Chevdove: Your Blue-Eyed Black People......

@Chevdove

I was listening to this recent lecture by Dr. Wesley Muhammad and I thought of you:

Dr. Wesley Muhammad and Blue Eyed Black People

image.jpeg.ad818b9e0f251fdafb0ca60f2a04aa80.jpeg  image.jpeg.c6bd2f5cbf6f02ca2a43137cb5a20698.jpeg    image.jpeg.4fbd4e4f06b6f323e55e078c13586a54.jpeg

The bulk of the discussion about Black people who naturally have blue eyes takes place between the 3 hour and 54 minute mark and the 4 hour and 11 minute mark.

You may or may not be interested in the rest of the lecture  which is nearly 6 hours long....but that area is about the blue eyes and the genome traits you often talk about.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You may or may not be interested in the rest of the lecture  which is nearly 6 hours long....but that area is about the blue eyes and the genome traits you often talk about.

Yes, @Pioneer1 wow. 6 hours is a long lecture!

But, he said to affect that 'Only selective breeding can produce blonde hair and blue eyes'. Yes, that is exactly what I have been saying. 

THANK YOU.

However, when he started talking about Moses civilizing 'White' Caucasians in the Caucasus, and being confined to caves, I had to stop because as you know, I do not support that at all. 

He believes in the White man's findings on the La Braya man, but then, he adds so much confusion. 

Pioneer1 the Blonde hair, blue-eyed Blacks were not that concentrated in Europe, but the same scientist that released the information on the La Braya man, states that the African-typed Black men found to have blonde hair and blue eyes are found in grave sites concentrated in and around the Black Sea area, NOT Europe and not Scandinavia part of Europe.

Dr. Wesley is adding on to the findings of the La Braya man found in the cave in Europe. Yes, I believe that those types of Black-African-typed people were in Europe to though, but not in great concentrations.

He spoke a lot about the Vitamin D hype, of which I too understand why this would not be true but there are other aspects that are true though, but White Supremacist have caused confusion.

Dr. Wesley is quoted in that piece you selected for me to hear by saying that "Whites are not human"; now Pioneer1 that is so wrong.

Pioneer1, I'd like to know your feelings on the two men that were gunned down while protesting against the shooting of the Black man Jacob Blake in Wisconsin?

Chev

Dr. Wesley is quoted in that piece you selected for me to hear by saying that "Whites are not human"; now Pioneer1 that is so wrong.

To be honest I'll have to go over it again because I don't remember Dr. Wesley HIMSELF saying this.  
I heard sister Janita (the host) attribute that statement, but I didn't hear HIM say it directly.  
Infact, right after she attributed that to him he said they ARE a variant of humanity.  

As for me personally, ofcourse I believe Caucasians are indeed human beings.

Pioneer1, I'd like to know your feelings on the two men that were gunned down while protesting against the shooting of the Black man Jacob Blake in Wisconsin?

It's terrible.

I saw the videos of both men being killed and the third one being shot.

I posted the videos of the last 2 men that that 17 year old kid shot, but the video of the FIRST man he killed I didn't post because I judged that it may be a little too violent for some people to view.

Like I said it was terrible how those 3 Caucasians were shot but I also feel that more AfroAmericans should have been out there to help the Caucasiasn who ARE willing to fight for us.

You know Chev, I'm getting a little tired of the indifference and non caring attitude of so many of our people.

You look at these marches and you see far more Caucasians out there shouting and raising sand than AfroAmericans.

You look at how Caucasians have been raising hell in Portland and Seattle for nearly 3 months straight.

But what the hell are most Black folks busy doing?

The Caucasian kid who shot those people was only 17 years old...kept up with current events...and got involved.
But look around in your community and at what the average 50 year old AfroAmerican is talking about and is concerned about.

The entire world is in a battle for or against White supremacy and you got silly negroes running around seminars about investing in Bitcoin.

