Who are the Poweful Black Women with ADOS Husbands?

@Pioneer1, mentioned, in an off-handed comment on another conversation, a number of prominent Black women with white husbands.

While I don't care who people marry, it got me thinking about the number of prominent Black women (non entertainers) who don't chose ADOS husbands. 

While we celebrate the 1st Black president and Kamala Harris (married a white guy) neither are ADOS.

Is this a racist conspiracy against us as Pioneer1 would probably say, or is it a consequence of ADOS being less desirable because we've allowed ourselves to be weakened by our fixating on race, as I believe @daniellegfny would suggest. Candice Owens (married a white guy), in the film Uncle Tom, said Nigerians were more successful for this reason.

Are ADOS men, simply inferior stock and less desirable marriage material?  Judging by the choices made be smart and successful women one could make the argument... 🤨

Troy

Are ADOS men, simply inferior stock and less desirable marriage material? 

It depends on what your motives are for marriage.

Most women in THIS society who do get married tend to marry for 3 primary reasons:

1. Weatlth
2. Social status
3. Religious/cultural expectations.

Wealth and social status are two things Caucasians tend to have more of than AfroAmerican men in this society.

But if you take marriage OUT of the picture and just look at who women choose to "couple up" with....meaning basically have sex with.....they usually get with ADOS men since we tend to be the most masculine and the best in bed.
Historically speaking anyway.

Superior and Inferior are relative terms that depend on the subjects being compared......

The only genetic edge most Caucasian men tend to have is being SMART.  Because they are smart they can make up for their other weaknesses by making a lot of money and being well connected.  This is the type of man who is often considered "marriage material" in this society.  Especially for women like Kamala Harris or Mia Love who SEEK to increase their wealth and power and tend to arrange "power marriages".

ADOS men however...under NATURAL circumstances...by genetics tend to have larger penises and are physically tougher and stronger which women find naturally and innately more attractive.  This type of man is good for sex and a good time.  They don't expect him to be able to provide or increase her social standing....they just want sexual satisfaction and masculine energy.

Understand I'm speaking in GENERALIZATIONS....this certainly isn't the case for every single Caucasian and AfroAmerican man.

Women who are already powerful and wealthy don't need a man for that -- unless they are being greedy...  

... so can you name any powerful women who married ADOS men at least to take advantage of the benefits, however stereotypical, you've mentioned?

Women who are already powerful and wealthy don't need a man for that -- unless they are being greedy..

Women (like men) who are already powerful and wealthy know that if they want to SECURE and KEEP that power and wealth they better connect with the right people.

Like I keep telling Daniel, there is no such thing as "financial freedom" in this system.  
All of your wealth can be snatched from you because you don't control the banks or other financial institutions that contain and manage it.

You may be a multi-millionaire today but all it takes is a lawsuit or a divorce or you piss off the WRONG White man.....and next thing you know you're sitting in some center waiting on your number to be called to apply for benefits, with people cussing each other out in Spanish behind you...lol.

Mexican President López Obrador visits Juárez as killings keep rising

As for your question......

No I can't think of any right now.

Most powerful women are SMART (which is how they got to be so powerful.....lol).  
They aren't foolish enough to enter into a legal agreement with a man who has LESS to offer than them setting themselves up for financial ruin incase of divorce.

They'll get with these brothers for sex or even companionship, but I can't think of any powerful AfroAmerican woman who's actually MARRIED to one...right now.

And if you find one, check to see WHEN they married.
Did she marry him BEFORE she achieved wealth and power or AFTER?

Daniel

I don’t know what an ADOS is. 

American Descendants Of  Slaves.

Those whom I choose to call "AfroAmerican".

Del

Madonna is probably the closest to what Pioneer is talking about in terms of how a sexual partner is chosen vs a marriage partner.

Yeah, she's a pretty good example.
Katie Holmes who got with Jamie Foxx is probably another.

All the Times Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Kept Fans Guessing About ...

Notice neither of these women actually married these brothers.  

I'm not surprised by anything a celebrity (entertainer), they are a different kind of animal.

Successful Black women often go after old white guys.  Now I'm sure George Lucas is a brilliant man and a fine conversationalist, but he is old enough to Melody's father, and can easily pass for her grandfather...  Is the power and money, for a sister already well off, that much of an attraction?

