Black Enterprise Reports 31% of children in FL have tested positive for Coronavirus

Of course this comletely false on its face, but I gave Black Enterprise the benefit of the doubt and clicked through to see what they actually wrote. 

They did not cite a source to substantiate the claim, which would of course be difficult to do because one can not know the percentage of children with Covid19 in Florida unless they have tested all the children. Which has not happened.

Now I already know BE likes to use click baity artcle titles to get more clicks (they even got me this time), so I soured on them long ago.

I often lament the lack of  Black-owned media and Black Enterprise qualifies, but they do not represent what I mean. I mean we need conscious Black media not media that merely duplicates, poorly, what white media does.

Black Enterprise did link to The Griot, who in turn cited the Florida Sentinel who wrote:

"Nearly one-in-three children tested for the new coronavirus in Florida has been positive, and a South Florida health official is concerned the disease could cause lifelong damage even for children with mild illness."

This is a big difference from what Black Enterprise reported. Not only have they misled people they failed to relate the most important aspect of the article, the life long impact on children. I doubt they even took the effort to read the source material.

Screenshot_20200720-191941_Chrome.jpg

This is why we need as AfroAmericans need "boots on the ground" reporters to ACCURATELY report what's going on not only in our community but in the world in general.

I've learned a long time ago not to take what the mainstream (or any other) media says simply on face value just by what I would see growing up in my neighborhood.

Something would happen and we were all there to witness it from start to finish.
The news reporters would be there to do the report and interview witnesses.
We would go home at night and rush to the television set to see the local news to see ourselves in the background or whatever...lol.

And not only did they CHOP UP the interview to make the person look like they said something they didn't say......
But the story the news report gives is NOTHING like what really happened!

They would even lie about the number of people involved and whether nor not it was a man or woman!

They were more than mistakes but outright LIES.

If this would happen only one or two times that's one thing, but when you begin to see a REPEATED pattern of this happening over the years you begin to realize that "fake news" has been around a long time.

This is why we need our own media who get the stories from our own verified sources.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest QueenX..

President Trump has the nerve to  want to open  the  schools or he'll  withdraw funds.The schools already got enough problems already  .Now all they

have to is attend school in the fall and spread the disease worse.

My question is what are the parents and especially AfroAmerican parents going to DO about it?

Are they going to PROTECT their children by not only keeping them at home but demanding proper equipment be distributed to each school to ensure the safety of each teacher and child when they DO end up going back in person?

Or will they sit back and let Caucasians do everything and run everything and follow whichever Caucasian they have the most trust in?

I was watching CNN earlier today and they had a Caucasian girl who was only 15 years old who took a picture of the crowded hallways of her highschool.  She was so intelligent and articulate during her interview and I was asking myself how many ADULT AfroAmericans are as brave, intelligent, and articulate as this girl is at only 15.

Yes, and another Panther.... Bobby Hutton....was EVEN YOUNGER than him when he was killed in Oakland at 17.

But they grew up in a different time BEFORE so many AfroAmericans were vaccinated and their communities were pumped up with poisoned water, poisoned food, and a purposely destructive educational system.
Don't get me started on what this synthetic marijuana is doing to the brains of so many AfroAmericans both young and old.

The intelligence of AfroAmericans as a collective have been systematically declining for decades and I would dare say probably since the 1930s!
The more our people "integrate" with Caucasian society and learn it's ways the worse it is for MOST of them.
Some of our people benefit from going to school with Caucasians, eating like them, and following their ways.

You speak of how you drink a lot and you're obviously well educated....this society works for YOU (for some strange reason....lol) but for the average AfroAmerican  participating in this educational system and drinking alcohol both have DESTRUCTIVE effects on their minds.

You know a MOVIE about our brothers Fred Hampton and Mark Clark is set to come out sometimes next year......

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The intelligence of AfroAmericans as a collective have been systematically declining for decades and I would dare say probably since the 1930s!

Judging by the societal outcomes i would not limit this to just Black people. 

I did not realize Hutton was that young ... wow. 

Here is her interview on CNN......

Now look at this girl, she's only 15 and look how calmly and intelligently she can articulate her points and answer questions directly and with clarity:

Now the next time they interview the AVERAGE (not a professor or politician) AfroAmerican man who is GROWN, pay attention to how HE acts!

See if HE can speak as calmly and as intelligently as this kid.
See if HE can answer simple questions and even take the initiative to expose the injustices of his community like this kid did in her school!
You have several schools FULL of Black teenagers in Flint, I didn't see ONE of them come on and speak like this young lady did about their water being poisioned!

Just an hour BEFORE this young lady came on they were interviewing a Black man who was a barber down in Arkansas trying to do something positive and the negro called Mississippi a  CITY!

Other negroes....GROWN MEN....come on crying,  rambling, forgetting the questions they are asked 5 seconds ago and going off on tangents totally unrelated to what the anchor just asked them.

Don't make ANY damn sense.

image.jpeg.cbf47c3cd7a96c75ab9bab77ff8c4564.jpeg

"So, DeShawntay....what steps do YOU think the police can take to improve it's relationship in your community?"

Church for Black Men' Coming Next Year | News Blog

"Well....see....iss like...ok....."

((looks down and shakes his head))

"I don't know mayne, cuz....like....thangz is so far gone over HERE....that it's just lost!

I mean.....ok....put it like this.....if you see little chilrunz runnin' around here....don't be so quick to pull out yo' gunz!
See,  what I'm saying....cuz you got all deez lil' chilrun runnin' around here.....WHY YOU tryna shoot peoplez??? 
I'm just saying.....come on mayne....it ain't that serious."

image.jpeg.18f86ee3ea58e183080365f1c5ceeffc.jpeg

"Well thank you for your input DeShawntay, and you have a wonderful day"

((shakes head))

At this point, there is no comparison.......