Anthropologists Claim Ancient Semites Were Black (Negro) People

Henry Field (December 15, 1902 – January 4, 1986) was an American anthropologist and archaeologist. On page 154 of his book "Fieldmuseum of Natural History" (1939), Field states:

"Physical anthropologists are certain that Mesopotamia was the eastern borderline for Semitic types of individuals and that the Semites, whom we know as the brown Mediterranean peoples who invaded Mesopotamia from Arabia, did not inhabit Iran at an early date. […] Nor did Nordic peoples speaking an Indo-Iranian language dwell in Iran in early times; the earliest evidence indicating their entry is dated to the beginning of the second millennium B.C. and is based on the mention of Indo-Iranian deities among Kassite gods."

"Fieldmuseum of Natural History" by Henry Field, page 154 (1939) Field Museum of Natural History

Fieldmuseum of natural history

So who were these "brown Mediterranean" people that he was speaking of?

In case there was any doubt or confusion as to who these brown Mediterranean people were, an arm of the United Nations, the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization -- UNESCO -- has already ruled that they were in fact Negroes, just like the ancient Egyptians who were related to them:

"The point about all these conclusions is that despite their discrepancies the degree to which they converge proves that the basis of the Egyptian population was negro in the Pre-Dynastic epoch. Thus they are all incompatible with the theories that the negro element only infiltrated into Egypt at a later stage. Far otherwise, the facts prove that it was preponderant from the beginning to the end of Egyptian history, particularly when we note once more that 'Mediterranean' is not a synonym for 'white', Eliot Smith's 'brown or Mediterranean race being nearer the mark'. 'Elliot-Smith classes these Proto-Egyptians as a branch of what he calls the brown race, which is the same as Sergi's 'Mediterranean or Eurafrican race'. The term 'brown' in this context refers to skin color and is simply a euphamism for negro. It is thus clear that it was the whole of the Egyptian population which was negro, barring an infiltration of white nomads in the proto-dynastic epoch..."

"General History of Africa: Ancient civilizations of Africa" by G. Mokhtar, page 29-30 (1991) United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, International Scientific Committee for the Drafting of a General History of Africa

https://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file uploads/general_history_africa_ii.pdf

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the site!

Here's a picture of Henry Field that anthropologist/archeologist/white supremacist who did this work:

Henry Field (anthropologist) - Alchetron, the free social encyclopedia

He's a Caucasian, and as usual I advise our people to be VERY careful of accepting any information they receive from Caucasians because they will mix the TRUTH up with FALSEHOOD to leave you in a state of argumentative CONFUSION.
Meaning, they will provide you with deception and confusion that you will believe in so strongly that you'd be willing to argue over.

For one thing, these brown skinned people he's referring to didn't call THEMSELVES "Semites".  
People TODAY refer to them as "Semites"; because that word "Semite" is based on biblical mythology; but tose people probably didn't know anything about Shem/Sem or Ham or even Noah or any other of these Biblical figures that so much of Western science is based off of.

It's just used to add to confusion.

Second, they didn't call themselves "Negroes" either.
That's another name people TODAY refer to them as.  
Negro is just the Spanish word for "Black" and it's been used for different people at different times by White Supremacists to serve their purposes.
Which is MORE confusion.

Third, those brown skinned people he's speaking of didn't "invade" Mesopotamia from Arabia....they were already there.

They are the ORIGINAL people of that land and didn't have to "invade" a land they were already living on.
African/Dravidian people already lived in that entire area......the ONLY people who "invaded" the land from outside that area were the various nomadic  Caucasian tribes who were coming down from the mountains and were looking for new places to conquer and settle THEMSELVES in.  They were known by various names like Akkadians, Chaldeans, Aryans, Persians, ect....but they were the ONLY invaders.  

I tell my people.......

Don't get excited and run off with every paper you read that was written by some Caucasian with a handle-bar mustache and glasses.  
Read it, examine it, consider that it MAY be true or it MAY not.  And then move on to the next piece of material.  
Because they (the Caucasians) are going to just CHANGE their story 2 years from now and you'll still be stuck with their OLD lies fighting and arguing to hold on to it thinking IT is the absolute truth while ANOTHER Black man will have ANOTHER paper that he found written by ANOTHER Caucasian that HE believes is the absolute truth....then you have more division and confusion among the AfroAmericans.

Look at how so many of our people are still STUCK on "Adam and Eve" after the Caucasians gave that myth to them to believe in......while THEY have abandoned it and moved on to Evolution  So now you got SOME AfroAmericans who believe in the Bible arguing with OTHER AfroAmericans who believe in the Theory of Evolution.
Both of them are DECEPTIONS whipped up the the Caucasians to control the darker people of the planet and they don't even believe in it themselves.....but if they can get people of color to fight eachother over it, then it's purpose has been served.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tazarah said:

"Fieldmuseum of Natural History" by Henry Field, page 154 (1939) Field Museum of Natural History
Fieldmuseum of natural history

Oh WOW! @Tazarah Thank you!

I was so amazed at this research that I had to share it with my family before I could even comment!

I agree with all of his findings especially about Iran! 

an arm of the United Nations, the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization -- UNESCO -- has already ruled that they were in fact Negroes, just like the ancient Egyptians who were related to them:

Two amazing references. When UNESCO gets involved, I know that this research is serious and its vital and helps all humanity. 

...the Egyptian population was negro in the Pre-Dynastic epoch. ...

