black Merchant Marine in WWII. Blacks servers in most branches of the US during that war. Unlike the Europeans the Asians would have fought to the last man if they hadn’t been confronted by massive overwhelming destruction. The good thing is we now have Godzilla movies. PS if the Europeans didn’t create the Atomic Bomb the Asians would have. I am more inclined to believe that the African Hegemony ran it’s course. 

• Thanks 1

Daniel

My father was a Black Merchant Marine in WWII. Blacks servers in most branches of the US during that war

OK, and your point is?

Unlike the Europeans the Asians would have fought to the last man if they hadn’t been confronted by massive overwhelming destruction.

And ALSO unlike the Europeans, the Asians wouldn't have STARTED a war with people who did absolutely nothing to them.
So there wouldn't have been a war to begin with.

if the Europeans didn’t create the Atomic Bomb the Asians would have. I am more inclined to believe that the African Hegemony ran it’s course. 

Funny how the Africans and Asians had been on this planet for HUNDREDS of thousands if not MILLIONS of years and with no record of them using nuclear weapons on eachother.  Infact you can't find any records of warfare going back BEYOND 7,000 years!
Then a bunch of green-eyed Caucasians pop up on the scene, sitting around tables drinking cognac and smoking cigars and get to talking among themselves and ALL OF A SUDDEN you have entire cities blowing up, mountains catching on fire and tumbling down, and entire oceans becoming so poisonous that even dead fish are floating up to the top.

On His Own Terms | Cigar Aficionado

Man, these people are just plain NO DAMN GOOD for the planet!

Daniel

You know I'm not the smartest guy in the world....so again... what point are you trying to make?
Tell me plainly.

I know the Chinese and Japanese fought with eachother.

Are you saying that their fighting produced MORE DEATHS on this planet than the Caucasians have?

Because if it didn't, then what point are you trying to make?

9 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Unlike the Europeans the Asians would have fought to the last man if they hadn’t been confronted by massive overwhelming destruction.

Oh My Gosh! Hats off to your father!

Anyway, I was so shocked when my aunt relayed the same point that you have just done. She told the younger folks that [paraphrasing] 'You all have no idea how close we came to being under German and Japanese domination and it would have been a nightmare if the decision was not made on how to stop them.' !!!

I was so surprised and I had never heard that before! I probed and asked her more questions and wanted to know was it that bad. She said yes, it was really bad. She said it was the Nazi Movement and explained more. And even now, this is new information for me. 

9 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

PS if the Europeans didn’t create the Atomic Bomb the Asians would have. I am more inclined to believe that the African Hegemony ran it’s course. 

Yes, I do believe that you are right. 

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And ALSO unlike the Europeans, the Asians wouldn't have STARTED a war with people who did absolutely nothing to them.
So there wouldn't have been a war to begin with.

I don't know @Pioneer1 I am not sure about that.

When I was on Twitter two days ago I ran into a site that had a pretty good list of 100 Books Blacks should read.  Cost was one of the the barriers I ran into when I was younger, but with the low to no cost Ebook version it’s now a question of time. 

I made the decision to discipline myself to doing more reading. 

Chev

Anyway, I was so shocked when my aunt relayed the same point that you have just done. She told the younger folks that [paraphrasing] 'You all have no idea how close we came to being under German and Japanese domination and it would have been a nightmare if the decision was not made on how to stop them.' !!!

I was so surprised and I had never heard that before! I probed and asked her more questions and wanted to know was it that bad. She said yes, it was really bad. She said it was the Nazi Movement and explained more. And even now, this is new information for me. 

I too heard that as a kid, but now I know better.

Hitler wasn't going to let the Japanese occupy the United States or any other 
predominately Caucasian nation.

He just needed them for man-power.

He was just USING the Japanese in an attempt to subdue the OTHER East Asian nations like China and Korea in his quest to rule the world.  Kind of like how a prison warden will use his most trusted prisoners (trustees) to keep the OTHER prisoners in check.

I don't know @Pioneer1 I am not sure about that.

I'm not sure either.......
Which is why I HOPE Daniel will enlighten me by showing me evidence that may CORRECT what I'm saying if it's wrong about Caucasians being the number one blood-shedders on this planet!

But so far all he's been doing is dropping comments here and there having little to do with my assertion.

