Giving Michigan A Bad And Racist Image.....

Michigan is a northern and pretty industrialized state with a very large AfroAmerican population of nearly 2 million, but too many people mistakenly believe it's some rural white state full of rednecks running around in the woods.
Stories like this portrays a distorted image of my state to the nation and world.................

13 charged in plots against Michigan governor, police

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Agents foiled a stunning plot to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, authorities said Thursday in announcing charges in an alleged scheme that involved months of planning and even rehearsals to snatch her from her vacation home.

Six men were charged in federal court with conspiring to kidnap the governor before the Nov. 3 elections in reaction to what they viewed as her “uncontrolled power,” according to a federal complaint. Separately, seven others linked to a paramilitary group called the Wolverine Watchmen were charged in state court for allegedly seeking to storm the Michigan Capitol and seek a “civil war.”

Gretchen Whitmer: 13 charged in plot to kidnap Michigan Governor -  CNNPolitics

The two groups trained together and planned “various acts of violence,” according to the state police.

Surveillance for the kidnapping plot took place in August and September, according to an FBI affidavit, and four of the men had planned to meet Wednesday to “make a payment on explosives and exchange tactical gear.”

The FBI quoted one of the men as saying Whitmer “has no checks and balances at all. She has uncontrolled power right now. All good things must come to an end.”

Authorities said the plots were stopped with the work of undercover agents and informants. The men were arrested Wednesday night. The six charged in federal court face up to life in prison if convicted. The state terrorism charges the other seven men face carry a possible 20-year sentence.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-checks-and-balances-archive-gretchen-whitmer-da09ca66cd8d5f36722021d3593425ff

But the question I have is, why Michigan?
Of all of the states these militias could have such a strong hold in and could have plotted against or attack the capital of.....why Michigan?

I think DETROIT....a Black city with still (despite a lot of loss) a large amount of AfroAmerican economic and political power....is the REAL reason so many of these groups have formed in places like northern Michigan.
On the occasion that I go up north, despite being HUNDREDS of miles away from the Detroit area every other conversation most of the people in these regions have is about Detroit in some form or fashion and almost always negative.
Take the way Republicans and Conservatives like to keep "Chicago" as a staple ingredient in their conversations and almost always in a negative light, and you get a taste of how Caucasians in the rest of my state talk about Detroit.

I guess these men would be considered part of that group that FA...I  mean....."you know who".....said would be going door to door killing folks.

I've said on numerous occasions that while these groups are indeed dangerous....these Caucasian militia organizations will kill FAR more other Caucasians than they will AfroAmericans.

One of the problems with these groups is that they are ALLOWED to operate and do what they want to do with the BELIEF that the only threat they pose would be to Black or Brown people.  So the Caucasian politicians both Republican and Democrat give them a wink and a nod to keep on doing what they're doing UNTIL they make it clear that they will target Caucasian politicians also.  Then all of a sudden they get scared and worried or confused about what's going on.

image.jpeg.c9cec0c9ef98b2e57eca59be50c37997.jpeg         image.jpeg.c0abf598d3b3b112d9da5c02c98443d0.jpeg

When all of those angry Caucasians showed up at the state capital with rifles making all types of threats without masks....and NONE of them got arrested or so much as a ticket, that was giving them a green light to do whatever the hell they want to.
It's implicit.

The state has MORE than enough fire power to overwhelm those big-bellied bigots, disarm them, and lock them up.
Hell, over 99.99% of them wouldn't have even put up a fight.
The law enforcement CHOSE not to go after them but allow them to do whatever.....now they're acting confused.

You can't let wickedness and evil run wild free and NOT expect for some of that wickedness to double back and return to you.

This is by no means an isolated incident.
Parts of Michigan has a PATTERN of being very racist and those racists....until now....have been allowed to flourish in their racism.

