Farrakhan WARNED Him Earlier This Summer.

Well, it's interesting that so many REPUBLICANS are now coming down with Covid19 after preaching for so long about how the virus was not real, not that serious, and how you can't shut down society in the name of safety.
Opening up the schools when they KNOW it was dangerous.
Not wearing masks and telling other people not to.

Now........

Senator Thom Tillis of Tennessee

Senator Mike Lee of Utah

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin

Rep Louie Gohmert of Texas

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky

Kellyanne Conway former Counselor to Trump

Hope Hicks former Communications Director to Trump

And now Chris Christie former New Jersey Governor

....have Covid-19
And the list of Republicans who have it is growing by the day!

These are all wealthy white people with best health care available to mankind. None are likely to die.

Infections without desths will just "prove" to covid deniers that they are right. 

Besides, if after 210 thousand American deaths, in less than 8 months, you still have people likening Covid-19 to the common cold, nothing will change their minds

• Thanks 1

Troy

Infections without desths will just "prove" to covid deniers that they are right. 

Kind of like what I said in another thread, that unless he's very sick from it they'll just use it as an excuse to say it's not "that bad".

Yeah, I heard what Minister Farrakhan said.
A lot of religious people claim that the virus is from God and that it's some sort of curse or Divine Punishment.
I'm not going to say that it's NOT...I simply don't know one way or the other.
But one of the reasons I'm not religious is for reasons like that.
People like to point at this and that and CLAIM it came from God as if they know for sure.

The SUPREME BEING is just That.....The MOST POWERFUL BEING in Existence!

The most Powerful and Intelligent BEING in Existence doesn't need to send a disease that makes thousands of innocent bystander and little children sick and kill them just to punish some of the evil doers.

Even a government can send an assassin or sniper in to take out a dictator without harming anyone else.

So why would an Earthquake or Hurricane or Plague were thousands of people of various backgrounds, ages, and demographis are killed and seriously injured be a weapon of choice when all it takes is a lightning strike directly on whoever deserves it?

Lightning Strike Man Stock Illustrations – 171 Lightning Strike Man Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime
"Oh no, see you got it all wrong!!!!!
I was going to use that rope to make a BELT
Not a noose for lynching negroes!
Just give me a 2nd chance and I'll make that clear!"

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah, I heard what Minister Farrakhan said.
A lot of religious people claim that the virus is from God and that it's some sort of curse or Divine Punishment.

To be clear, Farrakhan did not merely say the virus was a curse from God. He said HE asked God to inflict the curse on Florida and God did so on his behalf.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, Troy said:

Besides, if after 210 thousand American deaths, in less than 8 months, you still have people likening Covid-19 to the common cold, nothing will change their minds

Absolutely it is not Ebola or Aids.

18 hours ago, Troy said:

Just learned a HS classmate passed from Covid-19 a really nice guy an entrepreneur and restaurateur.

It was probably more the stress from the lockdowns.

Interesting reactions absent of reason or compassion...

My guess is that more people have died from Covid-19 in the US this year alone than from Ebola or AIDS in the last decade combined. 

Will a million people need to die before you care? Oh wait, a million people have already died from Covid-19. But I guess that was all due to stress related too.

I have to remind myself periodically to accept the fact that some people will never about others.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Troy said:

Just learned a HS classmate passed from Covid-19 a really nice guy an entrepreneur and restaurateur.

@Troy, I saved a conversation our classmate and I had about 5 years ago  and one of his goals was to bridge the divide between Africans and African-Americans  - He was really a forward thinker making a difference through his actions when and where he could.  

Troy

I have to remind myself periodically to accept the fact that some people will never about others.

And also check in with my thread about how some of our people just don't care from time to time:

Just Admit You Don't Care: The Indifference of some AfroAmericans to eachother's pain......

Daniel

It was probably more the stress from the lockdowns.

If he owned a restaurant as Troy's post suggests, I'm sure the stress of the massive shut downs in New York weren't helping.
But deaths from Covid 19 are pretty CLEAR CUT as having a physical causes and "stress" alone won't do it.

It's been my observation in Michigan and a few other states I've visited and MOST of the stress from the supposed lock-downs aren't from the actual isolation itself but from the LACK OF proper government preparedness and conflicting and confusion information.
CONFUSION is what stresses people out the most!

Most of the stress from the lock downs don't come 

3 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

@Troy, I saved a conversation our classmate and I had about 5 years ago  and one of his goals was to bridge the divide between Africans and African-Americans  - He was really a forward thinker making a difference through his actions when and where he could.  

