A Great Explanation of Racism for White People...

... and Black people too.

The speaker, Jeffery Robinson, offers a thoughtful, factual, measured, and critical lecture on racism's impact on Black Americans. 

Some of you may be tired of trying off explaining to good meaning white folks what racism is and how it has hampered Black people and enriched white people. When white people ask you to explain racism, you can point them to this video.

• Thanks 1

Lol.....
Man are you serious?

Do you really believe someone needs to "explain" racism to the actual AUTHORS of it?

This  highly degreed negro standing before an audience full of Caucasians tossing his hands around and bucking his eyes  trying to "explain" racism to them is almost as SILLY as a Rabbi going to a Skinhead rally and lecturing them on the cruelty of anti-Semitism.

I said "almost" because most Jewish Rabbis have better sense than to attempt something so foolish, but most educated negroes DON'T and will try it on a routing basis.  Just like Henry Louis Gates was silly enough to sit down and have a beer with a racist who assaulted him and arrested him in his own home.

Let me touch on a few of his points:

First of all I don't know WHAT he's talking about when he mentions "Jonestown" in 1619 at the 7:30 minute mark.
Maybe he meant Jamestown because Jonestown is in Guyana and was the site of the Jim Jones Massacare.

Second, he doesn't know his history very well because the first slaves weren't brought to the United States from Africa in 1619 but were brought the Carribean in 1555 FIRST where they were de-civilized before being brought to the United States.

The one thing he did that I actually DID like was how he quoted Dr. King at the 1 hour mark about how the riots were meant to shock White America because they were more concerned about the abuse of property than over the abuse of human lives.

But if anything, instead of thinking he's so smart that he can stand before a room full of Caucasians and lecture THEM about an institution THEY established....he should sit his ass down and ask THEM to explain racism and how it works while he shuts up and listens.

-Let a woman in the front row tell him how her brother is a private contractor in Afganistan who comes home for Christmas and brags about how many brown people in Afganistan and Iraq he's killed this year.

-Let a doctor in the back row stand up and tell him a story of how he helps develop vaccines that are race/genetic specific to target people with excessive melanin to make them sicker.

That would be a REAL lecture and explaination of racism.

You get knowledge and understanding on a subject from the EXPERTS of it....not the VICTIMS of it.

How can a DEAD MAN tell you by what method he was murdered?

Only the one who was successful in murdering him can do that job.

His mispronunciated a couple of names but that is a small thing.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Do you really believe someone needs to "explain" racism to the actual AUTHORS of it?

The white folks running around did not create racism. Sure they benefit from it and to perpetuate it but many white people unknowingly.

...a story of how he helps develop vaccines that are race/genetic specific to target people with excessive melanin to make them sicker

Which vaccine would that be?

You get knowledge and understanding on a subject from the EXPERTS of it....not the VICTIMS of it.

Dude that is what the Brother did; he realted newspaper accounts of the perputrators.

Troy

The white folks running around did not create racism. Sure they benefit from it and to perpetuate it but many white people unknowingly. 

True on all counts, the question I have is HOW MANY of that "many White people" actually practice and perpetuate the racism that their ancestors established unknowingly, versus those who know full well what they're doing and merely PRETEND not to?

Which vaccine would that be? 

Nearly all of them.
But for just one example....

It's been pretty well established that the MMR vaccine that most children in the United States have been getting for decades is one of the main culprits for the skyrocketing autism rates in AfroAmerican males.

Dude that is what the Brother did; he realted newspaper accounts of the perputrators. 

Lol.....
He's standing IN FRONT of the perputrators!

Again, many of us have the naive notion that racists exist somewhere in the PAST or if they are around today are way off in a swap somewhere or in a trailer park and only come out of their hole a couple times a year to fly Confederate flags at NASCAR races.

The fact that the REAL racist threat comes from many of those same EDUCATED Caucasians who are in positions of power and authority (professors, doctors, senators, scientists, officers, ect....) who are sitting infront of him smiling and winking as he lectures THEM seems to be beyond his comprehension.

Again, that entire evening would have been MUCH more productive (for him and us) if he had invited the Caucasians who were in the audience to come up and share THEIR personal observations of how racism has been perpetrated against AfroAmericans......while he shut up, listened, and took notes.

We would have watched one Caucasian after another get up before the microphone and explained how their brother or uncle or mother-in-law committed some racist deed that harmed AfroAmericans and contributed to systemic racism.

Things that make you say:

"Ah...so THAT'S how they were able to red-line entire neighborhoods!"

