Niecy Nash Get's Married....To Another Woman!

Niecy Nash Comes Out, Gets Married, Introduces Wife to World

Actress and comedian Niecy Nash surprised fans Monday posting a photo  of her wedding. The star is known for her appearances on shows like Claws, Scream Queens, and Reno 911!.

Niecy Nash wedding

"Mrs. Carol Denise Betts," Nash wrote to Twitter. Though she's known popularly as Niecy Nash, the actress's legal name is Carol Denise. She was previously married to Jay Tucker and Don Nash. 

In the photo, Nash appears in a wedding gown, having clearly just been wed to Jessica Betts, who also appears in the photo. Betts is a musician. The two had not publicly been known as a couple prior to the post. Nash was not publicly known to be queer either, though she played a lesbian doctor on The Mindy Project in 2014. She notably kissed Mindy Kaling as a part of the role.

https://www.out.com/weddings/2020/8/31/niecy-nash-comes-out-gets-married-introduces-wife-world

Interesting.............

I find it very interesting because her previous two marriages were to MEN:

image.jpeg.3836f97c3583b8f173462fc81053f0e4.jpeg
Husband #1:   Don Nash  (and Niecy)

image.jpeg.a79a21c0b957beceb40bb16537d8b5d5.jpeg
Husband #2:  Jay Tucker (and Niecy)

This raises a lot of questions for me.

First of all, Niecy is 50 years old.
How long did she KNOW she found females attractive instead of (or along with) men?

*Was Niecy BORN homosexual as many claim a person has to be?
Because if she was, this isn't 1960 it's 2020 and being lesbian has been socially acceptable (not liked by everyone obviously, but still acceptable and tolerated) in this society for over 30 years!
So why would a person in this day and age who KNEW they were homosexual  SUPPRESS those desires and tendencies until their late 40s?

*Or did she TURN homosexual at some point in her life?
And if this is the case, wouldn't this support the belief that some people can TURN or BE MADE homosexual?

Also, I find it interesting that if you look at their wedding photo, Niecy is dressed in a stereotypical white wedding dress while her new "wife" Jessica Betts is shown wearing a SUIT typically worn by men, with her hair cut down low and lined up in a style typically worn by men.  Niecy also took Bett's LAST NAME which is something a woman typically does when marrying a man.
This makes me wonder does Niecy actually like WOMEN or does she like women who ACT like men?

I'm also curious to hear what our resident "Conservative" has to say about this homosexual marriage.....LOL.

For years I've watched "Black Conservatives" on television, on radio, and on the internet rant and rave about the collapse of the Black family and how we've lost our family values.   They've blamed almost all of the ills of the Black community on the breakdown of the traditional family and not having enough FATHERS in the home.

Well, this marriage is certainly isn't your "traditional" Black family.

Now will we see the Black Conservatives keep it 100%💯 and hold true to their conservative values and voice their disagreements to Ms Nash's  Mrs Betts' marriage and condemn it as NOT EVEN A MARRIAGE at all?

Or will they do what most of us EXPECT for them to do....which is keep their mouths shut about this, move on, and focus on the lack of Black fathers in the home since criticizing Black men in this society is "safer" for them.

Troy

If I hadn't accepted her marriage as a fact, I wouldn't be starting a thread about it.

But I would answer your question WITH a question.........why does SHE and those pushing this story in the media care what other's think?

She's the one who felt it necessary to tweet out to everyone that she just got married to a woman and post photos of it all over the place.  

I found nearly a dozen articles about it on today alone on the Bing search engine, so obviously SOMEONE is trying to give this event as much attention as they can.

And as a man..... don't you find it atleast somewhat interesting that after nearly 50 years of living and years of being married to men....ALL OF A SUDDEN she's got a taste for women?

What if you found out next week that your ex had found a new love and was planning to get married....TO A WOMAN?
Besides being happy for her, how would YOU feel?

@Pioneer1 for the most part I completely ignore celebrity behavior. There are a number of reasons for this, but one is the fact that you found "nearly a dozen articles" on this event. That should tell you something that you probably already already know.