Are you two talking about the same individual?

Did the classmate YOU speak of die or something?

On 10/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, Troy said:

@Troy there's no cure for ignorance.  By the way, I'm not talking about the GOP leaders, their focus is on money and power... nothing will separate a human from their goal to get that money - not even death. So the GOP realize how serious COVID-19 is but they have the money to survive it.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Are you two talking about the same individual?

@Pioneer1 yes. We both knew him.   He was Nigerian and lived here  but would also go back home occasionally.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

one of his goals was to bridge the divide between Africans and African-Americans

Yes, I know, he told me the same thing years ago. He was a good brother with a big personality.

Yes @Pioneer1 we are talking about the same man, who died of Covid earlier in the year.

9 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

there's no cure for ignorance

I believe there is education.  But Covid deniers are not all ignorant.  Ignorance can not explain it, once people are presented with the fact of 210K deaths -- despite lockdowns.

What we are seeing is a perverse combination of varying degrees of stupidity and greed. Plus a complete lack of empathy.

It goes back to what I was saying about psychology.

A certain percentage of ALL populations (races) are natural PSYCHOPATHS who have no empathy for others and are only concerned with themselves.
Nature saw fit to include them in the environment for some reason.
They obviously serve some purpose.

The problem is when they get into positions of authority like being President, a Governor, or even a police officer.
They begin to act in cold callous manners using their power in ways that most normal people would find not only inhumane but unimaginable.

As for getting people to realize the seriousness of Covid 19.

Perhaps like those drinking and driving commercials where the skeletons were grinning at eachother while crashing their cocktail glasses together....maybe they should show graphic videos of people in the hospitals suffering and autopsy pictures of what the lungs look like.

While some people can be reasoned with, others have to be FRIGHTENED into doing the right thing.

Cardiac Intensive Care Units Face an Ever More Complex Patient Population |  tctmd.com

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

What we are seeing is a perverse combination of varying degrees of stupidity and greed. Plus a complete lack of empathy.

Indeed. Stupidity, greed, fear, and lack of empathy definitely explains "Covidiots." And it also explains why one would not wear a mask even if they might unwittingly infect someone.  

And for the record, Troy, you know I work hard not to be reductionist - but this isn't a complicated matter. COVID-19 is a novel virus, which means, as you know, its total effect on humans, how it's transmitted and, a cure is unknown.

Virologists, who spend 3 to 5 years' POST-doctoral-level research and are likely to have licenses to practice medicine, have reported as much. AND with more than one million dead worldwide in less than a year (since December 2019), I'll never want to understand how the alleged pro-life group can be so cavalier. So, I'll go with reductionism because I don't want to relate to that mindset on any level.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

And for the record, Troy, you know I work hard not to be reductionist

You are perceptive Mel, for I do like to think of myself this way, because often things are more complicated than they are presented.  I feel if you can understand why a person is a Covidiot (that is a new one on me 🙂), you might be able to help them and in the process maybe save a few lives.

But you are probably right on this one and given the fact that, as @Pioneer1 wrote a percentage of our population does indeed has some level of sociopathy.  

So while it may not be worth the effort in understanding a Covidiot's motivation -- something needs to be done about them, as they impose a danger not just to themselves but to others.  

• Thanks 1

Some of the people you all are calling "Covidiots" are NOT idiots at all.

They know EXACTLY what they're doing!
....intentionally spreading the disease; especially to Black and Brown populations.

Troy

as they impose a danger not just to themselves but to others.  

That's their mission!

howabout covidiots and covidiablos 🙂

Is Dr. Wesley a medical doctor? None of what he said passes muster with me. But I can easily understand why people would believe it. 

@Pioneer1 did you observed many covid-19 effected white boys running around your neighborhood coughing on money and going on shipping sprees?

Troy

"Covidiablos" isn't bad, but  the GENERAL term of "White Supremacist" as it covers the entire gamit.

Is Dr. Wesley a medical doctor? None of what he said passes muster with me. But I can easily understand why people would believe it. 

He's not an MD, I believe he got his doctorate in religious studies....however what he said in that clip was true and backed up by FBI documentation.

did you observed many covid-19 effected white boys running around your neighborhood coughing on money and going on shipping sprees?

