Just Admit It,,...Many Of Us Don't Care (The Negative Element Exposed)

The following rant was taken from an earlier discussion I had with Troy about conspiracy theories and why so many Caucasians today are ready to believe in conspiracy theories while so many AfroAmericans today are NOT and are ready to dismiss them.

I don't know the percentage...most, half, a minority...I'm not sure but I think a large number of our people simply DO NOT CARE about their community or even their own children. 

I mean they literally  DO NOT CARE.
They are not interested in things....true or false....that affect AfroAmerican community, only that which affects them PERSONALLY.

As long as  THEY have some money in THEIR pocket, a roof over their heads, and are sexually satisfied....as far as they are concerned EVERYTHING is alright and the economy is doing great.
Who cares about the brother who just got threatened and shot at by Latino gang members, or  that homeless sister talking to herself that you pass by on your way to work every day, or the hell so many other AfroAmericans in other cities around the nation are catching?

Well, can't the same thing be said about Caucasians too?
That THEY are selfish and only care about themselves?

No.

White people just don't care about YOU (people of color)....but they DO care about eachother, their children, and their future.

Why do you think Trump wanted to be President and ran for it several times at 70 years old instead of chilling with his millions of dollars and enjoying the rest of his life?
Because he cared about the FUTURE of his children and the other wealthy Caucasians he represents.

White folks get rich and usually help OTHER White folks get rich.
Not all Caucasians do this obvioiusly.....but enough do it to keep eachother in power and wealth.

Negroes get rich and usually don't help anyone else INCLUDING their own children.

Infact, many are STUPID enough to actually get rich and marry  a Caucasians so that when they die their Caucasian spouse and their family ends up getting most of the wealth!

2-3 million AfroAmericans locked up in the jails and prisons of the United States.
Many of them are guilty but many are innocent.

Who is fighting to get them out?

Many of them have so-called loved ones on the outside but may send them things and visit them but there is no real coordinated effort on the collective to pull them out of those dungeons.
Hell, even most of those who were in and came out aren't trying to help the others who they left behind in there.
Many come out only to get drunk, high, and into more trouble before being tossed back in.

Many of us simply DO NOT CARE.

Millions of AfroAmerican children diagnosed with Autism and other mental and behavioral disorders.
White women out there fighting and raising hell over vaccinations and environmental toxins that are affecting THEIR children and THEIR communities. where are the AfroAmerican mothers..many of whom have Autistic children?

In the nail salon?
In the beauty salon?
And the weed dispensary?

Admit it...many of you don't care about those children.
Everyone on this site knows atleast ONE AfroAmerican child who has autism, how many books have you written about it?

It's not so much that you know what IS or IS NOT giving AfroAmerican children Autism.
You simply DO NOT CARE what's giving them autism.
It's not even on your radar of interests.

Some story about 2 Black drag-queens who met eyes in a Starbucks and fell in love over a latte is more interesting.

CNN could announce that a group of racist militias have began executing AfroAmericans in Phoenix Arizona and are planning to go to Los Angeles next and many of our people STILL wouldn't be interested in what was happening and would try their best to ignore the news unless they lived in L.A. or saw what was happening before their very eyes and were getting shot at THEMSELVES.

Not that many of our people wouldn't believe it.
....they simply WOULD NOT CARE, unless it was happening to THEM.

Although I saw signs of it when I was younger, I initially didn't want to accept this which is why I....like so many others.....made excuses for a lot of AfroAmericans who continued to sell drugs even after it was CONFIRED that the government was bringing it into South Central and other communities to target the AfroAmerican population.
After talking to a lot of cats who still sold dope even afterwards, I  realized that while a few of them didn't believe it was a conspiracy brought in to destroy them the VAST MAJORITY actually DID believe it was....but they STILL sold dope anyway!

I said "EVEN THOSE WHO KNEW IT WAS A CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY THE COMMUNITY CONTINUED TO SELL IT"

Why?

It was very confusing, until I realized....they simply DID NOT CARE.
They didn't care if drugs were being brought to the hood to destroy it; they were simply interested in making some money to buy "fresh shit" and enjoy themselves!

Sometimes you don't want to blame the victim because you feel so sorry for them and you think the last thing they need is for someone to point the finger at them, but if you go to some of the cities where a lot of these protests are taking place you'll find the actual protests filled with Caucasians of all ages marching and shouting "Black Lives Matter" and you look around and  ask where are all the Black people they are marching and fighting for-
....all you have to do is go out into the neighborhoods and you'll find many AfroAmericans piling in and out of liquor stores grinning, drinking, fighting with eachother, cussing loud, and smoking weed as if they don't have a care in the world DESPITE being targeted and killed by racists from coast to coast.

We may not want to accept it but I really do think many of our people really DO NOT CARE about their community collectively or their own children.

Seriously.

Those of you who DO care please don't get offended, but you have to come to the realization that a large portion of our people for whatever reason simply DO NOT CARE about AfroAmerican children getting autism, locked up in prison, or shot down by the police or eachother.

These are the "negative element" of our community that cause most of the problems that we constantly have to spend our time solving.
They also take much of our time and energy away from fighting the BIGGEST problem which is White Supremacy.

Understand me clearly.....

It's not a matter of: They care but aren't sure what to do about their condition so they've given up hope and are confused.
It's a matter of:  They DON'T CARE and NEVER CARED....about their own family members, community, or even their own children.

Those of us who DO care may have to accept this fact THIS YEAR....and figure out where WE should go from here.

I'm wondering would it be wiser to....instead of focusing on exactly what caused them to be like this in the first place.....just remove ourselves from them to avoid more harm first.

Perhaps when Donald Trump and his storm-troopers are finished....those of us who are still left WILL be the ones who actually cared.

@Pioneer1 you make it sound like Black are different than any other group. 

White folks have already stopped marching. 

We are working really hard to make the planet unihabitable for humans and no one really seems to care -- at least not enough to do anything about it...

The problem is not one of a lack of caring. I think what you are observing is result of hopelessness. People feel, indeed may actually be, unable to do anything and are depressed as a result.

