The Attempted Decimation Of The African (Black) Population Of The United States

This year, I noticed that many television channels both broadcast and cable are coming out with new shows where the cast are predominately made up of AfroAmerican men who are flamboyantly gay, drag queens, and queer.  And although you can find gay and transgendered men in ALL races......I've noticed that there are almost NO shows on television featuring a cast predominately made up of gay and transgendered men who are Latino, Jewish, or Native American.
I've also noticed at a lot of the George Floyd protests there were a lot of LGBTQIA+  demonstrators and flags attempting to conflate their interests with police brutality and Civil Rights.

From observing over the past several years how many Caucasians in the media regardless of their sexuality are AGGRESSIVELY PROMOTING the sexuality and social habits of the LGBTQIA+  Community towards AfroAfricans more so than towards any other oppressed groups like Latinos, Jews, Native Americans, ect........

And having lived around the nation in various states and regions and seeing a large number of AfroAmerican men and increasingly large number of AfroAmerican women dating, marrying, and having children by Caucasians but insisting that these children identify as "Black"...…

I've come to the conclusion that there are 2 massive agendas going on:

1. An agenda to merge or marry the AfroAmerican community WITH the Caucasian LGBTQIA community and encourage as many AfroAmerican men and women as possible to practice a NON-heterosexual lifestyle.

2. To reduce and control the AFRICAN (Black) by encouraging both African men and African women who ARE heterosexual to desire and have sex with other races other than Africans in order to "water down" their offspring resulting in a large number of bi-racial people who may CLAIM to be "Black' but infact are truly not.

And BOTH agendas are converging together to REDUCE the actual African (Black) population in the United States!

For those of you over 50 years of age, if you've paid attenion to society you've noticed that there are clearly LESS phenotypically West African (meaning dark brown skinned with kinky hair) children in society today than there were 40 years ago.

If you look at the AfroAmerican community today many if not most of the children are mixed or light-skinned and despite being CALLED "Black" actually look nothing like the "Black" children of 40 or 50 years ago.

20 Things All '70s Kids Remember From Childhood | Best Life

America in the 1970s: Chicago's African-American Community - The ...

Typical AfroAmerican children and families of the 1970s
(40 + years ago)

Family in living room smiling | SCARF

More Than Just Hair: Understanding The Significance Of African ...

Typical AfroAmerican children and families today.

You can clearly see a difference in the physical features between the two time periods.

Now compare that with THESE pictures of Caucasian children during the same time  period...……………

Kids on Via Seville, in the 1970s

1970s Kids Birthday Party Eating Cake Outside Girls Boys 70s | Etsy

Typical Caucasian children and family of the 1970s

The disadvantages of children using technology today: | robinsonan14

Study: Children today run slower than their parents did | Al ...

Typical Caucasian Children Today

You don't see ANY differences between their phenotype (physical appearance) .
The Caucasians of TODAY look just like they did 40 and 50 years ago!

I find it VERY interesting how......

If you get in your car and turn on AM stations in most places in the United States you'll hear Caucasian talk-radio show hosts barking out one conspiracy theory after the other about how "the government" is doing this or that and how they are trying to diminish the white race and attack Western civilization.  And you have thousands of other Caucasians who believe those conspiracy theories and support them and have one big "circle-jerk" party of conpiracy theorism.

However AfroAmericanas who have....for 400 years....often been the MAIN TARGET for conspiracies from drugs, to disease, to economic deprivation -now all of a sudden don't want to believe in conspiracies.

Some of you have let your so-called "progressive" Caucasian friends trick you into NOT believing that someone is deliberately trying to harm you and kill you.

They did the same thing with the Native American population.....................

Look at some pictures of the original Native Americans:

Pictures of American Indians | National Archives

Why Do So Many Americans Think They Have Cherokee Blood ...

Native American Indian | Native american tribes, Native american ...

Now look at who are calling themselves "Native American" today:

Abenaki Heritage Weekend - Home | Facebook

Elnu Abenaki S8gm8 Roger Longtoe Sheehan on Sacred Sites in ...

Chief Don Stevens Represents a New Era of Abenaki Leadership in ...

Lol.....

If you don't think there's some sort of AGENDA going on, you're crazy as hell.

You need help my Brother.

I just spend two nights in the Navajo Nation and saw hundreds of what you would view as phenotypically native American.

The racially ambiguous people come from Black and white people since these people are all considered Black your reasoning is nkt logical for it is white people who "lose" with race mixing.

But no, there is no grand conspiracy here.

However, I will acknowledge that I too have noticed - much more, disproportionately more perhaps, gay and mixed race imagery on TV.

But there is also more Black imagery on TV too.

Maybe I notice the mixed race and LGBTQ+ because it is relatively new to me.

It is no wonder white folks in the bible belt are bugging out...

Troy

I ABSOLUTELY NEED HELP!

I thought that went without saying....lol.

I've needed help for YEARS and I STILL need it and will probably need it for years to come!

I need mental, physical, spiritual, financial, ect....help.

But I must have REAL help.
...not ceremonial procedures and timewasting sessions that this society offers but don't really lead to constructive and long lasting improvements!

Like Neely Fuller Jr. said, we as people of color in this society are not in our right minds and need all the help we can get.
Especially with what this society has done to us!

I heard one African man during a speech at a university tell an audience of AfroAmericans that when he first came to the United States and saw AfroAmericans he wondered why they were so lazy, unambitious, and seemed to act so crazy.....but after spending 10 years here and seeing what was done to our people in just that short amount of time (he worked in a hospital) he said he was suprised that nearly ALL of them weren't crazy...lol.

Yes, real Native Americans do exist.
I didn't say they didn't.
I used to live in Arizona and saw quite a few Hopis and others.

But they are slowing being "watered down" over time to where the true darker ones are being regulated to reservations and out of the media while the mixed up and Caucasian ones CLAIMING Native American status are taking much of the limelight.

The racially ambiguous people come from Black and white people since these people are all considered Black your reasoning is nkt logical for it is white people who "lose" with race mixing.

Not exactly sure what you're saying, you may want to make your statement a little more clear but.......

I DO NOT consider those who are mixed between Black and White "Black"....I consider them mixed.

And my point IS that those last group of pictures of people CALLING themselves Native Americans were actually NOT Native Americans but more accurately Caucasians with only trace amounts of Native American ancestry......and that they are attempting to do the same thing with AfroAmericans.

They are attempting to "water down" the AfroAmerican population to the point that in 2 or 3 generations you'll have blonde haired blue eyed pale skinned people running around in high-top fades and dredlocks CLAIMING to be "African Americans".

You see a little bit of it already with the "Kardashian" phenomena.

I even caught @Chevdove calling Kim Kardashian an "African American" a few times!
Others have done this too!

When you take race and regulate it to "culture", you get this type of confusion.

Well culture is real and race is a subject construct, so your argument of who is Afro-American is purely subjective. As a result people will always have room to disagree with you, besides Blackness is a matter of opinion.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not exactly sure what you're saying, you may want to make your statement a little more clear but.......

What I'm saying is, so called "race mixing" decreases the number of white people more than it does Black people. That is why white racist were so against the "mongrel mixing of the races."

