What's Left of Black Wall Street

black-wall-street.jpg

The image above is from a screen grab of a video I saw on the New York Times website (I'm pretty sure).  They wrote an article about the election on Tulsa's mayor, a white guy in his early 40's. The most striking thing is that mayor, on his second term, the 4th Mayor of Tulsa in his family going back to the late 19th century! There was at least one Black guy running against him, the Black community is not happy with how the local government is treating their Black citizens.  What else is new this is America...

But I digress... Pictured s what is left of Tulsa's famed Black Wall Street.  There is a tee shirt shop in the middle of the block.  I did not see any designs I liked but I'll go back until I find one  There is a modest museum and a church off the the right on the next block, but that is it. The Black Lives Matter sign painted on the street is actually controversial ... SMH

@daniellegfny do you believe racism places a part in the destruction of what has become known as Black Walls Street?  Do you believe that race has nothing to do with the guy currently running the city?

The legacy of racism is broad and deep in this country. Why people on the right have difficulty seeing this is beyond me.  The problems caused by the plutocracy and their most effective weapon racism is the cause.

The new Mayor of Tulsa is incapable of solving the problems of the Black people there.  He is the problem.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Troy said:

But I digress... Pictured s what is

Typo needs to be edited. 

14 hours ago, Troy said:

@daniellegfny do you believe racism places a part in the destruction of what has become known as Black Walls Street?  Do you believe that race has nothing to do with the guy currently running the city?

There’s another typo here also. Yes Racism has played a historic role in the world. But I don’t see that mental illness as a barrier to Black Success in America. I see social heredity at play. This is why I say people need to read The Law of Success in 16 Lessons by Napoleon Hill. The chapter dealing with Intolerance gives an imperfect but better paradigm for dealing with Prejudice. 

Most people believe they are trapped because that’s what their associates believe. I never knew about being color struck until I was in the 8 grade at a Black Public school.  

Daniel

Most people believe they are trapped because that’s what their associates believe.

Tell that to prison and jail inmates.
Tell them that they are trapped and incarcerated simply because it's what they and their associates "believe".

I never knew about being color struck until I was in the 8 grade at a Black Public school.  

Indeed.....
The colorism that exists in African communities all across the nation and the planet for that matter is as a DIRECT result of the brainwashing and conditioning endured by the planet at the hands of White Supremacists.
By being educated by them.
By believing in their religions.
And in some cases by merely coming into contact with them.

Now look at these people of North Sentinel Island who DO NOT ALLOW Caucasians to come anywhere near their island.  
Do they look color-struck or like they have a problem with dark skin?

image.jpeg.9ec4487f96093028eb3aa12eb5997b3d.jpegThe Endangered yet Dangerous – N.A.P.S. | BIT MesraWhy the endangered African tribesmen in India shot dead an American  missionary with arrow - Face2Face Africa

Look at the love they have for eachother!

Yeah....we know what the real problem is and who started it.

19 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Tell that to prison and jail inmates.
Tell them that they are trapped and incarcerated simply because it's what they and their associates "believe".

It’s precisely what they are told. If they didn’t hang with bad influences they most likely would not be in jail. I am not talking about the small amount of people in jail for crimes they don’t commit.

Your pictures say nothing about the status of their countries or their thoughts. 

Daniel

Your pictures say nothing about the status of their countries or their thoughts. 

The people are obviously happy, well fed, and satisfied!

Concepts of poverty and want are almost unheard of.

This is the "garden" or paradise you read about in ancient scriptures that man used to live in....just more wide-spread.

This was what most of the planet was like BEFORE the coming of Adam (the Caucasian race).

image.jpeg.bd31518423129ca6c9765bb1857f38cd.jpeg  We will 'fight to the death' to save the Amazon rainforest - BBC News

And as long as they keep resisting the Devil...he will FLEE from them and they will REMAIN in this peaceful state.

Daniel

You don’t understand scripture at all. No that’s not paradise. That’s the past of ignorance. 

Lol...
I know more about scripture than you may think.

I agree that it's from a past of ignorance.  Because most of the people today are IGNORANT and lack the truth about what the world was REALLY like before the making of Adam on the planet.
You haven't been given an accurate history....you've been given HIS-story.

Daniel

Do you understand what you just said here and how it contradicts your earlier statements?

Don't confuse YOUR misunderstanding of my past statements with them being "contradictions".

I may say one thing and you read it but THINK it means something totally different based on YOUR interpretation.

I'll say Hebrew and people will think I was talking about Jews.
I'll say Negro and people will think I was talking about Blacks.

Just because someone doesn't know what I mean in what I say, doesn't mean I'm contradicting myself.

What people were before Adam? 

BECE 2020 RELIGIOUS AND MORAL EDUCATION PREDICTIONS - DAS EXAMINATIONS

Africans

Are people from India black? - Techno Symbol | DailyHunt

Dravidians

Image result for apocalypto | Native american actors, Film, The other  boleyn girl

Native Americans

.....all these people existed BEFORE Adam.

Adam wasn't the first man, he was just the first Caucasian (White man).

What was the cause of the corruption of Paradise? 

The Caucasians were the cause.

They came among the original peoples of Africa, America, and Asia gathering information and spreading lies, starting trouble, and had them fighting and killing eachother so that he could take over and rule them.

Daniel

Truth is truth and doesn't contradict eachother.
Where there is conflict and contradiction is often people bringing lies and false assumptions to the table THINKING that it's the "truth".

you are talking about a completely different theology. Your myths are your myths and we can’t reach agreement on the point of theology. Our truths will be divergent because we have different destinations and origins.

That's because my theology is based upon years and years of research and comparison to determine how much of the information makes sense, is true, and good for me and my people.

Your theology appears to be  based upon what your relatives and what society TOLD you.

Like most AfroAmericans, you believe in the Bible because that's the religious book that was GIVEN to your ancestors who were enslaved.
You didn't write it or come up with it, you were GIVEN it.

I'm gonna take a lucky guess and say you didn't do a indepth analysis on most of the OTHER  religious scriptures out there, study and compare them to determine what was true;  you just assumed it was and stuck with it.

You were taught since childhood that Adam and Eve was a true story about the first human beings on the planet and you BELIEVE it, plain and simple.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I didn’t create my theology and my father raised me atheist.

If you are an AfroAmerican born and raised in America your parents don't have to GIVE you a theology.
That's most common.....but it's not necessary.

Like I said, THE SOCIETY that you were born and raised in will give you a Christian based theology and morality by default where even if you don't go to church or read the Bible on a regular basis you will subconsciously believe in Jesus, in the 10 commandment, in Adam and Eve, ect....

Even most self-proclaimed atheists in the United States believe in a Christianity influenced morality.
Evidence of this is the fact that most of them get MARRIED.