Yes, thank you! My heart rejoices over this post and I am so grateful that you have shared this incredible research. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Here's a picture of Henry Field that anthropologist/archeologist/white supremacist who did this work:

I do not understand why you would say that this man is a White Supremacist. @Pioneer1 why don't you focus on the research presented?

21 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Oh WOW! @Tazarah Thank you!

I was so amazed at this research that I had to share it with my family before I could even comment!

I agree with all of his findings especially about Iran! 

Two amazing references. When UNESCO gets involved, I know that this research is serious and its vital and helps all humanity. 

Yes, thank you! My heart rejoices over this post and I am so grateful that you have shared this incredible research. 

I do not understand why you would say that this man is a White Supremacist. @Pioneer1 why don't you focus on the research presented?

Yes... all great info indeed. Regarding ancient Egypt, the UNESCO source even goes onto say:

"...Be that as it may, it is clear that anthropology is far from having established the existence of a white Egyptian race and would tend to suggest the opposite.

Nevertheless, in current textbooks the question is suppressed: in most cases it is simply and flatly asserted that the Egyptians were white and the honest layman is left with the impression that any such assertion must necessarily have a prior basis of solid research. But there is no such basis, as this chapter has shown. And so generation after generation has been misled. Many authorities skate around the difficulty today by speaking of red-skinned and black-skinned whites without their sense of common logic being in the least upset."

"General History of Africa: Ancient civilizations of Africa" by G. Mokhtar, page 29-30 (1991) United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, International Scientific Committee for the Drafting of a General History of Africa 

https://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file uploads /general_history_africa_ii.pdf

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tazarah said:

... But there is no such basis, as this chapter has shown. And so generation after generation has been misled. ...

Oh yes! Thank you for sharing more! @Tazarah

You know, I have visited museums such as the Fine Arts Museum in Boston and the evidence is there but nevertheless, humanity has been misled for so many years!

Chev

I do not understand why you would say that this man is a White Supremacist. 

For the same reason when I meet a person with a light voice and breasts I say they're a woman.......because GOOD SENSE and life experience has taught me this is usually the case.

Not always, but USUALLY.

Good sense and life experience has also taught me that Caucasians are ARCH-deceivers and have a history of lying and presenting false information mixed up with the truth in order to confuse the people of color and create further division.

One White man gives YOU the Bible and another White man gives ME a "science" book.
Then they stand us in front of each other......and now we're arguing back and forth over who's got the "truth" when WE didn't come up with any of the information we're arguing over.

White men are in a back room somewhere counting money laughing, while Black folks are in the other room arguing with each other, and shouting so loud the walls of the building are shaking  -over who's the REAL HEBREW and who's just an imposter.

Mississippi Church members fighting over pastor to be removed ...

"Mutha f......don't talk to my wife like dat....watch out!!!"

Just fighting and arguing with each other all day and all night year after year over CRAP that NONE of them has actually witnessed and can prove.

Families breaking up and refusing to have Sunday dinner with each other because on turned Muslim.

Sisters and brothers not getting along because they disagree over which Bible to use.

Negro walking down the street with a turban wrapped around his head looking down at OTHER people thinking he has some "special knowledge" no one else has.

.....and ALL of them are confused because they believe in the lies they read in some book a White man with a long grey beard wrote by candle light 2000 years ago while in exile on some island somewhere.

why don't you focus on the research presented?

I did  when I talked about the origin of the words "semite" "negro" and some of the other points.

But let's be clear, what was presented in this thread was not actual research.  
It was simply re-posting the ALLEGED findings of a  dead White man who DID the research.

Much of the time it's the CAUCASIANS who do the actual so-called "research" of going to the land and digging through the sand and dirt, finding old bones and old scripts. 
The only thing many of our people "dig up" are the BOOKS and other documents that these Caucasians wrote about what they found!

Nothing against brother Tazarah because I don't know him or what he's done personally in terms of actual research......

But in general as I've said before,  if some of our people  want to know the history of Arabia, Africa, or any other place they should GET UP off of their lazy ass and GO there and study it for THEMSELVES instead of sitting back digging up old papers that White folks scribbled up 100 years ago while half-high on cigars and cognac, to deceive the rest of the world.

Descendants of last German kaiser fight to reclaim royal property ...

"Well...that should hold 'em until we think of something else".

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 8:39 AM, Pioneer1 said:

One White man gives YOU the Bible and another White man gives ME a "science" book.

@Pioneer1 I blame our ancestors for this. No man, neither White nor Black can give a science book and it be believed because science can be verified on an individual basis.

Our ancestors destroyed their generations when they became obsessed with their very enemies and intermixed, then they were completely overthrown. 

Now, most choose to blame the White man, for their own actions. 

Whether or not people are dark skinned of African descent or another physical expression, if someone has a bad spirit, that should be that basis to refrain.

I would not wait around for truth to come from Black African-typed people exclusively, because, in this very case, I would be waiting in vain!

What the starter of this thread did was so awesome, and I am so grateful for him.

He offered valid references that can be proven and confirms what I have been sharing. 

Pioneer1, I shared in this community that the Y-DNA originated from ONE MALE AFRICAN INDIVIDUAL, and WOW!--Only now, I have gotten a decent scholarly response to support my scientific research about this! 

You have not commented on his referencing UNESCO. That is NOT just one reference, that is a global confirmation of what I have been saying in this Black community!

LOL!

