Ultimate Blackpill: Niggers are Homo Erectus

Guest E Coli

Guest E Coli

Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens.  Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races.  The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.I want you guys to let this sink in for a second.  Niggers are LITERLLAY NOT HUMAN.  They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens.  In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

16 hours ago, Guest E Coli said:

Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens.  Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races.  The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.I want you guys to let this sink in for a second.  Niggers are LITERLLAY NOT HUMAN.  They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens.  In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

Africans weren't "homo" anything.....until they came into contact with Captain Cave Man.

The Benefits of a Finished Basement | Cave Men Had it Right

"We need to find a way out of here...I'm not waiting until 1492!"

Troy

See what happens @Pioneer1 when people believe Black people and white people are not part of the same race.

Lol......
Are you telling me you actually WANT to be in the same race as the guy who started this thread?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 4:17 AM, Guest nigger hater said:

Niggers will never be human

@Troy Why don't you ban this person?

At any rate-- on the subject of being 'HUMAN'-- @Troy Do you see, this fits my breakdown on the subject of Neanderthal hybrids amongst the human race!

All modern mankind stems from ONE-- okay-- JUST ONE AFRICAN MALE INDIVIDUAL!!! so therefore, even Trump stems from an African malefactor!

Neanderthal hybrids today still exist and their DNA marks are still present of which is the origin of White Supremacy and Colorism. 

Neanderthals and their hybrids will never be MODERN HUMAN...

Chev

Neanderthals were the Caucasians in the caves who degenerated to such an extent that they became almost ape like.
Not all of them degenerated to that level.

This degeneration comes from living a beast life:  crawling on all fours, eating raw meat and other unnatural foods, and living out in the elements.

After a 1000 years of that it eventually breeds out much of their humanity and turns them into an animalistic type people.

On 1/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, Troy said:

Chevdove I did not ban that commenter for the same reason I did not ban pioneer for his last comment.

Okay! LOL.  I have no comment about @Pioneer1's statement at this point because I don't know how to comment. However, that person came on here and this is a forum that highlights 'Black' contributions to humanity and his remarks should be sanctioned. Nevertheless, I respect your decision. 

And also, scientifically speaking, I understand you comment about "that does not make them any less human" and I agree.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 11:01 PM, Guest Need the book said:

Hey, where can I buy a paperback of this book:  "Erectus Walks Among Us"???

@Pioneer1 I saw this post a while back and thought it critical to address with regards to our discussion on RELIGION!

As I said, I base my religious  beliefs from a scientific POV for major reasons one of which would be to deflect this kind of evil. 

This person, like many others today, put out great deception and this kind of deception is furthered by many Blacks too, that believe in false lies and deception put out by racist Whites. 

YOU often speak of your beliefs in blacks existing 'tens of thousands of years ago' but do not present any valid references and therefore, your views are the same as this poster. Your constant statement about THE WHITE MAN-CAUCASIAN living in caves actually supports this white racist post.

While he comes into a Black community and pushes this deception about the Old World Hominid being equated to Black African people today, you actually support this viewpoint too, however, scientific references could easily dispel this deception and cause the government to have to step into this and regulate it better. The Homo Erectus Hominid is completely extinct.

There are many recent 'false documentaries' in which the Homo Erectus Hominid is falsely equated to African people today, but this cannot ever be confirmed for many scientific reasons. One of the most crucial pieces of evidence would be FOSSILS and the other would be the complete ABSENCE OF NAPPY--BUSHY--KINKY, etc. hair of which the Old World 'Black' Hominids DO NOT HAVE in the DNA at all!!! However many of these racist film makers today try to present Modern African's today in their write ups as being the same as these Old World Hominids that have been extinct 'tens of thousands of years ago' even before the Neanderthals became dominant in the world. The DNA from these fossils clearly confirm that these ancient Black Hominids are completely extinct, but yet this racist posters comes into a black community and put out this lie. @Pioneer1 Your belief in White MALES existing as a single origin is only another concept that supports this kind of racist White Supremacist rhetoric. 

White males do not have an origin all on their own as if they came to be as 'the first'. No science will agree due to DNA research. So your belief in 'a White Adam' only supports this kind of backward thinking of racist whites like this poster. 

ALL WHITE MALES TODAY that have 'straight viable YDNA' stem from one 'AFRICAN MALE INDIVIDUAL', even former president Donald Trump. All modern males today that are classified as Modern Homo Sapien stem from a Black AFrican man with nappy--bushy hair and have the DNA MARKER of BASAL-A [basal ADAM] markings in their haplo groups. This does not include the Homo Erectus at all. They are extinct. They do not have nappy hair genetic markings at all. This is fully displayed in the Smithsonian as well. 

Your constant reference to the Islamic literature about White Caucasian men living in caves 6000 years ago is incorrect with regards to time periods. Any 'white' males that existed at that time, were not really males like today, but were completely intersexed until the nappy headed Black African man was manifested and the two distinct species began to inter-mix. And intersexed males cannot produce any kind of male offspring with 'straight viable YDNA' HAPLO GROUP at that time until they inter mixed with Africans. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, kronzee21 said:

.living in caves is definitely better than someone starving to death in jungles,

lol. You're an idiot. Starving to death in jungles!???

Nobody's stopping you, go on, live in a cave, why would we care? lol.

Nobody ask you to come to our lush lands. 

6 hours ago, kronzee21 said:

BTW if you've ever seen homo erectus you can see the resemblance to blacks.

There is no scientific facts that link any Africans to any straight haired black homo erectus species.

No, Neanderthals were not all intelligent, most of them were completely retarded, cave dwellers and 

came over to Africa, in awe, when they saw the African couple. smh. 

Just because we now know the truth, doesn't make Black people supremacist, you idiot.

The whole human 'race' is flawed, ever since the Original sin, color has nothing to do with it in these modern times. 

Well, some people claim that what I say is "racist".

Some White people have called me racist against Whites.
And for the past few years some Black folks have called me racists against other Blacks.

I'd like to think of myself as a COUNTER-RACIST.

Well what  “Guest nigger hater” wrote was plainly racist and served no other purpose  other than to incite and insult people or maybe it was just for amusement at our expense.  

@Pioneer1, I do think your views on race are racist (I’m not one of those people who don’t believe Blacks can be racist). But your views are a direct consequence of, and in reaction to, white racism which has plagued the planet for centuries. 

Unlike the white racist whose goal is to exploit and dominate, you are trying to help Black not hurt white people.