When you go to any poor neighborhood what you are seeing is a group of people suffering. they have their own problems and if they spend more time at the liquor store trying to get through life than you approve of ... well try to show a little compassion.

• Like 1

Troy

you make it sound like Black are different than any other group. 

We ARE different !

Man, what time it iz....lol.

White folks have already stopped marching. 

And those who are STILL marching are dropping the "Black Live Matter" facade and  showing their true colors by using the energy of the moment to promote  THEIR OWN agendas (anti-government, LGBT rights, marijuana laws, ect....) .
How can I get mad at them for caring about THEIR OWN people and agendas to the point that 60 days later Caucasian kids in Portland are STILL raising hell.....while negroes did a little marching and then "got tired" and went home to get drunk or go to sleep while the brutality continues.

You're talking about humanity in general.
I can't speak on humanity in general because my travels on this planet are probably not as extensive as yours (yet) so I can't speak on their condition.  
I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about AfroAmericans and the condition so many of our people find themselves in.

It's not so much a matter of hopelessness (although that element does exist) it is a matter of NOT CARING to begin with.

Do you understand what I'm saying?
I'm saying a large number of our people NEVER CARED....about their community or even their own children.

In other words, the PRIORITIES of so many of our people are warped (in my opinion....but perhaps their indifference is actually normal and part of their natural genetic make-up to be psychopathic and not care about society or even their own children and I was just ASSUMING they should because I and many other AfroAmericans do) to the point that they care more about their cars, their hair, and getting drunk and high BECAUSE IT'S FUN AND THEY LIKE IT....than they do about their own families, children, and community.

Go to the 'hood where YOU live and look at the expression on the faces of many of the so-called "poor" AfroAmericans.
You don't see most of them crying or looking sad or helpless or hopeless as if they have a problem and are worried about how to solve it.
You see them laughing, cracking jokes, laid back chilling, and grinning.
Despite their community being ravaged with drugs, police brutality, red-lining, children with autism, and now covid-19 in some parts.....many of them DO NOT CARE about those things but are focused on SELF (and I do mean "self) GRATIFICATION.

Yes SOME are sad, hopeless, and want to get out of their situation......but a disturbing number DO NOT.

Think about your childhood growing up......
Think very hard about some of the children and adults you saw committing crimes and violent acts and try to remember did they do it with "hopeless" and desperate looks on their faces as if they had no choice BUT to mistreat and harm another AfroAmerican?

Or did they BRAG about it and LAUGH about how much harm they inflicted?

The brothers who had children and couldn't take care of them.......

Did MOST of themy sit down on the stoops and lean against the hallways with "hopeless" looks on their faces crying and wondering how they would be able to support and take care of their children and their baby mammas?
Or did MOST of them spend what little money they DID have getting high, drunk, buying nice clothes and doing their best to duck and dodge their responsibilities before an authority caught up with them and FORCED them to pay something towards supporting their children?

What is my point?

My point is, a large (again....not sure how large) element of our community is cold and indifferent and are either socio-pathic or psycho-pathic and not only DO NOT CARE about the suffering and harm of fellow AfroAmericans but will even INFLICT suffering and harm on other AfroAmericans for their own PERSONAL gain.

Thinking Is Always A Good Thing. - ThyBlackMan : ThyBlackMan

*I'm beginning to wonder if this "negative element" among our people is not the primary reason so many AfroAmerican communities are in such terrible and cannibalistic conditions right now more so than even White Supremacy.

Because history shows that our unity actually DEFEATS White Supremacy!
Every time we unite and put our minds to do something collectively Caucasians HAVE NOT,  CAN NOT,  and HAVE NEVER stopped us from achieving that goal whatever it was.

Problem is, often times when we make plans and try to do something, that "negative element" in our community often disrupts that unity before it is even achieved.

Well you already know the gentic differences between Black and white are insignificant, so much of what you describe as innate characteristics of Black people I ascribe to your prejudice and stereotyping.

So no, I do not believe that Black people are any more genetically sociopathic than white people.

I traveled in UT, AZ, OK, KA and CO the past two weeks and the number of white homeless people i saw begging for money was depressing. This juxtaposed with the extravagant homes owned by white people would suggest to me that it is white people who do not care about other white people.

The apparent lack of caring you are observing is a human characteristic not a Black one.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Because history shows that our unity actually DEFEATS White Supremacy!

Man, you just mentioned Greenwood, OK, so how can you make this statement?

I this country we will need white people to defeat white racism.

• Thanks 1

I'm not saying this about ALL or even MOST AfroAmericans.

I don't think it's even half or even 40% of AfroAmericans.

But there IS a significant portion of our people who are psycho or socio-pathic to the point that they are disrupting the progress of the collective.

Also, understand that psycho or socio-pathic doesn't necessarily mean wild or crazy or even criminal.
It means you no longer have empathy and DO NOT CARE about your fellow man/woman/child.
You are only concerned with yourself and how you feel.

Yes, there are plenty of psychopathic Caucasians.
You have one leading the nation right now, I believe.
And there are plenty of Caucasians who ignore the poor and misfortunate among themselve, but even most of THESE Caucasians will support their own families and children even if they don't care for the rest of society!

Man, you just mentioned Greenwood, OK, so how can you make this statement?

I wasn't there to know EXACTLY what happened, however historically speaking when masses of AfroAmericans are killed like that it was usually because of LACK of unity!

One group wants to fight back and defend themselves, the other group wants to go to church an "pray" the threat away, run off and leave, and beg Caucasians for mercy.

Look at Haiti for example.........

When the Haitians REJECTED Christianity and asked for their ancestral Deities for help they were successful and defeated the French, English, and other European powers who came against them.

But Haiti is a mess today (based on what I've seen in the media and heard from those who've been there)  because SOME of them still practice their ancestral religions and worship their ancestral Deities while MOST of them believe in and practice Christianity.  They are divided and confused and it led to their society collapsing after victory.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wasn't there to know EXACTLY what happened, however historically speaking when masses of AfroAmericans are killed like that it was usually because of LACK of unity!

No but you can read about. There are plenty of 1st hand accounts. The people of Greenwood represented the very definition of unity.