The media are not at all interested in sharing information that is important or that we need to know. They are DEFINITELY not gonna do anything to promote what one would describe as traditional family values when it comes to Black people.

As previously discussed you have to look very hard to find "news" about a successful Black woman marrying a ADOS man.  That is not considered newsworthy; it has to be dysfunctional or nontraditional in order for the media to run with it. For example, without even trying, I'm aware that Will and Jada Smith have an open marriage and his boy dresses like a girl. 

I'm aware of Niecey Nash's marriage to a girl. I would have thought her spouse was a guy judging by the photo.  She looks like Lakeith Stanfield.

Troy

I'm aware of Niecey Nash's marriage to a girl. I would have thought her spouse was a guy judging by the photo.  She looks like Lakeith Stanfield.

Lol.....
That's part of the point I was making in my previous post.  She married all men in the past, and now she marries a woman who LOOKS like a man.  

So does she REALLY like women?
Or does she like women who ACT like men?

Or does she really like men but is only PRETENDING to like women for a particular reason?

This is what Neely Fuller Jr. means about sexual CONFUSION and how they are pushing it on our community.

As you alluded to......

Niecy is no teenager.
The fact that she's JUST NOW doing this at 50 years old and broadcasting it all over the planet is for ATTENTION like most celebrities.

Someone is encouraging her to ACT like she likes women and continue to promote this narrative in the AfroAmerican community to influence OTHER women to do the same thing.

You have one group pushing AfroAmerican women to leave AfroAmerican men and marry Caucasian men.......

4 Important Rules for White Men Dating Black Women

"Why yall mad????"

And you have another group pushing AfroAmerican women to leave AfroAmerican men and marry EACHOTHER.

image.jpeg.c5322b9345f8143a50d10075b9ad1b61.jpeg   Stud for stud' and the evolution of black Atlanta lesbian dating

"Come get some'a dis  W.A.P. "                                             

The message is being sent loud and clear to Black women:

Choose whoever you like.....as long as it's not a Black man!

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Choose whoever you like.....as long as it's not a Black man!

I'm not gonna argue that point, because it is far too easy to find celebrations of gay and interracial relationships.  Again I celebrate love now matter how it looks.

But based upon my observations, which starts from the world of books, you have to look too hard to find celebrations of love between to heterosexual ADOS individuals.  It is like these relationships, which are the majority in the country, are boring, passe, and unworthy of celebrating.

Maybe I'll created a category for Black Heterosexual ADOS Love Stories (literary fiction and nonfiction)  Anyone know of any? 

Troy

Again I celebrate love now matter how it looks.

But based upon my observations, which starts from the world of books, you have to look too hard to find celebrations of love between to heterosexual ADOS individuals.  It is like these relationships, which are the majority in the country, are boring, passe, and unworthy of celebrating.

Well Neely Fuller Jr. has addressed this issue that you're speaking of on MANY occasions by saying that the White Supremacists are trying to manipulate Black people and people of color in general by convincing them that regular old fashioned sex is too "boring" and "limited".
The White Supremacist are trying to CONFUSE people of color by having them scatter their "love" and sexuality all over the place.

Sex with the same sex.
Sex with trees.
Sex with family members.
Sex with the family pets
Sex with a rock.

Just....all over the place with their sexuality.

That's what happens when you celebrate love NO MATTER how it looks.....lol.

There is a massive plan to  to cause CONFUSION among our people.

When the men and women no longer know their NATURAL roles in society they end up doing the wrong things, taking the wrong actions, and then arguing with and blaming eachother for the conditions they are in.

Now you may say in the beginning.....what's wrong with a Black man putting on a dress and calling himself a "female" if that's how he feels??

But 10 years later, when you have AfroAmerican men being shot down in the streets by racist Caucasians and instead of standing up and defending the community they want to go out shopping for a nice pair of high-heels to go with their new Sunday dress.....then you will REALIZE the terrible price of allowing sexual confusion to fester in the community.

This subjects are so silly. Most Black Men are married to Black Women. In terms of Sexual Activity that’s between them and the Lord. Just because a few people deviate from the norm, our responsibility is to point to what works. 

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Unless you want to here what the Bible says.

