THE CURSE OF HAM & The Black Plight Police Shootings Justified Today

THE CU

THE CURSE OF HAM & The Black Plight Police Shootings Justified Today

Because of the thread topic about Professor Tony Martin’s research, it would be good to cross reference the book he quoted by a Jew name H. Bachman on the Judgment of Noah. Mr. Martin states in order to set up the African Slave Trade, justifications were made on the beliefs that Blacks were subhuman and that Noah cursed his son Ham and all his generations to be Black and Ugly. Martin further states that the Talmud constructed around the AD 500s states that Ham entered the tent and “buggered” raped Noah. And, if this sort of justification was embraced then, could this kind of belief also transfer to the police shootings of Black people today? Based on my research though, I believe that this justification of the Transatlantic Slave Trade System was not formed on the FALSE INTERPRETATION of the Curse of Ham, however, it has much deeper and earlier roots. Most scholars connected to big governments today know very well that the CURSE OF HAM has no justifiable basis with the decision to set up the slave trade but they have used this ancient script that describes a very evil occurrence to foster major conflicts on both the basis of Colorism and genderism. WARNING THOUGH; even though this Judgement of Noah has been deliberated misinterpreted, however, the deeper truths may even render a much worse reaction. But if Black African American DOS continue to ignore the true contents of the Holy Bible about this judgement of Noah, the violence of the slave trade and Black-on-Black encouragement of hate crimes towards each other will never be understood. The actual scriptures that cover this subject carries an immense amount of prehistory and it would take many books to unfold the whole content, however, this would be a brief and concise start. In order to fully understand this aspect of the ancient scriptures too, a scientific approach needs to be addressed with many aspects. So therefore, my brief breakdown might be a confusion for some people because it can be outlined with many, many valid references that I will not present now, however, I will try to add them later. But it would be crucial to present brief timelines for a proper setting of when this judgement was decreed by the Biblical Noah. And the zero point for the timelines of the Bible and all the world would be based upon The Star of Bethlehem. I used this great phenomenon to cross reference todays secular timeline definitions with the Biblical timelines cross reference ancient civilizations with the Bible records.

[4000s bc]—Adam—--[2900s]—Noah’s birth----[2300s]—the flood----[2040s] JUDGMENT

THE CURSE OF CANAAN—GENESIS 10 Introduction & GENESIS 9

[1] Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth:

and unto them were sons born after the flood. [2] The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, . . .

[3] And the sons of Gomer; . . . [5] By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands;

every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

*MN—At this time of THE JUDGEMENT OF NOAH, it was the 2040s BC some three hundred (300) years after the Great World Flood. This means it was the third and fourth generations of people born after the flood and a lot of history, recorded history had already been made. Many of these people had been born, became old and died off even before Noah and his three sons. In Egypt the New Kingdom Period was well established. The Sixth Dynasty had come and gone by this time. The Intermediate Period had become established but was now on the decline. By the time that Moses wrote this book almost a thousand years later, the earth had split but at the time of the world judgement, the earth had not split, it was still one mass!

[6] And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan. . . . [8] And Cush begat Nimrod:

he began to be a mighty one in the earth. [9] He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore

it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

*MN—This marks the massive civilization in Mesopotamia that had been developed and eventually became severely oppressive by this time. It was at the end of the 3rd/4th generations.  

[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh,

in the land of Shinar. [11] Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh,

and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, [12] And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

Out of Greater Babylon went Asshur Shem and his lifetime marks the mid-point or latter part of the 3rd/4th generations. His descendants later overthrew the Black Babylonian Sumerians around the 2200s bc time period. Asshur was bu-cultural and the beginning of the Assyrian Empire [White-Syrian Empire]. He was part-Canaanite. The Syrians were separatists based on colorism. The Northern Syrians [ie Assyrians] separated from the Original Syrians in the south, a country inundated with a lot of critical historical events that needs to be understood in order to understand the major developments of many other civilizations in the ancient world such as the presence of the Arameans and much more. This is the beginning of the post-flood two-city system of trade. To the north of the Sumerians was a very early civilization that formed in connection with the Assyrians and of whom became the vital ‘secret agents’ that infiltrated the land of Cush Ham and overthrew them. So out of the Sumerian civilizations that they developed, a dominant early post-flood culture mainly known as ‘UR’ formed and many people, like Asshur emigrated away from Babylon and set up civilizations based on Black Negro kings of Chaldea Cush Babylon during what is also defined by many other secular terms such as the Chalcolithic Periods and more. There were the Syrians [Shurians] to the west, the Hurrians to the north and etc. and so many people eventually migrated away from Mesopotamia and built other civilizations with the same technologies developed in this Babylonian world.