Daniel

I made the decision to discipline myself to doing more reading. 

Now that you're well read...
Can you PLEASE explain to me what your particular point is on the subject of race and bloodshed?

Are you saying that I'm wrong?
And if so are you willing to offer some sort of evidence?

Or what is your overall point.
I'm asking because you're steadily making comments that are somewhat RELATED to what I'm saying and seem to challenge it...but not really.

Pioneer says:  "Caucasians have killed more people than any other race on the planet"

Daniel says: "China has a long history of warfare"   

Pioneer says:  "Caucasians are the only ones with a history of inventing and using nuclear weapons in warfare"

Daniel says:   " You better read a book fo' you open yo' mouth!"

The history of China is a long a bloody one. I can't tell you the number of Asians who have killed other Asians or Africans who have killed all sorts of people. 6000 years of Chinese murder and counting. 12000 years of Black murder and counting. The Empires of the Niles were not Kissy Kissy. The Ashanit Empire and The Mali Empires were also bloody. Once again Color has no bearing on violent tendencies. 

The advent of Gun Powered is credited the Chinese. The mathematics used by the Americans to build the bomb came from the Africans. Our world is not about Black and Whites. Whites have only been a periphery in history. 

• Thanks 1

Daniel

The history of China is a long a bloody one. I can't tell you the number of Asians who have killed other Asians or Africans who have killed all sorts of people. 6000 years of Chinese murder and counting. 12000 years of Black murder and counting. The Empires of the Niles were not Kissy Kissy. The Ashanit Empire and The Mali Empires were also bloody. Once again Color has no bearing on violent tendencies. 

And that's my point.
We don't KNOW how many Africans and Asians have killed eachother over the thousands upon thousands of years of their history.  
We know it happened, but to what extent....we don't know for sure.

But we KNOW that in just the 20th century ALONE including WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korea, Stalinist Russia, Arab Israeli conflicts, The Bolshevic Revolution, Holocaust, lynchings, and countless other conflicts Caucasians have engaged in around the planet both known and covert....HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of people have been directly killed by Caucasians.  (I'm not including the Black and Brown soldiers who kill FOR Caucasians).

Again, we're just talking the 20th century ALONE...not including all the other centuries of documented murder of hundreds of millions in the name of slavery and colonization.

We can only speculate as to how much killing other races have done, but we KNOW what the Whites have done!
Their craft is well documented.

Whites have only been a periphery in history. 

Yeah, well just like the proverbial "tail wagging the dog"....that periphery seems to govern the rest of the body of humanity.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

that periphery seems to govern the rest of the body of humanity

Perhaps  but this was only for the last few centuries. The people of Asia and Africa had advanced civilizations a millenia before the people in Europe, that you call white, emerged from the dark ages.

That said it is obvious just by observing our behavior today that white folks do not corner the market on violence.  Have you considered Rwanda, Biafra, the Sudan. lets not overlook the 2nd Congo war, more than 5,000,000 dead as a direct result of the war -- far more deadly than WWW I 

Troy

more than 5,000,000 dead as a direct result of the war -- far more deadly than WWW I

Not sure where you're getting your info from but most historians put the figure for WW1 deaths at atleast 20 MILLION direct deaths from being killed and multiple millions more indirect deaths from disease, starvation, ect....

No one argues whether or not Africans and Asians can be violent given the opportunity and conditions.   But Caucasians have literally gotten violence and mass murder down to a SCIENCE.

They sit around tables drinking coffee and eating sandwiches while designing bio and chemical weapons like small pox and mustard gas to produce the most massive amounts of pain, suffering, and death.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians have literally gotten violence and mass murder down to a SCIENCE.

True they've taken torture and violence to new levels, they gave meaning to the phrase "going medieval." 

You were right about the numbers if WW I dead. Still that was a conflict involving the entire planet. Sudan is just one country.

But we are only discussing degrees of violence. Humans are capable of great violence, it is not a function of one's skin color.

Troy

Humans are capable of great violence, it is not a function of one's skin color.

Africans and other people of color are capable of almost everything Caucasians are capable of.....they just aren't capable of everything that WE are capable of.

We have a much wider range of potential.

It's like we're a color television and they are just black and white.

So yeah, we're CAPABLE of greater violence..... but have we achieved this?