Just recently a government official in a northern county blatantly referred to AfroAmericans as  "n-ggers" and didn't apologize for it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Michigan official to resign after defending racist slur

TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) — An elected official in a mostly white county in northern Michigan who used a racist slur prior to a public meeting to describe Black people in Detroit will resign, the county administrator said Friday.

Leelanau County Administrator Chet Janik said Tom Eckerle, a member of the county road commission, would step down after receiving criticism from across the U.S. for his comments.

“I personally and professionally think it’s in the best interests of Mr. Eckerle, the road commission and Leelanau County,” Janik told The Associated Press.

The Traverse City Record-Eagle reported that Eckerle had informed the newspaper of his plans to quit, saying he didn’t want to “burden” a newly hired road commission manager scheduled to begin work this month. Eckerle did not return a call from the AP. But in a phone interview earlier Friday, he repeated the slur while maintaining he was not a racist.

Eckerle spent much of the interview attacking Black Lives Matter, saying a mention of the decentralized movement against racial injustice and police brutality is what set him off ahead of a Tuesday meeting.

“I’m not a racist,” Eckerle told the AP. “Black Lives Matter is racist. If I believed in Black Lives Matter, I would be racist. ... Black Lives Matter has no heart. And that is as offensive to me as the N-word,” he added, then used the full racist slur.

Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Eckerle’s fellow road commission members were among those demanding he step down.

“His comments are atrocious,” Whitmer spokeswoman Tiffany Brown said Friday. “The governor has been very clear—there’s no place for hate and racism in Michigan.”

Asked by the AP whether he had used the racist slur, Eckerle replied, “I did say that, and I will not go away from it.”

But he insisted it had “nothing to do with me wearing a mask” and “nothing to do with coronavirus.”

He said it arose during a conversation involving Whitmer “and her liberal ideas” and with keeping children out of school because of the pandemic. “They need to be back in school,” said Eckerle, a Republican.

At some point, he said, the subject of Black Lives Matter came up. “That’s what got me over the end,” he said.

He also complained about removal of Confederate statues, calls to cut police funding and “cities being held hostage.”

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-race-and-ethnicity-michigan-detroit-racial-injustice-e115b3987f16e9610f6956bcbc939c41

With all of the 24 hour coverage and talk on CNN, Fox News, NBC News, ABC News, and other outlets  about those domestic terrorists who attempted to kidnap the Governor, how many of them have shown you THESE other high officials close to the Governor.............

image.jpeg.9bc4d1816262410ee665e6959f0a9a61.jpeg

Garlin Gilchrist Lt. Governor of Michigan 

image.jpeg.c58d75b238f525bec01b11f15f343198.jpeg

Tiffany Brown Spokeswoman 
for Governor Gretchen Whitmer

image.jpeg.a5ab61fa91d543f94775f0440a92d991.jpeg

Dr Joneigh  Khaldun  Chief Officer for 
Michigan Department Of Health

Isn't it funny that THESE people and their pictures haven't popped up in the mainstream media for any type of discussion for THIER safety despite being very close to the Governor in power and proximity?

This is not an accident.
EVERYTHING that is portrayed and NOT portrayed is the mainstream media is carefully crafted and decided upon for special purposes!

The mainstream media is TRYING IT'S BEST to hide the Black presence in Michigan and in the Midwest in general.
They go out of their WAY not to interview any AfroAmerican officials or citizens in the Detroit area or any other hundreds of AfroAmerican state representatives and other officials who work in the Lansing Capitol who were also concerned for their safety.
They ignore them and pretend they don't even exist and instead run up to a pick-up truck of some rosy cheeked redneck from out in the woods and tell you HE represents "Michigan residents".

The Biggest (and Best) Redneck You've Ever Seen!

Contrary to what we see in the movies and on television where the East and West Coasts are portrayed as hubs of Black culture despite their minimal AfroAmerican populations , the facts are the Midwest and South have the HIGHEST actual number of AfroAmericans and the largest number of "Black cities".