[13] And Mizraim begat Ludim, …

This is the Biblical ABEL-MIZRAIM of the Bible the man that inherited the northeast land of Africa and much more. Like most ancient civilizations, he would only be one of the origins of this post-flood world—EGYPT. The main origin of the Egyptians though, would be the oldest son of Noah, JAPHETH [Ya-Petah]. Many light skinned Egyptian people today define themselves as AL-MAZRI. The Biblical Mizraim was the son of Ham and his mother was an Original KHETY woman [Black woman descendant of Japheth].

So therefore, the original Egyptians today originate from the land of GUPTA [India] and Egypt in the land of Ham. The other name of MIZRAIM is still dominant today ‘JOSEPH’ [Yosef] and his descendants in the 6th Dynasty and the 11th dynasty carry this amazing name. many men from East India today have this name ‘Joseph’ too. The Bible reveals for some reason, that the Creator favored Mizraim [ie Joseph].

[15] And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth, …

Ah! Here becomes the great mystery that has unfolded overtime. Canaan’s son ‘Heth’ marks a timeline in that he was part JAPHETH and his beginning formations of all his cultures was in the east world.

[16] And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, …

After Sidon and Heth, the other descendants of Canaan are listed by culture due to them being a Matriarchal system.

GENESIS 9

[18] And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth:

and Ham is the father of Canaan. [19] These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was

the whole earth overspread. [20] And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

[21] And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

*MN—the word ‘COVER’ means ‘TO COPULATE’ and in the Bible, in this context, yes, it carries the same meaning. So yes, Noah was molested by A MALE.

[22] And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

Ham, saw THE NAKEDNESS OF HIS FATHER’-

The word ‘NAKEDNESS’ within context is completely defined in the Pentateuch. ‘NAKEDNESS’ within this context means ‘a sexual relationship’. Ham saw ‘His father’s nakedness’. This phrase has been completely defined in the Book of Leviticus and it means that Ham had a sexual relationship with Noah’s wife. Yes. Ham had a relationship with his mother. By this point in time, it was of the 3rd/4th generation and so, this is why the man CANAAN WAS SCRIPTED. Canaan had already been born and was very old by this time. This was a return act that occurred between Noah’s wife [his nakedness] and his own son, Cham. So what the scriptures are revealing would be that Noah’s wife molested her own son and became pregnant and she hid this secret from Noah. Canaan was born and raised up in the east under her oldest son Yapeth. This would be why the Canaanite are said to have ‘come from the east’. Canaan’s early descendants are intermixed with the people of Heth [Yapeth]. Because of this form of incest, giants were born. This kind of dark evil was common though, in the pre-flood world.

[23] And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders,

and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces

were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

So, Ham realized that his father ‘came to’, Noah woke up and even though he was drunk, for the first time, he realized what had been done to him. He was deeply deceived by his sister/wife, the great lady, herself. This point in time of which seems to define a great mecca whereby people came to celebrate some kind of festival and ‘Oh Mighty Is…’ set him up. This would be the origin of the Osiris-Evil Seth-Horus story. Noah was uncovered within his tent and he realized at this time that—Canaan—was NOT his son! Ham realized that his father recognized what was going on in the other part of his tent, and so, he ran out of the tent and got his brothers. So Japheth and Shem ran in the tent and took a garment and did not look upon THE NAKEDNESS OF NOAH. They did not look at the NAKEDNESS of their own mother. But they got in between Noah and Ish… and backed her out of the tent to safety because Noah was going to judge her that moment.