...he said he was suprised that nearly ALL of them weren't crazy...lol.

Seriously, this is perfectly plausible -- especially if you are poor.

Troy

Well culture is real and race is a subject construct, so your argument of who is Afro-American is purely subjective. As a result people will always have room to disagree with you, besides Blackness is a matter of opinion.

Races is just as real as culture.
Just as culture is based on a pattern of behavioral characteristics.....a person's culture is based on a set of phenotypical characteristics.

If you believe "Blackness" is a matter of mere OPINION then you can't argue with anyone who decides to CALL themselves "Black" regardless as to what they look like.
Do you understand the avalance of problems and confusion this would cause?

What I'm saying is, so called "race mixing" decreases the number of white people more than it does Black people. That is why white racist were so against the "mongrel mixing of the races."

Not necessarily; it depends how "white people" and "black people" are defined in society.

Unlike English based societies like the United States where only "pure" Caucasians are considered "White"....

In Spanish based societies like Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic having  ANY Spanish (Caucasian) ancestry makes you Spanish or Caucasian or "White".

So, in Latin America race mixing actually INCREASES the amount of "white" people by definition.

Like Neely Fuller Jr. said, those White Supremacists who are incharge determine who is and who ain't considered "White" in their societies.  And their definitions change from one society to the next depending on their needs and purposes.

In places like the United States where Caucasians are still the dominant race.....they can afford to keep the definition straight and "pure".
In places like Mexico and Puerto Rico where Africans and Indians outnumber them....they have to "make" some of them White in order to increase their numbers.

Pioneer you just made my point, and amazingly fail to see your own contradiction. 

On one hand you reject the notion that the black and white races are a purely artificial constructs.

On the other hand, you fully embrace the European's rules as they are applied all willy-nilly across the globle. You go as far as to write:

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...White Supremacists who are incharge determine who is and who ain't considered "White" in their societies.  And their definitions change from one society to the next depending on their needs and purposes.

You find THAT less confusing than acknowledging there is only one race of people on this planet.

Troy

On one hand you reject the notion that the black and white races are a purely artificial constructs.
On the other hand, you fully embrace the European's rules as they are applied all willy-nilly across the globle. You go as far as to write:

That wasn't a contradiction.
Race is NOT an artificial construct but a BIOLOGICAL REALITY.

Racial CATEGORIZATION is the artificial/man-made construct....but it is still legitimate just as categorizing animals into fish, mammals, and reptiles is legitimate.

The problem isn't that races are categorized, what I reject is HOW the Caucasians have historically mis-categorized them to suit their own purposes.

In other words.........

Just because someone categorizes gorillas and pigs as FISH instead of mammals......doesn't mean that neither fish nor mammals exist.

They DO exist and the differences ARE there and based in biological fact.

It's the MIS-categorization that is the issue creating the problems.....not not the actual categories themselves which again are based on reality.

You find THAT less confusing than acknowledging there is only one race of people on this planet.

There's nothing "confusing" about acknowledging there is only one race.

It's simply NOT TRUE.

dravidian woman | qãhırıï Dating & Sex

You can LOOK at people of different races and SEE that they look different regardless as to what someone says about them.

There is no need to be confused over that which is obviously NOT true, lol.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:47 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I even caught @Chevdove calling Kim Kardashian an "African American" a few times!
Others have done this too!

LOL! @Pioneer1 What's up!?

I need to read this over this thread before I can understand why you are calling me out!!! LOL!

But firstly, my reasons for categorizing Kim Kardashian as "African American" is based on her husband Kanye West and historically, in how Black African people have been sidelined by inter-marrying with other kinds and cultures of people to a great degree. There is no way around it, because the children from these practices define our culture, and so, it does give people like Kim Kardashian the privilege of having the choice to be viewed as 'Black'. 

But, anyway, I need to start at the beginning of this thread and scan over your first post and other comments to understand the conversations and debate.

Oh Chev.
Welcome back!
I figured you a Hebrew Israelite and thought you may have went down to Louisville to get busy.....lol.

No, it wasn't a call out.
I just had to mention your name in reference to Kim Kardashian and didn't want you to think I was talking about you behind your back so I used the " @Chevdove  " app to alert you to what was being said.

48 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Oh Chev.
Welcome back!
I figured you a Hebrew Israelite and thought you may have went down to Louisville to get busy.....lol.

ROFL!

What is going on in Louisville! I can't keep up, so much is happening.

@Pioneer1 you are too funny.

49 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

No, it wasn't a call out.
I just had to mention your name in reference to Kim Kardashian and didn't want you to think I was talking about you behind your back so I used the " @Chevdove  " app to alert you to what was being said.

Okay. I am going to read this thread.

51 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

... I figured you a Hebrew Israelite

Firstly, I am an African American DOS and the rest of me, well... it's research.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:19 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I've come to the conclusion that there are 2 massive agendas going on:

1. An agenda to merge or marry the AfroAmerican community WITH the Caucasian LGBTQIA community and encourage as many AfroAmerican men and women as possible to practice a NON-heterosexual lifestyle.

2. To reduce and control the AFRICAN (Black) by encouraging both African men and African women who ARE heterosexual to desire and have sex with other races other than Africans in order to "water down" their offspring resulting in a large number of bi-racial people who may CLAIM to be "Black' but infact are truly not.

And BOTH agendas are converging together to REDUCE the actual African (Black) population in the United States!

WELL, this is scary.

Nevertheless, these two movements against us, yes, I feel too that this is happening, however, I also feel that this was written about a long time ago, therefore, I try to have hope in that the outcome will be beneficial, in the end.

@Pioneer1 This is one of the main reasons I did NOT vote for former president Obama; he deliberately furthered both of these movements. 

On 7/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, Troy said:

...contradiction. On one hand you reject the notion that the black and white races are a purely artificial constructs.

On the other hand, you fully embrace the European's rules as they are applied all willy-nilly across the globle.

This subject of 'races being a social construct' has been a challenge for me to understand, but due to @Troy, I have been making effort and trying to gain a better understanding. 

On 7/23/2020 at 9:59 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians have historically mis-categorized them to suit their own purposes.

WOW! So, @Pioneer1 this statement that you made led me to reflect on the pictures you also posted! 

On 7/23/2020 at 9:59 AM, Pioneer1 said:

There's nothing "confusing" about acknowledging there is only one race.

It's simply NOT TRUE.

dravidian woman | qãhırıï Dating & Sex

You can LOOK at people of different races and SEE that they look different regardless as to what someone says about them.

There is no need to be confused over that which is obviously NOT true, lol.

It depends!!!

In your own words, White 'Caucasian' leaders have 'mis-categorized' people to suit their purposes. COLORISM is a major problem in their decisions to design RACIAL CONSTRUCTS. the two girls, IMO, reflect that they come from ONE ORIGIN!

Thank you @Chevdove if nothing written here prompts you to consider your current views or exposes you to new ones, then you missed the point.

Too many people get mad because of something someone typed.

I was trying to figure out how I missed you being a Black Israelite. I figured, if true, you must have gone rogue cause I don't think I seen a public facing female Black Israelite.

