Daniel, Do You Forgive Them?

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

@Pioneer1 And your point is?

If reading is fundamental, math is ESSENTIAL.

Caucasians rule and master over you through DECEPTION.

Why do they say "less than 1%"?
Why don't they put on an actual figure like  .9%  or  .74% ?

Instead of putting out the actual NUMBER of people who are still catching and suffering from Covid-19 out, they put out vague percentage RANGES that sound better in order to trick people into letting their guard down. 

"Less than 1%" sound a lot better than "100,000"

They are losing too much money and now they're playing with the numbers and practicing deception in order to manipulate people into going back to work and school because they THINK everything is safe and alright. 
They know mass deaths will be the consequences but when enough people have died, they'll REVISE the figures upward or change how they report it to scare the public back into being cautious again until the cases drop to a more "acceptable" level.

They PLAN on playing this game over and over again until herd immunity is reached or everyone is vaccinated.

I read the article you shared @daniellegfny and if your take-away from it is, "New York City has virtually no cases at this time." Then not being a mathematician is not your only deficiency.  I don't have to defend that statement the article you shared does that.

In all seriousness,I hope you continue to wear and mask and encourage your riders to wear a mask as well.  Are you wiping down the car after each passenger?

That’s because you are afraid of COVID-19. I am looking at the progress that has occurred. Mask are only an issue for those who make it one. 

Uber/Lyft have protocols. You can’t even start your app without taking a picture of yourself wearing a mask. Stores require that you wear a mask for entry.

So masks are really a nonissue except for those looking for something to gripe about. @Troy

Delano

Logic resides in both philosophy and mathematics. It is useful for thinking. And often is absent. 
The same is true  of critical thinking. 

Lol.....
Man, what are you talking about?

How is what you JUST said related to the subject of the thread or any of the previous posts in it?

Troy

In all seriousness,I hope you continue to wear and mask and encourage your riders to wear a mask as well.  Are you wiping down the car after each passenger?

Since you said "in all seriousness" I'm going to presume this wasn't a rhetorical question for him and just point out to you.....

He said some months ago that he ONLY wears a mask because it's required of him to do so.
Which tells me if he wasn't forced to do it...he wouldn't even do THAT.

Lol......that should answer your question.

Dan

That’s because you are afraid of COVID-19.
I am looking at the progress that has occurred.

man wearing black sweater hands on face photo – Free Human Image on Unsplash

Uber/Lyft have protocols. You can’t even start your app without taking a picture of yourself wearing a mask. Stores require that you wear a mask for entry.

So masks are real a nonissue except for those looking for something to gripe about.

Daniel.............

never mind.

3 hours ago, Delano said:

I wasn't expecting you to be interested in Logic or critical thinking. Like I said it is often absent. Thank you for proving my point @Pioneer1

Oh, I'm VERY interested in it.
I actually ENGAGE in quite a bit of it.

Infact......
It was my CRITICAL THINKING of and LOGICAL examination over your post that made me wonder what the hell it had to do with the conversation...lol.

Imagine three men in suits and ties standing around sipping champagne discussing the impact Covid 19 has on the economy....and all of a sudden out of the blue a fourth one stumbles up to them half drunk with his finger raised in the air rambling on about Aristotle and logical thinking.

Drunk png images | PNGWing
"Hey!  
Logic resides in philophilophee
And magic is in house of mathematics

Ahh haaaahh.....critical"

On 9/8/2020 at 9:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

On 9/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Logic resides in both philosophy and mathematics. It is useful for thinking. And often is absent. 
The same is true  of critical thinking. 

Lol.....
Man, what are you talking about?

How is what you JUST said related to the subject of the thread or any of the previous posts in it?

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:
6 hours ago, Delano said:

I wasn't expecting you to be interested in Logic or critical thinking. Like I said it is often absent. Thank you for proving my point @Pioneer1

Oh, I'm VERY interested in it.
I actually ENGAGE in quite a bit of it.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

"Hey!  

@Pioneer1you have made both your point and mine.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

"Hey!  

@Pioneer1if you are going to be dismissive, you may need to either expand your knowledge or lower your ignorance. 

• Thanks 1