@Pioneer1 I am so vain. I thought you were talking about me as being the token Conservative in residence.

Daniel

The Old Testament is only useful in terms of validation of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It serves to convict while Jesus liberates.

Those are nice and "thoughtful" sounding words, but are they the TRUTH?

In other words.....
Did JESUS say that about himself, or did YOU and modern Christians say that ABOUT him?

The Jesus I read about in the Bible DID NOT say he came to replace the law with "liberation" but that he came to FULFILL it.

In other words, ALL of the commandments under the Old Testament are supposed to STILL be obeyed by those who CLAIM to follow Jesus.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

@Pioneer1 the liberation is from death. He fulfills the law by paying the penalty of sin. Hence the Blood of the Lamb.

If Jesus liberated humanity from death, why are human's STILL dying?

Also, what does this have to do with YOU....as a believer....not obeying the  laws that were COMMANDED for you to obey in the Old Testament?
Jesus never told you to do that.

15 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Most Married Black Men are married to Black Women. Wise guy.

This tells me you COMPLETELY missed my point. 

What I'm describing is the over representation of interracial and homosexual relationships in the media and how hetrosexual ADOS Black men are underrepresented -- unless we are providing entertainment through dysfunctional behavior, criminal activity, victims of violence, playing sports, or singing and dancing.

Daniel

You are not equipped for this conversation.

20 years ago I wouldn't have understood your unwillingness to criticize or even discuss Niecy's homosexual union to another woman.

I would have thought this was something Black Conservatives would be all over the Black media chomping at the bit at as an example of the breakdown of the Black family and the "last days".....lol.

But as I've gotten older and wiser I now UNDERSTAND why they are silent.
Because their Caucasian masters who control the Conservative movement TOLD them to keep their mouths shut on it.

Like most Black Conservatives you don't get YOUR values and morals from the Bible....you get them from the Caucasian (in your case Republican Caucasians).
So it's easy now to see....as I predicted a few posts above...that you'd find an excuse to justify NOT condemning or even criticizing the lesbian union.

Just remember Daniel, when you're willing to sell-out your values and morals for money and connections.....you never know WHAT you may be asked to accept, keep your mouth shut about, or even endorse next........

Homosexuality today,  incest and pedophilia tomorrow.

In The Money “African Americans and Financial Literacy” : ThyBlackMan

"Yeah I saw him hanging around schools staring at kids but....
Hey, that's just between him and the Lord.
I ain't got NOTHING to do with it.
Jesus loves everybody...including him!

Now if you'll excuse me....
I have to finish counting this money I was paid for speaking at the Republican Convention"

Troy

What I'm describing is the over representation of interracial and homosexual relationships in the media and how hetrosexual ADOS Black men are underrepresented -- unless we are providing entertainment through dysfunctional behavior, criminal activity, victims of violence, playing sports, or singing and dancing.

Lol.......
Ever thought you would have to be explaining this to a "Conservative"????

I'm curious Troy, you watched that Uncle Tom video by Larry Elder.........
I'm sure Larry...like most Black Conservatives...spent much of the video complaining about the problems in the Black community; but BESIDES blaming lack of fathers in the home and religiously supporting the Democrats..............did he actually complain about any other problems or issues facing the AfroAmerican community?

I'm especially curious as to whether or not he touched on the issues of homosexuality, transgenderism, and autism.

I watched the movie twice but don't recall any mention of homosexuality.

The perspective I shared (which you highlighted in red) is not conservative.  Conservatives usually resort to victim blaming and say, "the media would not cover Blacks that way if they did not behave that way."

Cries of media bias is reserved for white conservative dysfunction, not Black.

@Pioneer1 we don’t have PC police in Christianity. Those who try to be are wrong. Just that simple. You are confusing focus on oneself with silent consent. That’s a inaccurate conclusion.

You don’t understand Black people. Blacks are conservative by Nature when you are talking about Baby Boomers and older. If you look outside of America you would find anti-homosexual attitudes and actions among all political sides. 

I have no obligation by Christian Duty to go beyond stating that the Bible says Homosexuality is wrong. Just like sex out of wedlock. I don’t need to go beyond that and that has nothing to do with politics. That’s a religious stance. 

