But Pioneer1, how did you know?

Posted June 18 Pioneer1 said:

Those in power have known for over 100 years that the United States would have a 2nd Civl War because much of it is being orchestrated by them.    
I don't know the complete details of it but I believe these alt-right milita groups will be deputized by the various state governments and possibly even the Federal government....but their main targets will actually be other Caucasians.

Actually the powers-that-be in this nation will HELP AfroAmericans to get power but the average Caucasian citizens will not like that and will want to fight them over it.
The reasons why is because the powers-that-be ( also known as the elite, 1%, ect…..) KNOW that we as AfroAmericans are destined to be on top and rule because this is what has been predicted in most of their Secret Societies, but the average Caucasian DOESN'T know this and will become angry and confused about what is happening

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/6597-afroamerican-men-crying-on-televison/

Today we read:

A Florida sheriff said he will deputize lawful gun owners if protests turn violent

In a video posted to Facebook, Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels says he will deputize the county's lawful gun owners to "stand in the gap between lawlessness and civility"

(CNN)A Florida sheriff issued a strongly-worded warning to anyone who may be considering violently protesting in his county, saying he would "deputize" the county's lawful gun owners for help.

"If you threaten to come to Clay County and think for one second that we'll bend our backs for you, you're sadly mistaken," Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels said in a video message posted on Facebook.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/us/florida-sheriff-deputize-gun-owners-trnd/index.html

Now....obviously this one sheriff in one small county doesn't equate to a full fledge Civil War breaking out, but this is a CLEAR EXAMPLE of what's beginning to happen.
It has ALREADY started and I've warned you all that this is NOT a game!

While some of our people are bullshitting on Instagram and getting high and pretending that everything is cool, there are people who are planning and plotting their very destruction and/or RE-enslavement.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

....obviously this one sheriff in one small county doesn't equate to a full fledge Civil War breaking out...

Obviously, so why use it to justify the alarm?  I don't even give people, who bullshit in Instagram any grief.  Short of providing AALBC, I can't do anything for them to make their lives bearable. 

Pictured is Clay county's entire police force.  It is located between nowhere and the boondocks.  No one has plans to protest there.  There will be no need for them to 'round up a posse.

Guest Schtever

In light of the George Floyd murder (yes, murder) and as a decades-long reader of the Star Tribune every day, what is missing is any evidence Floyd died because he is black.  The only thing reported in print and on TV is he had trouble getting along with people and had complaints.

So, while Floyd did not deserve to have his life cut short, since then people have died, buildings and business ruined, freeways blocked . . . . al because of racial injustice to Floyd.  With no proof asked for or apparently needed.

.   10 million police interactions a year

.   avg 1000 killed

.   90% killed BRANDISHED A GUN (a few percent usually brandished another weapon)

.   year by year, less than 100 deaths nationwide by police malfeasance, some years more black, sometimes white.  last year it was more whites.

.   last year as many police were murdered as black killed by police by wrongdoing

YOU HAVE A GREATER CHANCE, anyone of ANY color, of being repeatedly hit by lightning during your lifetime than by the hands of police.  Yet we see signs with "they are killing our children," etc.  Yes, it is tragic when police abuse their power.  IT IS ALSO tragic when statistics of  death by police are called "racist" or just avoided.

The facts are clear that the country is in a quandarysince Floyd.  bu not because 13% of the population commit, decade after decade, 50%+ of all murders and 50% of all violent crime . . .  and not  because 90% of murders by blacks are by blacks . . .  but because of an agenda.  facts not needed, conflated emotions are welcome.

I mean no offense to anyone, but facts  and statistics are needed, and not emotional anecdotal references. and the truth can be hard to look at but is needed.

Guest Schtever

moderator: I posted a long post moments that you will see.  I am not trying to sow dissension in your group.  I do think I have a point. my background is have attended 2 primarily black churches, my best friend was a black librarian. My dad was a minister to poor people, his partner in minister was a black man and friend of my family, now my brothers best friend.  and I and white.

either way, thank you for considering my serious post.

49 minutes ago, Guest Schtever said:

YOU HAVE A GREATER CHANCE, anyone of ANY color, of being repeatedly hit by lightning during your lifetime than by the hands of police. 

It is interesting Schtever that you touted facts and statistics however you emphasized a statement in capitals that is simply wrong. A Black man in America has a much higher chance of being killed by a cop than being stuck by lightning.

When people mix facts with falsehoods I begin to consider whether the person is ill-informed or deliberately trying to decieve. I never have to consider it very long becsuse it is always revealed rather quickly.