[24] And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.  

[25] And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

WORLD JUDGEMENT: That means that Noah took back the land heritance that he originally gave to Canaan because he was led to believe that Canaan was his son and so, he received ‘the Middle East’ a portion of the land of Ham. Previously, many Canaanites migrated from the east, by and by, and settled in the land of Ham, the land of their inheritance, but after Noah stormed out of his tent and raged at the reality of being ‘uncovered within his tent’, therefore, the land of Canaan was up for grabs by others. Because Asshur-Shem’s maternal origins were Canaan, this country continued to be dominated by the matriarchal system of the Canaanites such as the Amorites. The Mayan records reveal that ‘the great lady’ was impregnated in the ‘ark’.  

[26] And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
[27] God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

This would be the origin of anti-Semitism; hatred against the ‘Blacks and the Jews’ so-to-speak. The Assyrian Empire would be one of many marks that shows how this world judgement of the High Priest of the World was resisted. Because of Japheths respect for the fiasco that unfolded, Noah relaxed an earlier judgement against him. However, Noah did not restore Japheth to his Blessings and Birthright of the high priest as he was the oldest son. This would be due to the definition of an act that marks Japheth’s son ‘GOMER’ and a culture that developed defined as ‘Sodom and GOMER—Gommorah’. At an earlier time, Noah took the blessing from his firstborn son due to HOMOSEXUALITY but amended the judgement at the time of the revelation of Canaan.

GOD SHALL ENLARGE JAPHETH and he shall dwell in THE TENTS OF SHEM

The word ‘tent’ refers to ‘covenant’ and the daughters of Japheth would bond with the priesthood of Shem and out of these unions, the blessing of Japheth would continue eventually. And as long as the descendants of Japheth were a priesthood, they were acknowledged as well. The blessing of the firstborn passed down to Shem, however, it was later revealed that God, chose Melchezidek to be the high priest even during the lifetime of Shem. And the gospel reveals even more.

[28] And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.
[29] And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

So, this revelation about Canaan occurred about forty years before Noah died. Around the 2040s bc, when the Bible timeline places this conflict, secular records show that violence broke out everywhere. Noah headed up, as the high priest of the world, a great war conflict as a result of what happened in his tent. The 11th Dynasty of Egypt, under Nebhebetre Montuhotep II, rose up and became dominant and in Troy to the north there was war. The name of IMHOTEP was revived! Babylon went up in violence and black people were overthrown again and many of them forced marched out of that country, etc. Even today, no one has located the tomb of the famous high priest of Thebes, IMHOTEP, who disappeared from history at the time of the end of the 4th Dynasty pre-flood days! I say this because Noah and Imhotep existed at the very same time! They are one and the same man--High Priest of Thebes. Imhotep was the High Priest of PTAH and Noah named his his oldest son, Japheth that very name!  However, JapHeth's Seth name is KIM and this would be why many eastern people have this name KIM such as in the name Eskima', 'Yakima', etc. and the Koreans have this in their history as well. But even since that time, the Bible reveals that the Assyrians and later the Romans have existed in a rage against the ‘evil Seth’ descendants and therefore, it might be beneficial to relook at the ancient scriptures to better understand what could be going on today. There are a lot of missing pieces to this account though…

There's a lot of information in the post.

I'll say that the "giants" that were in the land had existed for BILLIONS of years.

The very tall and well built stature of the people that the Israelites saw when they entered into Canaan was actually the NORMAL or DECLINED form of the original man!

I believe the DNA of the Black men and women today have been either altered or limited and their size diminished over time.
Originally we were over 7 feet tall and well made.

Infact, if you go to some parts of Africa today like among the Massai people of Kenya you will see extremely tall African people like the original people of Canaan that Israelite invaders witnessed strutting around.

image.jpeg.f83a5a897bf288ee9028bbde6e0bc54c.jpegWorld's Tallest & Smallest People (are neighbors!) - YouTubeimage.jpeg.72c177a1cc12711fd4c3b38c1285d6b5.jpeg

Infact, Columbus and his crew saw a lot of African giants in in the "New World" when they came over here and tried to kill as many of them off as he could.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:44 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I'll say that the "giants" that were in the land had existed for BILLIONS of years.