When Melody will be my age in a few years and George will be 83.   Maybe she is banking on him not being around that long.  Is that too cynical?

OIP.jpg

@daniellegfny are most of them white too?

I've tried, but I simply can do 20 years younger I prefer someone from my generation, maybe 10 years younger.  Twenty to 30 years older is a nonstarter. 

Now if a white women in her 70's (Melody's example above), who was famous and very extremely wealth stepped to me. I she'd have to be one hell of a woman. Call me shallow...

Troy

Successful Black women often go after old white guys.  Now I'm sure George Lucas is a brilliant man and a fine conversationalist, but he is old enough to Melody's father, and can easily pass for her grandfather...  Is the power and money, for a sister already well off, that much of an attraction?

((shakes head))

Man, man, man.......

You KNOW he's not "handling" that woman the way she NEEDS to be "handled".....lol.

When Melody will be my age in a few years and George will be 83.   Maybe she is banking on him not being around that long.

Maybe, but me knowing what I know about a lot of our people...especially many of our women....they are in love with the "Jesus" of their childhood which represents the benevolent Caucasian man.

When they see an old passive acting White man who doesn't call them a "n*gger" and disrespects them like so many others and shows them a little attention, many of them think he's the "Jesus" they've been looking for!

THE CHRISTIAN BLACK WOMAN AND HER LOVE FOR WHITE JESUS #ISUPK ...

" Come here Mabel "

Now if a white women in her 70's (Melody's example above), who was famous and very extremely wealth stepped to me. I she'd have to be one hell of a woman. Call me shallow...

I've always liked older women.
I'm talking sometimes DECADES older than me.  And as I get older so does the age range.
I'm wondering how that's going to work out if I live to be 80 years old and am still healthy....lol.

I haven't slept with a 70 year old (yet) but when I was in my late 20s I actually had a sex filled week in Belgium that involved a 63 year old woman!

Let me repeat myself......
I was in my LATE 20's and she was in her 60's

Now back in America, before then you couldn't PAY me to sleep with a woman in her 60s because I thought it would be gross.  After my experiences in Europe with multiple older women it HEIGHTENED my attraction to older women tremendously.

I think it being in Belgium...as opposed to being in the United States...that had a lot to do with it.

Daniel

Most of my women are 20-30 years younger than me.

MOST of them?????
Damn...lol....how many women you got!

No 97% of the women I have been with are Black. About 2% Hispanics 1% Asian/White. I am very shallow right now because I am getting the rest of my finances out of the way. And I am too preoccupied with business for a relationship of any substance.

Well hell, if you can figure it into percentages  that's a mighty lot, lol.

I have yet to have sex with an Asian woman.
And for some reason it's not on the top of my to-do list.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Damn...lol....how many women you got!

Dude if Danielle was able to say,

14 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

1% Asian/White

That means we are talking at least 100 women. By the time a guys is as old as we are that is a realistic number.

I was in my late 20s I actually had a sex filled week in Belgium that involved a 63 year old woman!

I'm not surprised. Guys in their 20s will screw anything not nailed down. The benefit to the Belgian senior citizen goes without saying. She probably related her experience with a young Black buck the rest of her life.

You KNOW he's not "handling" that woman the way she NEEDS to be "handled".....lol.

Obviously.

Melody does not strike me a being "needy" she is smart, attractive, young, and wealthy. She had her pick of quality Brothers and she chose George. She is operating on a level I don't understand.

Obviously a vigorous sex life (they had a kid) is not important, which is surprising cause she is in her prime, while George looks like he would have trouble walking around the block.

I think it was as simple as access to even more wealth and power. More power to her I doubt I could do it though.

Troy

By the time a guys is as old as we are that is a realistic number.

Depends on the guy.....lol.

I've been with HUNDREDS of women....literally.  And most AfroAmerican men I know my age or older can say the same thing.
 But only had lasting relationships with over a dozen.  However I've met men in their 60s who SAY they only had 3 or 4 women including their wives that they've EVER had sex with.  Especially Asian and Caucasian men.

I'm not surprised. Guys in their 20s will screw anything not nailed down. The benefit to the Belgian senior citizen goes without saying. She probably related her experience with a young Black buck the rest of her life.