I won’t go to a church that performs same sex unions. I think that’s a violation of my religious freedom.

Also if you focus on strengthening the Nuclear and Extended family all those other issues will be dealt with.

You don’t understand me at all. I am not about criticism. I am about developing and working on freedom.

Troy

Conservatives usually resort to victim blaming and say, "the media would not cover Blacks that way if they did not behave that way."

I'm not sure if you meant that in a sarcastic way, but I'm going to presume that you didn't and say.......

Over the past 20 years or so many Conservatives have learned to REVERSE ROLES and FLIP THE SCRIPT so to speak.

Where in the 70s and 80s it was the Left and especially AfroAmericans who were complaining about media bias and racism in the media...around the mid-1990s the Conservatives started playing the victim and claiming "media bias" themselves.
THEY started complaining about a "liberal leftists" media out to push a leftist agenda.

When we as AfroAmericans talk about media bias (those who still do) we MEAN it.
When Conservatives talk about media bias and liberal media it's a STRATEGY to play victim and force the media to be even MORE racist to placate them.

But thank you for the statement on Larry's movie.

It's just like I expected......
He stuck to "the script" of just blaming Black men and the Democrat party for all of AfroAmerica's troubles.....because it's safe for him to do so.

He knew if he went anywhere near transgenderism or said something negative about Black women his little documentary wouldn't have even left the studio....lol.

Daniel

I understand all you say.

But like I said, Black Conservatives need to be careful with whom they pledge their allegiance to and what they are willing to accept or......keep their mouths shut about.

Don't be surprised if 20 years from now you see so-called Black Conservative men on television giving speeches at the Republican National convention talking about:

Black man in a dress at the Oscars... - YouTube

"This ain't the OLD Republican Party!
This ain't your Daddy's Republican Party anymore, honey!
This is the NEW Republican Party.
We've changed.
We've evolved.
We've grown.
Yes I'm Black, I'm Conservative, and I'm Christian too!
I reads my Bible every day and I don't see condemnation but salvation and  liberation!"

Because they....like the Black "Conservatives" before them....decided it was better to get PAID instead of standing by their moral principles.
When you START selling out your morals and principles for money or a talk-show or an office, there is no limit to what else you'll sell out for.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

@Pioneer1 you are wrong. You keep trying to equate celebrities with the grassroots.

And this whole paid thing? Most Blacks don’t get paid to be conservative.

AfroAmericans don't have to be paid to be MORAL, but don't conflate MORALITY with CONSERVATISM.

AfroAmericans have always been MORAL (infact... @Troy lol....the word "morals" actually come from the Moors).  Our morals weren't tied to a political party.

Conservatism...which was a political movement....in the 1980s under Reagan started aligning themselves with religion and morality in order to gain more voters and THAT'S how Conservatism started being associate with religion, family values, and the church.

Before then, there was no connection.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Conservatism...which was a political movement....in the 1980s under Reagan started aligning themselves with religion and morality in order to gain more voters and THAT'S how Conservatism started being associate with religion, family values, and the church

You are demonstrating the problem with the 1619 Project. By not choosing the proper framework you can arrive at the wrong conclusions. Good morals are Conservative. That’s what any Conservative Party would have at its core. Religion is at the core of transmitting Good morals.

Cultural Marxist and Political pundits try to frame it in the context of Reagan but Black involvement predates that. Conservativism is the natural state of all rational humans. Now if you want to talk Parties, which you don’t participate in, Blacks need to reclaim the Republican Party like we are doing with Trump.

Daniel

Good morals are Conservative. That’s what any Conservative Party would have at its core. Religion is at the core of transmitting Good morals.

Conservative simply means preserving the traditions of a society.  In the case of the United States, those traditions revolve around the "values" of racism, sexism, and the exploitation of workers.    Nearly all of the policies that Republicans propose and enact revolve around THOSE values despite their rhetoric on religious values.

Except for being pretty much intolerant of any religion outside of Christianity and to a lesser extent Judaism, the American tradition had little concern for religion and morality in general.  

