The History of White Trash

Those Caucasian actors go back ever further than THAT...lol.

Poor Caucasians may have been looked down upon and mistreated by other more well off Caucasians but they weren't rejected.  Because they know they were needed as pawns in the larger game.

The poor Caucasians are the FOOT SOLDIERS of White Supremacy.  They are the ones who have historically literally done the "dirty work".

If you ever worked in working class jobs like construction or manufacturing you'd run into a lot of poor Caucasians who smoke heavy, drink heavy, get into a lot of fights and just don't care about their life or health.  Their ONLY focus is doing their "job".  It doesn't matter how shitty and dangerous the job is...they'll do it because that's the reason for their existence as far as they're concerned.  To support the "system".

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The poor Caucasians are the FOOT SOLDIERS of White Supremacy.

White oppression by elites predates white supremacy -- by centuries.  Race (or, absurdly "acting") does not have anything to do with this.

• Like 1

I'll agree that White oppression by their elites predate the ideology of White Supremacy......but I'm not willing to say by "centuries".

The "elite" class had to be established among Caucasians by Musa while he was organizing them BEFORE they began leaving the Caucasus mountains to take over the rest of the darker world (i.e.  practice "White Supremacy").  So ofcourse when you have a group of Elite ruling over others, some of them are bound to abuse their power and oppress those under them.  Especially when there were virtually no one else around up in the mountains of the Caucasus for them to rule over except other Caucasians

But how long this "white on white" oppression for lack of brown folks to dominate over lasted....I'm not sure.

I've heard that AS SOON as some Caucasians got organized and developed leaders like Sar'kin (Nimrud/Sargon)  they began to spill out of them mountains and got busy attacking cities and enslaving and dominating people of color while leaving their lesser advanced Caucasian brothers up in the mountains for centuries until THEY got it together.

The more civil Greek Caucasians referred to the lesser civilized Caucasians like the Vandals and Goths who were still in the mountains as "barbarians".

One of the reasons they left Europe 500 years ago was because so many Caucasians were itching to rule and dominate over somebody they figured if they didn't HURRY UP and start conquering Africa and the Americas they would actually self-destruct and end up "cannibalizing" eachother in Europe....lol.
Infact, they had already began to literally.

It's like the system of Capitalism.....they NEED somebody to exploit for the system to work or it will collapse.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's like the system of Capitalism.....they NEED somebody to exploit for the system to work or it will collapse.

On that we can agree. The way we practice capitalism is herently and, as you say, dependent upon exploitation.

The fact that Black people have been exploited here is stems from pure greed, racism was invented to justify this insanely evil form of greed.

People who practice racism are not always doing out of greed or evil. They are often poorly educated and woefully ill informed ... brain washed, some irredeemably so.

Troy

On that we can agree. The way we practice capitalism is herently and, as you say, dependent upon exploitation.

I know you agree, that's why I tossed it in there.
I have to bash Capitalism and Amazon from time to time just to keep you to stay with me...lol.

You don't want to hear that both Capitalism and Communism are BOTH exploitive ideologies that originate from the same source......the mind of a Caucasian man.

Is Amazon any worse than Wal-mart, Kroger, Pfizer,  General Motors, or any other Caucasian institutions that was established for the pupose of maximizing profits and exploiting people?

You want to separate the DEED from the DOER.
You point at the systems that the Caucasian established and say THEY are the problem, rather than looking at the man himself who established them and see HIM as the ultimate problem.

Poor Caucasians aren't racist because of ignorance.
They aren't ignorant.
They know full well who THEY are, who YOU are, and why they hate you....even if you don't.

And wealth inequality has nothing to do with it.

Be they rich or poor....they are genetically programed to see you as their enemy and seek to dominate you in every way the same way a lion is genetically programmed to see an antelope as food and chase it down and kill it regardless as to whether he's in the wild or in a zoo.

Hate, like racism, are manifestations of ignorance.  The expression of these may have a genetic basis, but we are not wild animal; we can rise above these primal emotions and ignorant ideas.

Look greedy and evil people will exploit whatever economic system is in place, American capitalism just makes this easier because of private ownership. 

The American system allowed the private ownership of land -- nevermind they had to run the people living on it off. It also allowed the private ownership of other humans. A great deal of wealth was created this way. 

There are also degrees of exploitation. A 18th century Louisianan cotton farmer was far more exploitative of its workers than Amazon.

Troy

There are also degrees of exploitation. A 18th century Louisianan cotton farmer was far more exploitative of its workers than Amazon.

Really?

Well, as silly as it may seem you just might get an argument out of some over this assumption!

Let's look at it.......

-While the cotton farmer's exploitation may have been more intense including the beating of his labor force; Amazon's exploitation is MUCH MORE WIDE SPREAD.
That cotton farmer didn't employ damn near a MILLION PEOPLE all over the planet like Amazon/Whole Foods does.

-That cotton farmer provided his slaves with FOOD, CLOTHING, and SHELTER .
But Amazon doesn't even do that for IT'S employees.  
Their policy is you better take what little we give you and find a way to support yourself with it during your down time!

And most of the time you can't afford to even do that with what they pay.

-On top of it, because Amazon is a corporation and the corporate law dictates that you MUST do that which increases profit for shareholders and MUST NOT do anything that decreases profits.....unlike the plantation owner who could be generous from time to time with his slaves....Amazon like most corporations must keep the pressure on both it's managers and workers to keep up production and not let up!
By law they must MAINTAIN a high degree of exploitation to ensure the profits stay up!

Exploitation is exploitations whether it's slavery, indentured servitude, prison labor, ect..