"Ohhhh…..so THAT'S how they trick so many young AfroAmerican men into signing plea bargains!"

That would be a TRUE lecture and educational explanation of racism.
Not some stretch-eyed brother standing infront of Caucasians looking silly as hell as he attempts to lecture THEM on something they've already mastered.

On 7/5/2020 at 7:08 PM, Pioneer1 said:

How can a DEAD MAN tell you by what method he was murdered?

Only the one who was successful in murdering him can do that job.

A powerful thought @Pioneer1! But in this lecture, Jeffrey Robinson showed a video of a leader, I think his name was Atwater[?] in what he said and how he instructed his White peers on how to go from saying 'N3ggr, N3ggr, N3ggr' to saying phrases that are abstract in order to achieve what they wanted. And then there was another part where Robinson showed actual statements of during the NIXON times people were making statements of how to 'terrorize Blacks' and vilify them with statements about heroine and infiltrating them of which led to incredible prison sentences. 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:08 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Second, he doesn't know his history very well because the first slaves weren't brought to the United States from Africa in 1619 but were brought the Carribean in 1555 FIRST where they were de-civilized before being brought to the United States.

You know, I think he is referring to the UK and not the Spanish Colonizers in terms of 1619 vs the 1500s. I realize that the English were already in the Americas in California during the 1500s, but they did not organize their colonial movement until the early 1600s.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...HOW MANY of that "many White people" actually practice and perpetuate the racism that their ancestors established unknowingly, versus those who know full well what they're doing and merely PRETEND not to?

Yes, this should be the question, imo too. 

one example....

It's been pretty well established that the MMR vaccine that most children in the United States have been getting for decades is one of the main culprits for the skyrocketing autism rates in AfroAmerican males.

Absolutely!!!

The fact that the REAL racist threat comes from many of those same EDUCATED Caucasians who are in positions of power and authority (professors, doctors, senators, scientists, officers, ect....) who are sitting infront of him smiling and winking as he lectures THEM seems to be beyond his comprehension.

Well, I think Robinson knows this.

...they've already mastered.

But the reality would be for me, that Jeffrey Robinson's speech to that audience is needed because so many Black people would not have listened very well due to the previous negative conditioning. 

HIs speech was in 2017 but now, I believe it may be heard by Black people due to what is going on now. This audience that consisted of a certain percentage of White Americans are NOT all of them negative. That's just the nature of human psychology. 

I was completely amazed at his information! Some of what he spoke about was so new to me!

I almost 'fell out' when I heard Ben Carson'! LOL, I never seen the video.

But what Robinson did NOT say though, was that Obama said that very same thing BEFORE Ben Carson did. Obama refers to African Americans as immigrants!

I could NOT believe Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr had spoke so well!!!-- I knew that his words were cherry picked though because I had done my own personal research about him.

He blew me away when he broke down the real benefactors of AFIRMATIVE ACTION!!! OMG!!!

So true!!! 

I had never heard of the Stone Wall in Georgia!!! To think it is larger than what is in South DAkota!?

And on this same note too, about how we are being controlled by a narrative: it has been widely reported in the media about the many, seemingly Black-on-Black murders committed over the 4th of July weekend and how the police force has not been sent out to protect Black citizens that have been victims of violence.

THIS IS BY DESIGN. THIS IS WHAT OMAROSA IS REFERRING TO AND THIS IS JUST A PROCESS OF HOW THE MEANS IS MEANT TO JUSTIFY THE END RESULT OF WHAT SHE SAID WOULD BE RACE RIOTS. THIS IS SEEMINGLY BUILDING INTO A PERIOD OF LAWLESSNESS. An official on the news spoke about how it was not a good idea to push for the end of the police force, and he said that even law officials were in support of this but this was the plan--to encourage Blacks speak on this ill fated wise. The speaker said too, basically, that because of the Coronavirus, many prisoners have been released from jail and this is a potential problem for many other innocent citizens and has been part of the violence over the weekend. I feel that Black people should confront this government to hire more adequate 'Black' police officers, not to end the police force. That is just crazy. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Established by who?

Man I thought anti-vaxxers were all white women. Pioneer is there no conspiracy theory that you do not buy into? @Chevdove did you not have your children vaccinated?

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not some stretch-eyed brother standing infront of Caucasians looking silly as hell as he attempts to lecture THEM on something they've already mastered.

Man, has this gentleman done something to you personally? Did he steal your woman or something? 

23 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

... seemingly Black-on-Black murders committed over the 4th of July weekend and how the police force has not been sent out to protect Black citizens that have been victims of violence.