How would you prefer to see people react to the lynching of a man, in broad daylight, by an officer of the law over 20 bucks?

41 minutes ago, Guest Schtever said:

moderator: I posted a long post moments that you will see.  I am not trying to sow dissension in your group. 

Please feel free to express yourself freely. In 20+ years I've only removed one post. Sow away 😉

Guest Schtever

Troy, thank you for responding. You are correct to take issue with what I wrote for black deaths by police, and it is how I wrote it, that is my fault.  Nevertheless, correctly stated it would have been stated the number of blacks killed by wrongdoing.  But that is my fault, of course.  Not meant to be deceptive.

To continue on that note, as mentioned previously there were more wrongful deaths by police of whites in 2019 than blacks, but as you correctly mentioned there are more blacks in total killed by police:  I would never deny the evil of a cop shooting an unarmed man in the back, a lynching, etc.  and I do not deny such things happen.  But having clarified what I misstated in my first post, the overall deaths of blacks at a higher rate should be looked at with contributing overall factors (not to say there are not other factors that reflect poorly on police, like being unarmed). That would be anyone in life being put in the proximity of police, even moreso when with a weapon. Or,posing another threat to an officer. Referring only to murders, decades of data consistently show blacks committing 50% or more of these. To be fair, these numbers are more a reflection of young black males and not the whole black age demographics. Even so, this and 50% of all crimes of violence are bound to put you in proximity of police (I think we can agree on that). And as stated, with 90% or more  killed by police having a gun, together these factors point to possible violent conclusions and moreso with a demographic committing these type crimes disproportionate to ther population.

I think that is being fair and logical. I apply the same tact addressing white mass murders. Since 1966, and somewhere around 2000 mass murder deaths, whites have proven to be capable of violent outbursts purposefully planned and directed at large gatherings. There is no denying it, and a reason assault rifles should be banned, and banned in a more conclusive way than was done 20 some years ago.

Unfortunately, though, these are dwarfed by handgun homicides, around 13,000 a year, perhaps 715,000 since 1965. Troy, these are dissproportiantely black, blacks killings blacks. And I see this as so much a larger problem than those wrongfully killed by police.  This is sad and tragic, and I do not see this receiving the look it should.

Did you read about Calvin Munerlyn, the black security guard that refused entry to a black customer because she did not have a mask on?  Her family members returned and murdered him, they too were black.  I was saddened by this, a man killed keeping people safe, low paying job. But the story received minimal attention, a few articles, ABC GMA had short references.  No protesting for this father of 9.  You could consider him worthy of being a martyr, a hero.  Instead, Floyd previously robbed a woman with a gun to her stomach (did she get a life sentence of feeling unsafe, trauma?) but was said to be reformed.  But Floyd was accused of passing a phony bill, had 3 illegal drugs in his system.  He has been painted a hero, martyr, maybe a monument will end up being built. What damage did the money he gave to a drug dealer to to other blacks? Perspective . . . .

I truly feel bad for Calvin Munerlyns family. his children were not given fee college educations like Floyds, either.  I wonder how they feel about all this, and am considering writing them condolences if I can find the info.  And, now I am done, Troy. Take care and thank U.

Schever

Lol, not sure what any of what you wrote had to do with racists being deputized to shoot people but........

"Schtever" is an interesting name, what is it's origin?

Also, do you believe that there ARE incidents where innocent AfroAmerican citizens are killed by Caucasian police officers because of racism?

If you do, can you give me a couple of examples?

Guest Schtever

Pioneer1

I wont comment on my screen name, you and others may, but it is an avoidance of my post.  "LOL" is more than inappropriate as a response.

Guest Schtever

PIONEER1

Thanks for responding I wont comment on my screen name, you and others may, but it is an avoidance of my post's content.  "LOL" is more than inappropriate as a response to a serious post regarding death and murder.

You posted " . . .with racists being deputized to shoot people but.......": Again, facts matter, and I see you avoiding this in the context of my mentioning Floyd.  And there are no established facts, in fact no facts at all that point to Derek Chauvin ever having been or acted out as a racist.  If these materialize, I will post and say he was a racist myself.  And there is a huge difference between someone saying racist acts occur with police and millions saying a particular  police act was with no evidence.  Read into it "he is white, he is a cop, 'nough said."  And that, Pioneer1 is both racist and bigoted (being it was police).

Michael Brown reveals a lot: a black witness openly hostile to police she has to be honest, Brown attacked the officer. DNA from Brown on his uniform, his gun . . . and inside the door of his police car.  Yet Michael is seen as a victim by many and "hands up, don't shoot" still is repeated.  Pioneer1, should anyone be surprise if many blacks ignore the evidence with Brown might more strongly conclude the same with Floyd?