As Pioneer says, welcome back we missed you.

• Like 2

Chev

Just because two different people come from the SAME ORIGIN.....doesn't mean they are not different all together.

A boy and girl came from the same mother, but they are DIFFERENT SEXES.

Two girls can come from the same mother but if the father of one is Caucasian and the father of the other is African.....then those two girls would be of two different RACES.
Despite being of the same origin.

Yes, both we Africans and Caucasians came from the SAME ORIGIN.....the Asiatic Black race; however we are clearly different from eachother and even from the Asian Blacks for the most part.

Colorism would be a problem if it were the ONLY factor in determining racial differences
However it's more to race than simply color or the AMOUNT of melanin a person has.

It's also the TYPE of melanin different races have as well as the:

Hair texture.
Hair structure.
Bone density.
Nose shape
Mouth shape

And those are just the PHENOTYPICAL characteristics that help determine race.
I haven't gotten into the PSYCHOLOGICAL differences, as well as the GENETIC differences.

A lot of factors goes into properly separating people into the respective racial categories.....the same as when separating people into different sexual categories.
You don't just look to see if the have wide hips or not to determine if they are male or female, you look at the entire person.

@Pioneer1 poppycock!

You must choose a different word than "race" to the describe the phenotypical and psychological differences of people.

Every educated person knows there is only one race and the all the dimensions you use can not be universally applied to all humans. This is junk science, filed in the same draw as the flat earth idea.

• Haha 1

Kevin Hart-Seriously Funny " Grandpa Staring " - YouTube

" Yo hold up....uhh ....did he just say "poppycock"??? "

You must choose a different word than "race" to the describe the phenotypical and psychological differences of people.

Lol, And you're gonna have to choose a different word than "poppycock" if you don't  want me to question your "Blackness"....lol.

*You must have gone ahead and married that White woman even when I told you not to.
I KNEW she'd change you....lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I was trying to figure out how I missed you being a Black Israelite. I figured, if true, you must have gone rogue cause I don't think I seen a public facing female Black Israelite.

As Pioneer says, welcome back we missed you.

ROFL!

Thank you @Troy

38 minutes ago, Troy said:

Two girls can come from the same mother but if the father of one is Caucasian and the father of the other is African.....then those two girls would be of two different RACES.
Despite being of the same origin.

WHEW! Poppycock! LOL. Okay, ... WOW.

@Pioneer1 I am trying to get a better understanding of the term, and your explanation only adds more confusion for me.

To determine that both girls are of "two different RACES" based on this American system's racial construct is for me, the very problem.

Troy

Do you appreciate the the huge number of problems your line of thinking...that different races do not exist.....would cause in society?

You would only ADD to the confusion and frustration of AfroAmericans who would not only be VICTIMS of racism but would be confused and at a loss over how to explain it or articulate what they're going through.

Now, I've heard you use the terms "Black guy" and "White guy".

So if race doesn't exist, what is YOUR definition of a "White person"?
What is your definition of a "Black person"?

Chev

WHEW! Poppycock! LOL. Okay, ... WOW.

@Pioneer1 I am trying to get a better understanding of the term, and your explanation only adds more confusion for me.

Well allow me to add some clarity (or perhaps more confusion....lol).......

"Poppycock" pretty much means the same thing as:  TOMMY ROT  or  UTTER RUBBISH  ....lol.

To determine that both girls are of "two different RACES" based on this American system's racial construct is for me, the very problem.

You actually agree with me.

The fact that race EXIST isn't the problem, it's how race is DEFINED and ORGANIZED that's the problem

Like I've said over and over, RACE ITSELF is a concrete and biological fact....it doesn't change; but RACIAL CATEGORIES are determined by whoever is making the rules.

Just like we as AfroAmericans called ourselves by different names at different periods of history.
Colored one period, Negroes another period, Blacks another period...same people but CALLING themselves different names.

"Colored" people and "Negroes" didn't disappear and go extinct...they just changed names.

Just because someone lies and switches up the names and titles he gives people or things....doesn't mean those people or things don't exist.

15 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The fact that race EXIST isn't the problem, it's how race is DEFINED and ORGANIZED that's the problem

Absolutely understand you on this point! @Pioneer1

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Like I've said over and over, RACE ITSELF is a concrete and biological fact....

Oh no! I don't think so.

The word 'Race' is the problem here for me. It is NOT equal to terms used from a concrete, biological categorization at all.

I think, maybe, that the term RACE is something used by this system and they have completely distorted the truth.

Like I said, I really came to think about what @Troy was saying, and I do believe that the term RACE is some kind of 'construct',

that stems from this system. 

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

but RACIAL CATEGORIES are determined by whoever is making the rules.

That's just it! Mankind does NOT have that right to make those determinations! Science and reproduction dictates those rules.

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just like we as AfroAmericans called ourselves by different names at different periods of history.
Colored one period, Negroes another period, Blacks another period...same people but CALLING themselves different names.

"Colored" people and "Negroes" didn't disappear and go extinct...they just changed names.

Yes, but all of those terms apply, for the most part, to people who share a common genetic and phenotypic basis. 

Therefore, when mankind construct African people based on our traits to be 'lesser' then, that to me maybe what

a racial construction defines? I don't know, I am still in the learning process.

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

"Poppycock" pretty much means the same thing as:  TOMMY ROT  or  UTTER RUBBISH  ....lol.

LOL! It all sound pretty BRITISH or White to me!

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Do you appreciate the the huge number of problems your line of thinking...that different races do not exist.....would cause in society?

That is the same line of reasoning people used to not emancipate Black people. 

Sure, forcing people to change entrenched idea even when they fly in the face of truth is always hard.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now, I've heard you use the terms "Black guy" and "White guy".

So if race doesn't exist, what is YOUR definition of a "White person"?
What is your definition of a "Black person"?

Again your question is based upon a presumption I don't ascribe to. I do not believe there Black and white people. Their are just people.

I'm not blind and I recognize how you and most other define black and white people so i can speak your language, so to speak.

I do however reject all the characteristics you ascribe to people based upon how they look (what you call race).

Again AALBC exists in reaction to people with your mindset @Pioneer1, people who treat differently, usually worse, because of they way we look. 

Americans have different subcultures based upon class geography, religion, history of enslavement, political party; sexual orientation, etc.

Often people of the same subculture present in a similar fashion, but when they don't you even up with terms like "oreo."

There is only one race.

We just need to accept this and move on. Besides relgion alone is enough to keep us at each other's throats.

Del

Electroconvulsive Therapy
Electroshock

Lol.....
It clearly didn't work for YOU.

So why would it work for anyone else?

Chev

The word 'Race' is the problem here for me. It is NOT equal to terms used from a concrete, biological categorization at all.

The word "sex" is used for concrete biological categorization.
Sexual differences are based on clear and concrete physical, chemical, and biological differences.

Why is "race" not afforded the same respect?

That's just it! Mankind does NOT have that right to make those determinations! Science and reproduction dictates those rules.

That would be like saying mankind doesn't have the right to call someone a MAN or  WOMAN or dictate the rules of what makes them different.
Or that mankind shouldn't  name or categorize ANYTHING for that matter.