Are you saying that Black people were murdered by white people over the 4th of July and that these murders were made to look like they were committed by Black people and that the police did nothing and all of this was widely reported in the media?  

I'm glad you learned something from the video @Chevdove. I'm not sure why Pioneer thinks every white person is an active architect of racism even though they were born into this system just like we were.

• Like 1

Chev

You know, I think he is referring to the UK and not the Spanish Colonizers in terms of 1619 vs the 1500s. I realize that the English were already in the Americas in California during the 1500s, but they did not organize their colonial movement until the early 1600s. 

Then he should make that clear.
But like much of his lecture, he did not.

I personally don't believe he realizes that Africans were first brought to the Caribbean for a 64 year process of de-civilization first before being taken to other parts of the Americas.

But the reality would be for me, that Jeffrey Robinson's speech to that audience is needed because so many Black people would not have listened very well due to the previous negative conditioning.  
HIs speech was in 2017 but now, I believe it may be heard by Black people due to what is going on now. This audience that consisted of a certain percentage of White Americans are NOT all of them negative. That's just the nature of human psychology.  

I was completely amazed at his information! Some of what he spoke about was so new to me! 
I almost 'fell out' when I heard Ben Carson'! LOL, I never seen the video. 
But what Robinson did NOT say though, was that Obama said that very same thing BEFORE Ben Carson did. Obama refers to African Americans as immigrants! 
I could NOT believe Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr had spoke so well!!!-- I knew that his words were cherry picked though because I had done my own personal research about him. 
He blew me away when he broke down the real benefactors of AFIRMATIVE ACTION!!! OMG!!! 
So true!!!  
I had never heard of the Stone Wall in Georgia!!! To think it is larger than what is in South DAkota!? 

You're speaking of Mt. Rushmore?

Yeah, that Confederate crap was built (or completed) only a few decades ago.  And why they (I'm speaking of the AfroAmericans in Georgia because I'm not suprised at what Caucasians do) even allowed it to be built is beyond me.

Perhaps I shouldn't be so selfish in my ciritizms of his information because NOTHING he said was new to me, I knew about everything he told the audience plus more.  But after reading what you wrote I realized that just because I knew that history doesn't mean everyone did so perhaps much of it needs to be told.  But to me, much of what he said was so redundant and useless that it was frustrating.

seemingly Black-on-Black murders committed over the 4th of July weekend and how the police force has not been sent out to protect Black citizens that have been victims of violence. 

Exactly....."seemingly"....is the correct word!

Because many of these homicides allegedly have no witnesses to them although they took place in the middle of major cities with cameras all over the place and police around every corner.

THIS IS BY DESIGN. THIS IS WHAT OMAROSA IS REFERRING TO AND THIS IS JUST A PROCESS OF HOW THE MEANS IS MEANT TO JUSTIFY THE END RESULT OF WHAT SHE SAID WOULD BE RACE RIOTS. THIS IS SEEMINGLY BUILDING INTO A PERIOD OF LAWLESSNESS.

I agree with you 100%!

Before they released the prisoners, many of them were psychological conditioned and turned into socio-pathic  MONSTERS whom they knew would reak havoc in the community once released.

Not only was this by design but it was a long time in the making as was predicted and known!

Not just by Omarosa!

Not just by the White Supremacists!

Not just by us!

But also by the powerful Black Elders/Deities who REALLY control this planet who predicted the destruction of this world before it's inception.

They know ALL of the plans (and thoughts)  of the White Supremacists and have plans of Their own....lol.

• Thanks 1

Troy

Man, has this gentleman done something to you personally? Did he steal your woman or something?  

Lol.......
If I sound like I'm harsh on the brother that's not my intention.  I have nothing against him personally, I'm sure he's a cool and smart brother.  It's just when negroes have the NERVE and FOOLISHNESS to sit up and call themselves lecturing Caucasians (of all people) on racism when THEY  are the ones who INVENTED the shit....it's frustrating.

Really Troy?
Do you REALLY think Caucasians.....a group of people so smart they made cars, air planes, rocket ships, skyscrapers, computers, ect.......are so silly and stupid that they need us to EXPLAIN to them what racism is or how it works????????

Come on bro.

Man I thought anti-vaxxers were all white women. Pioneer is there no conspiracy theory that you do not buy into?

Lol, no....it's just that White women have enough sense to NOT trust their own people and speak out against them when they seem something wrong while many Africans (both in the United States and on the continet of Africa) DO NOT; despite the 500 year history of Caucasians using so-called "science" and "medicine" to harm Africans.