Thank God for a diverse world in which we exist!

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 I blame our ancestors for this. No man, neither White nor Black can give a science book and it be believed because science can be verified on an individual basis.

Our ancestors destroyed their generations when they became obsessed with their very enemies and intermixed, then they were completely overthrown. 

Now, most choose to blame the White man, for their own actions. 

Whether or not people are dark skinned of African descent or another physical expression, if someone has a bad spirit, that should be that basis to refrain.

I would not wait around for truth to come from Black African-typed people exclusively, because, in this very case, I would be waiting in vain!

What the starter of this thread did was so awesome, and I am so grateful for him.

He offered valid references that can be proven and confirms what I have been sharing. 

Pioneer1, I shared in this community that the Y-DNA originated from ONE MALE AFRICAN INDIVIDUAL, and WOW!--Only now, I have gotten a decent scholarly response to support my scientific research about this! 

You have not commented on his referencing UNESCO. That is NOT just one reference, that is a global confirmation of what I have been saying in this Black community!

LOL!

Thank God for a diverse world in which we exist!

Very well said. I forgot to mention that in addition to the quote from pages 29-30 that I've already shared in the OP, the very beginning of the UNESCO source that I've linked starts off by unequivocally stating the ancient Egyptians were black africans before it even mentions any of the works/studies of the numerous different scholars that contributed to the source. One does not even need to read the book in it's entirety to see for themselves that the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization has obviously and undoubtedly ruled that the ancient Egyptians were indeed black africans. 

On page 15 of the intro, we read:

"It is more than probable that the African strain, black or light, is preponderant in the ancient Egyptian..."

"General History of Africa: Ancient civilizations of Africa" by G. Mokhtar, page 15 (1991) United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, International Scientific Committee for the Drafting of a General History of Africa 

https://www.sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file uploads /general_history_africa_ii.pdf

Chev 

Well.....
That is probably because I'm not sure HOW to comment on it.

I guess my biggest problem with a lot of what is being referenced to is the WORDING.

Using words like Hamite, Semite, Negro, ect...
These words are terms Caucasians came up with to cause division confusion among our people and they continue to do so.

If you or brother Tazarah is saying that the original people of the Middle East were brown skinned and black skinned people...I would agree whole heartedly!
But when you start using words like "Hamite" and "Semite" and "of Negro extraction", ect....THAT'S when the confusion and disagreement starts.
Because NOW we're trying to tie in the absolute truth and facts in which there is little disagreement about.....with our RELIGIOUS philosophies and beliefs!  

Hamite, Semite,  Adamite, ect...are terms that are derived from Middle Eastern mythology and religion and like I said before, religion was designed to DIVIDE our people and have them arguing and fighting among eachother

A Fight Breaks Out After A Mega Church Pastor Asked For $1000 Offerings -  YouTube

"Listen yall....Jesus was a Negro!"
"Naw man, he wasn't a Negro he was a Semite!"

"It's not SEM-ite...it's SHEM-ite....that's how it's pronounced"
"Both of yall wrong, he was actually a KHAM-ite because Mary was Ethiopian!"

"Her name wasn't "Mary"....fool....that's just the English translation of her name"

Just endless arguing and fighting......

15 years from now UNESCO is going to come out with information that CONTRADICTS the information presented in this thread, and then what?
The generation who believes in THAT will be arguing and fighting with those who believe in THIS.

Truth doesn't "evolve" or change every few years.
These people are putting out this crap to keep us arguing over it.

You aren't going to KNOW what happened over there until you GO overthere!
Not reading through a stack of papers some Caucasians or Asians or Arabs at the United Nations whipped up.

We should find out the truth OURSELVES and not rely on Western or Western trained scientists, the United Nations, the Vatican, or anybody else to hand us a bunch of papers  CLAIMING to be "the facts". 
It will ultimately lead to EVEN MORE confusion and division among our people.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you or brother Tazarah is saying that the original people of the Middle East were brown skinned and black skinned people...I would agree whole heartedly!

@Pioneer1 COLOR is NOT ENOUGH! To say 'brown' or 'black' skinned is NOT enough! There is much more to humans than the color of their skin.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

15 years from now UNESCO is going to come out with information that CONTRADICTS the information presented in this thread, and then what?

UNESCO is THE UNITED NATIONS! That means it is represented by leaders all over the world! This would include leaders all over the continent of Africa, so therefore, this kind of information about the origins of the modern mankind will not change! LOL. This is science and genetics. 

23 hours ago, Tazarah said:

the UNESCO source that I've linked starts off by unequivocally stating the ancient Egyptians were black africans before it even mentions any of the works/studies of the numerous different scholars that contributed to the source.

POWERFUL! @Tazarah

23 hours ago, Tazarah said:

the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization has obviously and undoubtedly ruled that the ancient Egyptians were indeed black africans. 

Oh My Gosh! I am totally humbled by your contributions to this research. I am so grateful for you. Thank you so much. 

Chev

COLOR is NOT ENOUGH! To say 'brown' or 'black' skinned is NOT enough! There is much more to humans than the color of their skin.

What do you mean "not enough"?
Facts are facts.

It's not a matter of it being enough, it's a matter of whether or not it's accurate.

If our focus is on THE TRUTH then we should accept what is accurate and can be agreed upon before moving on to questionable terms like "Semetic" and "Hamitic".