For me, it's not a matter of who has the right or not, but it's more a matter of how people choose to organize the information they receive so that we are on the same page when it comes to communicating.

Troy

That is the same line of reasoning people used to not emancipate Black people

Huh???
How so?

Again your question is based upon a presumption I don't ascribe to. I do not believe there Black and white people. Their are just people.

I'm not blind and I recognize how you and most other define black and white people so i can speak your language, so to speak.

So are you telling me that you not only PARTICIPATE in but actually help PERPETUATE an idea or concept that which you believe to be false and non-existent?

There is only one race.

We just need to accept this and move on.

You mentioned Barak Obama as being a "biracial" man.
If there is only ONE race....how can he or anyone else be "biracial"?

"Biracial," again is the language of the culture scientifically it is meaningless.

White people said Black people were genetically inferior, more animals less than human. This justified permanent enslavement. Trying to convince whites that we were equal was met with violence.

The resistance to the fact that we are all one race is meeting similar resistance.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The word "sex" is used for concrete biological categorization.
Sexual differences are based on clear and concrete physical, chemical, and biological differences.

Why is "race" not afforded the same respect?

@Pioneer1 WOW, I think your response sort of supports what I am saying here. 

This system has exploited the term 'sex' and have defined it on 'their construction' and not true science. They define 'sex' based on what they determine to be Male or female. They assign gender today NOT based on true science. 

Let me explain more. When a baby is born INTERSEXED, today doctors 'assign' a gender based on their construction and for this reason, historically, many intersexed people have been reported to have significant problems due to this non-scientific decision. However, scientifically as as the ancient scriptures say as well, if a baby is born with male organs, then that baby is definitely MALE!!! Now, there are so many variants of intersexed people, for example, some may appear to have more of a female aspect and therefore doctors today will make a choice and then there are new categories made. But science dictates that if that person has male organs, it is MALE.

That would be like saying mankind doesn't have the right to call someone a MAN or  WOMAN or dictate the rules of what makes them different.
Or that mankind shouldn't  name or categorize ANYTHING for that matter.

For me, it's not a matter of who has the right or not, but it's more a matter of how people choose to organize the information they receive so that we are on the same page when it comes to communicating.

And again, this is the very issue of what I am addressing about the term 'sex' and 'race'. 

When people today in this government choose for others what they want to say whether man or woman or 'race' then, it will be confusion because we are not just apart of this system but we are a part of the world. So, eventually, this confusion will be dealt with on a broader level, globally, because mankind does NOT set the rules. 

When intersexed men are categorized as being female, sooner or later, it will cause major problems as it did in ancient times. 

the term 'race' today is defined NOT based on true science, so this is why imo, there is so much problems today.

There is only one race.

We just need to accept this and move on.

You mentioned Barak Obama as being a "biracial" man.
If there is only ONE race....how can he or anyone else be "biracial"?

YES, I understand this question!!! Thanks @Pioneer1 for this question!

Even though today the races of people are based on mankind's construction, still to say that "There is only one race" as @Troy states, needs to be more understood.

It's true that there is one origin to us, based on my understanding, but for specific reasons, the human races is stratified and for some strange reason some 'races' of people have come to oppress others based on Colorism.

Troy

"Biracial," again is the language of the culture scientifically it is meaningless.

Here is a SCIENTIFIC article (one of many) that clearly acknowledges the difference between races and establishes that some people are MULTI-racial:

This article presents the findings of a qualitative study of multiracial individuals’ understanding of identity, race and human genetic variation. The debate regarding the correlation between race, genetics and disease has expanded, but limited empirical data has been collected regarding the lay public’s perspective. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600806/ 

Just admit  that YOU don't want to accept the reality of race, but don't say it's not scientific.
Science certainly acknowledges race!

White people said Black people were genetically inferior, more animals less than human. This justified permanent enslavement. Trying to convince whites that we were equal was met with violence.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact that different races exist.

The resistance to the fact that we are all one race is meeting similar resistance.

Lol....
It's called burying your head in the sand and TRYING to ignore reality.

image.jpeg.a16dc61f87e97a23ced81a7820a57b60.jpeg

Chev @Chevdove

This system has exploited the term 'sex' and have defined it on 'their construction' and not true science. They define 'sex' based on what they determine to be Male or female. They assign gender today NOT based on true science. 

It is my understanding that science separates SEX from GENDER and that sex as defined today is absolutely based on BIOLOGICAL characteristics (penis, vagina, testosterone, estrogen, ect.....) 

Gender is fluid in their definition, but not sex.

When a baby is born INTERSEXED, today doctors 'assign' a gender based on their construction and for this reason, historically, many intersexed people have been reported to have significant problems due to this non-scientific decision. However, scientifically as as the ancient scriptures say as well, if a baby is born with male organs, then that baby is definitely MALE!!! Now, there are so many variants of intersexed people, for example, some may appear to have more of a female aspect and therefore doctors today will make a choice and then there are new categories made. But science dictates that if that person has male organs, it is MALE.

Well from what you're telling me, BOTH are wrong!

Those who will take a clearly intersexed baby and ASSIGN it a single sex instead of accepting the reality that it is both AS WELL AS those who will see an intersexed baby and just slap a "male" label on it and ignore it's female attributes are BOTH in error!

One is just as bad as the other.

Intersexed means JUST THAT of BOTH SEXES.

If the truth were told then they would carry BOTH labels and not be forced into one or the other.

And this is the same with race.

Under a TRUE and ACCURATE classification system, both races would be included instead of only one while ignoring the other.

Intersexed means JUST THAT of BOTH SEXES.

No, that would defy all scientific classifications on a global level. 

scientific classification in how Family is determined, how Genus is determined, how species are determined, etc. are all based on a repetition of reproduction.

so no matter what, if a baby is born with male organs that secret male testosterone, etc. then that baby is definitely male.

Only males can secret this type of 'androgen' [?], not females. Therefore, scientifically, that baby is male, no matter how little the level of androgen is secreted or how much.

There is no such occurrence as Female organs having this trait, at all.

Chev

It seems to me that if a person has BOTH sets of sex organs (male AND female) then it wouldn't be fair or accurate to totally ignore one set and identify them with only the other.

It would be like watching a person eat a hamburger and calling them a "vegetarian" because they are eating the lettuce and tomatoes but totally ignoring the big beef patty they're chopping down on.

Now, if they have a PREDOMINANCE of one set of organs over the other......
Say they have a penis and testicles but only have one ovary and nothing else about them is feminine.....then yes I can see labeling them male.
But hell, if they have BOTH.
EVERYTHING a girl has and EVERYTHING a boy has....then they ARE BOTH.

Peds Yo Flashcards | Quizlet

*BTW, White Supremacists are introducing a lot of chemicals into the environment targeting people of color to influence them into being born intersexed and homosexual.
All types of chemicals are being found in water supplies across the nation and we wonder why so many AfroAmerican children are obese, funny shaped, and sexually confused.

32 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

*BTW, White Supremacists are introducing a lot of chemicals into the environment targeting people of color to influence them into being born intersexed and homosexual.
All types of chemicals are being found in water supplies across the nation and we wonder why so many AfroAmerican children are obese, funny shaped, and sexually confused.

