A New Children's Book Seeks Reviews - Auntie I Don't Want You To Get Married

Hello Everyone. Thank you for allowing on the site. I hope I am making this request properly.  I would love for qualified people to do reviews of this book. 

UBER DRIVER TURNED AUTHOR DURING PANDEMIC

*** New Book Alert***

*** Available in Paperback***

Contact Information:

Clarence Coggins

973-943-4073

daniellegfny@gmail.com

Twitter @danielle_from

Instagram @daniellegfny 

ISBN-10: 0578721783      

ISBN-13: 978-0578721781

On July 31, 2020 Auntie I Don’t Want You To Get Married; Danielle The Girl From New York is released. This is the first installment of the new multicultural Illustrated Children’s Book written by Clarence Coggins.

Danielle is a young girl who travels from New York City to Georgetown Guyana to visit family for the first time. When she gets there she has all types of adventures. This is the tale of when her Auntie Julia is trying to find out why Danielle doesn't want her to get married.

THAT WAS THE CUTEST STORY I EVER READ IN MY LIFE. I AM CRYING. I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW WHY SHE DID NOT WANT HER AUNT TO GET MARRIED. IT KEPT MY ATTENTION ALL THE WAY THROUGH...” - Carol D Mitchell, Author of Debi Thomas What Really Happened

About the Author

Clarence N.M. Coggins is a big fan of Japanese Anime. Raised on Golden Legacy Comics, Mr. Coggins learned at an early age that Blacks had contributed to the development of the Western World. He graduated from Kean University in Union, NJ with BA in Economics.

He worked in the Public and Private sectors as a consultant and IT professional. Mr. Coggins is a Radio Personality who has hosted the show “A New Day is Here”. He currently lives in city of his birth Jersey City.

backcover.jpg

frontcover.jpg

• Like 2

@daniellegfny welcome to the forums!

You already have a leg up by creating an account and commenting on another post. I pay extra attention to these types of authors, as opposed to the ones who do the drive-by-guest-post never to be heard from again.

The only negative is the promotion of Amazon. If you post on site that sells books and it is immposible to link to the site you are on, it is best to link or mention your own site.

Personally I boycott Amazon. Every woke/conscious bookseller should.

• Like 1

Thank you so much. I missed the reference to the E-reader. Now for a little more background about Danielle the Girl From New York. You actually get to meet her parents in the second installment The 6 Magic Cans and The Present: Danielle The Girl From New York. This will actually be released late September or Early November.

At the time the tale is told Danielle is 9 years old. Her father who was an Guyanese immigrant and NYC Fire Fighter died in the line of duty when she was 2 years old. Her mother Stella, a native born African American remarried a man named Paul. Stella works as bank manager in an Investment Banking Firm. Paul is an entrepreneur who meet Stella when he was at a  venture capital forum in Dubai. 

The first book "Auntie I Don't Want You To Get Married" was originally written in Guyana in the 90's. However I lost the original story and Illustrations. This time I used an Illustrator from Sri Lanka. For the next book I'm not sure whether I will be using them again or bringing in a different team. The big think is that I will looking to work with other Writers and Illustrators to complete the series and go into the other stages of the project.

I do hope that people will find this project worthy enough for review. If you need a review E-copy I will be be glad to supply one. I choose the short, installment form because that is the same style my favorite Black Author Alexander Dumas wrote in.