UNESCO is THE UNITED NATIONS! That means it is represented by leaders all over the world! This would include leaders all over the continent of Africa, so therefore, this kind of information about the origins of the modern mankind will not change! LOL. This is science and genetics. 

Come on now, you KNOW the United Nations is a joke.
What good has it done?
It's just another PUPPET organization set up by Caucasians to trick people into thinking that the world is united.

If the United Nations was a reputable organization why didn't they stop the Korean War, the Vietnamese war, or the wars in Iraq?

They are just a PUPPET organization for White Supremacy.

Infact, it's been said that the United Nations and it's progeny the World Health Organization is responsible for spreading HIV in Africa.

Like I said before, WE need to do OUR OWN research instead of parroting information we sat up and heard Caucasians chattering about while we were in the kitchen preparing their meals.

Why should we  put so much faith and trust in ANY documentation from people who refer to our ancestors as "Negro" which is derived from the ancient Greek word for Dead?

Negro >> Necro (Greek: Dead/Death.....necromancy, necropolis, necrophilia, ect....) 

Just another excuse for Black people to be lazy and not do the work themselves.
They'd rather let Caucasians actually GO to the Middle East and dig around in the sand, bring back information, and they take whatever the Caucasians give them instead of going themselves to do the research themselves.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Negro >> Necro (Greek: Dead/Death.....necromancy, necropolis, necrophilia, ect....) 

Hey man you often post derivations of words that share a few common letters and assert that they mean the same thing or one was derived from the other, like the example above.

I'm no linguist, but I know enough about Spanish to know Negro and Necro do not the share the same meaning in Spanish or English. 

Now if you can show how the words are related I'd be happy to read it. 

Troy

You know, of ALL the controversial things I may say...
I often wonder what goes through your mind on the occasions you decide to question me on a PARTICULAR statement.....lol.

I'm no linguist, but I know enough about Spanish to know Negro and Necro do not the share the same meaning in Spanish or English. 

We can agree that "Negro" means Black in Espanol

Also, it is a fact that "Necro" means dead or death in Greek

a combining form meaning “the dead,” “corpse,” “dead tissue,” used in the formation of compound words:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/necro-

necro-
before vowels, necr-, word-forming element meaning "death, corpse, dead tissue," from Latinized form of Greek nekros "dead body, corpse, dead person," from PIE root *nek- (1) "death."

https://www.etymonline.com/word/necro-

Necromancy = contact with the dead
Necrophilia= sexual relations with the dead

In medicine you have a term called "necrosis", which means the tissue turns BLACK and dies.

image.jpeg.2550a48ad9fb33f4494a0c367193653b.jpeg

Also, Caucasians tend to turn BLACK when they die if the body isn't buried quickly or treated with embalming.

In Latin the "C" and "G" sounds are often interchangable, so when the Caucasian languages evolved from Greek to Latin the term for death and black went from "necro" to "negro".

Sorry buddy, the relationship has nothing to do with the roots of the words. Any relationship between "Negro" and "Necro" is purely of your own making.

That is like saying (in my Oswald Bates voice) White is derived from Whip which is why the implement used to beat slaves was called at Whip.  White >> Whip. 

One can say things like this, and other can believe it to be true, but that does not mean it has a foundation in reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man, Oswald Bates was my BOY.....LOL.

I thought that was the funniest character ON In Living Color.

White and whip may not be related but there IS a relationship between "cracker" being a racial slur for Caucasians and the whip.

White over-seers used to be called "crackers" because of the whip they'd "crack" over the backs of slaves.
So the name stuck.

Anyway....................

If you can't see a connection between NEGRO and NECRO ever after I gave you a lesson in etymology and clearly laid it out for you, there's no hope....

I hope you never get into Detective work where you have to make connections and piece together clues....LOL.

Man, you're worse than those police officers who drove past Killer Kyle Rittenhouser giving him the thumbs up in Kenosha after he had just shot 3 people and everyone was pointing at them TELLING them he killed people and had the weapon in his hand!!!!!

Angry Cop Yelling | Weather Clipart
"Put your hands down and get outta the way!
Somebody just got shot down the street, we gotta find out who did it!!!"

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

White over-seers used to be called "crackers" because of the whip they'd "crack" over the backs of slaves.

I believe 'crackers" came the guys who used whips to drive cattle. At least that was the story I heard here in Florida, thought I would not be surprised if there was some revisionist history in play.  

I've seen whip made by hand and they made a distinct and powerful cracking sound when used. If you've ever seen one used. The image of it being used on a human is unconscionable. 

Could the slur, "white cracker" from from the color of saltine cracker?

Troy

At least that was the story I heard here in Florida,

It depends WHO in Florida you're hearing it from, lol.
If you're hearing it form a Caucasian man OFCOURSE he's not going to tell you the truth about it's history.  
That's one of the points I was making with Tazarah and Chevdove. 

He'll point you in every direction EXCEPT  the one that makes HIM look like the bad guy...lol.

Boris points in all directions at once | Conservative Home

You could  ask a Caucasian man about JIM CROW, and if he thinks you don't know any better he's liable to tell you it was an ole Southern "myth"...lol.

How Credit Unions Can Use SMS Keyword Campaigns to Acquire More Members -  Zipwhip

"What was Jim Crow????
Oh....well that was a cartoon that was created after the Civil War to keep children entertained.
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta take this call."

You should know by now not to trust what THEY tell you.
If you want the truth, ask an OLD Black man or woman....they won't bite their tongue, lol.

