Ultimate Blackpill: Niggers are Homo Erectus

Guest E Coli

Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens.  Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races.  The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.I want you guys to let this sink in for a second.  Niggers are LITERLLAY NOT HUMAN.  They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens.  In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

16 hours ago, Guest E Coli said:

Erectus Walks Amongst Us is a book that supports the idea that niggers are in fact Homo Erectus rather than Homo Sapiens.  Studies have shown that nigger DNA are the closest to chimps and also the furthers genetically from all the other races.  The facts in the book has so far not been refuted.I want you guys to let this sink in for a second.  Niggers are LITERLLAY NOT HUMAN.  They aren't even the same species as Homo Sapiens.  In fact bonobos are genetically closer to humans than niggers are.

Africans weren't "homo" anything.....until they came into contact with Captain Cave Man.

The Benefits of a Finished Basement | Cave Men Had it Right

"We need to find a way out of here...I'm not waiting until 1492!"

Troy

See what happens @Pioneer1 when people believe Black people and white people are not part of the same race.

Lol......
Are you telling me you actually WANT to be in the same race as the guy who started this thread?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 4:17 AM, Guest nigger hater said:

Niggers will never be human

@Troy Why don't you ban this person?

At any rate-- on the subject of being 'HUMAN'-- @Troy Do you see, this fits my breakdown on the subject of Neanderthal hybrids amongst the human race!

All modern mankind stems from ONE-- okay-- JUST ONE AFRICAN MALE INDIVIDUAL!!! so therefore, even Trump stems from an African malefactor!

Neanderthal hybrids today still exist and their DNA marks are still present of which is the origin of White Supremacy and Colorism. 

Neanderthals and their hybrids will never be MODERN HUMAN...

Chev

Neanderthals were the Caucasians in the caves who degenerated to such an extent that they became almost ape like.
Not all of them degenerated to that level.

This degeneration comes from living a beast life:  crawling on all fours, eating raw meat and other unnatural foods, and living out in the elements.

After a 1000 years of that it eventually breeds out much of their humanity and turns them into an animalistic type people.

@Chevdove I did not ban that commenter for the same reason I did not ban pioneer for his last comment.

Sure there are some homo sapiens who have Neanderthal DNA and yes all of those individuals are descended from Europeans, but that does not make them any less human.

• Haha 1
On 1/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, Troy said:

Chevdove I did not ban that commenter for the same reason I did not ban pioneer for his last comment.

Okay! LOL.  I have no comment about @Pioneer1's statement at this point because I don't know how to comment. However, that person came on here and this is a forum that highlights 'Black' contributions to humanity and his remarks should be sanctioned. Nevertheless, I respect your decision. 

And also, scientifically speaking, I understand you comment about "that does not make them any less human" and I agree.