Again, I don't buy into the premise of the question you are asking.  I don't distinguish humans based upon their skin color.  People are people and as such are capable of great violence and good.

Hitler was pretty evil, but that does not mean the people who share his complexion, regardless of when and where they were born, are evil too. That is preposterous.

Troy

If skin color (or lack of it) doesn't make any difference in people's behavior....

Why do you think Europeans more than any other demographic engaged in so much MORE colonization, slavery, and weapons manufacturing far above and beyond anyone else in history?

European colonization was a relative flash in the pan over the course of human history. Even if what you wrote is true, I'm not gonna judge all people with the same skin color, across all time based upon the behaviors of a few during a specific period.

That would be racist.

19 hours ago, Troy said:

European colonization was a relative flash in the pan over the course of human history. Even if what you wrote is true, I'm not gonna judge all people with the same skin color, across all time based upon the behaviors of a few during a specific period.

That would be racist.

Worse than racist, it would be stupid. How do you tell the difference between a White Person from a Black Person?

I'm sure Kanye's mental illness is not a function of racism. Indeed, he married a white woman who presumably loved him, he was invited to the white house by a white president, is paid extremely well by white people, and the white masses love him. 

he married a white woman who presumably loved him

That's why they love him, because he's crazy

A white woman who not only loves him, but from all appearances, is a good mother to his children. So say what you will about Kanye being crazy, he did something everyone says you can't do -- he made a wife out of a ho.

Some of these "loving white folks" are even supporting his run for President

Not so much because they love him as to split the African-American vote.

Now if only  Satan would run and split the Republican vote.....

Spoiler

Daniel

Worse than racist, it would be stupid.

Is stupidity WORSE than racism?

Stupid people tend to only hurt THEMSELVES by their own poor decisions.....yet racists have been known to enslave, mistreat, and kill MANY.

People of all colors love ❤️ him

People of all colors love doing cocaine too, doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Troy

Indeed, he married a white woman who presumably loved him, he was invited to the white house by a white president, is paid extremely well by white people, and the white masses love him. 

That's why they love him, because he's crazy and routinely makes a spectacle of himself for their entertainment.

These "loving white folks" will even supporting his run for President knowing full well he's not qualified and doesn't have a chance.
Why?
Because like most racist Caucasians.....they find AfroAmericans who act crazy entertaining!
The more disturbed the behavior, the more amusing they find it!

-------------White Man Tells The Truth About Why They're Using Kanye West-----------

As far as they're concerned crazy Black folks aren't being "mentally ill"...they're just being BLACK FOLKS!
They think it's NORMAL for negroes to act a fool.

Now if it were a  CAUCASIAN celebrity with the same mental problems, they wouldn't parade him around for their amusement.
Instead they'd lock him up and get him the help he needs.
The only pictures you'd see of him are him laying in a bed with his wife sitting next to him stroking his forehead.

Or maybe an occasional picture of him walking along a beach at some California rehab center.....until he's well.

But just like they do on the late night news, when it comes to  a crazy ass Black man they put him on FULL display and give him the whole stage to make a fool of himself for their entertainment like Mighty Joe Young at some dinner party.

Mighty Joe Young (1949) Casting From Original Oversized Max O ...
      "Oh look honey...ha ha ha!!"     "Eeewww  my!"   

Daniel

@Pioneer1 how can you post a picture of King Kong and not think of LeBron.

?????????

If King Kong (who is NOT in that picture) reminds you of Lebron James then YOU sound like the typical racist, lol.

Why would a picture of King Kong make me (or anyone else) think of Lebron??????

image.jpeg.cb213fc6671707826beccb5f103e6a95.jpeg         LeBron James Launches Voting Rights Initiative In Wake Of George ...

Am I missing some sort of connection????

Mental illness doesn’t make Kanye a bad person. 

No, but it makes them vulnerable to be exploited BY bad people.
Kanye is just ONE example.

Mike Tyson is another example.
He had psychological problems AND low intelligence and instead of getting the help he needed he was exploited by Caucasians for his athletic skills and put on public display to be laughed at and joked about.

You are a racist, do you go out and hurt people?

Perhaps I am racist....I won't argue that I'm not.
But I prefer to think of myself as COUNTER-racist instead.