How about Rosewood?

Less violently many coehesive Black communities were destroyed by white people. Usually building a freeway through the main streets of these communities.

Troy

I still maintain that HISTORY has taught us that most of these communities were not nearly as united or unified as you suggest.

Like most early AfroAmerican communties, there is very little doubt that all of these communities were CHRISTIAN and promoted that "love thine enemy" and  "turn the other cheek" doctrines.   That right there breaks unity because it goes against the laws of nature and sets up cognitive dissonance in their minds and even in the community between those who want to fight back and defend it from outside aggression and those who want to "forgive".

The destruction of so many of our communities through gentrification and freeways is a good example of DIS-UNITY and how DIS-UNITY helped to devastate certain AfroAmerican communities.

When I told you they built freeways through  many of these communities I didn't tell you that FIRST the government came in and paid off many of the AfroAmerican business owners and home owners to leave BEFORE using eminent domain to just TAKE the property away.

If they were all UNITED they would have gotten together and demanded that any freeways being built would be built AROUND these Black communities instead of through them

But because so many of our people simply DO NOT CARE about eachother or even their own families...and DID NOT CARE even back then.....they took the money and split.

Some of these negroes even sold their own businesses and packed up to leave and didn't even care about their own children and grandchildren and not having anything to leave them!    

In The Money "African Americans and Financial Literacy ...

"I got minez.....sheeeeyyyit......dey can git dey own!"

Again there is nothing you've described that is inherent to Black people.

You ignore white people expressing far more profound disunity, while at the same time conjuring up scenarios to dismiss examples of Black unity like Greeenwood.

Was the civil war a sign of white unity? Over 600K dead. What about the world wars? White boys here, and abroad, killing each other by the millions...

I'm not sure why you are so hard on people with Brown skin and easy on those with white skin.

Troy

You ignore white people expressing far more profound disunity,

Caucasians tend to be united where it actually COUNTS.

They may differ in language, clothes, music, or food....but they are united AGAINST YOU.
Which is one of the reasons Europeans were able to colonize the rest of the planet.

Was the civil war a sign of white unity? Over 600K dead.

Lol...which one, the one 150 years ago or the one occuring right now?

The FIRST Civil War was a huge sign of White unity because it show how serious Caucasians were at keeping their nation UNIFIED.

They specialize in keeping people of color divided and separate while they will go to war to make sure THEY stay united over core principles.

I'm not sure why you are so hard on people with Brown skin and easy on those with white skin.

You focus your attention (and criticizm if need be) on those who need help the most.
Caucasians don't need help with their community because they have already achieved power and stability.  It's those with the Brown skins who have the low self esteem and are largely in a state of powerlessness who I need to focus on.

42 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The FIRST Civil War was a huge sign of White unity...

I've never heard anyone else describe the war between the states as an indication of white unity.  It is like debating whether the earth is a sphere or flat.  I don't even know where to begin.

I get the focus on Brown people -- this site is a reflection on that.  What I'm trying to understand is why you are so hard on Black people. White Americans rebelled from the British, then from the northern and southern states, and now between the republicans and democrats, the Jews and the gentiles, and communists versus capitalists.  They have never demonstrated unity locally or globally, but you easily dismiss this in order to make an assertion that Blacks lack unity.

Listen, I'm not auguring that Black people can not use more unity -- especially today.  What I'm saying is that Blacks are far more unified than white folks.  We had to be.  We would never have survived the American Holocaust otherwise.

• Like 1

Troy

You will probably find this one of the most ridiculous things you've heard all week but remember I've told you before that Caucasians play games and PRETEND to be things they arent.

Most of those positions you just described are GAMES.

Illusions...played by ACTORS and ACTRESSES

One Caucasian CALLS himself a Democrat and the other CALLS himself a Republican and PRETENDS to differ with eachother over some arbitrary made-up bullshit....while BOTH of them are stealing money and locking up AfroAmericans.

One Caucasian lets his beard grow long and CALLS himself a Muslim and the other runs around with a funny collar on sprinkling water on people CALLING himself a Christian....both are being followed by ignorant BROWN people willing to kill eachother over the terms.

Just like most "homeless" Caucasians are ACTORS and have college degrees and rich uncles and can get care anytime they REALLY WANT IT.

Just like most Caucasian drug addicts are ACTORS and always seem to have enough money to buy their dope and never go to jail.

They ACT like they are in a state of destitution and poverty to TRICK you into thinking these things have nothing to do with race.

((See!  You're shaking your head right now...lol))

White Supremacy thrives off of deception.

Pretending to be something they aren't.
Pretending to be for or against something they aren't.

They are PRETENDING to be against eachother so that people of color who believe in them and follow them will begin CHOOSING SIDES between them and FIGHTING EACHOTHER.
Because most of our people REALLY DO BELIEVE in that garbage while most Caucasians know better.

It's a game man.

I've even seen Caucasian men PRETEND to fist fight and hate eachother infront people AfroAmericans only to secretly hang out with eachother and pal around in other settings.

I saw it, but didn't know what it was until Neely Fuller Jr. mentioned the SAME THING and said it was part  of a larger strategy.

That's why I say AfroAmerian should cut out this Republican/Democrat or Communist/Capitalist talk.  
Most of it is bullshit anyway.
At the top of both bi-polar systems are Caucasian men with wealth and power.

Same with most of these major organized religions that were started by Caucasians to CONFUSE you and divide you.

Most White folks don't believe in the "god" they give you, they believe in THEMSELVES.

But they'll USE "religion" to trick you if you're silly enough to go for it.

You talk about wars??????

You (and me) REALLY don't know HOW MANY people were actually killed in WWI and WW2.
We know what we are TOLD by Caucasians who write the books.  But others who were there have said that thousands of Africans and Arabs and Asians were slaughtered by Europeans in these wars by various forces.
For all you know they could have went to Africa and slaughtered MILLIONS of Africans in the name of "fighting Hitler" like they did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Caucasians (collectively) are smart.

Smarter and more united than you probably imagine.

And making the mistake in believing that they aren't is one of the biggest mistakes we can make because then you become naive.

