Anthropologists Claim Ancient Semites Were Black (Negro) People

5 hours ago, Troy said:

ou would prefer for you and your children to live in 1821 rather than 2021? Do I understand you correctly?

No. Again, my ancestor was enslaved in the 1840s, much longer after 1821 and therefore, I would not make a choice to live in 1821 nor 2021 under the present governments in this world; I believe in resurrection, So I live for a better future.

Guest Mr. T

The Origin of the human being and the origin of the differences races is a problem not solved and for a non-racist that problem does not matter.

In the Bible, God created only Adam and Eve. What does the other Nations say about the origin of people on Earth.

If someone believe in God, was it impossible to God to create different sets of couples from the creation?

Believe and think.

With Peace and Harmony.

Mr. T. 

On 4/9/2021 at 4:17 PM, Guest Mr. T said:

The Origin of the human being and the origin of the differences races is a problem not solved and for a non-racist that problem does not matter.

In the Bible, God created only Adam and Eve. What does the other Nations say about the origin of people on Earth.

If someone believe in God, was it impossible to God to create different sets of couples from the creation?

Believe and think.

With Peace and Harmony.

Mr. T. 

Caucasians are the newest race being less than 7,000 years old.
They are who "Adam and Eve" symbolize in the story.

We as African Black people have been on this planet for atleast 50,000 years and before our race came into existence the Dravidian Black people were on this planet millions if not trillions of years before.

We were the beings who were on the planet before "Adam".

Troy

I said "if not" which means I didn't settle definitely on that figure.
However if I had....

What's so "crazy" about it?
Because a Caucasian man with glasses didn't say it...yet?

Team of Research Scientists Have Meeting, They Have Discussion While  Standing in the Middle of by Gorodenkoffs

"So....when are we gonna tell 'em the truth?"

"We're not, and here's why......"

When more educated Caucasians first came out with the idea that human beings were HUNDREDS of thousands of years old as opposed to the typical 6,000 year timeframe most religious authorities claimed....their idea was called "crazy" as well.  Some of them were even persecuted.

Why must you insist on running information by Caucasians BEFORE you consider believing it?

There are people who believe that humanity is 6000 years old right now. There are also people who believe that Homo sapiens emerged about 200,000 years ago. One is based upon a literal interpretation of a specific religion (not even one that the majority of people practice) and the other is based upon science. Neither of these beliefs are owned and solely associated with caucasians. You give white people way too much credit.

There are plenty of black scientists, some of home you can find profiled here on AALBC, who can Tell you that black people were not on the planet earth before the birth of the entire universe.

Perhaps this is possible in some alternative reality, a different space-time continuum, or parallel universe of some sort ... but any case these would be unobservable by us.

Troy

Your assertion raises several questions...............

1. Science is supposed to be based on FACTS.
Facts are things that have been established as true based on PROOF.
Things are usually PROVEN by either experience or direct observation.

Seeing as how nobody living today is likely to have been around 200,000 years ago to experience or directly observe the environment.......how did THEY arrive at the conclusions they so firmly believe as "scientific facts"????

2. Those "Black scientists" that you speak of (and I hope some of them read this post and perhaps can answer my question)....where did the get THEIR knowledge?

Did they get their facts and knowledge from archeological research and digging done themselves?
Did they get it from their OWN laboratories with their OWN equipmen?

.....or are they just accumulating SECOND HAND information that is being fed to them by Caucasian scientists?

Too often AfroAmericans CLAIM to have facts and knowledge but when you really investigate you find out all of their information was taken from Caucasian sources.  Not actually gathered by THEM.

I admit MY knowledge and facts are limited, but I acknowledge this as a fact and reserve definite assertions UNTIL I can verify them.  But too often our people believe all it takes is for a Caucasian to say it and THAT is enough to make it true.

On 4/14/2021 at 8:34 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I admit MY knowledge and facts are limited, but I acknowledge this as a fact and reserve definite assertions UNTIL I can verify them.

This is the same reasoning white people use to explain why they won’t take the covid vaccination.

They freely admit ignorance about the science but then go on to say they will wait until they accumulate evidence and proof that the vaccine the safe before they take it. 

It is too difficult to explain to someone who reasons this way why the reasoning is faulty.

Further, You believe science is the tool of white racism so any conclusions drawn by science is suspect to you.

This is no different than people who reject the Covid vaccination because they believe it is liberal propaganda designed to chip away at our rights and liberty.

Troy

This is the same reasoning white people use to explain why they won’t take the covid vaccination.

I haven't heard them make that argument.
Do you have a link or audio of them saying that?

From what I can tell TENS OF MILLIONS of Caucasians are taking them so I'm not sure where you're getting that info.

It is too difficult to explain to someone who reasons this way why the reasoning is faulty.

How so?
How difficult is it to simply tell the TRUTH, or admit you DON'T KNOW?

When it comes to LIES or trying to explain something you DON'T KNOW but simply got as 2nd hand information from Caucasians...and thus can't explain it because you didn't come up with it....then THAT might take some time, lol.

But it's not hard, it's simple......either you KNOW it or you DON'T KNOW it.
If you KNOW it....you should be able to explain it.

Further, You believe science is the tool of white racism so any conclusions drawn by science is suspect to you.

I believe CONFUSION is a tool of white racism, not necessarily science.

Science is just a collection of knowledge.
A white racist may USE something that is scientific to their advantage, but science itself isn't necessarily a tool.

Problem is, many of our people are CONFUSING true and actual "science" with mere rhetoric, propaganda, and conjecture that they've been indoctrinated with by Caucasians whom they trust.
They're calling THAT "science"....and berating those who refuse to go along with it.

Not only do THEY blindly follow and trust in Caucasians, but they berate and belittle the other AfroAmericans who have a healthy distrust and REFUSE to.

5 Ways Integration Underdeveloped Black America

Working On The Next Generation

• 2 weeks later...