The image of it being used on a human is unconscionable. 

The problem is....
The overseers who used it to punish their slaves  DIDN'T THINK they were using it on "humans".

On 8/31/2020 at 8:54 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Come on now, you KNOW the United Nations is a joke.

Coming from you @Pioneer1 ? You and I are descendants of slaves, but thank God for the African continent who a part of the United Nations. 

On 8/31/2020 at 12:39 PM, Troy said:

Sorry buddy, the relationship has nothing to do with the roots of the words. Any relationship between "Negro" and "Necro" is purely of your own making.

LOL! Thank you! @Troy 

That video is crazy and so funny! This is the first time I've ever seen anything of the Wayans show until I came here to this community. I was too busy with my babies, I guess when they came on TV. That is definitely Pioneer1 LOL. 

I sort of feel sad to even laugh at the video, but it was so hilarious. This western civilization has made such a mockery of our oppression.

But, ironically, I have to correct my own error in trying to find truth, nevertheless, I try to rely upon other scholars and valid references. 

Chev

Much of the continent of Africa is in shambles right now......

-war in one part
-famine in another part
-diseases plague another part
-poverty ravages another part

What is the beloved United Nations doing about all of this?

This is the first time I've ever seen anything of the Wayans show until I came here to this community

You never saw In Living Color back in the 90s?

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 8:12 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You never saw In Living Color back in the 90s?

@Pioneer1 No. I was too busy with being a new mother. I've never been a serious TV addict, so there are probably more popular shows that I did not see especially during the 90s.

BTW, I've been absent from this community for a little while because my computer had a virus and also some significant changes have occurred.

So, I am super busy but hope to eventually pop in more and more to see the topics!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 No. I was too busy with being a new mother. I've never been a serious TV addict, so there are probably more popular shows that I did not see especially during the 90s.

BTW, I've been absent from this community for a little while because my computer had a virus and also some significant changes have occurred.

So, I am super busy but hope to eventually pop in more and more to see the topics!

Hey Sis, glad to hear from you.

I hope your computer was the ONLY one that had a virus!

• Haha 1

Chev

Oh I hate to say it but, I suffer from paranoia when it comes to this strange pandemic, but I'm okay.

I don't blame you.  It's common sense.
I wear masks when I go out and I'm very careful about who I go around and who I let near me....especially Caucasians.
I had to drive a few of them away.

I was driving down the street not too long ago and we were at a traffic stop and the car in front of me PARKED.
A goofy looking Caucasian without a mask on got out of the car leaving the door open with a little kid bouncing around still inside the car.
He walks over to my window looking all inside my truck and toward the back seat and then and starts twirling his finger as if to say "roll down your window".
I'm just STARING at the fool.....

He keeps twirling his finger and hand and then starts saying,

"Roll yer winda down...I wanna TELL ya somethin' !!!"
"I wanna tell ya something...jeez....why don't ya just roll yer winda down !!"

For legal purposes, I'm not going to tell you EVERYTHING that transpired at that scene but I WILL say that by the time the traffic light turned green his ass was SPRINTING back to his car and was trying to get out of there so fast he almost messed up his foot because he had the car rolling before he even closed his door!

I don't play around with these White Supremacists.
I treat them like the demons they are and get them out of my face and MIGHT even run them down the street if they catch me in an off mood.

Horrifying moment man runs down Castlemilk street brandishing weapon |  Glasgow Times

"Ok!  Ok! 
Gee wiz....I'm leaving!!!
Calm down guy."

On 11/23/2020 at 9:40 PM, Pioneer1 said:

"Roll yer winda down...I wanna TELL ya somethin' !!!"
"I wanna tell ya something...jeez....why don't ya just roll yer winda down !!"

Lol. @Pioneer1 I wonder why he did that?

Yes, he should have had a face mask on, but if he got out of his truck like that, it maybe that he thought you were in danger.

5 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Yes, he should have had a face mask on, but if he got out of his truck like that, it maybe that he thought you were in danger.

Well, regardless of what he might have THOUGHT.....I bet you now he KNOWS who was the one really in danger!

Running Scared Vector Images (over 700)
Run Forrest.....run!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess in the next life or next planet or next galaxy we will learn the truth about the Origin of Earth Man.

Personally, I could care less since most anthropologists subscribe to the belief that the earliest of men were not the same to what they refer to as modern man.

I'll be patient and wait for the books and movies from the aliens. Or the angels. Or the Creator. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2020 at 10:08 AM, Troy said:

I believe 'crackers" came the guys who used whips to drive cattle. At least that was the story I heard here in Florida, thought I would not be surprised if there was some revisionist history in play.  

I've seen whip made by hand and they made a distinct and powerful cracking sound when used. If you've ever seen one used. The image of it being used on a human is unconscionable. 

Could the slur, "white cracker" from from the color of saltine cracker?

Hello brother, I recently found another elite and legitimate source emphatically stating that the ancient Egyptians were black people -- this time from Oxford University. 

"Physical anthropologists are increasingly concluding that racial definitions are the culturally defined product of selective perception and should be replaced in biological terms by the study of populations and dines. Consequently, any characterization of the race of the ancient

Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as "black," while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."

"The Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, Volume 3" by Donald B. Redford, page 28 (2001) Oxford University Press

https://www.scribd.com/doc/111594223/The-Oxford-Encyclopedia-of-Ancient-Egypt-Vol-3

• Thanks 1

@Tazarah I, indeed no one here, is disputing that the Egyptians were what we have come to call Black people.