Racists are people who hate members of another race strictly because they are members of that race.
It doesn't matter what members of that race do or have done, just them being members ALONE is enough for a racist to hate them.
For example......
Racist Caucasians HATE Africans and Native Americans although neither group did anything to these racist Caucasians.
They just existed, and the racists hate them and their very existence.

However, COUNTER-racists are people who POINT OUT the racism they and others have experienced and also point out those who are racist and are guilty of it.  They seek to oppose racism and those guilty of it.

I suppose the major difference is who INITIATED the conflict in the first place.

If a man breaks into your home and attacks your wife and you grab him and beat him up, most people wouldn't call YOU a "violent thug" although what you did was a violent act.  They would see your act as JUSTIFIED because of the violence that was INITIATED by the man who broke in.  The police probably wouldn't even arrest YOU but that man who broke in.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

Indeed, he married a white woman who presumably loved him, he was invited to the white house by a white president, is paid extremely well by white people, and the white masses love him. 

That's why they love him, because he's crazy and routinely makes a spectacle of himself for their entertainment.

These "loving white folks" will even supporting his run for President knowing full well he's not qualified and doesn't have a chance.
Why?
Because like most racist Caucasians.....they find AfroAmericans who act crazy entertaining!
The more disturbed the behavior, the more amusing they find it!

-------------White Man Tells The Truth About Why They're Using Kanye West-----------

As far as they're concerned crazy Black folks aren't being "mentally ill"...they're just being BLACK FOLKS!
They think it's NORMAL for negroes to act a fool.

Now if it were a  CAUCASIAN celebrity with the same mental problems, they wouldn't parade him around for their amusement.
Instead they'd lock him up and get him the help he needs.
The only pictures you'd see of him are him laying in a bed with his wife sitting next to him stroking his forehead.

Or maybe an occasional picture of him walking along a beach at some California rehab center.....until he's well.

But just like they do on the late night news, when it comes to  a crazy ass Black man they put him on FULL display and give him the whole stage to make a fool of himself for their entertainment like Mighty Joe Young at some dinner party.

Mighty Joe Young (1949) Casting From Original Oversized Max O ...
      "Oh look honey...ha ha ha!!"     "Eeewww  my!"   

This is insane, Troy! How is it possible that my post PRECEDED the above post (and your 2 previous post) when it was obviously written using quotes from them both????

he married a white woman who presumably loved him

That's why they love him, because he's crazy

A white woman who not only loves him, but from all appearances, is a good mother to his children. So say what you will about Kanye being crazy, he did something everyone says you can't do -- he made a wife out of a ho.

Some of these "loving white folks" are even supporting his run for President

Now if only  Satan would run and split the Republican vote.....

=============================

I am truly confused??????

Weird. I've never before seen such an occurrence on any message board, i.e., a "new" post preceding TWO old ones on the same screen. At any rate, I've been posting more than I ever thought I would lately, so I think it does behoove me to "consider" joining a league of gentlemen so undistinguished they'd have me for a member. Although from the repetitive (almost circular, they are so inflexible) positions of the regulars, I doubt I can add more than ho hum situational observations such "common knowledge/wife/ho". Whateva.

FAS

This is HOLLYWOOD.
We don't know what's REALLY going on, we only "know" what we SEE.
It's not until 20 or 30 years later on E or some tabloid  or one of the children write a book about what ACTUALLY happened and you find out what you THOUGHT was true turned out to be a big fat lie.
You look at a family and think it's like Leave it to Beaver perfect, and later on you find out EVERYBODY up in the house worshipped the devil and were being ritually molested.

What we DO know is true is that Kanye has serious mental issues and he shouldn't be paraded around in public to make a further spectacle of himself.

That's why I put "loving white folks" in quotes.
They don't love him, they are just using him.
INCLUDING the Kardashians.
They target AfroAmericans (especially men) with money to trap them into marriage so that they can eventually GET THE WEALTH.

But them encouraging him to run for president serves 2 purposes:

1. To CONFUSE the AfroAmerican AND  multi-racial Hiphop community both of which usually vote Democrat and yes....split THEIR vote from the Biden/Harris ticket.

But also.....

2. To maintain and further their narrative that AfroAmericans are CRAZY and deserve the treatment they get in society.

Showing an emotionally unstable Black man walking around on stage in a bullet-proof vest bucking his eyes at the crowd and crying uncontrollably is a "great look" for the White Supremacists.
The best thing since Tupac and the thuglife.

