Video Blog on YouTube

I am new to this community.  I have a video library on YouTube that cover topics that you may be interested in.  Feel free to check it out and subscribe.  If you have content that you want to share or to expand your reach, contact me and let's talk about the possibility of you being able to join me as a guest host.  I look forward to the opportunities awaiting you.  

Youtube  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcA0In4JVMoI9QAlKD5Y5mg

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum @Ann Bray Smith!

I want to demonstrate, than when you post a link to a YouTube video you are presented with the option of having it embedded. Below is one of your promotional videos.

Also take advantage of the description and titles fields on YouTude.  For example, in the description field you have "Video Ad 2"  Use that space to provide a detailed description of your video.  It is helpful to viewers and, just as important, search engines.

Thank you for your insight.  I am new to the media arena and look forward to learning all that I can.  I am still trying to find my way around this site.  I saw your interview with the National Black Book Festival on FB Live.  So I wanted to get connected and learn more about your community.  I appreciate you reaching out and your mentorship.

• Like 1