I'm sorry man, this may sound offensive or like self-hatred but it's not....it's actually love.....but the fact is many of our people are just plain STUPID.  
Many of them aren't smart enough to protect themselves from White Supremacy many Caucasians know this so they routinely take advantage of those whom they can and harm them.

If I were you I wouldn't dwell too much on the subject because they are pushing vaccines heavy now and are flagging people and websites that appear to be ANTI-vaccine.

But  listen to a lecture Minister Farrakhan recently gave on the subject of vaccinations:

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Chevdove did you not have your children vaccinated?

Yes, I did, but I am personally affected by this truth!!! @Troy and @Pioneer1

On one occasion, I made a terrible decision to follow a news report to go to a health clinic that offered a vaccine and it was the first time, I had went to a clinic in a Black community!

I know they gave my baby a bad injection!!!

However, I prayed that God would heal my baby afterwards and he did. However, I know that he was absolutely affected and I did think at one point that he was autistic.

Right after the vaccine, he got really sick, and prior to that time, he was an extremely calm baby, never colicky. But after that vaccine about a day later, he woke up from a nap and he screamed, and screamed and screamed to the top of his lungs. I tried giving him a warm bath, I cuddled him, I paced with him... eventually, he stopped screaming. He completely stopped and was exhausted. Then he finally calmed down and that behavior never happened again. 

However, when he got older and was told that he needed a vaccine for college---WELL, I WENT THE F--OFF!!! I got my medical records and coached him and told them a thing or two. If they insisted, he would just not go to college. 

Yes, I read about that Black female doctor who admitted that this vaccine was deliberately directed to harm Black babies. 

frickin Herod's edict against Black African male babies all over again.

Okay, sorry for going off. 

35 minutes ago, Troy said:

Are you saying that Black people were murdered by white people over the 4th of July

I'm not sure, but, It seems as though the news came out so fast, there is a confusion. I think the reports are alluding to Black-on-Black murders. @Troy

37 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'm not sure why Pioneer thinks every white person is an active architect of racism even though they were born into this system just like we were.

The more we research, it should become obvious that there are many White people that will fight against racism hard. We should not expect for White people to completely understand our oppression, because I feel that you have to be Black to really know, however, that does not mean that people can't understand to a point. Some of the history about how Sherman and his forces barreled into the south and went at those Southerners is crazy!!! They really got at those racist slaveholding idiots.

Troy

I've heard DOZENS of stories similar to the one Chev just told from other AfroAmerican (and Caucasian) women.....PERSONALLY.

I'm not talking about something I got off the internet or saw in some documentary.  These are stories that just came up in casual conversation from women I know personally or have met.

Are you saying that Black people were murdered by white people over the 4th of July and that these murders were made to look like they were committed by Black people and that the police did nothing and all of this was widely reported in the media?   

I know this question was directed at Chev, but you DO remember that just a few weeks ago many members of the Atlanta Police Department started "calling off" and calling in sick in protest of those 2 race soldiers who killer brother Brooks being arrested and charged.
The same thing happened in New York when many in the NYPD started calling in and complaining about how they were not being appreciated.

When you PUBLICALLY announce that you have no more police officers, you are basically sending a dog whistle to the criminals to do as they please because they don't have to worry about you arresting them, what did they think would happen?

The White Supremacists on the police department (also known as race-soldiers) are working in partnership WITH the criminals both Caucasian and AfroAmerian to terrorize the AfroAmerican community.

And now the Governor of Georgia (Kemp) has just activated the National Guard to send them in which will prove to be a dramatic escalation in the already on-going war.

BTW, if you missed it......take a look at the video of Minister Farrakhan I posted up there from hour 2:28 to about 2: 40 if you haven't already.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

listen to a lecture Minister Farrakhan recently gave on the subject of vaccinations:

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've heard DOZENS of stories similar to the one Chev just told from other AfroAmerican (and Caucasian) women.....PERSONALLY.

Yeah, @Pioneer1 Thank you! I believe you.

But I just listened to Farrakahn and I am perplexed. What a confusion.

@Pioneer1 WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE TALKING ABOUT!? Is he referring to the founder of a certain Islamic origin, because I know that he admitted on video that the founder's mother was a White woman.

I just want to make a clarification based on ancient scriptures through and through that the mother of Jesus, Mary, was African-typed completely.

SOME OF THE MANY REFERENCES ARE: [1] the very CIVIL WAR and DIVISION after the death of SOLOMON. Solomon was written up for going against God and marrying ' certain kind of White women' and it was for this very reason that the prophets wrote that the Creator split the kingdoms of Judah and Israel!!!