How can they resist?
Let's see SOME MORE of the Kanye Show!

Kanye are you with the Democrat Party?

A Timeline of Kanye West Getting Political | Billboard  No

Kanye are you with the Republican Party?

Kanye West says he will run for US president | Euronews  Nnnnope !

Then what party are you running under?

Kanye West's presidential run: real or for show? - France 24   The Independent BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanye_West_2020_presidential_campaign 

Daniel

I was mistaken you are a bigot

From a racist to a bigot......
Well atleast I'm EVOLVING, lol.

because you still haven’t defined what distinguishes a Black person from a White.

You just answered your own question.

The difference between a Black person and a White person is that the Black person is "black" and the White person is "white".

Counter-racist is as bogus as racism. 

So racism is "bogus" huh?

I wonder would I EVER hear a Jewish person say that anti-semitism is "bogus" ?

I wonder would I EVER hear a homosexual say that homophobia is "bogus"?

Like I said.......
When a person DENIES reality, it can have serious consequences.

New meme: Crazy black man & fish! : shittyadviceanimals

What you are two fringe groups. They are just weapons used to establish hegemony. No one ever scared of a Homosexual didn't beat them up. And Antisemitism is the Jewish Community once again trying to distinguish themselves from other people. 

Bias is a natural part of the human condition. The only we can do is try to eliminate Legislative support for that bias. The needs to a review of legislation on all level to see which need to repealed because the codify suppression of the citizens of this nation. Especially any which put in question the citizenship of any people born hear.

@Pioneer1 so you think that skin color defines race. Which is wrong.

Daniel

I'm still trying to understand why you think "racism is bogus" when it's existence and all of the terrible effects of it is well known and well documented?

They are just weapons used to establish hegemony. 

Perhaps....
But they wouldn't COMMIT SUICIDE by turning those "weapons" used by those  particular communities against their enemies......on THEIR OWN people!

You NEVER heard a Jew call another Jew "anti-Semitic"
You NEVER heard a homosexual call another homosexual "homophobic".
What sense does it make for an AfroAmerican to call ANOTHER AfroAmerican "racist" or a "bigot"?

Grumpy Old (Black) Men | State of the Arts | Minnesota Public ...

"Man, you KNOW you racist!
You ain't treating them white folks right!"

@Pioneer1 so you think that skin color defines race. Which is wrong.

I never said that skin color defines race.
You can't find any post of mine stating this.

Wait, what?! @Pioneer1 you may not have explicitly stated it, but everything you write indicates that you define race based upon skin color; that is one MUST have brown colored skin to be "Black" in your book. I'm I wrong?

Of course jews call other jews antisemitic, some homos are indeed homophobic. Both are signs of self hatred. Colorism, born of racism, is a self-hatred as well.

I am neither a homosexual or a gay so I really don’t care how they define themselves and their challenges. I know that griping about others ill will is useless. You did @Pioneer1 make the assertion by stating that it was self evident the difference between Blacks and White. However I have many family members who are as White as Trump that have my same blood via my grandparents. You have fallen into the race struggle trap. 

Troy

that is one MUST have brown colored skin to be "Black" in your book. I'm I wrong?

Yes you are, because for one thing I don't use words like "Black" and "White" for racial designations except on occasion.
Skin color is A FACTOR when it comes to race, but it's not the only one.

BTW, can you find me ONE example of a Jew calling another Jew "anti-Semitic"?

Daniel

And YOU said the racism was "bogus".
Can you PLEASE SIR tell me how something an entire Civil War was fought over and people like Martin Luther King and others gave their lives to fight against actually turns out.....in your opinion...to be one big PHONY concept???

You did @Pioneer1 make the assertion by stating that it was self evident the difference between Blacks and White.

You asked me what was the difference between a person who IS White and a person who IS Black.
YOU just stated the obvious difference YOURSELF in your description of them!

That's like saying what's the difference between a tall person and a short person....the obvious difference is HEIGHT.

You have fallen into the race struggle trap. 

Well if you are an AfroAmerican you didn't "fall" into it.....you were BORN into it.

It's like one slave telling another......