The best thing to do is NOT BELIEVE what they tell you unless you have solid evidence and proof and let them PRETEND to be whatever they claim while you focus on pushing your own agenda.

Furthermore, you talk about us surviving the American Holocaust (Great Western Maa'fa)......
Be careful with that statement because it's ON GOING....it hasn't ended yet.
But I do believe we WILL survive it and actually come out ON TOP of this planet in terms of power and success.

However ask yourself is surviving or living through something always a good scenario?
Have you ever asked yourself if AfroAmericans collectively would have been better off DEAD early on in this nation instead of having to endure hundreds of years of suffering and humiliation?

You are operating in a different space/time continuum. Our realities have intersected on this forum, but we operate in different worlds. In my world, white bums are just bums, not actors living on the street to annihilate Black people.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Have you ever asked yourself if AfroAmericans collectively would have been better off DEAD early on in this nation instead of having to endure hundreds of years of suffering and humiliation?

I've never asked myself that question, but maybe. I don't think we are better off dead, maybe some of the enslaved Africans might have been better off, they endured a tremendous amount of suffering.

I doubt they felt the would better off.

I'm not sure because I haven't died.
However I don't think death is the worse thing that can happen to a people.

Being tortured and humiliated generation after generation is probably much worse than them being outright genocided.....UNLESS a major great thing comes out of that ordeal.

Yet another example of how  so many of our people DO NOT CARE.........

As much hell as so many of our people catch in this society.
And as much as they kill eachother and end up GETTING killed by eachother over bullshit.

Many of the poorest and most unqualified ones end up having children, sometimes a LOT of children that they obviously can't support.

Perhaps people who ACTUALLY CARED about their community would think about the suffering and injustice their children may end up going through and decide NOT to bring them into this world UNTIL they do their part to clean it up or atleast until it gets better.

But when you DO NOT CARE then you'll bring a lot of children into this world that you have no intention of taking care.
Not because you hate them.
Not because you love them.

Because you DO NOT CARE about them and what they'll have to endure when they get older.

People also have children for emotional reasons -- too many to list, but I'm sure you can think of a few.

Those you think don't care about their children may care very much.  

Some people think it is cruel to bring a child, any child, into this world today. Do you think these parents don't care about the children they will be bringing into the world?  

White people like most people aren't monolithic. There are differences some people you can reach with reason. However in my experience I can't say what characteristics leads people to be reasonable. Travelling around the US you will experience different types of racism. In the South people were more polite even a hustler and homeless person were polite to me. So manners are really important n a place that had slavery. Whereas in NYC specifically between 1977 - 1999 the pecking order revolved around style ability and innovation. Leaving the US it is amazing to not feel the weight of race. I am not saying that racism or discrimination doesn't exist but the layering is different.

If I were to weigh the joy versus the pain, I would still choose to be alive. However I have been incredibly fortunate and lucky, to have a good support network around me. 

• Like 1

Troy

Those you think don't care about their children may care very much.  

This is true.

Different people have different ways of expressing their love and care.

I saw this in funerals as a kid when I used to look at people who's loved ones passed and I didn't even see them crying.
I hadn't realized that people grieve in different ways.

But this is not the case the majority of the time.
I'm pretty good at determining people's TRUE intentions despite what they say or even the mask they may wear in public; and I'm telling you that most of the people who ACT like they don't care REALLY don't care.

The mistake many people like you or I who DO care often make is in assuming that everyone thinks like us or that everyone cares like us.

We wouldn't drive past or walk past a man who was seriously injured and laying on the street with no other signs of danger around and not atleast see what we could do to help that person.
But some people WOULD.
Some people even if they had the means to help and alleviate that person's condition with NO intrusion on their personal activities or finances what so ever would STILL not lift a finger to help....because they don't care.

Delano

If I were to weigh the joy versus the pain, I would still choose to be alive.

Have you ever had a VERY serious illness or injury?

Another factor in whether or not a person would rather live through suffering and extreme pain or just end it all is whether or not they believe in an Afterlife.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I mean they literally  DO NOT CARE.

It's not a matter of: They care but aren't sure what to do about their condition so they've given up hope and are confused.
It's a matter of:  They DON'T CARE and NEVER CARED....about their own family members, community, or even their own children.

I'm wondering would it be wiser to....instead of focusing on exactly what caused them to be like this in the first place.....just remove ourselves from them to avoid more harm first.

@Pioneer1 You know, it may seem like many Black people don't care, but there is so much going on, and Black people are being targeted and attacked from so many directions, therefore, I agree that we may need to focus on what is causing "us" to be attacked in the first place. It may NOT be that many Black people don't care, but due to the origins of how this system has exploited Black people, beginning with CHILD ENSLAVEMENT, there has been maybe, a disconnect. 

It's an attack, altogether though, on humanity as a whole. I don't believe that White people don't have problems with caring or not caring about White people though, because it has to do with attacks on HUMANITY. Black people are under attack due to White Supremacist Movements. 

On 7/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Troy said:

you make it sound like Black are different than any other group. 

There you go! 

I mean, the present response of protesting in Minnesota would be proof for me anyway, that Black people do care.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

*I'm beginning to wonder if this "negative element" among our people is not the primary reason so many AfroAmerican communities are in such terrible and cannibalistic conditions right now more so than even White Supremacy.

NOPE. You are NOT going back far enough in time to recognize the global aspect of how we have been targeted and exploited. There is a disconnect from ancient script that details the issues of today!

Chev

((shakes head))

Actually the current LACK of response in Minnesota shows me how so many AfroAmericans don't care!

Meaning.......

The fact that so many White kids in Seattle and Portland are STILL fighting and raging on against tyranny and social injustice while most of the AfroAmericans in Minneapolis went back home WEEKS ago and laid on the damn couch to smoke weed and twirl their fingers in the air while listening to gangsta-rap.....is proof of how LITTLE they actually care.

I'm beginning to wonder if Fox News weren't right about some of those negroes who didn't give a damn about Floyd but just saw an opportunity to steal them some shit whille the White folks were out there protesting.