That is an entirely different conversation regarding then the one regarding. Oxford, based upon your quote acknowledges, that race is a cultural construct not a scientific one. There is only one human race.

Some of us have dark skin and nappy hair. Some of us have straight hair and pale skin. That does not make us different races nor doesn't make the pale skin one superior to the darkest skin ones, despite that being asserted over the last few hundred centuries.

Troy

Some of us have dark skin and nappy hair. Some of us have straight hair and pale skin. That does not make us different races

Lol...come on man.

That's like saying "some of us have penises and testicles while others have ovaries and breasts but that does not make us different sexes".

Those phenotypical differences are the ESSENCE of racial distinction.

5 hours ago, Troy said:

@Tazarah I, indeed no one here, is disputing that the Egyptians were what we have come to call Black people.

That is an entirely different conversation regarding then the one regarding. Oxford, based upon your quote acknowledges, that race is a cultural construct not a scientific one. There is only one human race.

Some of us have dark skin and nappy hair. Some of us have straight hair and pale skin. That does not make us different races nor doesn't make the pale skin one superior to the darkest skin ones, despite that being asserted over the last few hundred centuries.

Oops, I accidentally quoted you by mistake. Wrong person.

PS, you completely contradicted yourself -- the first paragraph you wrote completely contradicts the last one

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

Some of us have dark skin and nappy hair. Some of us have straight hair and pale skin. That does not make us different races

Lol...come on man.

That's like saying "some of us have penises and testicles while others have ovaries and breasts but that does not make us different sexes".

Lol, exactly...

On 11/26/2020 at 10:06 AM, Chevdove said:

Hello brother, I recently found another elite and legitimate source emphatically stating that the ancient Egyptians were black people -- this time from Oxford University. 

"Physical anthropologists are increasingly concluding that racial definitions are the culturally defined product of selective perception and should be replaced in biological terms by the study of populations and dines. Consequently, any characterization of the race of the ancient

Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as "black," while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."

"The Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, Volume 3" by Donald B. Redford, page 28 (2001) Oxford University Press

https://www.scribd.com/doc/111594223/The-Oxford-Encyclopedia-of-Ancient-Egypt-Vol-3

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tazarah said:

From a scientific perspective that is false.

From a cultural perspective sure.

Why you guys fail to make the distinction and insist on conflating the two is perplexing, particularly in a culture in which those phenotypical differences are used to suggest one so-called race is superior than the other.

This is exact flawed logic which justifies the reasoning of white supremacists.

Troy

From a cultural perspective sure.

Like Tazarah just pointed out in your previous post, do you realize you just ADMITTED to the reality of racial differences?

That which exists....exists...regardless of how you define it.

In determination of it's very existence, it doesn't matter HOW racial distinctions are categorized.

On 12/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Stefan said:

Personally, I could care less since most anthropologists subscribe to the belief that the earliest of men were not the same to what they refer to as modern man.

Oh! But this is truth! There is a scientific distinction based on many levels of research, especially the DNA findings. Fossils remain and can be studied today! @Stefan

On 1/28/2021 at 12:56 AM, Tazarah said:

Oh Wow! @Tazarah I think this quote was meant for me! 

On 1/28/2021 at 4:11 PM, Tazarah said:

Consequently, any characterization of the race of the ancient

Thank again!

i like how this point was stressed, "while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."

Yes, I agree in that there are physical diversities of Africans and so, it would be crucial to go back into history and better define just who the original Egyptians were in the past!

@Troy I totally disagree! As far as the word 'race' and 'racial', I understand this to be a confusion, but the phenotype of people are extremely important and helps when compared to the genotype of people! 

19 hours ago, Troy said:

...particularly in a culture in which those phenotypical differences are used to suggest one so-called race is superior than the other.

This is exact flawed logic which justifies the reasoning of white supremacists.

Why should scientist not use phenotype to distinguish people just because White Supremacist use this as a means to justify their supremacist beliefs?

Yes, that kind of belief is flawed logic but, just as there are distinct kinds of Europeans, there are distinct kinds of Africans, there are distinct kinds of Asians today, and etc., these distinctions are based on scientific classifications as well as cultural distinctions, etc. Over the course of thousands of years, humans have developed distinct cultures and nations, and communities, etc, and these developments have been distinguishable based on reproductive basis as well! @Troy to say that we are all 'one human race' is not enough when we have to refer certain data! There needs to be other kinds of rhetoric to distinguish people in the past and present. When you go to fill out paperwork for jobs and etc. at times, it is important to identify based on your cultural, ethnic, or 'racial' category. It is evil for people to believe they are more superior because they are a certain color or etc. but that should not stop the government from distinguishing people based on a scientific basis. 

I am not one that believes in Colorism on any level, but we need to address this issue and not deter from it just because of White Supremacist. 

• Thanks 1

I think the paperwork we all fill out to classify our so-called racial differences is a waste of time. 

It also reinforces the notion phenoypical differences are enough to explain differences in human characteristics.

Wouldn't it be better to use ethnicity nationality or even religion to explain differences in people?

We have ample evidence to prove that trying to categorize people into different racial categories based upon their physical characteristics is impossible.

We also know there is no genetic test to determine one's race because it is a purely subjective and artificial construct not based on genetics.

@Pioneer1, for example claims he has all this proof of scientific evidence for race but he cannot produce any evidence of any test that one can administer to determine one's race. This is of course because there is only one race!

