Black. People. Attacking,Confederate ,Statues.

News ,Black. And. White. People. Are. Bringing. Down. Confederate -Statues.  Symbols. Of   Slavery.  They. Should. Attack. And.  Tear -Down-Crack. Houses. And. Pimp   Houses,,Attack.  Street.  Gangs. In. Chicago-And. St.  Louis.  Children. Being. Murdered  By. Black. People .  Church-Politicians ,NAACP  Silent. Voices..  Symbols  Of  Slavery   ,Black-Christians.  Christianity  Was  Tortured  Upon   Our  Ancestors. ,For -Preachers  Christianity   Is  A. Tax  Free  Million  Dollar  Business -Christianity  Enslaved. The. Souls  Of. Black. People...Christianity. Was ,The Slaves Owners. Religion.  Christianity. Is. White. Suoremacy....

Unfortunately our Priorities are influenced by media coverage and whatever is trending on twitter, which is what the media covers.

Do they still have crack houses? Are pimps still a thing? What about street gangs are they still wrecking havoc?  

They have drug houses that they now call "trap" houses.
Because...as I said before in another thread...even the young people selling it KNOW that it's a "trap" designed to get them incarcerated and trapped in the system, yet they still engage in the behavior.
Which is why I have been saying for nearly a month now (on this site) THEY DO NOT CARE.

Pimping still exists but not in the form we remember;  and to my LIMITED knowledge there are very few AfroAmerican male pimps today.  
Believe it or not Pimping took a certain amount of skill and dedication and courage that many AfroAmerican young men today lack.

I remember when I was a kid coming outside and seeing all of the older men standing around excited and talking loud and re-enacting something that apparently happened earlier.   I asked what happened and found out that one of the NEW police officers in the area (who apparently hadn't been paid off) had harrassed a pimp and his prostitutes and even took a couple to jail.  
Man....that pimp got so mad he went up to the police station and started shooting the place up demanding his prostitutes be released!
I don't know what happened to him but apparently they DID let the prostitutes go.

That's how tight the game was back then.

Do "trap" houses sell crack? I mean I've seen little Wayne and TI perform on stage designed to look like a trap house, which is how I learned the term but this was a decade ago.

As Ice Tea once rapped "pimping ain't easy." Besides, i thought people went to strip clubs, or Craig's list for hookers -- cut out the middle man.

Organized prostitution is alive and doing quite well....among the WEALTHY people!

You may or may not believe this but half of the Chinese restaurants that you see operating in America are actually underground BROTHELS where many of the women working there are also prostitutes working to pay off their debts for being brought here or to send money back home!

It's the same with many of these liquor stores that you see many foreigners running.
They are engaging in all types of illegal activity and making BILLIONS of dollars doing so.

I've heard this from MANY people not only in the United States but also in Canada.

That's why when I see a lot of these businesses immigrants operate I know it's not just "hard work" that's keeping them in business but they're generating money in all types of ways.

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Organized prostitution is alive and doing quite well....among the WEALTHY people!

I'm sure prostitution is going strong. It is the old school, bit*h-better-have-my-money pimp, whose existence I question.

28 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I know it's not just "hard work" that's keeping them in business but they're generating money in all types of ways.

All businesses do this. Bodegas in NYC sell loose and out of state cigarettes. Even in the hood where unemployment stats are horrendous does not mean these folks don't have income, indeed some are doing quite well.

Makes you wonder how all of these non-Black immigrants and business owners seem to do all types of illegal shit and NOT go to jail.
They're not that smart if they're doing illegal business with children who often TELL and BRAG about where they get their liquor, dope, cigarettes, and other things from.

So the police certainly know about what these people do, but they ignore it and TARGET AfroAmericans.

Some will say they are smart enough to "pay off" the police.
To those who say this, my question is where did they get the INITIAL money when they first came here to open up businesses and pay off cops?

In other words, the VERY FIRST Koreans, or Arabs, or Indians....coming from an impoverished nation...come to America.
As hard as it is and as much paperwork as it takes to open up an actual business like a store or restaurant....where did THEY (people who just came here with no connections) get the money and skills to open up an actually BUSINESS?

How how did people coming from nations and cultures with poor sanitation and STILL practice poor sanitation manage to get pass the health inspectors?

They aren't that smart, someone HELPED them out!

