Black. People. Are. Buying. Guns !!!

Black. People. Are. Buying. Guns,Joining. All. Black. Gun. Clubs. ,After -The. Murder. Of  George. Floyd.  Black.  People,,Have. A. Feeling. Of   -Insecurity-After. George. Floyd's. Murder. And. The. Coronavirus . -Pandemic .  Black. Gun. Club.  President. Said. 2000-People  Joined -36-Hours  After   The  Murder  Of  George  Floyd ....  There  Are  2-All  Black-Gun   Clubs  In  New  York...  Neo Nazi  ,Klan Can  Walk  Around  With-Guns  In  The  Street.  There  Should  Be  More  All  Black  Gun  Clubs.!!

I know a lot of people who are buying guns, own them, or considering buying one (I was one if those). 

Then I thought about it, and concluded it is a really bad idea.  We've been manipulated into thinging it is a good idea... a rather sad state of affairs. 

There is a brother trying to put together a Black Militia right now named Grand Master Jay (not Grand Master Flash...lol).  So far he's been able to put together a pretty large following in Georgia and in Kentucky.

His organization is called the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Coalition)
But some of the things he's been saying lately has been pretty disturbing....he promotes religion and talks about taking AfroAmericans.....whom he calls Israelites...out of America to another land.

Militant Christians.
Militant Muslims.
Militant Hebrew/Israelites.

.....I wish we could have strong intelligent AfroAmerican leaders WITHOUT pushing their own religious agendas.

Religions and weapons don't mix in my opinion.

Troy

If you move to Oklahoma you will almost HAVE to buy yourself a rod.

You better see if you can find Kareem...lol.

Daniel

Many Blacks are prohibited from gun ownership by background checks and strict gun control regulations.

Yeah, and I wonder who prohibited these "Blacks"....because they certainly didn't take their OWN rights away.

They do the same thing with the votes by using felony records to keep you from exercising your Constitutional rights.

So much for this "freedom" and "liberty" you Conservatives love to dangle in the faces of everyone who dare criticize the United States.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Religions and weapons don't mix in my opinion.

Never. Just one of many reasons gun ownership is a terrible idea

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Many Blacks are prohibited from gun ownership by background checks and strict gun control regulations.

Do you believe for one second that those restrictions have ever stopped anyone from getting a gun if they wanted?

@Pioneer1 I survived NYC from the 70's through the 90's without ever owning a gun.  The vast majority of us living there did.   But hey if running around with a gun make you feel secure or more like a man -- do you.

Just try not to kill anyone over some stupid shit like walking through your neighborhood or parking in a handicap spot.

I won't need one in Tulsa either unless I plan on going hunting.

Excuse me????

White folks were just "preparing" for a race war???????

If all of the murder and mistreatment that Caucasians have committed against Africans for the past 500 years isn't an ACTUAL Race War.....
But just the "preparation".......

Then Niggaz might as well just go on ahead and JUMP in the ocean and get it over with rather than sticking around for the ACTUAL sho'nuff  war itself....lol.

Bucketlist » Cliff jump (Official Bucket List)