I believe you!  @Pioneer1 for more reasons that one!

This attempt to target people of color to be born intersexed goes way far back in time!

then it wouldn't be fair or accurate to totally ignore one set and identify them with only the other.

And this is the very reason why there has been a movement to define people of color to have this INTERSEX PRESENCE.

Many of the original intersexed beings way back in ancient times have resisted this category of defining intersexed beings as being 2/3RDS MALE!

Nevertheless, there is no way around it, all intersexed beings stem from MALENESS!

It may seem unfair, but that is the science of it.

Even if intersexed people express a high 'physical appearance' of being female, it does NOT erase the fact that their beginning development stems from having male organs and this is the key.

it wouldn't be fair or accurate to totally ignore one set and identify them with only the other.

That is just it. The presence of female traits are NOT being totally ignored and that is why these kinds of births are called INTERSEXED but no matter what, 

ALL INTERSEXED BEINGS STEM FROM THE FOUNDATION OF HAVING MALE ORGANS DEVELOP first. There is no such thing as

a 'female developing organs first and then male organs develop'!!! ALL INTERSEXED PEOPLE are initially born with MALE ORGANS THAT SECRET MALE HORMONES. In other words, they have A Y CHROMOSOME!!! That absolutely means MALE.

So the anatomically straight Y-DNA African male NEVER expressed this INTERSEXED PRESENCE, not until species interbred!!!

@Pioneer1 I hope you are understanding what I am getting at here? This is part of the problem with White Supremacy today! 

So today, yes, people are assigned genders, but no matter what they look like physically, they still have a Y-DNA present!!!

It may seem unfair, but that Y-Chromosome is still there. 

If a X-Chromosome has an attached SRY-gene that moonlighted then, it is because of the presence of a Y Chromosome. 

There are many types of definitions of intersexed births, but again, all of them have a Y-Chromosome that was present!!!

On 7/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Science certainly acknowledges race!

Stop saying that; it is not true!  At least not in the way you are asserting, a genetically defined definition of race.

Race is a relatively new social construct with no basis in genetics.  Otherwise there would be a test for race, but there is not one because one is impossible to create

You OBVIOUSLY did not read the article you linked to.  If you did you would have read that it supports what I've been saying.  This tells me you are being intellectually dishonest @Pioneer1 and I'm disappointed in you 😞

Chev

This attempt to target people of color to be born intersexed goes way far back in time!

How far back?
It shouldn't go any further back than the existence of Caucasians.

Troy

It's is absolutely true and I've proven it dozens of times.  You just refuse to accept the truth.

Please explain to me that an article that highlights the RACIAL DIFFERENCES support what you've been saying about there being only "one" race?

If anything, it supports what I've said about the problem with the CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM in the United States and how erroneous it is....more so than whether or not what they're basing it on exists or not.

WOW @Pioneer1 this word 'CAUCASIAN' amazingly speaks to this very subject!!! 

RACE is a modern day construction!!!

I completely understand why you refer to White people 'from the Caucasus Mountains' as being Caucasian, but as you know, you and I go rounds ever so often about this term!

I have researched this word, and THE ORIGINIAL CAUCASIANS are NEGROES, DARK BLACK/BROWN NEGROES from the ancient east world.

I do understand too, today this term is exclusive and refers to White Europeans who have origins from the Caucasus, but I tell you the origins of this term does go back to ancient east world Negroes and scholars try to block this truth but there are scripts that reveal this origin. This term 'CAUCASIAN' is a perfect example of how

RACE is a social construct!

Caucasians today are a manifestation of a Racial Construct and are defined to be pure Caucasians meaning-- White skinned or Pure White skinned people. But we know, scientifically that can't be true because White Caucasians today have melanin. Unless they have albinism, then they have melanin and this stems from 

BLACK AFRICAN ORIGINS!!! So when you say;

How far back?

That would be  only partially true!!! Because the Original Caucasians were African Negroes! But Caucasians are a dominant manifestation of intense racial inter-breeding of two different early species. 

The presence of the ANATOMICAL Straight Y-DNA Male origins begins from ONE AFRICAN MALE ORIGIN but prior to this humans on this planet earth were completely intersexed for hundreds of thousands of years. These intersexed beings did have an earlier origin to which, yes there were anatomically Y-DNA REPRODUCTIONS that did occur but those early BLACK or DARK SKINNED hominids completely died off. There DNA MARKER continued to be expressed in Neanderthals though, but all Neanderthals are intersexed to various degrees--every single one of them.

So, to respond to your statement, CAUCASIANS, meaning White Caucasians CANNOT possibly be INTERSEXED no more than anyone else, black or white on this planet because their origins are from Africa! White Caucasian men reproduce and sons are born from them! BUT this too is the mystery as to obsession of having baby boys be born amongst the higher number of baby girls being born; the mystery lies in the presence of Black African Y-DNA. After the 3rd-4th generations of White Sex Selection with the purpose of having a Pure-White-Race [Racial Construction], I would believe the potential at this time for more intersexed births would be higher! So this is why 'Population Genetics' would be important to understand!  So in order to understand the many intersexed births that are still occurring today, you have to go much farther back in time, way before the presence of todays White Europeans even. Now the percentage of intersexed births are much higher in White people than African people because it is based on the genetic presence of Black African DNA and definitely melanin. But even today, there are African people born intersexed.

Chev

Lol......

If we've gone round after round, I'm sure during one of those rounds I've told you the ORIGIN of the word "Caucasian".

"Caucasian" was one of the first terms used to label the NEW group of people on our planet that most refer to as "White" today.
It means "weak bones and weak blooded".

Another early term for them was "Adamu" or "Adamite".

You said that the original Caucasians were Black, but that's like saying the original Greeks were Black.
You're mixing up the people with the land.

Yes, the original people who lived in the LAND today referred to as the Caucasus mountains were Black.....but THEY didn't refer to themselves as Caucasians and that land at THAT time wasn't called the Caucasus mountains.
They called themselves something else.  

To draw an analogy........

If your family's last name is JOHNSON and yall move into a house.  It is NOW the "Johnson's Residence".
But if the people who lived in that house before you did were named "Smith".....you don't refer to them as the "Original Johnsons", you call them the SMITHS!
The name of the house is determined by those who INHABIT it, and not the other way around.

The ORIGINAL Caucasians just like the ORIGINAL Jews were Caucasians and the mountains are named after THEM but don't confuse them with the land they inhabit which was named something else before they inhabited it.

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

"Caucasian" was one of the first terms used to label the NEW group of people on our planet that most refer to as "White" today.
It means "weak bones and weak blooded".

That's not true because Neanderthals are White and they are scripted to be here long before the term Caucasian was scripted. Go to the Smithsonian and that is one obvious reference. 

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The ORIGINAL Caucasians just like the ORIGINAL Jews were Caucasians

The Biblical script do not say this about the Jews. The Jews come from Abra-Ham and he was not White Caucasian. 

@Pioneer1 You provide no concrete references.  So what you are saying is that Caucasian men and Adam men have their own Y-DNA, I get you.