AfroAmericans and a lot of Caucasians tore up the city to demand that the race-soldiers who killed George Floyd (they should have did it over Breonna Taylor in my opinion) be locked up, then they were.

Then they were let back out and have been out for weeks now and them Minnesota negroes didn't do a damn thing but sit on the porch looking crazy and go back to the same foolishness they were engaged in last year.

They don't care.

White folks care more than they do.

Like I told Troy.......
One of the BIGGEST mistake a lot of AfroAmericans who REALLY DO CARE make, is in assuming ALL AfroAmericans care as we do.
Many of us can't phathom the fact that so many of our people could really care less about eachother or even their own children.
Many can't wrap their minds around people being so cold and indifferent.....because WE aren't.

But until you accept this, much of what you see in society won't make any sense.

You're absolutely right that AfroAmericans collectively are under attack, but they are under attack from both White Supremacy AND  AfroAmerican Monstracity.

The MONSTERS that White Supremacy have produced in many of our communities.

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're absolutely right that AfroAmericans collectively are under attack, but they are under attack from both White Supremacy AND  AfroAmerican Monstracity.

The MONSTERS that White Supremacy have produced in many of our communities.

Yes, @Pioneer1 That is the key point you just made! This system has produced MONSTERS--that's what you get when you steal little children and put in them slavery for hundreds of years. It's not just that Black people don't care, but it's this system that has attacked humanity. 

On 7/23/2020 at 6:38 AM, Pioneer1 said:

DID NOT CARE even back then.....they took the money and split.

Some of these negroes even sold their own businesses and packed up to leave and didn't even care about their own children and grandchildren and not having anything to leave them!    

Well, yes, @Pioneer1 I agree to an extent!

There was a book published a few years back by a White man, a Harvard graduate, though and he wrote about how the BABY BOOMER GENERATION took all of the money and left almost nothing for their children and grandchildren. So I agree that we have some selfish Black people, but I think it's more global. Albeit, us Black folks are going to be all the more damaged due to the Black Baby Boomers' actions, more so than the White populations. 

On 7/23/2020 at 9:50 AM, Troy said:

Again there is nothing you've described that is inherent to Black people.

My thoughts exactly. 

On 7/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Just like most "homeless" Caucasians are ACTORS and have college degrees and rich uncles and can get care anytime they REALLY WANT IT.

Just like most Caucasian drug addicts are ACTORS and always seem to have enough money to buy their dope and never go to jail.
They ACT like they are in a state of destitution and poverty to TRICK you into thinking these things have nothing to do with race.

LOL @Pioneer1 You had me up until this point! I agree that White Supremacist manipulate politics and religion and deceive many Black people but no one is acting to be poverty stricken. And, I am NOT saying that poor White people are not racist. But IMO, many poor White people have been conditioned by the ruling classes to believe their interest is being served and they are manipulated to look at the awful oppression of Blacks in order to feel good about themselves, all the while, they are being completely exploited as well. 

Chev

Black folks are going to be all the more damaged due to the Black Baby Boomers' actions, more so than the White populations. 

Or more appropriately Black Baby Boomer's IN-actions.

The Black Boomers became full adults in the 1970s at a time when good paying jobs with benefits were plentiful AND AfroAmerican businesses were plentiful in many cities like Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, and Philadelphia. ((thanks to the riots of the 60s))

It is THEY (Baby Boomers) who instead of thinking about the future and their own children and KEEPING their Black businesses and DEMANDING that these good paying jobs stay in America and DEMANDING that immigrants stay out of the nation unless they look like them in order to secure the wealth and social positions of AfroAmericans at that time....decided to collectively ignore the future and well being of their own children and PARTY their money away at nigh-clubs and disco joints abusing drugs, screwing white women, getting drunk, shooting pool, ect......

Had so much money they didn't know what to do with it.

While negroes were laying around sitting on toilet seats with rubber hoses tied around their arms and needles stuck in their veins nodding back and forth with slobber running out of their mouths......
The Caucasian scientists were busy as hell in the laboratories working on CHEMICAL WARFARE.

By the time the 80s came along Crack and AIDS were ready to be delivered.

But IMO, many poor White people have been conditioned by the ruling classes to believe their interest is being served and they are manipulated to look at the awful oppression of Blacks in order to feel good about themselves, all the while, they are being completely exploited as well. 

Poor Caucasians are exploited in MANY ways, but being tricked into being racist and against you ain't one of them.

Little white boys show signs of racism before they are 7 and 8 years old.  Desiring to dominate over the other kids and tell them what to do and what games to play and not to "leave them out" of what's going on in the playground.

Caucasians don't have to be exploited or tricked into being racist.
They don't even have to be taught!
For most Caucasians, racism is instinctual.

For the average Caucasian, seeing you as their enemy and seeking to dominate and control you is just as natural to them as a lion seeing a gazelle prancing through the field and has a desire to chase it down and kill it and eat it.
They don't have to be TAUGHT this, it comes to them naturally on instinct.

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It is THEY (Baby Boomers) who instead of thinking about the future and their own children and KEEPING their Black businesses and DEMANDING that these good paying jobs stay in America and DEMANDING that immigrants stay out of the nation unless they look like them in order to secure the wealth and social positions of AfroAmericans at that time....decided to collectively ignore the future and well being of their own children and PARTY their money away at nigh-clubs and disco joints abusing drugs, screwing white women, getting drunk, shooting pool, ect......

Man! You ain't jokin! @Pioneer1

37 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

By the time the 80s came along Crack and AIDS were ready to be delivered.

YES. I agree. And I know a lot of births defects occurred during this time too, due to alcohol Fetal Syndrome.

• Like 1

Chev

YES. I agree. And I know a lot of births defects occurred during this time too, due to alcohol Fetal Syndrome.

As soon as a lot of our people got a little TASTE of liberty......
As soon as Caucasians took their boots off of the backs of AfroAmericans just a LITTLE bit....
A lot of our people went STONE CRAZY and did as much partying and celebrating and getting drunk and high as they could.

