Crazy As Hell: When Black Consciousness Mixes With Caucasian Religion And Is Then Stirred By Racism

This video is sad.
But as hard as it is for some to watch *   it's a good example of how living under racism and not knowing what to do about it causes them to behave in irrational and humiliating ways.  Where do I start.........

I don't know what happened before the video, but if we were to judge things simply by what was captured on the video in my opinion the sister STARTED OFF in the right!   She was actually PUSHED by the flight attendant and had a right to stand up for herself and check that attendant for her rudeness!

Justice was initially on HER side!

But as is often the case, she let her EMOTIONS override her logic and got so caught up in her anger and frustration.....cheered on by other AfroAmerians who served as an audience for her tantrum....she began snapping at everyone in the vicinity and rambling on in an emotional rant that quickly took the focus OFF of the wrongdoing by the attendant and put it squarely on her inappropriate behavior.

Since I don't want to sound like I'm ranting ** let me give a quick rundown....

As I said, initially it was the FLIGHT ATTENDANT who was wrong for pushing her.

But what specifically did SHE do wrong?

-She kept calling the flight attendant a product of "white privilege" even though that attendant didn't look "white" to me, but East Asian.  

-She correctly told the Caucasian lady sitting down in front of her to stay out of it and mind her own business but she also kept telling her to "sit down" when she was already seated....making her statement look silly in the eyes of logical thinking people

-She kept cussing and using the word "muthafucka" which although isn't a sin -  doesn't look very civil to most of the public who have children and especially when being said by a woman.  It may be sexist, but it is what it is...

-She kept saying she was a "queen" further making herself look like a fool. 

I understand where it comes from and how it's colloquial to refer to our sisters as "queens"....but not when you're cussing and making a fool of yourself.

-She kept name calling  and called people  "bitch", which again puts HER on the wrong side now.

-She brought up Jacob and Esau which had NOTHING to do with the situation she was in

-She brought up Jesus coming back which had NOTHING to do with the situations she was in

-She said Corona had something to do with Divine punishment...something she has no knowledge of to say and again had NOTHING to do with the situation she was in

-She kept telling Caucasians that they aren't able to reproduce.....which isn't true because they're still having babies and again had NOTHING to do with the situation she was in

-She kept saying racist things to Caucasians when you don't hear any of them saying them to her. 
There were plenty of Caucasians on that plane and no doubt SOME of them were racist as hell, but it's funny how NONE of them said anything racist to her....they had enough sense not to.
It shows you how smart and united THEY are and how foolish SHE is.

Again.....it may sound sexist but while the other women were quiet and less aggressive, SHE was clearly dominant, confrontational and vulgar.  
Even if a woman is in the right  few men will agree with her or come to her rescue if her DEMEANOR is aggressive and masculine, because it's offensive and just doesn't look right on a woman.

It's like a man who walks down the street with a jar full of piss and shit hanging from his neck.  
If someone comes up and slaps him for no reason...yes they were wrong for it.....but the public isn't likely to stand up for him because his behavior is so disturbing and disgusting that people are too busy focusing on IT than on the actual wrong that was done to him.

Many of our people (AfroAmericans) have deep emotional problems from generations of injustices that they are STILL victims of, and that is bad enough;  but when you mix those problem with IGNORANCE ***  and then aggravate that mixture with an encounter with racism  you're asking for a disaster.

That's all they need to set them off to make a public spectacle of themselves!
And instead of looking like the victim that they are, they end up looking like FOOLS.

The only saving thing about this video was that it was a BLACK law enforcement officer acting as a sign of authority who came in and restored order and peace in the situation.****

*  Unless you don't mind when other AfroAmericans make fools of themselves in public because YOU don't believe there is a connection between how THEY are perceived and how YOU are perceived also. In that case, you don't care how other AfroAmericans look or are portrayed.  

**I can go on and on but I've been told (by certain people....Daniel) that I use too many words and post too much information to get my points across....lol.
But as I've mentioned before concerning the intellectual decline of some of our people.... I have to wonder is it that I talk too much, or is it that a lot of our people don't have the  intellectual energy to maintain a solid conversation?  You go to some Caucasian message boards and you'll see Caucasians exchange paragraph after paragraph, post after post, and page after page arguing and debating and discussing ONE POINT.  Pages and pages of thoughts and ideas exchanged.  But go on an AfroAmerican  facebook page or website and click on a thread about police brutality or some other important issue in our community that we all SHOULD be interested in and talking about  and you only see 3 or 4 responses.  And half of THEM are totally unrelated to the thread.   For a lot of our people, the only time they feel motivate to respond or exchange is when it comes to something negative like insulting someone or threatening them or during  a feud/beef.  But having an intelligent back-n-forth debate or dialog is next to impossible because their brains don't seem to be producing enough information on the topic for them to convey.   
Go up to a dog or cat and TRY having an intelligent discussion with it over the current political season.  See the response you get from them?    That'll be the same response you get from a lot of our people today because their brains have been dulled to the point that they truly have nothing to say because the thoughts aren't being produced in their brains.

*** Ignorance in the form of poor education by public school systems as well as religious indoctrination  that cause too many of our people to believe in and fight over historical innacuracies and lies  

**** But again, if you don't believe the actions of SOME AfroAmericans have any bearing on the perception and image of our people COLLECTIVELY then it doesn't matter what color the officer was.

Her reaction was not the result of anything that happened on the plane. Many of us are under increased levels of stress nowadays plus she is a Black woman in America. I'm suprised Black women don't snap more often.

White guys snap regularly, get guns, a try to kill everybody. Has a Black ever did that?

Troy

This is part of my point, her inappropriate reaction was a result of STRESS either directly or indirectly incurred from the racism she has experienced in her life, not JUST her treatment by the attendant on the plane.
And that stress should and MUST be dealt with properly.

The problem is when we as AfroAmericans don't appropriately address problems when they arise then often times this stress builds up and is then released in unhealthy and unproductive ways like THIS woman.

She was pretty much "putting on a show".

White guys snap regularly, get guns, a try to kill everybody. Has a Black ever did that?

On a micro level it happens in the hood on a daily basis.  Look at the thousands of AfroAmericans who have shot eachother over the past 50 years or so over bullshit reasons like stepping on your shoes, giving you a mean look, or some other perceived slight.