Businessman holding golden Bitcoin, Ticker Symbol BTC and dollar banknotes,  finance money bitcoin concept.: Royalty-free images, photos and pictures

Totally out of touch with reality.

Focused on any and everything except what they SHOULD be focused on.

I said this about a month ago and I'll say it again,  If negroes keep on with this indifferent "not caring" attitude they have towards what's really happening in the world....if they keep burying their heads in the sand, laying on the couch, getting high, and wasting time going back and forth over NON-SENSE.....they better not be surprised if the SINCERE (key word) Caucasians who are out in the streets marching and fighting for THEM right now decided to  STOP because it's too risky.
...and leave them to the racist armed Caucasians they didn't know existed because they were too busy gossiping on Instagram.

African american woman using smartphone at home. black people. woman  texting with mobile phone while sitting on the couch | Premium Photo
  "Oh no he DIDN'T just bring his butt over to her house knowing Javon was go be there too!"

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I heard sister Janita (the host) attribute that statement, but I didn't hear HIM say it directly.  
Infact, right after she attributed that to him he said they ARE a variant of humanity.  

Oh well, because he did NOT refute it, then he most likely said it! And his response shows that he was making 'a partial retraction' which is so wrong. 

He needs to make a full retraction.

As for me personally, ofcourse I believe Caucasians are indeed human beings.

I am absolutely humbled by your response here, and respect you so much for your statements on humanity @Pioneer1 however, I hope that you elaborate some more eventually because in the past, you made other contradicting statements. 

...I also feel that more AfroAmericans should have been out there to help the Caucasiasn who ARE willing to fight for us.

AfroAmericans have always been up front in my experience. Media doesn't always show this. But, I have been deeply hurt by Black-on-Black hatred, nevertheless, there has always been AfroAmericans that have come running to the front lines for the Black plight. 

You look at these marches and you see far more Caucasians out there shouting and raising sand than AfroAmericans.

@Pioneer1 That is NOT true. Don't let media deceive you.

I would not judge you that way, if you tell me that you have not been in the streets protesting.

Chev

Oh well, because he did NOT refute it, then he most likely said it! And his response shows that he was making 'a partial retraction' which is so wrong. 

He needs to make a full retraction.

Lol.......
Well, Dr. Wesley is a high ranking member of the Nation of Islam.  They TEACH that White people are "devils" so I don't think he's going to wear himself out repudiating the idea that they aren't human.

As I said, I believe they are human beings....
But perhaps if Caucasians collectively acted more HUMANE in the first place...you wouldn't have so many people questioning their humanity.

Should a rapist be insulted that the woman he raped called him a "monster"?

AfroAmericans have always been up front in my experience. Media doesn't always show this. But, I have been deeply hurt by Black-on-Black hatred, nevertheless, there has always been AfroAmericans that have come running to the front lines for the Black plight. 

Maybe we should get more of OUR OWN media out there so we can show it ourselves, because I'm sure not seeing a lot of AfroAmericans out at these protests COMPARED to Caucasians.
Yeah it's a lot of us, but in comparison to the amount of Whites....it's minute.

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing as these protests begin to get more violent; but it sends the message to some Caucasians that THEY care more about racial injustice and police brutality than the very Black men being victimized.

I would not judge you that way, if you tell me that you have not been in the streets protesting.

Lol, well I certainly hope not....because I HAVEN'T been in the streets protesting.
Nor do I plan to.

I don't know what kind of "men"  can see their family members get murdered and shot down on video and want to come on television crying and "forgive" the killers.

Even give the killers a HUG like  Botham Jean's brother did that woman in court.

By the Grace of The SUPREME BEING it has never happened, but if someone shot MY son or father down in the streets and I found out who it was I'm not going to go out with a sign marching, holding hands,  and protesting.

Whoever did it better be locked up immediately for THEIR own protection!

I'll leave it at that......  ((serious look))