I don't know about your neck of the woods, but in the Great Lakes State there were AfroAmerican men AND women* who were making 20 and 25 dollars an hour back in the 1970s on those good union jobs!
They had more money than they KNEW what to do with.

...and ended up wasting a lot of it INSTEAD OF saving it and investing it in buying their own businesses to have something to leave to their children.

Infact, many of them were making SO MUCH money that Caucasians got jealous!

Everytime White men turned around and went outside their house they saw another Black family with a nice car moving into a house BIGGER THAN THEIRS and driving a car NICER THAN THEIRS.  Black men walking around with pockets full of money and gold teeth in their mouths grinning.  They got angry and jealous and decided to do something about that shit.  That's when they started moving most of the factory jobs overseas.

Justin E. Parsons on Twitter: "@LaffsInc @bassmanhec ...

*Women started working more and this helped to destroy the AfroAmerican family structure because it wasn't JUST single mothers who NEEDED good jobs who were doing most of the working.  A lot of our people looked at the money only ONE man was making working at the factory and got greedy ! and said well hell  if one person was working and made that much money then TWO would make TWICE as much!  So husbands would get their wives to work along side of them in the factories and make all this money but NO ONE WAS HOME to watch the children and many of them wandered the neighborhoods and formed gangs like the Latch-key Boys and Young Boys Incorporated.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:17 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Poor Caucasians are exploited in MANY ways, but being tricked into being racist and against you ain't one of them.

Little white boys show signs of racism before they are 7 and 8 years old.  Desiring to dominate over the other kids and tell them what to do and what games to play and not to "leave them out" of what's going on in the playground.

Caucasians don't have to be exploited or tricked into being racist.
They don't even have to be taught!
For most Caucasians, racism is instinctual.

I don't know about this @Pioneer1

On 7/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Pioneer1 said:

That's when they started moving most of the factory jobs overseas.

WOW That is interesting!

On 7/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Pioneer1 said:

*Women started working more and this helped to destroy the AfroAmerican family structure because it wasn't JUST single mothers who NEEDED good jobs who were doing most of the working.  A lot of our people looked at the money only ONE man was making working at the factory and got greedy ! and said well hell  if one person was working and made that much money then TWO would make TWICE as much!  So husbands would get their wives to work along side of them in the factories and make all this money but NO ONE WAS HOME to watch the children and many of them wandered the neighborhoods and formed gangs like the Latch-key Boys and Young Boys Incorporated.

YES! You're right!!!

I am a product of what you are saying here!

I was a latch-key kid for these very reasons!

Black women were indeed encouraged to do just what you wrote about!

And yes, it caused a lot of damage to the Black family structure.

• Thanks 1

Chev

I don't know about this

That's because you're assuming that most Caucasians think like YOU and other people of color.  
They don't.
 Just like you automatically love and trust them UNTIL they do something racist and harmful to you and make you change your mind.....Caucasians automatically HATE and DISTRUST you UNTIL you have proven yourself to be on "their side".
It's in their nature to hate, distrust, and want to dominate over people of color and they have to be TAUGHT AGAINST it in order to overcome it.

Just like you automatically love and trust them UNTIL they do something racist and harmful to you and make you change your mind

I don't even automatically love and trust anyone, no matter what 'race' though. @Pioneer1

Caucasians automatically HATE and DISTRUST you UNTIL you have proven yourself to be on "their side".

It may be easy to lump White people in one bag due to this American system's origins in the enslavement of Black people, but it is just not that simple though. 

I'm reluctant to add to this conversation, so I'll be brief.  I think much of what feels (at least to me) as extreme statements about Black people is really born from frustration and a sincere (and maybe desperate) desire for change. 

I suspect Black separatists and critics of Black peoples share a common motivation: forcing change.  We don't want simple answers, but we don't have time for pondering the complex ones.  A hand around my throat triggers a reflex to strike, not contemplate legislation strategies. 

I write this to say: I'm not sure I believe everything written in this thread.  I think some of the statements are designed to trigger an important dialogue in a time where we seem to not recognize the urgency some of us may feel.  Marcus Garvey used similar pageantry and  emphasis to rally people beyond his intended goal.

Chev

It may be easy to lump White people in one bag due to this American system's origins in the enslavement of Black people, but it is just not that simple though. 

No we shouldn't lump everyone into one bag, however we shouldn't GIVE everyone the benefit of the doubt either.

You don't ASSUME someone is cool until they do you wrong, because you might not SURVIVE the wrong they did to you to learn from that mistake.

Neely Fuller Jr. says that not all Caucasians are racist, but unfortunately we don't have a MASTER'S LIST that we can read from and pass around with a list of all the names of the racists we need to be aware of and careful around.....lol.
He said to be on the safe side you should assume that any White person  who is ABLE to be a racist (is awake and can tell one race from another) probably IS a racist, until they show you otherwise.

What if George Floyd would have ASSUMED that the Caucasian police officers who tried to arrest him and detain him were racists who were looking for any excuse to either lock him up or kill him.......do you think he'd be dead right now?
Because if he did, he wouldn't have let them arrest him he would  have started the car and drove off to get as far as he could before they could catch him.

One of the main reasons our people keep on being victims of racist attacks is because they let their guard down and ASSUME a Caucasian they are interacting with is NOT a racist....until they prove that they are, which is often too late.

Jeffrey

Much of your assessment is correct, however my statements aren't extreme as you may think.

And sometimes you have to SHOCK the hell out of AfroAmericans to stir them up from their stupor.  

That's why when they finally start learning the truth about what's happening in society we call it "woke".

Because they were ASLEEP or UNCONSCIOIUS or UNAWARE of what was taking place all around them until they were jolted by an event or some words that activated their intellect.

Many of our people are asleep.
But unfortunately.......
Many more just DO NOT CARE.

@Pioneer1 I not going to move through the world assuming every white person is a card carrying member of the KKK (whatever they call themselves today), because most are not.

White women who cross the stree when they see a Black man are more stressed and less happy. These are the women who sic the police on us for every perceived slight. They are miserable. I will not live my life that way.

If you walk around assuming the worse of people you will enjoy other people, indeed life, much less. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Many of our people are asleep.
But unfortunately.......
Many more just DO NOT CARE.