Cultural Marxist and Political pundits try to frame it in the context of Reagan but Black involvement predates that. Conservativism is the natural state of all rational humans. Now if you want to talk Parties, which you don’t participate in, Blacks need to reclaim the Republican Party like we are doing with Trump.

Interesting choice of words......

However you can't "reclaim" something you never possessed to begin with.
Even during the Lincoln/Reconstruction Era the Republican Party has ALWAYS been controlled by Caucasians.  
AfroAmerican participation in it is like a small boat that rises and falls with the tide, having very little control over the ocean it's rolling with.

You can thank Franklin D. Roosevelt for boldly grabbing AfroAmericans by the waist and pulling them out of the arms of the Republican Party like a woman in an abusive relationship.

Daniel

Oh, but I AM a voter.....lol.
I just don't vote in the National Election, because I don't see it as legitimate.

Asking me to participate in and give credibility to a system that I see as fraudulent is akin to asking me to give money to a homeless man who smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day.

Doing the right thing...for the wrong people...is no longer the right thing.

*Lesson in Philosophy

There are SOME moral absolutes (raping someone is never justified), but most morality is dependent on CONTEXT.

Killing a person is USUALLY wrong, but is justified if the victim was in the process of murdering 30 innocents.
CONTEXT  is what makes the right "wrong" and the wrong "right".

Not only is the National Election STAGED because it has already been decided by the Bilderberg Group who will become the next President; but even if you don't believe that....as you alluded to it's the ELECTORAL votes that elect the President, not the popular votes.  Hilary had nearly 3 million votes more in 2016 yet she STILL didn't get in office, which shows you the corruption of the process that doesn't honor the will of the majority of voters.

It's a rigged game.

AfroAmericans should focus on voting in LOCAL elections like the city, county, school board, sheriffs' department, ect....
We should be sending registered  INDEPENDENTS to office with a CLEAR AGENDA for them to carry out from those who voted them in, along with a clear penalty if they fail to do so.

Daniel

There’s nothing wrong with the Electoral College. Give me a break. 

Let me give you a fact instead....

The Electoral College is not "the people".
And their will is not necessarily the will of "the people".

This is evidenced by the fact that on at least 2 occasions (2000 and 2016) the majority of "the people" voted for one Presidential candidate while the Electoral College voted for and installed another.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:09 AM, daniellegfny said:

Blacks are conservative by Nature

Really? How do you come to make the broad generalization about people based solely upon their skin color?

On 9/4/2020 at 10:07 AM, Pioneer1 said:

the word "morals" actually come from the Moors

😆 Mor >> as  in "Moronic.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:38 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Conservative simply means preserving the traditions of a society.  In the case of the United States, those traditions revolve around the "values" of racism, sexism, and the exploitation of workers.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Pioneer I agree with @daniellegfny you should vote. 

Danielle I agree with Pioneer the electoral college is not a good idea for a at least two good reasons.  It was designed to give slave holding states more representation in national elections and the idea that someone can lose the popular vote by 3 million and still win is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

Daniel

NewsFlash there is nothing inherently wrong with that in a Representative Government. Learn the game and win.

Or learn that the game is RIGGED and stop enabling it by participating in it.

Do we have Slave holding states now? 

Yes.
Every state with a prison labor force is a "slave holding" state.

Slavery wasn't ended, it was just transmuted by the 13th Amendment.

Troy

I do vote, just not in the National Election.
I tend to vote locally when there's a candidate whom I believe will deliver on the issues I'm concerned with.

On 9/7/2020 at 4:51 AM, daniellegfny said:

I vote and I will continue vote. My suggestion is to stop listening and reading racially radical material and participate in the electoral process.

I have participated and still participate in different roles and functions of the process. This election was the first as a donor. 

If you want to vote, go on ahead and vote!
If you want to give your money to rich racists who already have all of the money they need, give as much money as you'd like!
It's YOUR money........I'm not going to stop you.

My question is, what constructive change do you think YOUR personal participation has had on the National political process?

This Week In Black Love: Niecy Nash Makes It Official With Jessica Betts & More

This Week In Black Love: Niecy Nash Makes It Official With Jessica Betts & More

Love conquered all this week, and its not hard to see why.