We've been going over this very simple concept for years. it's mind-boggling that you all are so stubborn and unwilling to accept a simple fact.

Chev

I am not one that believes in Colorism on any level, but we need to address this issue and not deter from it just because of White Supremacist. 

Exactly.
Just because White Supremacists acknowledge racial differences, then does that mean we should NOT?

Even Satan will tell SOME truth while mixing it up with falsehood for deception.  Doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge a truth thing.

Troy

Wouldn't it be better to use ethnicity nationality or even religion to explain differences in people?

Religion and ethnicity ARE already used...in various degrees....to explain differences in people. 
They just aren't the ONLY categories used.

You're muddying the waters......

Your complaint started off with the EXISTENCE of different races, and then you go into how it's a waste of time to classify one's self and how the differences are reinforced  and then how we should instead classify ourselves based on ethnicity and religion instead.

None of it disproves the existence of racial differences.
It proves your DISLIKE of the acknowledgement of those differences...but they don't disprove the fact that those differences exist.

for example claims he has all this proof of scientific evidence for race but he cannot produce any evidence of any test that one can administer to determine one's race. 

Lol, I can post scientific articles that support the fact that there are different races all day and all night...............

In the US, racial and ethnic minority status is inextricably associated with lower socioeconomic status. Black, Hispanic, and American Indian persons in the US are more likely to live in crowded conditions, in multigenerational households, and have jobs that cannot be performed remotely, such as transit workers, grocery store clerks, nursing aides, construction workers, and household workers. These groups are more likely to travel on public transportation due to lack of having their own vehicle. Even for persons who can shelter at home, many persons with low incomes live with an essential worker and have a higher likelihood of exposure to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.3

Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities Related to COVID-19 | Health Disparities | JAMA | JAMA Network

This is a scientific article that CLEARLY admits that racial differences exist.

Science DOES acknowledge racial differences.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just because White Supremacists acknowledge racial differences, then does that mean we should NOT?

Nope why should be adopt their junk science?

Even Satan will tell SOME truth while mixing it up with falsehood for deception.

Well I don't believe in Satan. so I care as much about what he supposedly says as I do the Santa Claus.

This is a scientific article that CLEARLY admits that racial differences exist.

No, it does not.  They are using sloppy language. The of "race" to describe group of people is dumb and obscures reality. The health disparities have nothing to do with so called race. That is simply the reverse of the nonsense people were spouting claiming that Black people were immune to Covid.

The adverse out comes are a function being poor, in underserved communities, age, having poorly treated preexisting conditions, and other factors.  An old poor white person with asthma and diabetes is more susceptible to succumbing Covid-19 than a wealthy young Black person.  Does that make sense?  

Yes the term race is a sloppy term. there is no genetic test for race and two people cannot determine the race of any given individual with any level of confidence.

I can look at someone and say they're black and you can look at someone and say they're not black it's just a sloppy silly term and I wish we would stop using it.

@Pioneer1 they're white people in this country that have more in common with you genetically and culturally than another black person from the continent of Africa.

Using purely racial terms to describe people is dumb.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Yes the term race is a sloppy term. there is no genetic test for race and two people cannot determine the race of any given individual with any level of confidence.

I can look at someone and say they're black and you can look at someone and say they're not black it's just a sloppy silly term and I wish we would stop using it.

@Pioneer1 they're white people in this country that have more in common with you genetically and culturally than another black person from the continent of Africa.

Using purely racial terms to describe people is dumb.

1. What qualifications or credentials do you have that allow you to challenge, let alone negate or discredit, any of the information from the sources in this thread that have been provided by these collegiate/scholastic institutions?

2. Do you have data or information from any credible scholars or relevant institutions to substantiate and corroborate any of the claims that you are making?

At @Tazarah help me out here and be more specific.  Provide a claim "provided by these collegiate/scholastic institutions" that I disputed.

If you want me to provide proof of a single race.  I previously provided over the years here and this can easily be found by any one will a trivial amount of effort. 

Is there anything else that you'd like me to address specifically?

2 hours ago, Troy said:

At @Tazarah help me out here and be more specific.  Provide a claim "provided by these collegiate/scholastic institutions" that I disputed.

If you want me to provide proof of a single race.  I previously provided over the years here and this can easily be found by any one will a trivial amount of effort. 

Is there anything else that you'd like me to address specifically?

Any of the information posted that you disagree with. You appear to be in disagreement with what is being discussed in this thread. 

What I'm trying to understand is what you feel I'm disagreeing with. That would me reply. 

The title of the post, "Anthropologists Claim Ancient Semites Were Black (Negro) People." In my circle, that is common knowledge and I have not challenged the premise of this thread.

On 1/30/2021 at 1:23 AM, Troy said:

I think the paperwork we all fill out to classify our so-called racial differences is a waste of time. 

@Troy For any adequate government all over this world to not classify human based on some sort if distinguishable character would result in a failed system. They cannot ignore or erase the history of humankind by just defining us as 'one human race'! Based on all of the evils and good of the historical past, Governments that are functional cannot simply ignore classification.

It also reinforces the notion phenoypical differences are enough to explain differences in human characteristics.

