Armed Black Militia Group Marches on Stone Mountain

Google's Algorithm is working hard; it showed me this video front center.  Knowingly manipulated, I clicked on the video and shared it here.

I shared it because I through it would make @Pioneer1 happy and because I wanted to illustrate how Google fans the flames of racial strife.  Facebook gets beat up on this all the time, but unlike Facebook Google's direct influence extends throughout the entire WWW probably has a greater impact. 

I'm not saying the pinheads at Google are trying to get white folks scared or fire up Black folks deliberately.  It does not matter. The content they are PUSHING (I did not seek out this video of related content) it will almost certainly have that impact.

Will White militia groups, who see this, allow themselves to be punked and let this go unanswered?  How many innocents will be caught up in the cross fire and will Google ever be held to account? Who know?

This happened MONTHS ago.
Has there been any considerable repercussion from it?

You say Google is fanning the flames of racial strife as if those flames weren't ALREADY stoked by your commander-n-chief and the others who came behind him.

I'll tell you the same thing I told FAS.....

Collectively speaking, what can racist Caucasian groups do to Black people that hasn't ALREADY been done on a slower scale?
Black Americans are already being targeted and killed through disease, police brutality, criminal activity, ect.....

So if they got together and decided to stop wasting time with slow acting weapons and do a MASS GENOCIDE that would be over in a matter of weeks, would it be THAT much worse?

A man get's diagnosed with HIV at 25.
He can either:

- take his chances and live many more years and likely  die a suffering death from AIDS. *
Or
- he can go home, enjoy a pizza, and grab a gun or take some pills and kill himself right then and there. **

The question is why would he risk years and years of suffering just to meet the SAME fate?

The point I'm making is, IF*** genocide is the destiny anyway, then why waste time and take the scenic route to it (FAS...lol) ?

What's the purpose of delaying it and keeping them on "stand by"?

assuming he doesn't die of other causes
** assuming there is no punishment for suicide

*** I say "if" because I believe it won't happen but we as AfroAmericans will actually come out on top.

@Pioneer1

Keep my name out of your b.s. STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS!

Definition of a Strawman Argument:

A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, meanwhile the proper idea of argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted.

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition. Straw man arguments have been used throughout history in polemical debate, 

To wit:

@Pioneer1wrote:

I'll tell you the same thing I told FAS.....

Collectively speaking, what can racist Caucasian groups do to Black people that hasn't ALREADY been done on a slower scale?
Black Americans are already being targeted and killed through disease, police brutality, criminal activity, ect.....

The subject was NEVER what can white groups do to black people that hasn't already been done. NOTHING about a "scale," slow, fast, whateva was ever mentioned or in question. And blacks being killed by disease, police brutality, criminal activity???? Gimme a break, man. Don't lie on me to bolster your "arguments" against Troy. Deal with the man's words and ALL means, keep my name out of it.

I'd like to just "read" a thread every once in a while. All right?