If Being Black Is All About Culture And Thought.....Why Is She In Trouble?

Jessica Krug's sister-in-law says they found out from the media that she lied about being Black

A family member of the George Washington University professor who revealed that she had been lying about being Black for years says they're outraged.

University officials have said Jessica Krug will no longer teach classes this semester. She was a professor of African and Latin American studies.

Jessica Krug: A White Professor, Who Race Faked Herself As Black, Barred  From Teaching At George Washington University

Krug's sister-in-law, who did not want to be identified, told CNN that her husband has been estranged from his sister for 20 years. She said Krug is as "white as snow white."
"There's no way she's Black, I can tell you that, there's no member of the family that is Black," the sister-in-law said, confirming that her husband and Krug are Jewish and grew up in Kansas. "Our last name is tarnished, and all my husband and I want to do is cry our eyes out right now. I can only imagine my father-in-law rolling around in his grave."

She said they were unaware that she was lying about her race until they received a call from a reporter Thursday evening.
"We had no clue, we are shocked right now and hurt. Our name is ruined," she added. "It hurts because she slapped everyone in the face, not only her family, she slapped every Black woman in the face."

In an essay published on Medium.com on Thursday, Krug revealed she was actually White, Jewish and from Kansas City.
Throughout her adult life, Krug had masqueraded as North African, African American and "Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness," she said in the essay.
She apologized for what she calls her "continued appropriation of a Black Caribbean identity," saying she was wrong, unethical, immoral, anti-Black and colonial.

"I am not a culture vulture," she wrote. "I am a culture leech."
One student at GWU who had a class with Krug told CNN she fronted as an Afro-Latina woman from the Bronx.

Now....

If being "Black" has nothing to do with genetics as some may claim; then why isn't this woman or anyone else JUSTIFIED in claiming to be Black?
Why did Rachel Dolezal get in trouble for claiming to be Black?

Hell, if all it takes to be considered "Black" is just IDENTIFYING as a Black person....as some claim....then they weren't lying and should be accepted!

......now ofcourse I don't believe that nonsense, I believe being an African (or Black if you will) is GENETIC and it doesn't matter WHAT the hell you call yourself.
You can give yourself an African name, wear big hoop earrings, and eat Soul Food until your belly button pops out....YOUR ass ain't Black unless you were BORN Black!

But this is the problem you run into when you want to claim EVERYBODY is of the same race or allow ANYONE to run around calling themselves "Black" without having proving it.

I don't allow people to simply CALL themselves Black or Indian in MY presence if they look Caucasian!

I don't give a damn how many AfroAmerican  friends or other people of color around them.
I don't give a damn if they have an AfroAmerican husband or wife standing next to them!

I check them ON THE SPOT and say,

"Wait a minute sir/ma'am.....you said 'our people'...what exactly did you mean by that?"

If they say, 

White people think racism is getting worse. Against white people. - The  Washington Post

"Well I'm actually Black" 
or 
"I'm actually Navajo/Chippeawah/Sioux/etc...."

I say, 
"No...actually you're LYING.
You're a CAUCASIAN.
Now, you may be a Caucasian WITH  some African or Native American ancestry but you sure as hell aren't Black/Native American!"

...and the conversation either continues peacefully or ends right there.
Don't want it to turn violent.

But I don't let people do that shit around me, and other AfroAmericans shouldn't either.
Pretty soon they'll be teaching your children the same thing in school trying to TRICK them and CONFUSE them.

• Like 1

See America is a one-drop rule nation white people can easily get away with calling themselves Black.

Seven of Homer Plessey's great grand parent were white, and he could easily pass for white, but the Supreme Court ruled he was Black. 

Welcome to America.

Jean Toomer was Black.  He didn't like it, but we embrace him as Black, and this IS American, so he is a darkie just like you @Pioneer1

jean-toomer.jpg

Troy

See America is a one-drop rule nation white people can easily get away with calling themselves Black.

I suspect that was one of the purposes of instituting that crazy rule in the first place.  
To cause confusion based on deception and TRICK our people.

Caucasians said............. 

Body Talk: Liar, liar! How to detect lying and deception through someone's  speech and body language
"Don't trust your lying eyes....trust us!
It doesn't matter how White he  looks

If we TELL you he's Black....then he's Black!"