Honestly, not only that but I've seen quite a few Caucasians going around coughing and touching things around the society in general KNOWING that they were spreading the germs.  I told you Caucasians have a history of coming among people of color to spread their diseases and this goes back HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of years.
But I didn't need Dr. Wesley to tell me that.
When you already have a healthy distrust of a people who have a documented and well known history of trying to harm your people AND you have good sense (this is the key ingredient that a lot of our people miss) then you don't need anyone to tell you to be on the look out and be careful, you STAY on alert about the activities of White Supremacists everytime a Caucasian comes around.
You remember that story I told you about the old red-eyed MAGA cap wearing Caucasian man I had to run off in the grocery store....lol.

I STAY on the look-out for devil's mischief.

Daniel

I guess to any guy who is "brave" (hah, hah...) enough to drive around all day in New York without a weapon in the middle of a Pandemic picking up total strangers, ANY sign of concern or caution would be mistaken as "fear".

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Please share this documentation.  How did it escape the scrutiny of journalist I wonder?

?

All you have to do is look it up.
All journalists know about this, it's been out for MONTHS.

The problem is the media picks and chooses what they talk about and what they decided to "cover up" or hide or push to the back burner.

For example.....
The racist corporate media was focusing on George Floyd INSTEAD of Breonna Taylor because he looked more suspect and you could raise more questions about his arrest and murder while Breonna's murder was clear cut and obviously unjustified.  It wasn't until THE PEOPLE started pushing for justice and focused their energy on Breonna that the main stream media decided to give it some air time.
They had little choice.

Now with this story about White Supremacists spreading the virus................

The racist mainstream media doesn't like to make Caucasians look  bad.
This is one of the reasons they don't like to give the public CLEAR CUT examples of racism where the Caucasians are clearly in an act of evil while the AfroAmericans are totally innocent. 
They won't show you a story of a Black woman being lynched or shot by a racist civilian.
They like to show you a story about a Black dope dealer running away from the police who get's shot in the back.
They love giving you stories that raise doubts....raise questions...even makes the VICTIM look bad or like they deserved it so that the Caucasian comes out looking like their racist act was somehow justified.

THIS story about them going around spreading the Coronavirus is a CLEAR example of White Supremacist evil.
And because of that, they don't like talking about it.
It explains the unusually high amount of Covid 19 cases among AfroAmericans and raises other questions.
Constantly talking about this would put too many AfroAmericans on alert to the OTHER games that the White Supremacists play.

Troy

1. Since I haven't produced it (yet) does that mean it's not true?

2. If I DID produce the intel.....would it change your mind?

If I provided a memo FROM the FBI that clearly states that White Supremacists are intentionally spreading Coronavirus around.....would you then believe it?

Troy

The likelihood is high, almost certain (assuming you are not holding the document back to play some silly game).

Both me AND Dr. Wesley Muhammad have said that the FBI has warned of White Supremacists conspiring to use the Coronavirus as a weapon against people.

But despite the fact that neither one of us have a HISTORY of saying things that.....although you may disagree with.....can be PROVEN to be untrue, apparently OUR credibility is't good enough for you to atleast accept this information UNTIL proven otherwise.

Sure if it came from a reputable source -- like the FBI themselves

I'm sure you don't want the FBI showing up at your door....even if it's was ONLY to let you know personally that what was discussed in this thread was a fact, lol.

So..would a credible media source STATING that the FBI issued this warning, suffice?

I don't know Dr. Westley, but I do know you are prone to buying into conspiracy theories, so...

Dude, what is with all the theatrics? Do you have a credible source, substantiating organized white supremacists executing a plan to infect Black communities with Covid-19 by using infected supremacists, or not?

White supremacists discussed using the coronavirus as a bioweapon, explosive internal document reveals

Federal investigators have learned that white supremacists in the US discussed plans to use the coronavirus as a bioweapon, Yahoo News reported, citing a weekly intelligence brief from a division of the Department of Homeland Security.

The brief covered the week of February 17-24 and was written by the Federal Protective Service.

It said violent extremists "continue to make bioterrorism a popular topic among themselves," adding: "White Racially Motivated Violent Extremists have recently commented on the coronavirus stating that it is an 'OBLIGATION' to spread it should any of them contract the virus."

According to Yahoo News, white supremacists used the secure messaging app Telegram to discuss their plans to spread the virus and suggested targeting law-enforcement agents and "nonwhite" people. But they were also open to targeting some "public places in general," the brief said.