This woman looked absolutely GREAT for ANY age...but especially for 63.  And she was a great conversationalist when it came to politics which is what really attracted me to her.  I'm almost sure I enjoyed it more than her because she really turned me on to the reality of SOME older women.  Not all of them "lose" it after menopause.  Infact, I found out that not all women go through menopause at the same time.  There are some in their 60s who NEVER went through menopause.

But perhaps a woman reading this conversation....if she's not offended by it...LOL...can chime in on the issue.

More power to her I doubt I could do it though.

That's because women tend not to look at sex the way men do. 
We see it as a form of enjoyment where a lot of women see it as a asset or tool they can use to get ahead in life.  So even if it's not enjoyable they'll do it to get what they need.

Men can't even front and "fake" it like a woman can because you can't "fake" an erection....lol.
Try all you want, if you're in the bedroom with someone you find absolutely disgusting....they'll know it.

Rothflmbao!

Well I was married for almost 30 years so...

But now that I'm single and have messed around a bit, I'd say a 40/50 sonething woman is superior to a 20 sonething. Yes there are women in there 40 who are tight and know what they are working with 😉 i dont have any experience with women older than me (that i can recall). I don't plan on hittin anything over 60 until im 70+ unless her name is Oprah Lol!

But check this out when you share yourself with someone sexually way you exchange something more profound than a physical activity. I know I'd be happier now with one good woman that many different ones i don't have spiritual energy. When i was younger i did not care about that. 

Delano

I have wonder whether Pioneer was Black as well.

For a long time I used to wonder about your sexual orientation; but after you sent me THESE pictures:

Billy Porter's Blue Sequined Outfit at the Grammys 2020 | POPSUGAR Fashion  image.jpeg.5be9fed70d079d91df4bf8c60d925fe5.jpeg

Nope.
I no longer "wonder" about it.... lol.

Troy

I've met several women (actually one right now) that I can say I definately LOVE; however I didn't and still don't see myself waking up almost every single morning looking at the SAME woman over and over again for 20 or 30 years.

I love bacon, but don't see myself waking up and eating it EVERY SINGLE morning.  I have to change it up from time to time.

I don't plan on hittin anything over 60 until im 70+

If you're over 70 you better not PLAN to hit anything but the sack and get some rest........lol.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

But check this out when you share yourself with someone sexually way you exchange something more profound than a physical activity. I know I'd be happier now with one good woman that many different ones i don't have spiritual energy. When i was younger i did not care about that. 

There is the emotional and spiritual side.

What straight Man is concerned about whether another man is Gay...

I think the Lad doth protest too much.

Delano

What straight Man is concerned about whether another man is Gay...

Hmmm, let's see.......

-A straight man who is in a locker room full of other men about to undress!

-A straight man who is about to go to a shower filled with other men.

-A straight man who has to share a dorm with other men.

There are PLENTY of reasons a straight man would want to concern himself with which men around him are gay and which men are straight.

Dear Coleen Nolan: My gay son walked out after I caught him with boyfriend  in the shower - Mirror Online

"Sorry to bother you sir but

in an effort to save water......
Would you mind SHARING the shower?????"

He wouldn't want to find out the "hard" way....pun intended, lol.

Ilhan Omar Makes 'White Devil' Boyfriend 'Husband' Number Three (or is it  Four?) - Granite Grok

image.jpeg.6213b4dd41bf87aae6b7d9ae86b5a618.jpeg

Troy

((from a conversation in another thread))

Is this for real? I did not know this.  Seems Sistas like Ilhan are the rule, not the exception.  He does not strike me as Muslim either.

Yep.....
And the few times I've hit on Somali women the biggest excuse many of them use for not dating AfroAmerican men is that they aren't allowed to have sexual relationships with NON-Muslim men.

But just like Ilhan Omar,  the model Iman....who is also Somali...had sexual relations with and even married a non-Muslim Caucasian man.

David Bowie - HAPPY 22ND ANNIVERSARY TO DAVID AND IMAN... | Facebook   David Bowie's matchmaking pal recalls the star's loneliness before he met  wife Iman - Mirror Online  image.jpeg.6e8675ca2d644f5bd42df48a21035c4e.jpeg

Like Neely Fuller Jr. said, you can CALL yourself whatever the hell you want......
Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, ect.......

But "White Supremacy" is the strongest religion on the planet.

Powerful White men will make you put your "religion" TO THE SIDE and do what the hell they want you to do!

Look at how Dubai is selling beer and liquor in the middle of Muslim lands.