Neanderthals weren't here BEFORE we designated the term "Caucasian" for those we originally termed the Adamu, they came AFTER.

All Neanderthals are are just a branch or sub-group of degenerate half-wild Caucasians who.....while they were still in the caves....had degenerated so far into savagery through incest and improper dietary habits that they began to resemble animals in looks and behavior.

Jews were another sub-set or sub-group of Caucasians....infact probably the VERY OPPOSITE of those we call "Neanderthals".

The Jews were made up of a bunch of SMART Caucasians who were among the first to learn civilization when Musa came to the mountains to teach and civilize them.
He got them together and they formed a religious/social order known as Yahudim or "Jews"
That's why they call Musa/Moses the  LAW GIVER.....he gave them the laws that cleaned them up.

Explainer: Did Cavemen Eat Vegetables? - YouTube

To this very day, if you notice the "Jews" are among the smartest and most successful of the Caucasians.
When Hitler tried to get rid of them (because he was ignorant of their history) the Caucasian leaders around the world had a FIT, went to war against him, and put an end to that fool VERY quick!

Jews as a group also tend to be nicer to AfroAmericans than other Caucasians because they know who WE are (and our destiny) and know who Caucasians are and where they came from so they are a little more humble.

termed the Adamu, they came AFTER.

@Pioneer1 Like I said, I understand you in that you think all White men and your version of Adamu have their own set of Y-DNA and don't stem from one Black African Y-DNA origin. 

All Neanderthals are are just a branch or sub-group of degenerate half-wild Caucasians

AGAIN,  I understand you in that you think all White men and your version of Caucasians have their own set of Y-DNA and don't stem from one Black African Y-DNA origin or any Black Male origins.

...Jews were another sub-set or sub-group of Caucasians.

AGAIN, I understand you in that you think all White men and your version of Jews have their own set of Y-DNA and don't stem from one Black African Y-DNA origin or any Black Male origins.

Musa came to the mountains to teach and civilize them.

I understand that  you think Moses of the Bible did not exist in Egypt and you think he came down out of the mountains the then went back up the mountains and has a set of Y-DNA not originated from the Black African male. 

...Jews as a group also tend to be nicer to AfroAmericans

I understand @Pioneer1 that you ignore the fact that Eritreans and certain Ethiopians claim to be Jews and originate from Black African Male origins. I understand you beliefs in that the Jews today in the Middle East are the Jews and not the Ethiopians. Yes!!! LOL. I understand your beliefs.

I realize that you reject the 'Out of Africa' studies of the Y-DNA origins of all modern mankind in that they all stem from one male origin in Africa! I get you! LOL!

Please explain to me that an article that highlights the RACIAL DIFFERENCES support what you've been saying about there being only "one" race?

If you read the article you would not need me to explain.

Chev

AGAIN, I understand you in that you think all White men and your version of Jews have their own set of Y-DNA and don't stem from one Black African Y-DNA origin or any Black Male origins.

That's not an understanding.
That is a MIS-understanding.

Most, Jews actually do have SOME African origin.
And I've also told you although they don't come from Africans specifically -ALL Caucasians come from Black people.

I understand that  you think Moses of the Bible did not exist in Egypt and you think he came down out of the mountains the then went back up the mountains

Perdon, pero no compredes....lol.

If THAT is your understanding, then your understanding is incorrect because:

1. I don't believe the Moses of the Bible existed AT ALL.

2. I believe a man named MUSA (who is often called "Moses" in other sources) DID exist but didn't come FROM the Caucasus mountains.
I believe he came FROM Kemet and went TO the Caucasus mountains to civilize the savages.

I understand @Pioneer1 that you ignore the fact that Eritreans and certain Ethiopians claim to be Jews and originate from Black African Male origins. 

Lol, girl what's wrong with you?
That's not correct either, that is yet ANOTHER misunderstanding on your part.

Ethiopians and Eritreans don't claim to be Jews, they call themselves Beta Israel or the House of Israel.
The ONLY people who call themselves "Jews" are certain Caucasians and to a much lesser extent a handful of AfroAmericans who are confused and want to see themselves in the Bible.
House of Israel are a separate group from Jews.

I realize that you reject the 'Out of Africa' studies of the Y-DNA origins of all modern mankind in that they all stem from one male origin in Africa! I get you!

I don't know whether or not you get ME....but you finally got IT right, lol.
This statement is correct.

Guest Alulkoy
On 7/22/2020 at 8:41 AM, Pioneer1 said:

They did the same thing with the Native American population.....................

Look at some pictures of the original Native Americans:

Pictures of American Indians | National Archives

Why Do So Many Americans Think They Have Cherokee Blood ...

Native American Indian | Native american tribes, Native american ...

Now look at who are calling themselves "Native American" today:

Abenaki Heritage Weekend - Home | Facebook

Elnu Abenaki S8gm8 Roger Longtoe Sheehan on Sacred Sites in ...

Chief Don Stevens Represents a New Era of Abenaki Leadership in ...

Lol.....

If you don't think there's some sort of AGENDA going on, you're crazy as hell.

The only one with the agenda is you! No... whites are not Native or Blacks. You know damn well those aren’t real Natives! The real Natives are in the West, and Mid West, the others are lighter but they they still speak their languages, and practice their cultures.  You Blacks are just not satisfied with your own identity, with Black African and White European ancestry, so of course you want to steal Native American identity. You also no damn well, those old picture are in black and white, so those Native people are going to be darker, than in modern color photos! Also, THEY lived outside back then so of course they would be darker than modern indigenous people like Navajos and Apache, Blackfeet, Chumash, Lakota, Choctaw. The F acts are they have an unbroken genealogical, cultural, and linguistically link to their prehistoric life, and historical ancestors. Most have lived on their ancestral homelands and territories for generations. Unlike African, African American ancestors , and their ungrateful  wannabe abo-centric descendants.

14 hours ago, Guest Alulkoy said:

The real Natives are in the West, and Mid West...

Wrong. Many of the indigenous peoole in the west today were marched there from their ancestral lands in East -- at least the one who survived the genocide.

14 hours ago, Guest Alulkoy said:

Unlike African, African American ancestors , and their ungrateful  wannabe abo-centric descendants.

"Ungrateful," "wannabe euro[sic]-centric" who are you talking about?

Alulkoy

How do you know so much about Native Americans to "correct" us.
Are you a REAL Native American or one of those pale "Prete-ndians" who only CLAIM Native American ancestry when it's convenient?

And like Troy asked, what the hell is an "abo-centric"??????

On 8/1/2020 at 8:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

1. I don't believe the Moses of the Bible existed AT ALL.

@Pioneer1 Then don't disrespect me then. Because I refer to the Moses scripted to exist at the time of the Egypt of the New Kingdom period. That 'Moses' is what I am referring to, so if you don't believe that he existed, I can accept this, but however, you seem to comment about this Moses, and here you say that you don't believe he did not existed at all.

The scripture clearly place Moses at this time period.

2. I believe a man named MUSA (who is often called "Moses" in other sources) DID exist but didn't come FROM the Caucasus mountains.
I believe he came FROM Kemet and went TO the Caucasus mountains to civilize the savages.

