Cardi B Interviews Joe Biden

I saw this video days ago and I've tried to watch the entire thing several times but after just 5 or 6 minutes into it.....I have the strong urge to LEAVE.

Her hyper-femininity (a trade mark of East Coast Latina women from the ghetto....lol) makes her behavior entertainingly "cute",  but the girl is embarrassingly silly.

Did you know there was a BEEF between her and Candace Owens over this interview?

Candace called her politically stupid and said she was being used by Biden and the Democrats because of her political stupidity.

That was mean....lol.

I could not still whole video either. 

I actually discovered it because Google's YouTube presented me with Candice Owens reaction. Ever since I watched the Uncle Tom movie trailer and the Owen's interview with Marc Hill, all I get is Candice Owens video recommended. I use to get science documentaries -- it does not even matter who you follow on these social platforms. They just show you content they choose to trigger you and keep you engaged.

Youtube did get me to watch Candice's reaction (reinforcing my dislike for her -- she is just so nasty). YouTube also compelled me to search for the source of Candice's vitriol. Cardi B's interview video was acutally harder to find.

Neither video was worth watching. I'm gonna stop watching Google click bait video recommendations. I dislike being manipulated.

That said, I shared the video because I wanted to show where we have come in America. A "former" stripper interviews the Democratic nominee for president who is trying to unseat a mediocre reality TV star.

As far as I know Obama did not give a Black newspaper an interview, but I doubt even Obama would have sat down with Cardi B.

Troy

I don't think he would have either.
He'd probably be seen with her for some sort of charitable event or something like that, but not for something as important as an interview.

I've been saying over and over again that Biden is JUST AS racist as Trump, he just tries to hide it more.

I shared the video because I wanted to show where we have come in America. A "former" stripper interviews the Democratic nominee for president who is trying to unseat a mediocre reality TV star.

I'm not sure exactly where we ARE but I do believe we are GOING IN THE DIRECTION we need to, because politics in the United States is finally being exposed for the trick and game it always was.

34 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've been saying over and over again that Biden is JUST AS racist as Trump, he just tries to hide it more.

Perhaps. Both are men of their time, white men of privilege raised in a white racist society. Looking at less privileged Black people as their equal would be exceptional. I don't think either man is exceptional.

34 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I do believe we are GOING IN THE DIRECTION

Again perhaps, but there will be a lot more unnecessary suffering this way. There is an easier path to improving.

Troy

Lol @ "men of their time".

The Nation of Islam teaches that "the devil is the devil regardless as to place or time".

Meaning, it doesn't matter what country a devil is born in, what language a devil speaks, what type of clothes he costumes himself in, or what religion he CLAIMS to practice...he's still a devil because that is the SPECIES he belongs to.

Now.....
To make it clear I AM NOT calling Caucasians "devils" (whether I believe it or not, I'm not calling them that on this site).

But it must be understood that Caucasian men are Caucasian men REGARDLESS of their age, economic status, or what era they grew up in.

Most of them have the SAME mentality.

Look at the 17 year old Killer Kyle Rittenhouse who armed himself and shot up a bunch of people in Kenosha in the name of a right-wing racist agenda.
Or the 19 year old racist murderer Dylan Roof who shot up all those AfroAmericans in the South Carolina church.

It's not a matter of age or era but the BRAIN of the Caucasian male that makes him think and act the way he does.  His desire to DOMINATE and RULE over you by any and all means is found in ALL ages and economic statuses.

Some are better at covering it up and hiding it than others, but most still have it.

UNDERSTANDING and then ACCEPTING this....not denying it or trying to figure out ways argue against it because it doesn't "sound right" to you....is the KEY to humanity TRULY getting along with eachother.  

Pit Bull Dog Attack – What to Do When You're Attacked in Arizona

Just as understanding and accepting that a pit-bull is dangerous and should be kept in the backyard and not in the bedroom helps BOTH of you get along better, lol.

• 3 weeks later...