Absolutely not. However, Phenotype must be considered hand-in-hand with Genotype. The reality of ones phenotype is vital in all manner of scientific classification. In many cases scientist cannot confirm anything without considering the phenotype. For example, when scientist consider many diseases, in many cases they must regard the phenotypic characteristic of a person exhibiting certain appearances in order to expediently determine the outcome of a particular disease! Thus by doing this, they can save a person's life! They can deal with the problem correctly and make interventions on certain levels to improve a persons quality of life. Now, I can give specific examples but I would need to look at data in order to be specific though. But again, a person's phenotype is a scientific concept iand it is vital to regard for purposes of classification.

No, not at first. All of those categories are a later development after the initial formation of early humankind when they formed their communities.

We have ample evidence to prove that trying to categorize people into different racial categories based upon their physical characteristics is impossible.

LOL. Not true at all! But the term 'racial category' would not be correct either.

We also know there is no genetic test to determine one's race because it is a purely subjective and artificial construct not based on genetics.

Not true at all! Genetics is absolutely based on categorizing humans based on 'groups' and how humans formed early communities and shared common genetic traits. To define 'An original person of AFrican descent' is definitely finite in certain genetic and scientific terms. From that ORIGINAL basis, sure there are so many other kinds of people that formed 'African cultures' but they would all be based on the original genetic and scientific definition of an ORIGINAL AFRICAN! 

it's mind-boggling that you all are so stubborn and unwilling to accept a simple fact.

But when the government ignores thousands upon thousands of years of certain groups of humans that have been targeted for their physical presence and oppressed, it leads to a continual oppressive existence that will only get worse. @Troy You expect White Supremacist systems to agree with you in that we humans are all 'one commodity'? They will not because, that would be impossible. But just because they use this natural process of categorizing and distinguishing certain cultures of humans for various reasons for harm does not help you if you think that we are all one commodity. That kind of thinking that you support won't help the kind of Black and Brown 'races' of people being suppressed by this type of evil. We need to accept the truth in that yes, we are all 'one human [race] people' but we have also been subdivided into many subgroups for various scientific and historical reasons.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Even Satan will tell SOME truth while mixing it up with falsehood for deception.  Doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge a truth thing.

@Pioneer1 Thank you!

On 1/31/2021 at 6:23 PM, Troy said:

they're white people in this country that have more in common with you genetically and culturally than another black person from the continent of Africa.

But @Troy That would only be because their genetic makeup originates from one individual out of Africa and color is not the primary basis for classification of the humankind and you may not understand the data correctly due to the wrong focus on colorism. If certain 'black people' do not have the same amount of DNA presence as a European based on some data, it does not mean that the Europeans have more 'African DNA' than 'a Black person' at all, but it only means the modern worlds form of 'social construct' has presented a distortion of scientific interpretation. 

14 hours ago, Troy said:

The title of the post, "Anthropologists Claim Ancient Semites Were Black (Negro) People." In my circle, that is common knowledge and I have not challenged the premise of this thread.

Oh no! This is NOT common knowledge @Troy. The subject of the reality of who the Original Egyptians and Semites were in the ancient days has been a huge distortion! That is what the thread has focused on. It is so crucial that the world governments are having to address it. Many 'Black' people today such as yourself do not believe White Supremacy, racism, and Colorism existed in ancient times and this too, becomes a part of the global confusion with regards to the original Egyptians and the Original Semites. You say we are all 'one human race' but if you understand ancient history, you would understand why even today, this subject is important to discuss. The ancient Egyptians were a distinct type of 'Black' people a part from other kinds of humans in the world at that time. And, as @Tazarah wrote, their phenotype becomes a hallmark that identifies them even a part from other kinds of ancient 'Black' humans!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

you can deny the reality of race all you want but even the Kemites (ancient Egyptians) recognized the existence of different races:

@Pioneer1 In all fairness though, I do understand why @Troy has contention about the word 'race'. I understand the social construct of today as opposed to the ancient world.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians were called "Tahamu" which roughly translates into "man who was MADE Caucasian".

I looked at a link with this name 'Tahamu' or 'Tahamau' and saw only one source and from what I gather, this one source stems from a French man named Champollion, that was translated.  

Chev

In all fairness though, I do understand why @Troy has contention about the word 'race'. I understand the social construct of today as opposed to the ancient world.

The REALITY of race isn't a social construct, it's a concrete reality that can easily be seen and examined most of the time.  The only social construct is the CLASSIFICATIONS that are often erroneous and change from time to time.

In other words...........

The fact that millions of people have dark brown skin with kinky hair and millions of others have yellow skin with straight black hair is a CONCRETE REALITY.

Image result for Blacks and Asians

The differences between those two are NOT simply "social constructs" made up by society!

The differences between their races are as REAL as the differences between one being a man and the other being a woman.

Now classifying one group as "Negroid" and then 100 years later calling them "Black" and then another hundred years later calling them "Colored".....while classifying the other group as "Mongoloid" and then later as "Korean" and then later as "Asian"... ARE social constructs.

Society has CONSTRUCTED various names and systems of classification for that which is REAL and physically exists.

English speakers call adult females WOMEN
Espanol speakers call adult females MUHERES

Different social constructs to classify the same reality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 1:34 PM, Chevdove said:

Governments that are functional cannot simply ignore classification.

Sure they can. It was done for the majority of time that governments have existed.

On 2/2/2021 at 1:34 PM, Chevdove said:

Absolutely not. However, Phenotype must be considered hand-in-hand with Genotype.

@Chevdove , @Pioneer1 if race exists, can you tell me why there is no genetic test for race?

I'll wait....