What Does It Profit

Guest G. A. Blakely

Guest G. A. Blakely

I am requesting a free book review to be shared on AALBC media pages. My book, What Does It Profit, became available via Kindle publishing on am*zon in April 2020.  Its ISBN is 978-0-9849594-4-0. The paperback version will be available on am*zon.com soon. Its ISBN is 978-0-9849594-3-3.  The paperback is 346 pages.  In summary: 

WHAT DOES IT PROFIT

The nation could hope again.  Americans could trust a presidential candidate once again.  Religious zealots believed he was the Messiah.  Cynics wanted to grab onto him, someone tangible and greater their own sarcasm.  Folks, in between, looked forward to the future with inspiration.  They, all, chanted Malik’s name until assassins set upon their candidate and silenced his voice, driving hope into a comma.

His wife Aiwa Clinton-Fattah had little time for rage, little time for grief.  She reacted on behalf of her husband and surprised his attackers by doing what he couldn’t—search for justice.

The search was a dangerous undertaking.  Anyone with the guts to sic assassins against the next likely president wouldn’t hesitate to wipe Aiwa off the face of the earth.  She didn’t care.  What did mean something to her was protecting America and the people living there from a power that destroyed hope and embraced tyranny.

Together with individuals she trusted, she launched her own investigation, one that friend and reporter Moreen Wright put on the front page.  A coverup was sparked by the first leaf shuffled and made public.  The question then became. Could Aiwa and Moreen sustain?  Could they dodge the attacks aimed at them?  Could they see through the smokescreen of political intrigue to uncover the true assassins?  Did they have what it takes to dethrone the powers that be?  This story unfolds as unexpected heroes and villains lock in battle.

POLITICAL INTRIGUE – LOVE LOST – LOVE GAINED – TIMELY FICTION

I tried link to the image on the novel's webpage (whatdoesitprofit.info), but there was no response.  Nor could I paste the image from my computer file.

http://www.whatdoesitprofit.info

If you need more info, please contact me.