Slavery stories in the age of #BlackLivesMatter

"Man I can't believe YOU managed to fall into their trap like that....hee...hee...hee!"

.....as if he's not in the same condition.

@Pioneer1 so now you want to bring up shortophobia. Dark or Brown skin doesn’t make one Black. Trick Baby by Iceberg Slim https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Trick-Baby/Iceberg-Slim/9781936399017

That’s why I say your concept of racism is bogus. It’s only skin deep.

You imitate the flea which won’t hop out the jar when the lid is removed. Blackness right now is useful for organizing purposes. Unfortunately those doing the organization are fostering the negative rather than the positive.

Yes Bernie Sanders is often called antisemetic by conservative Jews.

And no we aren’t in the same trap. I have recognized that I am Free. You are blind to your freedom. Sort of like in Black Panther. You represent the defeat philosophy of his cousin. Killmonger!!

1D3DFD4C-9849-4BBE-83A4-D6EAD2E76B41.jpeg

@Pioneer1 If I have white skin can I be Black?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

BTW, can you find me ONE example of a Jew calling another Jew "anti-Semitic"?

What proof would satisfy you?

When you make a statement like;

"You NEVER heard a Jew call another Jew "anti-Semitic."

Besides making an assumption of what others have heard, you are drawing conclusions against your limited knowledge. Surely you know that no group is a monolith and are bound to disagree.  The word "never," which you capitalized for emphasis, is a word I rarely use because it is so absolute.  But you think in absolutes. Some Jews are left wing others are right wing, some are in favor working with the Islamic world other want it wiped off the map.

You cant image a scenario in which one jew would call another an anti-Semite -- even if you NEVER heard it?  How often are you around people who practice the Jewish religion anyway? I lived in NY.  Howabout you?

• Like 1

Daniel

That’s why I say your concept of racism is bogus. It’s only skin deep.

No, you said RACISM itself was bogus.
Don't try to "clean it up" and put qualifications on it....you said RACISM was bogus.

And again, I ask you how an entire Civil War be fought over and people die for something that is phony....fake....or bogus?

Bernie Sanders and fleas in a jar ain't got NOTHING to do with YOUR statements.

Stop trying to DEFLECT....lol

Show us how racism is bogus.

Show us how THIS plan by Caucasian cops to kill AfroAmericans "bogus":

White Cops Plan Race War And Killing Black Citizens

Troy

Besides making an assumption of what others have heard, you are drawing conclusions against your limited knowledge. Surely you know that no group is a monolith and are bound to disagree.  The word "never," which you capitalized for emphasis, is a word I rarely use because it is so absolute.  But you think in absolutes. Some Jews are left wing others are right wing, some are in favor working with the Islamic world other want it wiped off the map.

I asked you could you find me ONE example of a Jew calling another Jew "anti-Semitic"?

Have you found one yet?

Simply FINDING me one is enough to prove me wrong instead of trying to coax me into some sort of philosophical argument....lol.

@Pioneer1, man I've known you too long to go down the road of producing evidence in an effort to change your mind. 

Despite sharing with you volumes of evidence proving the concept of race is artificial, you still reject it, so I'm not gonna waste my time.  But if you looked for the proof yourself you'd find it.

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Show us how THIS plan by Caucasian cops to kill AfroAmericans "bogus":

Man, I watched the video there is nothing in it to show that there is a plan to kill African American's. You've twisted the information presented in the video.

Troy

man I've known you too long to go down the road of producing evidence in an effort to change your mind. 

Lol....
Is that your way of saying that you will NOT produce evidence or proof that I'm wrong?
That you will just CALL me wrong  and that alone will suffice?

Man, I watched the video there is nothing in it to show that there is a plan to kill African American's. You've twisted the information presented in the video.

Oh, my bad.....

Samuel Jackson comments on race, loving his job, and Trump

I guess I MIS-UNDERSTOOD the intention of these cops.

I guess they weren't racist and didn't talk about killing AfroAmericans.

When they said "n*ggers" they were talking about poor people!

And when they talked about a civil war or race war they were REALLY were talking about a war on POVERTY.

Man....
I have to improve my comprehension skills....lol.

BTW......
That's just a news story ABOUT their recorded conversation so they just show snippets of what those officers talked about.
The ENTIRE recording of their conversation is much more offensive and graphic.