The Freedom Georgia Initiative - Building a Black Community

Hey @Pioneer1 this might be right up your alley: https://thefreedomgeorgiainitiative.com/ 

The want to develop "...our vast resource-rich 96.71 acres of land in Toomsboro, GA for the establishment of an innovative community for environmentally sustainable-living, health & wellness, agricultural & economic development, arts & culture for generations to come."

They misspelled the name of their own organization at the top of the page (I just emailed them a correction).

Troy

This is a good start and the brother speaking has a lot of good points. However I have a number of questions about this project........

For one thing:

They misspelled the name of their own organization at the top of the page (I just emailed them a correction).

That right there is a red flag about how organized they are if an entire group of people didn't see this and it took an OUTSIDER (you) to notice the mistake and point it out.

Makes me wonder WHAT ELSE have they overlooked? 

It goes back to what I've been saying for years about the intelligence of many AfroAmericans.
I'm not saying it about THIS group necessarily because I don't know enough about them, but one of the reasons many AfroAmericans have a hard time in society is because of LOW INTELLIGENCE.
If you're stupid and don't have enough sense to figure out the SIMPLIST of things, you're probably going to have a hard time in ANY society with people of ANY race and won't be very successful.

5 racist cops have guns drawn on you and you don't have any weapon but you want to stand there with red eyes, sweating, cussing and telling them how you're going to kick everybody's ass.....and wonder why you end up getting shot 50 times!
He didn't get shot because of racism, he got shot because he was a FOOL.

You don't have enough sense to wash your hands, wash the food, or even cook it at an appropriate temperature but can't figure out why so many people in the community keep getting sick with diarrhea!
It wasn't racism that made the people sick...it was the FOOL who was cooking for them!

Now understand that I'm not saying most AfroAmericans have low intelligence.
Most of our people are actually of average or high intelligence.
But too many ARE of low intelligence and many are even down right stupid and they help set the community back when left unchecked.

Like that bird-brained rapper who was manipulated (even if he was paid) by a Caucasian to sit there with a stupid grin on his face and talk about how he'd screw the hell out of Puffy for a "bag".

Can you imagine an Asian entertainer being "tricked" or even paid to say something like that?

Second, they want to settle in a place called TOOMSboro.....which sounds too much like "Tomb".

So I have to monitor the project for a while before I have a real solid opinion on it as to whether or not to support it.

Troy

I read the are in contract for a reality TV show.

((shakes head))

See that......

So they're inviting the SAME Caucasians they claim they're trying to get away from....BACK into their community so they can put all of their business on television.

And you KNOW how Negroes act when the cameras start rolling...lol.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad warned to BEWARE OF THOSE CAMERAS:   Beware Of Those Cameras!

Those cameras were worse and more addictive than any drug out there!

The only thing more effective than cameras in getting a good performance out of a Negro (man)....is a room full of White women!

There's an old saying that if you want to see a Negro put on a REAL SHOW....put him in a room full of smiling White women and watch him go off the rails.....lol.

• Like 1

BEWARE OF THOSE CAMERAS: Man that is a powerful statement on so many levels.  The Honorable Elijah Muhammad could not have possibly have known where we would go in 2020, or how social media would have an even stronger effect.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There's an old saying that if you want to see a Negro put on a REAL SHOW....put him in a room full of smiling White women and watch him go off the rails.....lol.

I'm sure that is an old saying as I can't imagine it being true of a contemporary Black man. No one I associate myself with would ever behave in such a fashion. It is archaic behavior.

Troy

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad could not have possibly have known where we would go in 2020, or how social media would have an even stronger effect.

But he knew human nature and he knew the nature of HIS/OUR people (AfroAmericans) and how much so many of us CRAVE attention.  Especially from Caucasians.
A lot of our people have self esteem problems from living in this society and constantly being told they are "less than" so any opportunity they get to SHOW OUT and show people....especially Caucasians whom they see as superior to them....that they are SMART and BEAUTIFUL, they take advantage of the opportunity.  Hence the love of cameras and getting up before a room full of Caucasians and lecturing them like that professor you featured a few months ago who decided he was going to lecture Caucasians on how White Supremacy worked...lol.

When you KNOW your people you know how they'll act under certain conditions and if the right factors are introduced.

Kind of like a beloved Uncle who EVERYBODY know is a THIEF who'll steal the ring off a dead man's finger.
We all like him and invite him to gatherings  but we KNOW better than to leave any money or valuables around him.

Old Black Man Stock Photos And Images - 123RF

"Oh that was YOUR purse????
My bad, I'm sorry.
I saw it laying on the couch and went through it
looking for ID to find out who it belonged to."

Black folks are real cool as long as you keep certain temptations away......lol

No one I associate myself with would ever behave in such a fashion. It is archaic behavior.

Lol.....well I'm sure no one you associate with would ever do what that tatoo-faced CLOWN did on Vlad tv sitting on the couch talking about how he'd have sex with Diddy for some money. Doesn't mean they aren't out there.

But speaking of cameras, he might have been saying all that crazy shit for the cameras!
Another example of how powerful and hypnotizing those cameras are on a Negro.