Well, I cannot go back that far. 

Based on science today, giants can only exist due to DNA sequencing that has been well traced and it's based on incest.

Gigantism is not defined in the same context, though as being tall.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:44 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Columbus and his crew saw a lot of African giants in in the "New World" when they came over here and tried to kill as many of them off as he could.

Oh yes, I agree!

Chev

The "giantism" that exists in rarity among a few Caucasians are just genetic mutations and abnormalities.

But what they're calling "giant" in reference to the people of the past was just normal physical stature for our people.

You look at many of temples, pyramids, ziggurats, and other ancient monuments around the planet and they were obviously built by people of great stature and tremendous strength.  That was the NATURAL state of our people for trillions of years until "you know who" came, lol.

Some say eating meat, grains, and other foods our people shouldn't eat reduced the size of the Black man and woman.
However I'm not sure about this.

Like I said, I believe the DNA of our people was somehow altered to the point that they shrunk in size and physical power.

I'm sure you'd agree that Black people are not as physically superior today as our people were 4 or 5 thousand years ago!

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The "giantism" that exists in rarity among a few Caucasians are just genetic mutations and abnormalities.

@Pioneer1 This is my specialty area of study. I studied GENETICS. GIGANTISM is an abnormality but not being born tall.

My major is Biology, I have a degree, a Bachelors of Science in Biology and so, what I am saying is that the specific genes that determine the various forms of gigantism are distinct and match this abnormality in the distant past as well as today. Gigantism still exist today and is due to incest. Today, it is mostly attributed to cousin-cousin relationships in certain areas of the world where this is still a cultural practice.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm sure you'd agree that Black people are not as physically superior today as our people were 4 or 5 thousand years ago!

Oh yeah! I absolutely agree!!!

Chev

My major is Biology,

Well it SHOULD have been in Comparative Religion, lol.

Gigantism still exist today and is due to incest. Today, it is mostly attributed to cousin-cousin relationships in certain areas of the world where this is still a cultural practice.

There are a lot of abnormalities and mutations that result from incest and people mating too closely with eachother.

Albinism often results from incestuous and near-incestuous relationships.

When Caucasians were in the caves and mountains many of them stayed in very close-knit groups and clans where mothers and sons, sisters and brothers, fathers and daughters routinely had sex with eachother producing retarded and physically disabled children.

This became so common place that when Musa was sent up to civilize them this was one of the first practices he had to put a STOP to.....along with eating raw meat.

Infact, many today STILL like to eat their meat raw. (rare-medium/rare)

Here's What I Do on LifeSpace Productivity and Collaboration Platform |  Here's What I Do on LifeSpace Productivity and Collaboration Platform   The Evolution of Diet - National Geographic

...a hold over from their cave dwelling days.

Incest was STILL practiced in Europe from a long time even among much of the Royalty with the kings, princesses, dukes, ect....

If you look at many of the old paintings of royal European society you'll see people with funny shaped heads, eyes too close together, 7 fingers on one hand and only 2 big thumbs on the other.....all resulting from incest.

Infact, in parts of the United States today where there are no AfroAmericans or other people of color around to witness  it, incest is VERY common.
....almost religious

Hillbilly Science | Ruth Culver Community Library

"Come  'err guurrrl.
You gotta purty mouf on you!" 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Well it SHOULD have been in Comparative Religion, lol.

LOL! Thank you!

There are a lot of abnormalities and mutations that result from incest and people mating too closely with eachother.

Albinism often results from incestuous and near-incestuous relationships.

Yes, I absolutely agree.

When Caucasians were in the caves and mountains...

Musa was sent up to civilize them this was one of the first practices he had to put a STOP to.....along with eating raw meat.

These White Caucasians were NOT in the caves and mountains by themselves and your statements about this 'Caucasian Musa' is still not supported by references however,

@Pioneer1 the very caves, mountains, and eating raw meat, blood, etc. was heavily practiced by African Caucasian people in the Caucasus and etc. too. 