Jean Toomer was Black.  He didn't like it, but we embrace him as Black, and this IS American,

He may be an American, I don't know his national background.  But he CERTAINLY isn't "Black".
He is a CAUCASIAN....regardless of his "ancestry".

image.jpeg.13fedc1a9656df933075858c9f636c0a.jpeg                          image.jpeg.cb1ffea99e967e722091414e1d3f4305.jpeg

Homer Plessy

Jean Toomer

Jean Toomer, just like Homer Plessey....were Caucasian men with trace amounts of African ancestry.

If we try to make this any other way than the TRUTH...we are engaging in a form of falsehood and possible deception.

All Caucasians have SOME "Black" ancestry because they came from Black people....lol.   But race is predominately PHENOTYPICAL.
Meaning I don't care what your ancestry is or how much "Black blood" you have.  Even if one of your parents were African, if you LOOK like a Caucasian then obviously those Caucasian phenotypical genes dominate.  That's what YOU are.

haha...seeee...da all tryin ta perpetrate and recognize on the low while denying out loud.  But, it's all good.  We all have choices, right?   Word on the street is that, with all of the cross-pollination of races, by 2060 there will no longer be a race.  Then what will we fight about?  Until then, SAY IT LOUD....I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!!! 

@Pioneer1 again what you never seem to understand is that race is a purely social construct. In their day both men were Black -- accept it.

The one drop rule fell out of favor and people began to define race in the terms that you understand it today.  Because as it turns out many so called white people, too many, were just like Homer.

7 minutes ago, Dee Miller said:

2060 there will no longer be a race

In 2020 there is no race.  In 2060 there can be a race is people whose to create them.

Race is a term whose time has long past. I wish we would dispense with it.

Dee

Word on the street is that, with all of the cross-pollination of races, by 2060 there will no longer be a race.  Then what will we fight about?  

Lol @ "we" fighting.
I don't see too many AfroAmericans are actually "fighting".
I see a lot of them forgiving, begging for acceptance, or living in denial and pretending that everyone gets along.

Infact, if you look at a lot of these protests you see more Caucasians out in the streets raising hell than the Black people they are supposedly fighting for.

But watch out for those future predictions Sis.....

I've been hearing things like that since I was a kid. 
Not sure how old you are but I'm "around"  50....lol...and way back in the 1970s and 80s they were talking about due to race mixing White folks would be "extinct" by the year 2000, then they bumped it up to 2025.

Then every 10 years or so they claim there will be no more "blonde" people left by the year "so-n-so".

Guess what?
White folks are STILL around and running things, and there are still plenty of blonde haired green eyed people running around!
But I see less DARK SKINNED Black children in America than I did when I was a kid unless they are the children of immigrants from Africa.

They've run out of Caucasians in Europe to import to America to keep their numbers up so they've been bringing  more and more non-Black immigrants into this society too to try and "drown out" the Black numbers and dilute it.

Troy

again what you never seem to understand is that race is a purely social construct. 

What you don't understand is that race is merely a CATEGORY and every category is a "social construct".
However that construct is based ON phenotype which is NOT a mere construct but a physical reality.

BTW, I thought you NEVER said "never"....lol.

The one drop rule fell out of favor and people began to define race in the terms that you understand it today.  Because as it turns out many so called white people, too many, were just like Homer.

The reality of race didn't change, the only thing that changed was how they DEFINED it.
Their definitions were more erroneous back then so they had to change it.

In 2020 there is no race.  

Tell that to the KKK, the Boogaloo Boys, Nazis and the other racist Caucasian organizations who have a history of killing people based on race.
Tell that to the racist cops who seem to stop and harm people based on race.

Maybe if you told THEM that there "is no race" they'd correct their behavior, lol.

@Pioneer1PREACH!!!  I most def stand corrected by the use of the word, 'we'.  That was not my intent as I, absolutely, meant, 'They'.  

@Pioneer1 'But I see less DARK SKINNED Black children in America than I did when I was a kid...'   This is so true and unfortunate.  I have always been attracted to my Dark Skinned sistas and bruthas.  You already know how much I LOOOOVE my people, but when it comes to Dark skin, I'm in awe at how extremely beautiful, absolutely flawless and very sexy Dark Skinned people are.  There is something so beautifully powerful about their presence, their effortless stance, their stride, their smile, their stare. I'm in love 😏  

Race

haha....are you saying that I fell for the okie doke in reference to race?  You might have a point, but there is definitely lots of cross-pollination going on.  I'm not judging - you love who you love.  I LOOOOOVE the bruthas til the end!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2020 at 7:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

BTW, I thought you NEVER said "never"....lol.