The report said that to carry out their plans, white supremacists floated options like leaving "saliva on door handles" at local FBI offices, spitting on elevator buttons, spreading the virus in "nonwhite neighborhoods," and being in public with their perceived enemies.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-white-supremacists-discussed-using-covid-19-as-bioweapon-2020-3

White Supremacists Encouraging Members to Spread Coronavirus to People of Color, Jews, Cops: FBI

The FBI put out an alert warning members of law enforcement that racist groups are trying to infect people of color, cops and Jews with COVID-19

White supremacists, neo-Nazis and other extremist groups are encouraging followers infected with the coronavirus to spread the deadly disease to members of law enforcement, Jews and people of color, according to the FBI.

On Thursday, the FBI’s New York office sent an alert obtained by ABC News saying that “members of extremist groups are encouraging one another to spread the virus, if contracted, through bodily fluids and personal interactions.”

Sent to local police departments, the alert said the groups are telling members to try to use spray bottles to spread infectious fluids to members of law enforcement, ABC News reports.

Extremist groups also told members to try to spread the disease in the Jewish community by going “any place they may be congregated, to include markets, political offices, businesses and places of worship,” the alert says.

In an internal intelligence memo distributed in mid-February, federal law enforcement officials said they’d gathered information about white nationalists talking about trying to infect law enforcement and “nonwhite” people with the coronavirus, MSNBC reports.

“Violent extremists continue to make bioterrorism a popular topic among themselves,” according to the Federal Protective Service intelligence brief for the week of Feb. 17 through Feb. 24, which was marked for “official use only,” MSNBC reports.

“White Racially Motivated Violent Extremists have recently commented on the coronavirus stating that it is an ‘OBLIGATION’ to spread it should any of them contract the virus,” the brief continues.

https://people.com/crime/white-supremacists-trying-infect-cops-jews-people-color-coronavirus/

Yeah you have a proclivity for exaggerating @Pioneer1. What you initially described were actions.  The evidence you posted was merely talk. There is a big difference between the too.  

I would have believed that white supremacists would talk about spreading covid-19 in the Black community; they talk about a lot of things.  

You have not presented proof of them actually doing it. 

I mean neither you or I have gotten it, but their president has (supposedly), so if did actually do what you claim, things seem to have backfired.  

Troy

but their president has (supposedly)

I think you stole a little bit of the thunder with that statement.  
I'm beginning to have doubts as to whether or not he EVER had the virus in the first place.

They were testing him every day and even for those who SHOW symptoms it takes atleast a couple days for them to manifest.  But the same day he  allegedly tests positive he allegedly goes from having "mild symptoms" to ending up needing oxygen and gets rushed to the hospital.  Then gets an ALL CLEAR sign from his doctors after spending only a couple nights in the hospital!
How many 75 year olds go from needing oxygen one day to getting an all clear bill of health a few days later????

It takes most people who get the FLU a couple weeks to fully recover and are urged to get as much rest as they can, but this 75 YEAR OLD MAN is back on the trail giving speeches and doing pep rallies a week after allegedly getting Covid 19.

I know they say the Whitehouse offers some of the best healthcare in the nation but something just ain't adding up.

Plus 45 is not exactly the picture of health.

Since 45's lying may be pathological.  I would not put it past him make up this lie to say the had the virus, and beat it in a few days, to demonstrate to people like Danelle that the virus is nothing to worry about and to show how strong he is compared to that pus*y Biden, who is running around with a mask on 24/7.  Getting others to follow this scheme would not be a heavy lift for him.

So no, I would not be surprised if it is ever discovered that 45 did not have the virus.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Plus 45 is not exactly the picture of health.

Since 45's lying may be pathological.  I would not put it past him make up this lie to say the had the virus, and beat it in a few days, to demonstrate to people like Danelle that the virus is nothing to worry about and to show how strong he is compared to that pus*y Biden, who is running around with a mask on 24/7.  Getting others to follow this scheme would not be a heavy lift for him.

So no, I would not be surprised if it is ever discovered that 45 did not have the virus.

This is EXACTLY what I think his game plan is!

Stefan

I'm starting to doubt it also.
It's strange how so many Republicans are claiming to have gotten the disease and so few Democrats.

At first I thought it was a result of their refusals to wear masks or take the disease seriously.............
But now I'm thinking it may also be an "operation" among the Republicans like you say to get undeserved sympathy as well as a plan to make it SEEM like the disease isn't as dangerous as it is claimed by announcing their positivity while still looking healthy and going to work.

The next step is for them to go around telling the public that since THEY contracted the disease and "fought through it" while working, then others should too!
Open America back up!