I'm telling you these people were BROUGHT to America for the soul purpose of sending them to AfroAmerican neighborhoods to disrupt our social and economic progress.

They sell rotten meat, dope, and even weapons out of their establishments and the police KNOW they're doing it but have been ordered to LEAVE THEM ALONE.

If I, you, or any other Black person was INVITED to Korean and GIVEN a business, plenty of money to keep it running year after year,  and the local authorities were told to ignore you and let you do your thing....guess what.....YOU'D be successful also!

YOU'D be part of the business and merchant class of Korea and would be standing behind the counter on high platforms  looking down on the rest of the Korean population!

Beauty Supply Store Owners Judian and Kadeian Brown on Forefront ...

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm telling you these people were BROUGHT to America for the soul purpose of sending them to AfroAmerican neighborhoods to disrupt our social and economic progress

The thing about all your conspiracy theories is that you have to look past a ton of more likely scenarios to believe them.

The people who wirk in these store bust their asses. I would not trade places with them -- i doubt you woukd either.

@Delano i used to buy cigarettes for my mother when I was a little kid.

Troy

The thing about all your conspiracy theories is that you have to look past a ton of more likely scenarios to believe them.

Another thing about my conspiracy theories is that you don't want to believe ANY of them...lol.

I'm AMAZED at how so many AfroAmerican no longer believe in conspiracies and seek to dismiss them while at the SAME time so many racist right-wing Caucasian men DO believe in conspiracies and are all over AM talk radio promoting them.
Hell, even Agent Orange promotes them and re-tweets them!

Do you realize how disappointing it is....especially knowing how well Caucasian men stick together and support each other over LIES.....to tell  AfroAmericans about how others are trying to harm them -only to have them laugh in your face and dismiss you as they smoke weed?

Friday (movie) - Twinny twin twin - Twenty twen twen - YouTube

"Yeah, well...we busy right now......"

It's almost as if sometimes you WANT just a few AfroAmericans to get harmed just so they will KNOW that you're telling the truth and will take you more seriously next time you try to tell them something.

It's like some of those people who think Covid-19 is a joke or fake news,  until THEY get sick.
Why did it take THEM getting sick before they believed and understood the seriousness of the matter?

The people who wirk in these store bust their asses. I would not trade places with them -- i doubt you woukd either.

No, I wouldn't.
I see them as indentured servants...almost slaves.

Like I said, many of these women are actually PROSTITUTES and have to work for money to pay back the debts they owe or send money back home.

@Delano i used to buy cigarettes for my mother when I was a little kid.

Lol....
Just like them bottles of 8-ball, Delano was buying them for HIMSELF.

These NON-Black people have a history of coming into AfroAmerican communities not just in New York, Detroit, Chicago, or Los Angeles but ALL OVER the nation selling poisons (dope and cigarettes) to AfroAmerican adults and children.
They see the children as "animals" so don't feel any guilt about selling them liquor and cigarettes.

The police know about it but do absolutely NOTHING about it.

I still remember the point they started coming in....in the Detroit area atleast.....

This had to be around 1982 or 1983 after years of going to the corner store at the end of the block.  It was owned by a soft spoken AfroAmerican man with a bald-head and a pretty wife and daughters.  It closed down for a little while and then when it opened back up it wasn't an AfroAmerican man standing behind the counter but some funny looking man of "questionable racial origin" with a tan who had big hairy arms. 
He was standing behind the counter talking loud and cracking jokes about "jive this" and "jive that" with the AfroAmericans who were standing in line buying items.

I still remember looking at his fat hairy arms while he counted money with a big grin on his face.

Even at a young age I could tell when people were "fake" because he would crack jokes with me and others right up to the point he gave them their change back and then he'd stop looking at them and turn his head to the next person...as if to say "you gave me your money now move along".

WDET News - The Detroit Agenda: Lighting Up Chaldean Town

I later found out that he was one of the first of THOUSANDS of "Chaldeans" who were being brought into the Detroit area from Iraq by Ronald Reagan to DISPLACE the AfroAmerican economic power in the area.

And after THAT I found out that various different ethnic groups from around the world were being IMPORTED and shipped directly to the ghettoes of every city in the United States specifically to displace Black economic power.

It makes me angry just thinking about it.
Not just angry at the racists who organized it, but at many of the AfroAmericans for being so STUPID as to sit up and allow it.