Lol! I KNEW when i wrote that you'd be laying in the cut waiting to throw that back in my face.

However that construct is based ON phenotype which is NOT a mere construct but a physical reality.

Dude you posted the photos of our soul Brother Homer and Jean. The were Black you said they were white. Seems like race is based upon what you say it is.

Tell that to the KKK, the Boogaloo Boys, Nazis and the other racist Caucasian organizations who have a history of killing people based on race.

Your reasoning is no different than theirs @Pioneer1. Evolve.

1 hour ago, Dee Miller said:

I LOOOOOVE the bruthas til the end!!!!

Well there is one left.  🥰

1 hour ago, Dee Miller said:

But I see less DARK SKINNED Black children in America than I did when I was a kid

My quess is don't live in Black neighborhood. Do you?

Dee

Wasn't trying to preach to you.
I'm not sure how it came across.....LOL.

@Pioneer1 'But I see less DARK SKINNED Black children in America than I did when I was a kid...'   This is so true and unfortunate. 

It comes from self hatred.

When people hate themselves they have a sub-conscious desire to END their lineage and cut off their genetics from being reproduced.

So they will even STOP having children or they will seek to have children with those who DO NOT look like them in order to dilute their own genes.

I'm sure you've heard as I have growing up children and teenagers talk about they want a "pretty baby" with light skin and light eyes and "good hair".   And many will set out to achieve this by having sex with ANYONE they think will produce such a baby....whether they actually love the person they're sleeping with or not.  They are doing it...not out of love....but for genetic suicidal purposes and self hatred of thier own kind.

Integration has allowed the self-hatred that already existed among many of our people for centuries but they weren't able to freely express it...to FREELY EXPRESS itself in the 70s and 80s when they started sleeping with and having babies with as many non-Africans as they possibly could to "whiten up" their children and eliminate their own African genes.

Look at the NBA and how many of the players are mixed compared to 30 years ago.

Troy

Dude you posted the photos of our soul Brother Homer and Jean. The were Black you said they were white. Seems like race is based upon what you say it is.

I posted the photos of 2 men with pale skins, thin straight hair, thin noses, and thin lips.
I didn't have to CALL them "white".
All you would have to do is look at the pictures of those 2 men and if no one TOLD you they were "Black" you wouldn't have assumed it.

Your reasoning is no different than theirs

The White Supremacists are among the most powerful and smartest human beings on this planet.  They tend to think in logical and efficient manners instead of constantly being tricked and lied and manipulated and taken advantage of.  They RUN the world, and if you can find me another group of human beings smarter and more powerful PLEASE introduce me to them.

So to say that my reasoning is the same as theirs COULD actually be taken as a COMPLIMENT...lol.

Problem is, as smart and powerful as they are the White Supremacists are EVIL have a lot of bad Karma and have a very terrible fate awaiting them.

Colonizers are not "smart" but they have been evil as hell.

England is a shell of what it was two centuries ago. Who are the Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch today?

In the history of the world, the evil white racist who has amassed wealth is a flash in the pan.

You like to view the world through personal anecdotes. Tell me how white racists has personally effected you.

Have you been a victim of a crime? Was the perpetrator an evil white racist?

Troy

Colonizers are not "smart" but they have been evil as hell.

Say what you will about their morals but they HAD to be smart as hell too in order to conquer and rule over entire lands and groups of peoples  who outnumbered them by the millions and billions, and maintain that domination for CENTURIES.

In the history of the world, the evil white racist who has amassed wealth is a flash in the pan.

Don't be too sure of this. History is STILL being written, because Caucasians are STILL ruling.

Now if 10 or 15 years from now they are NO LONGER ruling and we now have a SET time frame (say from 1400-2025) to establish their time of rulership as compared to the rest of world history...perhaps you're correct.

But Caucasians rulership hasn't been "ended" yet in order to properly make that assessment.  

Have you been a victim of a crime? Was the perpetrator an evil white racist?

Yes, thanks for asking!
I was a victim of the kidnapping, exploitation, and indoctrination started by the White Supremacists over 500 years ago.
And so are you.

Man you don't know anything about being transported in the hull of a slave ship. Stop frontin'.

I'd agree Americans are all are victims of indoctrination.

Some if us can't get enough of it if Americas indoctrination. I choose to ingnore most of it and promote alternatives namely the world of Black books.

