"Yeah I'd F**k Diddy" - Witness A Product Of Mental Deterioration

Listen to the MADNESS coming out of this dude's mouth and how he giggles and wiggles around like a disturbed little child while talking......

Now keep in mind that Daylyt was a MARRIED man when he said all of this and as the interview progressed it becomes fairly obvious that he is NOT gay.
But the question is what would make an adult straight man even MAKE a statement like this, even in jest?

He was clearly provoked into it by Vlad......a Ukrainian born Caucasian who has gotten rich off of interviewing and exploiting AfroAmerican Hiphop artists.

But the real question is why Daylyt and other AfroAmerican artists are so easily manipulated, influenced, and provoked into making statements that most people of average intelligence around the world see as degenerate and humiliating.

When you have the IQ of a child, you fail to recognize what others in your environment can plainly see.

Yeah I can't figure iut why Vlad get access to everyone.

You have stop watching and promoting Vlad's channel. If are really against him how he exploits us. 

I agree with you and no longer watch his videos (I did watch the one you just shared).

I ask myself after and during the the consumption of anthing (this forum, a movie, a book, music, an activity, food, whatever) am i better off. If the answer is always I'm worse off; then I stop doing that activity.

Are you better off having watch that video, or any Vlad video?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you have the IQ of a child, you fail to recognize what others in your environment can plainly see.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I ask myself after and during the the consumption of anything (this forum, a movie, a book, music, an activity, food, whatever) am i better off. If the answer is always I'm worse off; then I stop doing that activity.

Troy

Yeah I can't figure iut why Vlad get access to everyone.

He's probably paying them under the table.
White Supremacy (and Vlad is clearly a White Supremacist who has infiltrated the Hiphop world) has BOTTOMLESS pockets and don't mind shelling out money by the millions to further their cause.

You have stop watching and promoting Vlad's channel. If are really against him how he exploits us. 

If I STOPPED watching him and other White Supremacists I wouldn't know what they were up to and the tactics they used to harm our people.

Are you better off having watch that video, or any Vlad video?

Yes.
I have more weapons in my arsenal to make my case for how White Supremacist are tricking and exploiting our people into sexual confusion and immorality.

If I tell a Black man there is a plot to sexually confuse our people and encourage them to be "queer" and "gay" and they dismiss it.....I can whip out these clips of silly bird-brained Negroes sitting on the couch being manipulated as evidence.

But if I hadn't kept track of Vlad and what he was doing...I wouldn't have known about the video and what he was up to!

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

He's probably paying them under the table.

That would perfectly explain it, and it would not surprise me if it were true.  

I wouldn't know what they were up to and the tactics they used to harm our people.

You think a serious white supremist would broadcast their diabolical schemes on Vlad's YouTube channel?

But if I hadn't kept track of Vlad and what he was doing...I wouldn't have known about the video and what he was up to!

Well continue enriching and enabling him.  I choose not to.

Troy

You think a serious white supremist would broadcast their diabolical schemes on Vlad's YouTube channel?

They don't broadcast the PLAN itself, they just IMPLEMENT it through action.

In other words...........

They aren't going to come on Youtube and say:

Young manager man looking happy and goofy with a broad, fun, loony smile  and eyes wide open white wall | Premium Photo
"Ok guys.
Today our PLAN is to get Black men to wear dresses, engage in sexually confusing behavior, and encourage OTHER Black men to do so in order to screw up their image and humiliate them."

No.

They just PAY Black men to come on and do it!

You have to have enough sense to figure it out.

When the White Supremacists destroyed Greenwood Tulsa back in the 1920s...did they announce that they were doing it because they were jealous of Black success, or did they just DO IT?

Much of the time White Supremacists don't announce what they are going to do or WHY they are doing it, they do it and leave it up to you to figure out how and why and in many cases even WHO.

Troy

I don't share many of his videos, but of the ones I do share I don't look at it as PROMOTING so much as EXPOSING what's going on.

Do you also really believe that a heterosexual man would be influenced to wear a dress or become a homo as a result if anything Vlad records?

Absolutely!

First, a male CHILD is definitely at risk of being influenced by this because if he looks up to Daylyt as a rapper and wants to be like him then he may imitate him in talking about having sex with men or even start doing it...just like many imitate and emulate what they hear in Gangsta rap.

But as far as a grown man......
You heard him say (or perhaps it was another video) that he would have sex with Diddy FOR MONEY!
If he's willing to sleep with a man for the right "bag" then you KNOW he wouldn't have a problem putting a dress on.

He don't have to like it or enjoy it.
Hell, the Black folks they made slaves out of didn't "enjoy" it.....but were forced to do it anyway.

If they can FORCE or INFLUENCE Black men into engaging in humiliating behavior then they feel their job (one of them) is done.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't look at it as PROMOTING so much as EXPOSING what's going on.

That is the same flawed reasoning mainstream media used to justify wall to wall coverage if Trump which helped to usher him into the whitehouse.

But I get it you had to share the video to make the point. 

You've watched a ton of these videos have you felt influenced to engage in sexual behavior?

Troy

But I get it you had to share the video to make the point. 

Exactly.

The difference between what I'm doing and what the MSM for Agent Orange is that they PROMOTED him by showing his speeches unedited and without opposition and treated it as ENTERTAINMENT which allowed his racism and deception to condition people relatively unchecked.  They portrayed him more as a JOKE than a THREAT.

You've watched a ton of these videos have you felt influenced to engage in sexual behavior?

I felt the urge to engage in sexual behavior for years BEFORE watching these videos.
For me it started at around 9...lol.