[2] The HOUSE OF DAVID WAS SPLIT because of Solomon's deeds and therefore, Mary, the mother of Jesus was a descendant of Solomon's brother NATHAN as is detailed in the book of ST LUKE Chapter THREE.

[3] The last book in the Old Testament, THE ENTIRE BOOK OF MALACHI written many of the 'Negroes' Jews at that time who were intermingling with White Greek 'Hellene' women and gave rise to a division. 

[4] THE BOOK OF NEHEMIAH and how the Jews had to divorce their Greek wives if they wanted to get their inheritance and it detailed how some of them married women and couldn't even understand their language. LOL...

[5] the book of MALACHI stated that no matter how those Jews were robbing the temple and giving the money away and had left off from their own women, the prophetical 'Great prophet' would still come through as 'an original Jew' as Moses prophesized more than a thousand years prior. ...

Louis Farrakahn is confusion!!! He is inserting a great evil--White Supremacy. Man! 

I'm done with him. I don't need him to preach about White Supremacy, I can't believe what I just heard. 

Chev

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE TALKING ABOUT!? Is he referring to the founder of a certain Islamic origin, because I know that he admitted on video that the founder's mother was a White woman. 

I'm not sure exactly what statement you're speaking of but although I don't agree with everything Minister Farrakhan says...like Neely Fuller Jr. I listen to and respect much of what he says and even practice much of the things that he's preached over the years.

Minster Farrakhan is the leader of the Nation of Islam, which is different than Orthodox Islam that a lot of people practice in the Middle East.
Many of my beliefs actually come from the Nation of Islam teachings.  Especially my knowledge of Caucasians and their origins.

Fard Muhammad who founded the Nation of Islam (officially called:  The Lost Found Nation Of Islam In the Wilderness Of North America) in the United States back in the 30s; and according to Nation of Islam theology had a Caucasian mother and Black father.

Anyway.....

I just wanted to focus people on the part where Minister Farrakhan talks about vaccines and warns our people about them.  Not necessarily the entire speech.

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I just wanted to focus people on the part where Minister Farrakhan talks about vaccines and warns our people about them.  Not necessarily the entire speech.

Yes okay.

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Fard Muhammad who founded the Nation of Islam (officially called:  The Lost Found Nation Of Islam In the Wilderness Of North America) in the United States back in the 30s; and according to Nation of Islam theology had a Caucasian mother and Black father.

Yes, thank you, that is what I remember Farrakahn saying on video.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Minster Farrakhan is the leader of the Nation of Islam, which is different than Orthodox Islam that a lot of people practice in the Middle East.
Many of my beliefs actually come from the Nation of Islam teachings.

Yes, I understand about this too. I sat at the table and studied with Islamic men! ANd I know that they are divided and also, as you stated are not on the same page as some are with the Middle East beliefs. 

Chev

I sat at the table and studied with Islamic men!

You sat at the table and studied with them???

You make it sound like you all were sitting at a round table mapping out a plan for global domination.....lol.

The problem with most organized religions is that they tend to lead from one division to another.   One man gets jealous because the leader has more women and money than HE has so he breaks away and starts his OWN branch and pretty soon it becomes a brand new religion all together.

Just look at the Mormons.

• 1 month later...

Brother Robinson needs to consult with Brother Tariq Nasheed before doing any more seminars trying to "educated" Caucasians on a system THEY invented....lol.

*** White People Don't Need An Education On Racism ***

He explains.....just like I said....that a lot of Caucasians play off of the strong desire of many educated AfroAmericans to get "attention" from them.
Many of these negroes THINK they're smart and want the approval and pat on the back from Caucasians so they attemp to show off their smarts by lecturing Caucasians on history and racism....without using COMMON SENSE and acknowledging that most of the very people he's standing up in front of attempting to lecture and educate actually INVENTED it and practice it every day!

How the hell are you going to stand up and lecture a Caucasian woman who WORKS as a banker and has been red-lining AfroAmerican clients for 15 years, about "systemic racism"?

She should be lecturing YOU.

image.jpeg.6e38a1d172b68eb831796e524ea031fa.jpeg

"See, a lot of people don't understand ghettoes and how they're created!
It starts with redlining and keeping certain people from getting loans for housing!"

Kim Ellingson - Business Banker | Bremer Bank

"Wowwww!
Are you serious?
I for sure DID...NOT...KNOW....that!
Well, how long has this been going on????"