I understand why you feel this way, for the same reason i understand why you feel you the need to be on defcon 4 in every encounter with white people, but i dont believe this to be true of most Black people either. In my entire life I've encountered very few peole like this -- of any color.

Jeffrey

I know Five Percenters use a similar sleep analogy.  The doctrine claims both sides are sleeping.

Some would consider ME part of the proverbial 5%, although I don't generally call myself a poor righteous teacher.
But when you say "both sides", WHICH two sides are you talking about exactly, so that I can know how to address it.

What is the significance of distinguishing ignorance and indifference?

To determine who you should spend your time helping, and who would be a WASTE of time on.

If I meet someone who is just ignorant of something and wants to learn.....and I know it....then I will gladly sit down and teach them as best I could.

However if I run into someone who is INDIFFERENT and doesn't care one way or the other.....I'm not going to waste time on them.  
No matter what I say to them they won't be impressed.

In fact, trying to reach them would only be IRRITATING to them and would probably even make them angry.
You're trying to talk to THEM about the government bringing in dope to destabilize the AfroAmerican community   and you see their eyes turning red and darting around as they start acting restless like they are already tired of what you're talking about.
He doesn't want to hear that shit....lol.
He wants some weed!
He starts cracking jokes and asking you that if the government is in the dope business then where IS the government because he wants some dope right about now!

Not only will I NOT waste precious time with a fool like that....
I MIGHT even direct him to the nearest liquor store (if that's what he really wants)  as a favor....hoping  he'll return the favor one day if I need it.

Too much precious time has already been wasted trying to chase the wildest and craziest of our people down, stick a funnel in their mouth, and FORCE knowledge and civility down their throats....when we should have been spending that time and energy working with those who are eager to improve themselves.

By both sides, I was referring to the Black/white people dichotomy I felt was implied. But that was just a personal observation, nothing in particular presented to be addressed.  

I appreciate your perspective.  But just to challenge you (I'm not completely sure of my position yet):  Could your effort to not waste time also be perceived as a form of indifference?  Do we have some level of obligation to the "85ers" (both the ignorant and the indifferent among us)? 

Like many other, I think my motivation to teach or make books is tempered by feelings of inefficacy.  Students don't try.  No one cares about a book.  Then it's tempting to direct our frustrations at each other ("... my people are so... !")   In my opinion, this could be another form of indifference -- the kind where we focus on saving ourselves and not contributing to even the tiny steps those who follow us could build upon.  

Jeffrey

By both sides, I was referring to the Black/white people dichotomy I felt was implied. But that was just a personal observation, nothing in particular presented to be addressed.  

OK.
Yeah, you do have Caucasians who are also asleep but not nearly as many as there are of our people (if you are AfroAmerican).

You must also understand that under the system of Caucasian Domination (also known as "White Supremacy" ),  you have characters known as WHITE ACTORS and WHITE SACRIFICES.

Neely Fuller Jr. teaches that White Supremacists are master deceivers and can often PRETEND to be ignorant and asleep when they are really NOT.  They just pretend to be in order to fool people of color and throw them off guard and deceive them about the pervasiveness of racism.

You're new to the site, but others can tell you about my belief that a lot of APPARENTLY homeless or drug addicted  "down and out" looking Caucasians are in reality healthy, smart, and well connected but they PURPOSELY put themselves in those positions to be SEEN.  To trick you and throw you off to how organized the system of racism really is and how specifically it targets people of color.   
These White Actors are props set up for other Caucasians to point to, jump up and down, and say...

Russia attempting to help Bernie Sanders campaign | Financial Times

"Hey....see buddy. It's not about race or color but about  CAPITALISM !"

...or imperialism, or e.t. control of the planet or some other bullshit to focus you on instead of racism.

As ridiculous as this may sound...it is real.

If you're an AfroAmerican growing up I'm sure you've known Caucasian kids who "acted Black" to try to fit in, but did you ever ask yourself WHY they would want to?

Then you also have the White Sacrifices who are truly fallen on hard times, they aren't acting....they are poor for real.
 But that's a different story.

I appreciate your perspective.  But just to challenge you (I'm not completely sure of my position yet):  Could your effort to not waste time also be perceived as a form of indifference? 

No.
Indifference means you don't care.

We do care.

The fact that so many of us are (or were) frustrated at the conditions of our community is a sign that we do care.
It's those you NEVER hear talking about the conditions of the AfroAmerican community and don't think there's a problem at all despite the widespread devastation that almost anyone who comes to America can see.....are the AfroAmericans who you should suspect of not caring.

Some of them HAVE CHILDREN with autism, are on social media all day and all night...and don't mention a word about the causes or treatments of autism....because they DO NOT CARE.

If you go to a hospital emergency room seeking care, unless your problem is severe enough they put you into a system called TRIAGE where they make you wait while they take care of patients who are in much more dire need.  It's not like they don't care, but they are organizing whom they focus their attention on by level of seriousness and how they can do the most good.

We can learn a lesson by focusing our energy on those of us who truly love our people and want to do the most good and progress, INSTEAD of spreading it thinly over everybody......or even worse....concentrating it on trying to save those who don't even WANT to be saved as has been the case for the past 40 years or so.

The door will always be open, but this world is collapsing and it's time for us to enter into a NEW WORLD.
....the New World Order that so many Caucasians fear coming.

Do we have some level of obligation to the "85ers" (both the ignorant and the indifferent among us)? 

To a certain extent.....yes.
According to the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (to which I obviously attribute SOME of my beliefs) it is the duty of the civilize to TRY to reach and teach the uncivilized.  However you can't civilize EVERYONE.

I'm not sure if you've ever read the Problem Book in the NOI Lessons but we are also instructed NOT to waste time trying to turn "rusty locks".
Some locks are so old and rusty that you'll break the key off trying to turn them....lol....you'd need a SLEDGE HAMMER to get to that mind.

Everyone isn't going to be civilized or saved.
You have to have the wisdom to know who can and who probably won't (except by a miracle) and no longer waste precious time on them.

