Auntie I Don't Want You To Be Married Soon Available in AudioBook Format

Yes. Kenlyn and I were working on getting the Audio files uploaded to Authors Republic. I am excited to announce that Auntie I Don't Want You to Be Married is currently under review by Authors Republic and soon to be available for purchase.

I want to thank @Troy for his timely information. and will update you as the process moves forward. I'm fired up and ready to go!!!!556840168_2020-08-29(2).thumb.png.1283a062ebeba452747366f1128424a9.png

• Like 1

When you are new you may miss some of the requirements. 

" reviewing your title "Auntie I Don’t Want You To Get Married: Danielle Girl of New York" and there are a few issues that need to be fixed before we can send it out for distribution.

Issue: Title stated in the opening track does not match the title on the cover image or the title that is listed in the metadata. Everything must match 100%

Issue: The opening track cannot contain a dedication. The dedication must be placed in a separate track

Issue: Incorrect spacing. Each audio file must have 1 second of silence at the beginning and 3 to 5 seconds of silence at the very end"

I had our voice talent make the adjustments and I resubmitted it this afternoon. I will keep you posted on the progress.
  • Thanks 1