If you sit down and think about and weigh the pros and cons of each system of exploitations it could be argued that they all seem to  balance  in terms of pain, suffering, and exploitation.

Maybe that's why MLK said injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QueenX..

I always get this remark .Well , "white people are poor too"So what. Rich white people are responsible for poverty in America period.That goes for black.

poverty, white poverty, and Indian poverty.It 's  not African Americans who are doing this.

8 hours ago, Guest QueenX.. said:

I always get this remark .Well , "white people are poor too"So what. Rich white people are responsible for poverty in America period.That goes for black.

poverty, white poverty, and Indian poverty.It 's  not African Americans who are doing this.

Exactly.

I'm not going to put on a cape and crusade for some poor Caucasian who is racist as hell and don't give a damn about his OWN poverty and lack just to support his wealthy racist Caucasian uncle who is making policies that harm AfroAmericans..

Let them BOTH relish in the "whiteness" as they go to hell together.

I'm looking out for AfroAmericans!

3 hours ago, Delano said:

Which is why the class war is the only real war.

I'll agree....to the extent that RACISM is a form of (infact THE main form of)  CLASSISM.

Race...like sex....is a form of classification or categorization.

Classism is elevating ONE class over another class.

In the system  of White Supremacy......
The racial CLASS called "White" is ranked as a higher status than the racial CLASSES that are called "Black, Latino, Asian, etc..."

9 hours ago, Delano said:

You can't fight an invisible enemy. Look at Slavery. House Slaves vs field slaves, Overseers are still not eating with massa. So on the plantation noone has an alliance, from Miss Anne down to Kizzie. 

Perhaps the solution is to LEAVE the plantation and build your own house on another plot of land.

This issue of "class" and social status ONLY works when you're dwelling inside a system that Caucasians designed for you.
You give power to the system and support it just by LIVING in it.

If you reject the system all together and decide to build your OWN society with your OWN rules then class becomes less of an issue.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you reject the system all together and decide to build your OWN society with your OWN rules then class becomes less of an issue.

Sure the analogy sound good.  I left Amazon's plantation and life improved simply because there were still alternatives left.

Where else are we gonna go?

Like I said, we must build OUR OWN house on OUR OWN land.

In other words....
This is the United States and we have the right UNDER THE CONSTITUTION (not necessarily local law) to buy up land and build our own communities and impose our own laws IN those communities.

I emphasize buying land and building our own buildings and institutions because some people believe we MUST leave America and find some island somewhere.  That's not necessary.   We don't even NEED our own separate state.  All we need is to buy enough land in EVERY state and EVERY major city

Personally.....

I like the Jewish model.

They are in every city in every state and enjoy all of the liberties America allows and take advantage of them WHILE building up and promoting their own institutions and values!

I don't understand when atleast a SEGMENT of AfroAmericans haven't done as much yet.

I'm surprised the Nation of Islam which has been in this nation for over 70 years hasn't bought up sections of several major cities and built them up to form their own separate communities.

I know you (and others) will say we've tried that before but look what they did to Rosewood and Greenwood, and you'd have a point.  

But look at what's happening to our people ANYWAY.

Dead is dead.
Death is death.
Being killed is being killed whether they attack your town and lynch you overnight or SLOWLY poison you with lead in the water, crack in the streets, and Covid-19.

I would think it's better to TAKE A CHANCE building something of our own and MAYBE it may be attacked and destroyed rather than sitting around with NOTHING of our own constantly begging Caucasians and other races for jobs, healthcare, media exposure, ect....

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I would think it's better to TAKE A CHANCE building something of our own...

I agree. We could go to places like parts ATL the DMV where there are already Black communities of well to do people who own property and businesses. 

What now what?

22 hours ago, Troy said:

I agree. We could go to places like parts ATL the DMV where there are already Black communities of well to do people who own property and businesses. 

What now what?

Now.......

- Position ourselves in local administrative offices like mayors, city council, state reps, school superintendents, ect.....and make OUR OWN laws and policies that benefit US.
Don't just OCCUPY the offices....like most negroes are doing now.....but actually DO SOMETHING and CHANGE THE POLICIES to benefit our people.

What good is a Black Mayor if they aren't going to re-arrange the laws and take advantage of the position to help AfroAmericans?

- Buy up as many local television, radio, and news paper establishments as we can so that we can PROPERLY inform OUR people with real news and current events, like who's trying to kill them or who's giving away free houses and cheap property.

- Establish STRONGER punishments for violent crimes like CORPORAL PUNISHMENT...meaning we actually beating people's asses when they commit unjust acts of violence against fellow citizens so that they won't do it again....instead of just locking them up so they learn how to be better criminals, like the Cauasians do.
Then you'll actually have PEACE in the community.

-KEEP OUT illegal immigrants who are being brought in to undermine AfroAmerican progress and economic success and once we know the threat from illegal immigration is no longer there THEN we can build good paying MANUFACTURING JOBS so that AfroAmerican men and women of AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE can make a good living for themselves without having all types of degrees and connections.

There's a LOT to be done, for people who actually want to do it.

But many of our people don't WANT to take charge of their own communities and help themselves.  They'd rather let Caucasians take care of REAL business like running the society while they run around dressing up in nice clothes, making music, and playing games.

White men busy building skyscrapers....and Negroes busy walking by the construction site with an arm full of job resumes  (on his way to beg another white man for a job)  looking up in amazement wondering what type of building they're building so that he can apply for a job inside once it's completed!

Right There in Black and White? Identity, Assimilation and the ...

Guest QueenX..

I don't like to refer t all poor white people as trash anyway because you don't judge a person's character by how much money he has or his IQ.And it is the white

people who make these standards on their  own people.