Musa, when he went up into the caves and hills of the Caucasus mountains to civilize the savages wasn't successful in civilizing ALL of them.
Many if not most actually REMAINED in that savage condition long after he had left.
He had to leave it up to a trained group he left behind to reach and teach the others after he accomplished his mission and left because he couldn't stay forever.

Chev

Everytime a Caucasian comes around me or see them coming to a mostly AfroAmerican event I say to myself or to other AfroAmericans:

image.jpeg.4a3fbbe0db51a6fc32cde24dc5c27976.jpeg

"OK, what are they up to now?"

"Yeah...old Don Devil is riding again, wonder what or who is he looking for THIS time?"

I am AUTOMATICALLY highly suspicious of them and remain that way UNTIL they give me a reason to lower my suspicion and be just a "little" suspicious....lol.

That's one of the things I've learned from the Nation of Islam.

You don't have to be disrespectful or rude or start cussing them out and confronting them asking them why are they here or who they work for,  just keep your guard up and don't take ANYTHING they say on face value but investigate it.

I've learned from observation and experience that Caucasians don't come around you UNLESS they have a reason and it's usually to gather information to take back and further the goals of White Supremacy!

They come among our people being nosy and asking all types of crazy ass questions to gather information.......

image.jpeg.65350dee4d481576cc43167ea75a2deb.jpeg
"Hey there buddy!
Nice book I see ya got, what's it all about?"

White Cis Male | Know Your Meme
"Hey Devonte, where ya from?
How old are ya?
Oh come on man, you can tell meeee!"

Just asking our people ALL TYPES of crazy ass questions learning as much as they can about YOU but won't tell you a DAMN THING about himself, lol.

And many of our people...from being victimized by racism for so long...are just so happy that a Caucasian is willing to talk to them and show them some attention are MORE than willing to spill the beans and tell them anything they want to know.

Our people have been taught since childhood to love and give unconditional trust to Caucasians through the religious and educational systems of the United States.  That's why Caucasian men like Jim Jones were able to gather so many AfroAmericans into his People's Temple organization and haul them down to Guyana for mass suicide.

He targeted AfroAmericans because he KNEW so many of them  trusted him.

All they needed was a Caucasian to show them a little love and pat them on the head and that was enough for many of them to go CRAZY falling in love with him and declaring him to be a "good white man" a "big daddy"  even "Jesus" and vow to follow him to the ends of the Earth.

Democrats & Jim Jones: Remember When He Was a Hero to Them ...

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's one of the things I've learned from the Nation of Islam.

They would have benefited by looking at their own Brothers more closely.  Malcolm had as many agents around as he had true believers  Obviously Malcolm's assassins were Black too.

If we are so fixated on race you'd loose site of your true enemy, who is usually more motivated by green than any other color, whether they be Black or white.

9 hours ago, Troy said:

If we are so fixated on race you'd loose site of your true enemy, who is usually more motivated by green than any other color, whether they be Black or white.

Yes, I agree. @Troy But still, behind even this kind of deceit seems to always be opportunist and when it comes to Black vs Black violence, I think this evil is continually fueled by having to exist in a White dominated system.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Our people have been taught since childhood to love and give unconditional trust to Caucasians through the religious and educational systems of the United States.  That's why Caucasian men like Jim Jones were able to gather so many AfroAmericans into his People's Temple organization and haul them down to Guyana for mass suicide.

Yes, I agree @Pioneer1 I've experience something similar to this a few years ago. It was crazy!

And many of our people...from being victimized by racism for so long...are just so happy that a Caucasian is willing to talk to them and show them some attention are MORE than willing to spill the beans and tell them anything they want to know.

It is the nature of the Beast, imo. The way that this system has set up on the backs of child slavery has caused Black people to always be vulnerable to be preyed upon. However, I would never believe that all White Caucasians are bad though. It is wise to be guarded when a stranger comes around no matter what color they are, but certainly the type of situations you describe, Pioneer, is so true.

Troy

They would have benefited by looking at their own Brothers more closely.  Malcolm had as many agents around as he had true believers  Obviously Malcolm's assassins were Black too.

True.
However we don't have a problem being suspicious of our own.
Having a distrust of eachother is something most AfroAmericans don't have to be told to do, lol.

A Black man coming up to you smiling, asking you a bunch of personal questions and kissing your wife on her cheek while grabbing her by the waist (or attempting to) will be met with your IMMEDIATE disapproval if not hostility.

Yet White men often do this to AfroAmerican couples they run into in public events and these actions are WELCOMED.

If we are so fixated on race you'd loose site of your true enemy, who is usually more motivated by green than any other color, whether they be Black or white.

My main enemies are IGNORANCE and FEAR.

If I can keep both of them away from me, I'll be alright!

Troy

They would have benefited by looking at their own Brothers more closely.  Malcolm had as many agents around as he had true believers  Obviously Malcolm's assassins were Black too.

True.
However we don't have a problem being suspicious of our own.
Having a distrust of eachother is something most AfroAmericans don't have to be told to do, lol.

A Black man coming up to you smiling, asking you a bunch of personal questions and kissing your wife on her cheek while grabbing her by the waist (or attempting to) will be met with your IMMEDIATE disapproval if not hostility.
Yet White men often do this to AfroAmerican couples they run into in public events and these actions are WELCOMED.

Not only will a Black woman LET some strange Caucasian man come up and kiss her on the cheek.....but is actually FLATTERED that he was willing to put his mouth on her!

Now she'll let "Jared" kiss her.....but let Jamal or Pookie run up and try to get some sugar......

Reaction - Surprised Black Man Png Transparent PNG - 830x554 ...
"Oh my goodness!!!
Ain't seen yall in 12 years!
How yall doin' ?
Mmmmmm chumm 'ere  baby....."

BOP !    BAM !

Call the ambulance for that brother.

If we are so fixated on race you'd loose site of your true enemy, who is usually more motivated by green than any other color, whether they be Black or white.

Perhaps, but ignorance and fear is fueled by somone getting rich, so you'll never get rid of that unless you recognize and deal with the root cause.

It is like only treating emphysema without going after cigarette companies.

• 1 year later...