To be clear, are you equating the acquisition of great wealth, through evil deeds, with a high level of intelligence?

Does this mean that the victims of these evil wealth creators are less intelligent?

Troy

I don't know if ALL Americans have been indoctrinated.
Remember, some of them are the ones who are DOING the indoctrinating...lol.

To be clear, are you equating the acquisition of great wealth, through evil deeds, with a high level of intelligence?

I wouldn't "equate" it with high intelligence because high intelligence is expressed in different ways,  but I would say that starting off with modest means and  acquiring great wealth (through evil OR good deeds) in this society is usually a SIGN of high intelligence.

How many SELF-MADE millionaires have you met that are stupid?

Does this mean that the victims of these evil wealth creators are less intelligent?

Not necessarily; however it's a SIGN that they are.
Because if they were JUST AS intelligent as those who vicitimized them they wouldn't have allowed themselves to be victimized in the first place.

What are the chances that someone with Down Syndrome will be able to sucker you into a financial scheme or trick you out of your savings?

If you are victimized one or two times.....that's one thing.
But if you are ALWAYS being victimized and EVERBODY who comes your way can trick you, enslave you, colonize you, and put you into a position where you're always sweating and crying and fighting to break free.....we might have to question YOUR intelligence and why everybody is constantly ABLE to take advantage of you over and over again.

@Pioneer1haha...When I say, "PREACH", I mean I'm loving what you're saying.

Your Dark Skin comments.  Yes, I understand the impact that Brainwashing had/has on us when it comes to skin tone,  Just staking my love for Dark Skin none-the-same.  

@TroyNot sure if you were asking if or assuming that I don't live or haven't lived in Black Neighborhoods, but, actually, I and  grew up on the Projects of New York - the family on welfare, eligible for surplus cheese, free meals and social service programs...  Yes, I've got quite a story that I could tell.  And even though I no longer live in the projects, and now live in a diverse neighborhood, my roots remain in the hood.  Nuf said?

• Like 1

@Dee Miller I was assuming, based upon what you wrote, 

On 9/10/2020 at 10:42 PM, Dee Miller said:

'But I see less DARK SKINNED Black children in America than I did when I was a kid...' 

The only explanation I could come up with was the one you provided -- that you simply do not live around as many dark skinned children as you did when you were a kid. 

There is no reason to believe the are fewer dark skinned children around today. Is there?

Sounds like we have similar backgrounds Dee what projects did you grow up in?

@Troyoooh looks like some confusion.  The quote about there being  fewer Dark Skin was not from me. But rather from our friend @Pioneer1.  

My explanation surrounding us being brainwashed when it comes to dark skin - well, as you know, there’s a whole history lesson around that.  

I will say; however,  that I SOMEWHAT agree with what @Pioneer1 says; however, not completely.   For example he mentions self-hatred....  Hoping that we can all agree that the ‘how to make a slave’ brainwashing  tactics gave way to believing the portrayal of negative images of self for many.   The good news is that, in many, many, many cases,  we have overcome as evidenced by all of the beautiful Dark Skin images we see in movies, runway, politics, in our neighborhoods....all around us!

What projects am I from? They say that you can’t judge a man by his shoes in a dark room.  It’s those secrets that.....

Troy

Since when did that stop you. Give your response.

My reasons for why there aren't as many dark skinned AfroAmerican children running around today as there were when I was a kid (back in the 1970s) is because of what I believe is an ATTEMPTED racial genocide featuring many components......

-One part of it is to encourage both AfroAmerican men AND AfroAmerican women to no longer find eachother sexually attractive and to seek sex with either the SAME SEX or OTHER RACES so that no more fully African (dark skinned) children are produced.  

-Another part of it is to encourage untimely DEATHS of  masses of AfroAmericans through various things like homicide, suicide, accidents, strange diseases, and abortions.....all to reduce the AfroAmerican population.

-And yet another part is to bring in as many NON-BLACK immigrants  as possible to drown out the future AfroAmerican population of the United States.

In my opinion, those 3 are the biggest (though not the only)  reasons there are not as many dark skinned (meaning fully/mostly African) AfroAmerican children running around in society today as their were say 50 or 60 years ago.

This was a picture taken of an average playground in Chicago back in the 1970s:

America in the 1970s: Chicago's African-American Community - The Atlantic

I wonder would you be able to find that many children who looked like them all together at one time (especially smiling and happy) on a playground in the United States TODAY?

