The Attempted Decimation Of The African (Black) Population Of The United States

Chev

Same origin-- The Biblical EBERS in the lineage of Shem to Abraham. Whether it's Hebrew or Habesha, it stems from the Ebers. No matter, these terms define descendants of Adam, Shem, Abraham, and Israel though. Today, however, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Tigrayans, etc. in the Horn are collectively referred to as HABESHA.

You're correct about the Horn of Africa, however as I've said before the Caucasian "Hebrew" people are just a mixed up modified version of the African Iboo people of modern Nigeria.

Musa and his crew were most likely of the Iboo "tribe" of ancient Kemet (before they migrated out of Kemet) and when they went up into the mountains to civilize the devils they mixed in with some of them and their Caucasian descendants began to call themselves "Hebrews" or "Heeboos".

That's why so many Hebrew Caucasians today have kinky hair and big lips.

Btw....
You keep talking about Adam and Shem, but I've told you before the the stories of "Adam" and "Israel" are myths that represent CAUCASIANS/ WHITE RACE.

Okay, I thought that you said that MUSA was a White Caucasian that went up to a walled area in the Caucasus? Okay, I remembered incorrectly! 

No.
Musa was from Kemet.

He was HALF Caucasian and was light skinned, perhaps that's where you mis-understood me.

He was designed that way so that the Caucasians could relate to him more by looking more like them.

Black people were worshipped as "gods" among most Caucasians at that time because they were so advanced in civilization.  So a man had to be produced who looked SORT-OF like them that they could relate to so that he could teach them.

This would be a good time to explain to you that NOT ALL Caucasians were wild and savage in the mountains, even at that time.
Black people HID some of them in their basements (like you said a lot of Black men found White women attractive and hid them in the basement to keep on having sex with them) ,   grain houses,  and other places so they grew up among Black people.
Others were just driven out form among us but instead of going into the mountains they wandered off to other vacant lands to form their own nations.

I'm not sure but I believe the Heleenes (ancient Greeks) were one such group of smooth skinned Caucasians who never did go savage.
They looked down upon their hairy more savage brethren to the north of them who lived in caves and ate raw meat.

Fight 'Post Truth' with the Ancient Greeks | Ancient and Modern ...

There is no such thing as dravidian script! Sumerian script is based on their origins and this is scripted in the Bible to be from Egypt in the pre-flood days. Sumerian script is based on their civilization around the 2200s BC and this is WAY AFTER THE OLD KINGDOM OF EGYPT!!! The Sumerian script was not developed until way after the Old Kingdom Period. You have no idea what you are talking about!!!

INDIA: Oldest Living Language-Civilization Dravidian Tamil-Mother ...

Yeah......
Well, I obviously know more than you THINK I do.....lol.

The Bible clearly places Noah in Egypt prior to him constructing the ark. You just simply don't understand the Bible.

Well since you understand it, show me the part of the Bible that CLEARLY STATES that Noah was in Egypt!

And no jiving around...I want CLEAR SCRIPTURE that says Noah was in or from Egypt.

On 8/9/2020 at 8:41 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Btw....
You keep talking about Adam and Shem, but I've told you before the the stories of "Adam" and "Israel" are myths that represent CAUCASIANS/ WHITE RACE.

@Pioneer1 You are stuck on White lies. All males today stem from one African male origin--that is scientifically proven. So your version of Caucasians come from a Black African Negro man. You keep talking about Beta-Israel, so they have a country, we do not. They believe they stem from the Biblical Adam.

Yeah......
Well, I obviously know more than you THINK I do.....lol.

Look at your reference @Pioneer1!!! The dates are AD 2 to AD 19 and 3 BC!!!

That is the Roman Empire times!!! That Tamil script was developed thousands upon thousands of years after ancient civilizations developed script!!!

My God, that looks like a version of Old Phoenician script!!! 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Look at your reference @Pioneer1!!! The dates are AD 2 to AD 19 and 3 BC!!!

That is the Roman Empire times!!! That Tamil script was developed thousands upon thousands of years after ancient civilizations developed script!!!

My God, that looks like a version of Old Phoenician script!!! 

The date isn't important, YOU SAID it "didn't exist".
I just showed you that it DID.

........so stop playin'.

The Bible clearly places Noah in Egypt prior to him constructing the ark. You just simply don't understand the Bible.

Well since you understand it, show me the part of the Bible that CLEARLY STATES that Noah was in Egypt!

And no jiving around...I want CLEAR SCRIPTURE that says Noah was in or from Egypt.

This is one of my passions! And, I have written so much about this. But Pioneer, you ask me to give you a CLEAR SCRIPTURE that plainly states:

1] NOAH was born in Egypt, and

2] NOAH lived in Egypt

I cannot do that! However, I have explain that the Bible was SEALED UP, meaning written in coded language by the prophets due to Black Kemet people continually marrying and bonding with their enemies and giving their script over to them and them becoming completely overthrown. 

I explained to you that today, the Bible has been UNSEALED and so, all of the information about NOAH can be understood with study and direction from Bible scholars.

No one can understand the Bible through self-study by themselves. People go to college and get degrees because the Bible covers thousands of years of humanity, and contains detail entries about several ancient civilizations, etc. More importantly, everything written has been framed in order to be confirmed on a SCIENTIFIC BASIS! 

So therefore, I can repeat what I have said about NOAH and try to highlight the scientific aspect of what was written about him so that you can understand why the Bible scripts him to be born in AFRICA, in Egypt and also, he was born in captivity.

Just now, Pioneer1 said:

The date isn't important, YOU SAID it "didn't exist".
I just showed you that it DID.

........so stop playin'.

No, I meant that it did not exist back in the development of Cuneiform script form.

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

This is one of my passions! And, I have written so much about this. But Pioneer, you ask me to give you a CLEAR SCRIPTURE that plainly states:

1] NOAH was born in Egypt, and

2] NOAH lived in Egypt

I cannot do that! However, I have explain that the Bible was SEALED UP, meaning written in coded language by the prophets due to Black Kemet people continually marrying and bonding with their enemies and giving their script over to them and them becoming completely overthrown. 

I explained to you that today, the Bible has been UNSEALED and so, all of the information about NOAH can be understood with study and direction from Bible scholars.

No one can understand the Bible through self-study by themselves. People go to college and get degrees because the Bible covers thousands of years of humanity, and contains detail entries about several ancient civilizations, etc. More importantly, everything written has been framed in order to be confirmed on a SCIENTIFIC BASIS! 

So therefore, I can repeat what I have said about NOAH and try to highlight the scientific aspect of what was written about him so that you can understand why the Bible scripts him to be born in AFRICA, in Egypt and also, he was born in captivity.

You could have stopped right there....lol.