REFERENCE:

THE BOOK OF LEVITICUS

CORRECTION:

I need to make a major correction here, in my research. For many years I have turned this scripture over and over and I made the error of not relooking at my references before I shared this topic. The scripture in point would be GENESIS 9:21 and also the supporting scripture within the same chapter, GENESIS 9:24. I initially had no intentions of getting online today because I am busy this week, but after I saw that I needed to edit, I decided to sign on today. 

It has been years since I looked at this subject of the Judgement of Noah, and I published this brief write-up without looking at my reference sources of which I had not looked at for years. However, afterwards, I did look at some of my references and as routine, I shared it with my husband and he just now confirmed by error. I said to him, "Man! You let me get on the World Wide Web and put out this poison!' LOL. For years, I would flip back and forth and was not sure of the full revelation that pertained to Ham and his son Canaan and of that awful event written about that occurred in the tent of Noah. It would be obvious that Ham was one of the main perpetrators however, I was not sure about Canaan being in the tent. But now, only after I returned to the Book of LEVITICUS to verify that reference source, I now can see clearly the complete truth as to what the scriptures in Genesis Chapter 9 verses 21 and 24 pertained to. For years, I questioned whether or not the 'younger son' was either Ham or Canaan but now, I realize the reference absolutely refers to Cham [i.e. Ham] and the term 'uncovered' detailed with in the context of the event was completely explained to refer to Ham and Noah's wife. Canaan was indeed the product of this horrible relationship but on that day, he was not in the tent. When Noah realized that 'he was NOT the baby daddy', however, he pronounced judgement against Canaan, because as other scriptures reveal, Canaan operated in stealth against Noah as well to keep that dark secret hidden. He was regarded on equal level as his own father Ham and Noah's legitimate sons. But when Noah realized that he had been deceived, however, he past world judgement again that day, and took back the land inheritance that he originally gave to Canaan situated within the land of Ham, of which today we know as 'the Middle East'. 

So therefore, the reference source of the book of LEVITICUS sheds full light on the dark event and Canaan was not in the tent to approach Noah that day, however, the phrase was a supportive statement to the act of Ham and Noah's wife which indeed was also the mother of Ham. And so, the Book of LEVITICUS would be one major source that confirms what happened:

[21] And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
[22] And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
[23] And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
[24] And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what
his younger son had done unto him.
[25] And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

The Book of LEVITICUS was written abt 1400s BC almost a thousand years after this dark act occurred, a time when it was also written that Noah woke up from being drunk and realized what was occurring in his tent between his wife and his son Ham. So, Ham went out of the tent and summoned his brothers and they came into the tent and did not look upon their mother who was 'caught in the act' and they covered her with a garment and back her away from Noah. The Book of LEVITICUS gives more detail into the scriptures that referred to this act:

[6] None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

[7] The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother;

thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. [8] The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. ...

*Something happened to the rest of what I just typed. 

[6] None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

[7] The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother;

thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. [8] The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. ...

[20Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.

LEVITICUS 18:6-8 and 20.

[11] And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness:

both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
LEVITICUS 20.11

This scripture reveals that it was HAM  that had 'uncovered his father's nakedness and this scripture reveals too that Noah was not victimized by sodomy; it merely supports the other scripture in that there was an act of adultery and incest that had occurred.

And I relooked at the definition of the word 'to cover' and it further confirms and defines the act of a copulation of a male in a male/female relationship:

Cover Definition

6ato copulate with (a female animal)a horse covers a mare

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cover

To copulate with (said of certain male animals such as dogs and horses). quotations 

I would like to have my bitch covered next spring.

The stallion has not covered the mare yet.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cover

Chev

the very caves, mountains, and eating raw meat, blood, etc. was heavily practiced by African Caucasian people in the Caucasus and etc. too

What a minute!

Are you telling me that African's used to live in the caves and eat raw meat and blood???

Do you have any RECEIPTS for this information?

First time I've heard anything like that.