Believing that "being Black" isn't about phenotype or even genetics but about self-identification &, culture plays right along INTO THE HANDS of the genocidal plot.

The plan is to replace ACTUAL TRUE AfroAmericans with Caucasians with dark hair and tans...like Mariah Carey.....who run around CALLING themselves "Black", talking jive, and singing soul music while getting their hair braided.

What Would You Wear If You Weren't Stealing From Black Girls?

"Hey Sista Guuuuurl !
I KNOW dey ain't all up in hurr talkin' bout our  peeplz !

6 hours ago, Dee Miller said:

The quote about there being  fewer Dark Skin was not from me. But rather from our friend @Pioneer1.  

Humm... this is the 2nd time in recent days I wrongly attributed a quote to someone else that Pioneer1 made -- sorry about that.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Believing that "being Black" isn't about phenotype or even genetics but about self-identification &, culture plays right along INTO THE HANDS of the genocidal plot.

Being Black is not about genetics. This is not a belief, but a fact. If you reject facts everything you believe is suspect, like your belief in a "genicidal plot."

I doubt you can find, in 2020, a photo like the one you shared because kids don't play in playgrounds any more, not because tbey have all been killed off.

@Dee Miller @Pioneer1 both of you seem to want to stay trapped in the European paradigm of race. Someone said when we were in Africa we didn’t think of ourselves as Black, we just were us. 

On 9/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, Troy said:

Being Black is not about genetics. This is not a belief, but a fact. If you reject facts everything you believe is suspect, like your belief in a "genicidal plot."

This makes me think about chapter 14-15 of Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together. How would the mixed kids be regarded in the sorting process.

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Then what is it about?
What is your definition of a "Black" person and what separates them from a "White" person?

Those are the questions I pose to you.

It’s about control. It has nothing to do with with reality. That’s why they changed the Census and implemented the 1 drop rule. Actually we have more Blacks who are claiming to be white than whites claiming to be Black. Carol Channing comes to mind. 

image.thumb.jpeg.7fe02abf35c5670d93d908906e64196a.jpeg

Daniel

both of you seem to want to stay trapped in the European paradigm of race. Someone said when we were in Africa we didn’t think of ourselves as Black, we just were us. 

That's because we didn't have to.
For the most part there were no other races around for us to compete with.

But now that we're in a NEW environment we must function in it accordingly.

Those who fail to properly ADJUST to their new environment often end up SUCCUMBING to it.

It’s about control. It has nothing to do with with reality. That’s why they changed the Census and implemented the 1 drop rule. 

I noticed you say THEY changed the Census and racial rules.  
You didn't say WE changed it....you said THEY changed it.

Despite saying the government is of "the people"....it sounds to me like you are attributing the power and authority to define and redefine the rules to some other people other than yourself, lol.

Actually we have more Blacks who are claiming to be white than whites claiming to be Black. Carol Channing comes to mind. 

Carol Channing was NOT Black.

Based on what I've read of her she had an AfroAmerican grandparent.

I suppose she could  be called a "quadroon".
I wouldn't even consider her "mixed race".

As far as I'm concerned she's a White woman with a Black grand parent.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You would end up killing more of the people you say you want to help. You just disinherited Alexander Dumas and Alexander Pushkin with your erroneous perspective.

What does what we're talking about have to do with death and "killing" or even helping?

56 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I noticed you say THEY changed the Census and racial rules.  

I used the language of the Author Tatum.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

What does what we're talking about have to do with death and "killing" or even helping?

Your overall philosophy is one for the development of a Black only Utopia. It will mean the subjugation and or elimination of those who don’t fit the profile.

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I used the language of the Author Tatum.

Lol, I have no idea what that means.
You may have to help me out in that one and explain it a little more.

Your overall philosophy is one for the development of a Black only Utopia. It will mean the subjugation and or elimination of those who don’t fit the profile.

Nothing I've said supports EITHER one of those 2 assumptions.

On 9/14/2020 at 8:10 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Then what is it about?

Whatever the society says it about, which is different based when and where. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:10 AM, Pioneer1 said:

What is your definition of a "Black" person and what separates them from a "White" person?

I go with however the individual self identifies.

If Carol Channing said she was Black that would suit me just fine.

Troy

Whatever the society says it about, which is different based when and where. 

What if the society you're dealing with is grossly ignorant and uneducated?

Should we follow the rules of an ignorant and uneducated populous?

