He’s a very freaky Boy

When Andrew Gillum was arrested after losing the Florida Governor race, my first thought wasn’t “Oh no another Marion Berry”. My thoughts directly went to “Hmmm I wonder if he was swinging with Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo.” 

I remember when young black men started coming home with shoelaces untied and and pants sagging down. Are we witnessing the final stages of destruction of the traditional sexual roles as a new sexualization revolution is taking place before our eyes? What impact will it have on future generations? 

I'm sure you and @Pioneer1 will come to a meeting if minds here.

35 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Are we witnessing the final stages of destruction of the traditional sexual roles as a new sexualization revolution is taking place before our eyes?

I hope so. The world is not just hetero any more than it is made up of multiple races.

I'm actually glad more spotlight is being given on the term "bisexual"....which really should be called "biophile" to be more accurate.

Daniel

When Andrew Gillum was arrested after losing the Florida Governor race, my first thought wasn’t “Oh no another Marion Berry”. My thoughts directly went to “Hmmm I wonder if he was swinging with Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo.” 

I remember this incident......

He was obviously set up in some sort of Republican operative "sting" to ruin his reputation and compromise if not destroy his future political career.

The REAL reason he's going through all of this is right now is because he's powerless.
He FORFEITED his power by conceding the election and refusing to FIGHT BACK for the position of Governor in Florida.  He just sat back and ALLOWED that right-wing racist DeSantis assume the office after he clearly lied and cheated during the election.  The same with Stacey Abrams.
But back to the topic............

As I remember of what was reported, he was found naked and unconscious on the floor and their just HAPPENED to be a bunch of cameras there to take his picture and splatter it all over the media????
Come on, it was a set up!

He was obviously "drugged" and the rest of the events were designed to humiliate him.

I remember when young black men started coming home with shoelaces untied and and pants sagging down. Are we witnessing the final stages of destruction of the traditional sexual roles as a new sexualization revolution is taking place before our eyes? What impact will it have on future generations? 

I'm inclined to agree with your observations but I must ask.....

Lol....I thought you didn't believe in "judging" people?
I thought you were going to leave it all in the "hands of Jesus".

Remember that, Coggins?

I couldn't get you to utter two words of condemnation over the freakish and non-sensical behavior of Niecy Nash marrying another woman.... but when it comes to criticizing AfroAmerican men you'll go all in.

It's JUST LIKE I said on the other thread, the only time so-called "Conservative" Blacks feel comfortable criticizing homosexuality or bad behavior is when they criticize BLACK MEN.  That's it.  When it comes to AfroAmerican women or Caucasians....they have been trained to keep their mouths shut and ignore it.

Although he is correct in his pronouncements on proper sexual behavior. When you see sexual, as opposed to affection, between single sex organisms it’s a deviation from the normal. 

Actually, despite my statements on homosexuality......you'd be surprised at my beliefs on proper sexual behavior.

I see homosexuality is abnormal in the true sense of the word...."not the norm".  
But not necessarily immoral anymore.

Because I'm no longer religious I don't categorize sexual orientation as proper and non-proper.

Infact, I actually DO see a valid role for homosexuality and bi-sexuality as I BELIEVE (not absolutely sure) that it occurs in nature to a certain degree.  Just not as much as is happening TODAY and in THIS society.

I BELIEVE (again...don't know for sure) that under natural and normal circumstances less than 10% of the population would actually fall into these deviant sexual orientations.    When you read about the condemnation of homosexuality in the Bible you have to understand the context those laws were given in and WHO they were given to.

They were being given to the wild Caucasians in the cave who were engaging in all types of sexually deviant behavior that was contrary to nation building.

See Men Who Have Paid Sex with Animals – infojinglesNon-human animals can consent to have sex | Debate.org

I can go into greater detail about the deviant sexual practices of the cave man but I'll leave it right here......

My criticizm of homosexuality and transgenderism is more about their roles in the destabilization of the Black family and  planned sabatoge of the AfroAmerican than morality.

Daniel

I am religious. It provides structure and community.

Religion provides "structure" by conditioning you to accept your role as a subservient slave in the system of White Supremacy.

Just understand that the same Caucasians who GAVE you your religion don't truly believe in it themselves.

The same white men seen wearing a suit and cradling the bible as they attend church on Sundays are the SAME white men who were grabbing their guns and demanding war and bloodshed against the Arabs on 9/11.

Taking it on faith as Republicans hit Bible Belt | Correspondent

"Praise the laaard and pass the ammunition!"

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

A typo 😊Mystery System of Kemit.

OK, thanks for clarifying.....

The so-called "Mystery" systems of Kemet was just that.....a mystery, lol.

The  Kemites KNEW that the Caucasians were coming to invade their land because it was already predicted that they would do so.  So they hid their TRUE knowledge and science to protect it and introduced a FALSE knowledge of symbols and allegories to the Caucasian invaders.

This where much of Freemasonry comes from.

The Benefits Of Being A Freemason - MasonicFind

Caucasians have only a FRACTION (less than 10%) of the TRUE knowledge that the ancient Africans had.  
Just enough for them to have LIMITED power.

If they were allowed to have more ...they would be ruling much more effectively than they already are.

This is what it means when you read about Adam and Eve eating A PIECE of fruit from the Tree of Knowledge and being driven out of the Garden BEFORE they could eat from the Tree of Life.