"Debates" do more harm than good.

First these are not debates. The pretense is annoying.

Why can't the people running these debates simply cut the speakers mics?

Why can't the moderator force the speaker to answer the questions asked.

The Dems are unhappy the Republicans are going to confirm another Supreme Court Justice; they should have worried about that 4 years ago. If they plan to add more justices -- admit it. It is obvious they plan to do that.

Pence saying democrats want to allow abortions up to the the moment of delivery is aburd. How can the candidates be to simply say anything.

There was very little useful information related during the debates.

I already voted so the debates can't influence my vote, but none of these debates made me feel better about my choice. 

Brace yourself sports fans...

Troy

Why can't the people running these debates simply cut the speakers mics?

For the same reasons the so-called "debaters" kept breaking the rules and not even pretending to answer the questions......
Like you said, these are NOT debates.

They are merely forms of entertainment and distraction to make you BELIEVE that you really have some say so over who get's selected elected for the office.

If you noticed, neither of them actually answered the questions the moderator posed to them.  They always took up their allotted time to either go backwards and argue some stupid point or allegation from their adversary that they disagreed with OR totally ignored the question and went on to rambling about some crap that was totally unrelated.

I have a pretty good memory both short term and long term however both of them did so much filibustering that on occasion I actually forgot question the moderator asked!

I WILL say that I liked Kamala's "sister girl" confrontational attitude toward Pence.  You don't see a lot of women of color confronting Caucasian men on television like that so it was refreshing.  But outside of that, the only high point was that fly that landed on Pence's head.....lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I WILL say that I liked Kamala's "sister girl" confrontational attitude toward Pence.

I actually disliked Kamala's 'tude, but I appreciate that many Black people find that appealing.  Thought I'm not sure if that was the best strategy to deal with Pence.  It would have been much better against Trump, because he would have blown a gasket. To his credit Pence kept his composure. 

The surprising thing about the fly was the length of time it spent on his head. I heard it said that flies are attracted to shit.

Troy

I heard it said that flies are attracted to shit.

LOL....I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.

I would have used it as a sign that it was attracted to the bullshit coming from that man's mouth.

But most Democrats don't think like that.....which is why they keep losing to the more ruthless Republicans.

As far as Kamala goes......

Not many people know she's from OAKLAND California which has a large historic AfroAmerican population.
Infact, outside of South Central Los Angeles it has the largest historically Black community on the West Coast.  And she was raised in it by her Indian mother back in the 60s and 70s.  I'm sure that's where she gets the "attitude" from that she can turn on and turn off at will.