I'm not sure if you appreciate the consequences of accepting whatever identity someone calls themselves.

Unless you feel comfortable with everyone running around making up their OWN rules based on how they feel or what they THINK they know.....there MUST be rules and standards.

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Unless you feel comfortable with everyone running around making up their OWN rules based on how they feel or what they THINK they know.....

Yes, it is called freedom.

32 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

....there MUST be rules and standards.

Sure, but not rigidly defined by you (or someone else) in every aspect of our lives.

If someone who presents as what you understand as being white has one Black grandparent and was raised by that Grandparent and self identifies as Black,  what gives anyone the right to say they can't.

• Thanks 1

Troy

Lol....
Since when did ANYONE enjoy "freedom" and get to make up their own rules in the United States?

Go to your bank without ID and use your "freedom" to assume any identity you want and see if you will be able to access your account.

Cartoons: Bank on It | The Saturday Evening Post

"My name is H. Ross Perot,
and I want to close out my account!"

Use your "freedom" to make up any type of name and report any amount of income to the IRS.....and see where your "freedom" gets you.

There ARE DEFINATE  rules and guidelines in this society concerning identity....they just aren't being made by YOU, lol.  
They are being made by the White Supremacists.

They sell you all of this JIVE about how your free to do this and call yourself that but when it comes to IMPORTANT matters like money and power you don't have the "freedom" you thought you did.

If the White Supremacists decide you're a male, you can call yourself "trans" all you want but they will put down MALE on your report and you won't be able to argue it away.
The rules exist, YOU just don't make them nor will they be respected.  You have to follow THEIR rules and guidelines and play the game the way they TELL you to.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Since when did ANYONE enjoy "freedom" and get to make up their own rules in the United States?

I did not say we were free.

Indeed your arguement reflects the lack of freedoms we have. Though some of us are more free than others.

Closeted gay people are not free. People telling me who i can marry, what my gender is, what my sexual expression must look like, are trying to take my freedom.

Troy

Though some of us are more free than others.

There aren't "degrees" to freedom.
Either you're free or you're not.

It's like pointing to a dismembered corpse and proclaiming it "deader" than average....LOL.

No one who lives in a society is truly "free".

People telling me who i can marry, what my gender is, what my sexual expression must look like, are trying to take my freedom.

Well that would be your Government trying to do that.
You know....
The same people who issued you your official documents like BIRTH CERTIFICATES, PASSPORTS, and DRIVER'S LICENSES.

Daniel

can you fly without the aid of a machine? Can you go back in time? All of life has boundaries. 

I agree, and that's my point.

Free means NO limits or restrictions.
Who can say that?

Which is why I said nobody who lives in this society is truly free.

Your argument once again demonstrates your perfectionist/utopian views. They are what drive people insane and ruin the lives of millions.

Guy you have a VERY active imagination if you can draw all of those conclusions from what I just said above....lol.

I said no one in this society is actually free.

How in the WORLD you managed go get:

SignSpecialist.com – Beevault Decals - Man pointing to sky vinyl sticker.  Customize on line. Crazy Comics 026-0210

"Look! 
He's trying to build Wakanda and run all of the white folks insane!!!"

.....from that.
Is beyond my understanding.

On 9/16/2020 at 8:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

There aren't "degrees" to freedom.

I guess it depends upon your definition of freedom. I think, in the context of living in a society with others, it means doing anything you want that does not prevent someone else from doing the same.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But how would the RULES be determined without adequate standards?

Standards are distinct from rules. If you think for a second you'll figure out why.

12 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Thank you for letting us know how dangerous you are.

Why do you feel this statement makes Del dangerous?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Delano said:

Focusing on standards and substandards is fine for you, I am more interested in 6σ .

Lol....you're more interested in what??????

You still haven't explained HOW you would make rules without STANDARDS to go by.

Troy

My definition of freedom is NO rules, restrictions, or limitations.  Which is next to impossible when you are living with other people (society).

What we should all want is LIBERTY.

Meaning, a society with minimal restrictions and regulations.

Enough to maintain societal standards and protect us.

Standards are distinct from rules. If you think for a second you'll figure out why.

????
I already know this.

Why do you feel this statement makes Del dangerous?

Since Daniel made the statement I'll wait on HIS answer to your question; however I actually agree and believe Del's position of accepting rules over standards is concerning and potentially dangerous as well.
....though they may or may not be for the same reasons as Daniel's.