Okay, so we are dealing with two different issues then. You refer to 'a Musa' at the time of what!? 3000 bc, 2000 bc or when?

But, I am referring to Moses in the NEW KINGDOM PERIOD of Egypt around the 1400s BC.

Ethiopians and Eritreans don't claim to be Jews, they call themselves Beta Israel or the House of Israel.
The ONLY people who call themselves "Jews" are certain Caucasians and to a much lesser extent a handful of AfroAmericans who are confused and want to see themselves in the Bible.
House of Israel are a separate group from Jews.

You are so disrespectful @Pioneer1 I wrote 'certain Ethiopians' claim to be Jews. You know that I have explained this topic well and defined the House of Israel and the Original Jews and their origins from father Israel as the 12 tribes combined. You know that I have explained about the civil war after Solomon and how the HOUSE OF ISRAEL/TEN TRIBES split from the JEWS but today, they know this too. No. you are wrong, the House of Israel are not separate group from the EHTIOPIAN JEWS. You know I shared info on their annual NEW YEARS' CELEBRATION in September and so you know that these Original Jews honor their origins with Abraham and Israel because I've shared data.

Both Beta Israel and many Ethiopian Jews have been brought back to 'the Middle East' since the 1980s, by and by because they claim to be the Original Israelites and the Western world knows this too and have spent millions of dollars airlifting them back to 'the Middle East'. Yes, as the scriptures claim, the people of Joseph [the Ten Tribes] and Judah fight each other and conflict but they come from the same origin. 

I realize that you reject the 'Out of Africa' studies of the Y-DNA origins of all modern mankind in that they all stem from one male origin in Africa! I get you!

I don't know whether or not you get ME....but you finally got IT right, lol.
This statement is correct.

If you don't believe that all modern mankind stem from one African male origin, then you reject all truth and that is really funny.

You agree with a long running lie that all of the scientific community have finally came forward to report.

All of the international scientific scholars across the world accept this obvious truth about the genetics of ALL modern mankind. 

DNA does not lie. Paternity test are 99.99% accurate. @Pioneer1 you can't be serious?

On 8/3/2020 at 11:23 PM, Guest Alulkoy said:

No... whites are not Native or Blacks.

LOL So, Natives are not white or black but lighter. So, I guess you are saying that they are brown.

So, there are no brown people of African descent. LOL. 

You Blacks are just not satisfied with your own identity,

you want to steal Native American identity.

The F acts are they have an unbroken ... linguistically link to their prehistoric life, and historical ancestors.

Show the facts then.

As for me, I would never want to look like the prehistoric massive heads depicted; those long heads. I am grateful that some Native Americans bonded with the Africans to stop that gross presence of those massive heads. I would never want to steal that kind of identity. LOL.

Chev

Most Ethiopians who are CALLED "Jews" by others actually reject the term just like they reject the term "Falasha".

They have another name for themselves, not a name the West PUTS on them.

Okay, so we are dealing with two different issues then. You refer to 'a Musa' at the time of what!? 3000 bc, 2000 bc or when?

I believe Musa was sent up from Kemet around 2000 B.C.

According to my source, him and his crew spent about 20 something years with the Caucasians (ofcourse with occasional trips back to Kemet during this time) in his mission.

But I personally don't have an exact date, only a time frame.

If you don't believe that all modern mankind stem from one African male origin, then you reject all truth and that is really funny.

You agree with a long running lie that all of the scientific community have finally came forward to report.

All of the international scientific scholars across the world accept this obvious truth about the genetics of ALL modern mankind. 

DNA does not lie. Paternity test are 99.99% accurate. @Pioneer1 you can't be serious?

First problem is your use of the term "mankind".

This is a term designated strictly for CAUCASIANS (White people) but not the rest of humanity.
We are the human or HUE-man.....while he is mankind or a KIND-of man.
We are the original man....he is a copy of us.

Secondly, I've explained to you several times that neither Caucasians nor any other race came FROM Africans.  
Yes they came from BLACK people...but not the African type, but rather the Asian type.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most Ethiopians who are CALLED "Jews" by others actually reject the term just like they reject the term "Falasha".

They have another name for themselves, not a name the West PUTS on them.

@Pioneer1 But it does NOT remove the fact that they claim to be descendants of Abraham and they celebrate every years the ancient New Years' festival in September. At any rate, can you tell me what other names they ascribe to?

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I believe Musa was sent up from Kemet around 2000 B.C.

According to my source, him and his crew spent about 20 something years with the Caucasians (ofcourse with occasional trips back to Kemet during this time) in his mission.

But I personally don't have an exact date, only a time frame.

@Pioneer1 It would be good to see you reference this MUSA of 2000 BC. 

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

econdly, I've explained to you several times that Caucasians and no other race came FROM Africans.  
Yes they came from BLACK people...but not the African type, but rather the Asian type.

@Pioneer1 But you are rejecting ALL truth in your belief about Asian people and their origins from Black Africa. Again, all scientific references today have accepted this GENETIC link to Africa all over the world, including Asian scientific world. Male dna is completely stable and traceable back to an African origin.

Chev

At any rate, can you tell me what other names they ascribe to?

Beta Yisrael or The House Of Israel.

I grew up in a neighborhood that was transitioning from being mostly Jewish to mostly AfroAmerican and had many interactions with Jews (even Holocaust Survivors) including a few so-called "Ethiopian Jews" who would speak at events and tell us about themselves and their life in both Ethiopia and Israel.

They didn't like to be called "Jews".

It would be good to see you reference this MUSA of 2000 BC. 

And I would love to!  
Problem is, you don't accept or respect my references.

You ask for them, and when I give them to you then you dismiss and treat them like a used piece of tissue.

But you are rejecting ALL truth in your belief about Asian people and their origins from Black Africa

Lol, how can I or you or anybody else reject "all" truth  when nobody even KNOWS all the truth to reject it?

Like I said, humanity didn't come from Africa...that was a lie that started with the Caucasian's racist "theory of evolution".
They found an old monkey bone here, and an elephant knee-cap there....and concocted some "out of Africa" crap that they've managed to trick almost the whole world into believing.

How many ancient BLACK SCRIPTS claim that all humans came out of Africa?
Why are the ONLY references to this are Caucasians claiming it today?

Even the Bible (which I don't believe in but you do) doesn't say that humanity came OUT of Africa!
Infact, it says the opposite....so why do you believe it?

The Black man WENT INTO Africa from Asia for many purposes, but one of which is when we established kingdoms in Kemet and they began to get repeatedly attacked....different Kemites started going further and further down into the continent to escape being conquered and enslaved.  
Again, that was just ONE of the reasons.

Another reasons was to make us tougher.
But that's a different story all together.

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

At any rate, can you tell me what other names they ascribe to?

Beta Yisrael or The House Of Israel.

@Pioneer1 I understand this as I have said. And, as you also wrote about the Jews in that some may not like the term, I also wrote about that as well though. Many of the Original Jews were attacked in the region of the Crimea and therefore did not want to be identified by the term, but that would not be true for others who were not in Eurasia at the time of the downfall of the Seljuk Empire. 