Claws actress Niecy Nash shocked the world after revealing that she’d married singer Jessica Betts in a very private ceremony attended by their closest family and friends. While Nash has yet to do any interviews about her new marriage or how she and her new wife met, she and Betts have been dropping some wedding gems on our timelines that we can’t get enough of.

https://www.essence.com/love/this-week-in-black-love-niecy-nash-jessica-betts/

She still hasn't explained how they met nor has anyone asked her WHEN she knew she liked women.

I wouldn't be surprised if BOTH of them were paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to get married and ACT like they are in love with each other.

Why?

To encourage more and more younger AfroAmerican girls to grow up and do the same thing.

Daniel

Your vote doesn't count.

I told you the Bilderberg Group decides who will be the next president, not the voters.

They wanted Jeb Bush to get in, but he wasn't cold blooded enough so they tossed him to the side and went with Agent Orange.

Why do you support a man who calls Americans who sign up to join the military "suckers" and those who get killed "losers" ?

Daniel

I don’t care what you believe. I know my vote counted.

Man, you sound like Big Money Grip from Sanford And Son talking about you don't care....lol.

image.jpeg.58197d4105bedf064ee0f3e2020ca566.jpeg

"I don't care what NONE of you say!
I KNOW Lamont is my son!"

I also know you are either uninformed or are attempting to be deliberately misleading.   The military spending speaks louder. Also Biden has said he was going to raise my taxes and gas prices. I like the work Trump has done. 

Oh, you like the work he's done?

Let's take a look a what we KNOW he's done for the military so far:

1. He knew that Russia was paying Afghans to kill U.S. troops and covered it up pretending he didn't know anything about it.

2.  When Iran shot missiles to U.S. military bases in Iraq and seriously injured U.S. troops....he didn't retaliate but instead dismissed them as having mild headaches.

3. He called U.S. troops who signed up and served "fools" for doing so and those who got killed "suckers" for doing so.

These are all PROVEN FACTS confirmed by multiple media and credible sources.

One can only IMAGINE what would have happened to Obama if he had done any one of the 3 above.
Even fellow Democrats would have turned away from him and disavowed him.

Since you like the work he's done so far, you'll be MADLY in love with him by the time Putin becomes the new Emperor, all the children are learning Russian, and Russian troops are standing guard on every street corner...lol.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if BOTH of them were paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to get married and ACT like they are in love with each other.

Man, I thought I was cynical 🤣

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

He called U.S. troops who signed up and served "fools" for doing so and those who got killed "suckers" for doing so.

OK I'm noTrump supporter, but but the has a point the media is biased -- This allegation is not a "proven fact" there is no one who will go on the record and say her heard him say. Even if he did say it, so what? Sure it was a stupid comment because some of those "suckers" were drafted. Everyone says stupid things.

The public knows this and some may even agree with him even though they have enough sense to keep that though to themselves.

The problem is our biased media.  Trump is a media creation they covered his campaign 24/7 ignoring more serious candidates -- solely for ratings. Now they chase after every thing trump dangles in front of them even covering every innate tweet.  The media is biased -- they will do anything for ratings.

Trump's chances of winning are even stronger than 2016. Thanks media.

Daniel

Bogus information.

Lol, you call it "bogus" but I believe you actually know it's true.

Plenty of credible news outlets and sources have reported this as a fact so there is no REAL argument about it.

You're denying it NOT because you don't really believe it but because you either don't care about those troops OR your support of Trump vastly outweighs your care for and support of those troops.

Troy

We can talk about media bias all day long but when FOX NEWS is reporting on Trump saying this.....lol...come on.

What some people are calling anti-Trump bias is actually a FRUSTRATED media attempting to do it's duty by calling out the criminal and treasonous behavior of a man in office that Congress and the Supreme Court refuse to remove.

Imagine an abusive household where a mother is starving and beating the hell ouf of her children and when they tell the police or social workers they all act like there is nothing they can do about it or that their "hands are tied".  Pretty soon all the children can do is jump up and down and cry and scream and point out the abuse and HOPE those with enough power to do something about it....eventually will.