Now, I will answer your question, possibly you could address mine, and I would also like you to tell why Floyd and not Calvin Munerlyn deserves a hero's status: to answer, in Atlanta a young black man was clearly running away unarmed from police, he was shot in the back.  And nobody in my family and circle of friends (friends being from conservative to far left and including an former aid and friend a to Al Franken) supported this as justified, it was murder. There are others, but to focus more on these is to take away from what I already posted: more whites last year were wrongfully killed by police than blacks, and this fluctuates by year.

Thank you for the discourse, look forward to your reply.

Schtever

What is your name, if you don't mind?

DeAngelo,  "D" for short.

You posted " . . .with racists being deputized to shoot people but.......": Again, facts matter, and I see you avoiding this in the context of my mentioning Floyd. 

I'm not sure what facts you're speaking of exactly, but I noticed that in one of your stats you wrote:

"90% killed BRANDISHED A GUN (a few percent usually brandished another weapon) "

I'm curious as to what does "brandish" a gun means.

Guns in coronavirus protests: Defense of liberty or intimidation ...

Are these men "brandishing" guns?

and I would also like you to tell why Floyd and not Calvin Munerlyn deserves a hero's status:

He doesn't, in my opinion.
He doesn't deserve hero status, nor did he deserve to be tortured to death over a fake $20 bill.

It is my understanding that the job of law enforcment is to APPREHEND the suspect and possibly detain them until they can be tried, sentences and/or released.....not executed in the street without judge, jury, or appeal.

I asked you do you believe that there ARE actual incidents where innocent AfroAmerican citizens were killed by Caucasian police officers because of racism; and could you give me a couple of examples.
You said:

"to answer, in Atlanta a young black man was clearly running away unarmed from police, he was shot in the back.  And nobody in my family and circle of friends (friends being from conservative to far left and including an former aid and friend a to Al Franken) supported this as justified, it was murder."

I just want to make sure, is THIS one of your examples?

Are you saying that you believe Rayshard Brooks' being shot in Atlanta was a racist murder by Caucasian officers?

Well here's a fact for you........

In 2006 the  F.B.I. issued a memo that police departments around the nation were being infiltrated by White Supremacists

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3439212-FBI-White-Supremacist-Infiltration-of-Law.html 

I'm not sure where the data and statistics you presented to us come from, but mine comes DIRECTLY from the highest law enforcment department in the land - (F.B.I.).

Given this fact, wouldn't it be a little naive for us NOT to presume that many if not most of these law enforcement killings were RACIALLY MOTIVATED given the fact that there is documented infiltration by racists?

BTW, I'm guessing you posted twice because you didn't see your first post after sending it; but because you haven't registered to this site there is a time delay between the time you post to the time it get's approved and you see it, which could be many hours.
If you don't want this delay you might want to register an account so you can post in real-time and also be able to delete/edit mistakes.

DeAngelo, I definitely did not expect you to reveal your government (assuming you actually did 😉).

I deleted the extra posts.

Sure we know there are racists on the police force. They are in every facit of society. Whether they are actively planning an armed race war is debatable. 

Why? The mental race war has been quite effective thus far. 

Troy

Whether they are actively planning an armed race war is debatable.  
  Why? The mental race war has been quite effective thus far.  

"Planning"???????  LMBAO

Although I talk about a Civl War, to be clear....
As far as White Supremacy has been concerned there has only been ONE WAR on this planet for the past 4000 years.

Ever since the Caucasians were civilized and led out of the caves (around 2000 B.C.) they have declared WAR on the rest of humanity and the various historical events that you read about in terms of violence are just various BATTLES in that same ongoing war.

However, like you said the MENTAL  aspect is the most common and also most effective FACET of that multi-faceted war.

When that doesn't work, THEN they get violent.

Like Don Corleone and other gangsters, they first try to trick you, fool you, or buy you off; but if that doesn't work THEN they send in the goons.....lol.

When I use the term "Civil War" I use it as a term most people can understand to describe a more overt operation in which armed White Supremacists OPENLY begin killing people in the streets with disregard to the current laws.  Which they have begun to do more and more for the past few weeks.
However the good news is....like I said, the vast majority of their victims WILL NOT BE AFROAMERICANS.
The vast vast majority will be other Caucasians....THEN Latinos.

The reasons for this is again, they will WANT to kill AfroAmericans but the Caucasians who are REALLY in power will not allow them to and that's when the HUGE battles will take place placing Caucasian against Caucasian.