Auntie I Don't Want You To Get Married: Clarence Coggins' Thrilling Illustrated Children's Book

For Immediate Release                                          

United States, 11th July 2020                                                                                                                                                                                 

[United States, 11th July 2020] - Author, Clarence Coggins, delights young children in this new story, Auntie I Don't Want You To Get Married: Danielle The Girl From New York, featuring passion, desire, and an attraction filled with love and humor that will charm all ages. This is the first installment of the new multicultural Illustrated Children's Book written by Clarence Coggins.

Danielle is a young girl who travels from New York City to Georgetown Guyana to visit family for the first time. When she gets there, she has all types of adventures. This is the tale of when her Auntie Julia is trying to find out why Danielle doesn't want her to get married.

"Auntie I Don't Want You To Get Married" is an absorbing and exciting story full of intriguing plot twists. Clarence Coggins takes the readers on Danielle's emotional journey and how she doesn't really want her aunt to get married.

This beautiful graphic tale about the adventures of Danielle is a fun and creative writing that was lovingly produced with page after page of beautifully crafted illustrations, vibrant colors, lifelike images, and graceful figures that will fascinate the readers.

Clarence Coggins is an author with a degree in Economics from Kean University in Union, NJ. Clarence hopes to represent the thrill-seeking tendencies of childhood combined with lessons of young adulthood.

Clarence N.M. Coggins is a big fan of Japanese Anime. Raised on Golden Legacy Comics, Mr. Coggins learned at an early age that Blacks had contributed to the development of the Western World.

He worked in the Public and Private sectors as a consultant and IT professional. Mr. Coggins is a Radio Personality who has hosted the show "A New Day is Here." He currently lives in the city of his birth, Jersey City.

People interested in "Auntie, I Don't Want You To Get Married" and seeking a book that has got it all: intrigue, suspense, and adventure can order on Amazon. For media inquiries, get in touch with Clarence on 973-943-4073 or email at daniellegfny@gmail.com. You can also reach him on social media via Twitter (@danielle_from) and Instagram (@daniellegfny)

• Like 1