HABESHA, this is another term I wrote about as well and refers to both the Ethiopian Jews and the Eritreans, Tigranyans, etc. and this term too, stems from the more ancient term of HEBREW. And I know of other terms but again, I understand why they would refer to the term House of Israel.

And I would love to!  
Problem is, you don't accept or respect my references.

You ask for them, and when I give them to you then you dismiss and treat them like a used piece of tissue.

Well, I am not trying to discredit the truth, though @Pioneer1. References have to be confirmed based on a scientific basis.

If you say that a White Caucasian man named MUSA left from 'some point' and went to the Caucasus or Central Asia, then, this would be confirmed

in ancient script, somewhere.

But based on the collection of historical data across the world, this White man named MUSA, has not been scripted so far as I can see.

The name MUSA is a 'Black Name'.

There are so much information about civilizations that existed around 2000 bc though. 

But you are rejecting ALL truth in your belief about Asian people and their origins from Black Africa

Lol, how can I or you or anybody else reject "all" truth  when nobody even KNOWS all the truth to reject it?

That makes no sense at all. Like I said, the male Y-DNA is stable and has been traced all the way back to an origin. That is truth that is completely confirmed.

Like I said, humanity didn't come from Africa...that was a lie that started with the Caucasian's racist "theory of evolution".

That is ridiculous, White Supremacist do NOT want to admit they come from Africa.

How many ancient BLACK SCRIPTS claim that all humans came out of Africa?

You know better than to ask this. You know all Black scripts claim to be linked to Africa and Kemet.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Even the Bible (which I don't believe in but you do) doesn't say that humanity came OUT of Africa!

You know the Bible is based on EGYPT in Africa. Why are you writing such lies?

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Black man WENT INTO Africa from Asia for many purposes,

African people did NOT come from Asia and you have no script to support this. That is unbelievable. 

You playing games and make light of Black African oppression.

Chev

HABESHA, this is another term I wrote about as well and refers to both the Ethiopian Jews and the Eritreans, Tigranyans, etc. and this term too, stems from the more ancient term of HEBREW. And I know of other terms but again, I understand why they would refer to the term House of Israel.

I haven't read about Habesha steming from the term "Hebrew".  
Infact the word "Hebrew" isn't an ancient term but it's an ANGLICANIZED term of the word "Iber" or "Ibrim".

I know that Habesha is related to the term ABBYSINIA which was another ancient term for the Ethiopia/Somalia area.

If you say that a White Caucasian man named MUSA left from 'some point' and went to the Caucasus or Central Asia, then, this would be confirmed in ancient script, somewhere.

But I never said that.

The name MUSA is a 'Black Name'.

Lol.....that's because Musa came from a Black NATION (Kemet).

That is ridiculous, White Supremacist do NOT want to admit they come from Africa.

White Supremacists are the ones who CAME UP with the theory of humanity come from Africa.
It's called the "Theory of Evolution".

Prior to that, no one claimed that ALL of humanity came from Africa...not even Africans themselves.

You know all Black scripts claim to be linked to Africa and Kemet.

Not the Dravidian and Sumerian scripts.
They were Black and were not linked to Africa except by skin color.

Because they aren't lies.
The Bible YOU believe in clearly says that Noah and his family came down from Mt. Ararat to populate the rest of the Earth.

Mr. Ararat is NOT in Africa.

Again, YOUR Bible does not teach that human beings came from Africa.

The Bible isn't based in Egypt or Africa by the way.  It's based in Aramaic and Greek.

African people did NOT come from Asia and you have no script to support this. 

The scriptures YOU believe in support this.

In Genesis it says that when Noah's son Ham came down from Mt. Ararat (in Asia) he fathered Mizraim and Phut who are the alleged fathers of the African nations of Egypt and Ethiopia/Somalia.

In other words, Ham....the father of Africa (according to your scriptures) came from Asia.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

haven't read about Habesha steming from the term "Hebrew".  
Infact the word "Hebrew" isn't an ancient term but it's an ANGLICANIZED term of the word "Iber" or "Ibrim".

I know that Habesha is related to the term ABBYSINIA which was another ancient term for the Ethiopia/Somalia area.

Same origin-- The Biblical EBERS in the lineage of Shem to Abraham. Whether it's Hebrew or Habesha, it stems from the Ebers. No matter, these terms define descendants of Adam, Shem, Abraham, and Israel though. Today, however, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Tigrayans, etc. in the Horn are collectively referred to as HABESHA.

If you say that a White Caucasian man named MUSA left from 'some point' and went to the Caucasus or Central Asia, then, this would be confirmed in ancient script, somewhere.

But I never said that.

Okay, I thought that you said that MUSA was a White Caucasian that went up to a walled area in the Caucasus? Okay, I remembered incorrectly! 

White Supremacists are the ones who CAME UP with the theory of humanity come from Africa.
It's called the "Theory of Evolution".

Prior to that, no one claimed that ALL of humanity came from Africa...not even Africans themselves.

No way, they do not say that Neanderthals come from Africa! Their Evolution 'theory' was completely contrary to what is reported today. 

@Pioneer1 You are contradicting yourself:

"no one claimed that ALL of humanity came from Africa"

In the past, this was not admitted but today, all scientist all over the world admit that ALL HUMANITY meaning MODERN MALES-- come from one origin in Africa.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not the Dravidian and Sumerian scripts.
They were Black and were not linked to Africa except by skin color.

There is no such thing as dravidian script! Sumerian script is based on their origins and this is scripted in the Bible to be from Egypt in the pre-flood days. Sumerian script is based on their civilization around the 2200s BC and this is WAY AFTER THE OLD KINGDOM OF EGYPT!!! The Sumerian script was not developed until way after the Old Kingdom Period. You have no idea what you are talking about!!! @Pioneer1 Geez!

Because they aren't lies.
The Bible YOU believe in clearly says that Noah and his family came down from Mt. Ararat to populate the rest of the Earth.

Mr. Ararat is NOT in Africa.

Again, YOUR Bible does not teach that human beings came from Africa.

The Bible isn't based in Egypt or Africa by the way.  It's based in Aramaic and Greek.

GEEZ. The Bible dates Noah to come down the Mt Ararat when he was 600 years old!!! Aramaic and Greek was not around with Noah was even scripted. The Bible clearly places Noah in Egypt prior to him constructing the ark. You just simply don't understand the Bible.

African people did NOT come from Asia and you have no script to support this. 

The scriptures YOU believe in support this.

In Genesis it says that when Noah's son Ham came down from Mt. Ararat (in Asia) he fathered Mizraim and Phut who are the alleged fathers of the African nations of Egypt and Ethiopia/Somalia.
In other words, Ham....the father of Africa (according to your scriptures) came from Asia.

Again, the Bible places Noah in Egypt for most of his early life up until he was around 500 years old. Egypt is the foundation of this world. There is NO script for Black African people prior to the civilizations that developed based on Africa. You are making things up out of your head with no script to support it.

There is no script for ancient Asia outside of what stems from African/Kemet civilizations. 

The Bible clearly defines Sumerians as being CUSH HAM. These Black African kings foundation would thus be EGYPT.

Pioneer, you are feeding age old White lies.