Tricknology: Tricks Of White Supremacy

This story was one of the headline "news" stories on my cell phones and computer this morning..................

Gal Gadot Responds to Backlash From ‘Imagine’ Video: ‘I Had Nothing But Good Intentions’

Gal Gadot is responding to the backlash she received after releasing her now infamous “Imagine” video in March.

“Sometimes, you know, you try and do a good deed and it’s just not the right good deed,” the Wonder Woman star said in the November issue of Vanity Fair. “I had nothing but good intentions and it came from the best place, and I just wanted to send light and love to the world.”

“I started with a few friends, and then I spoke to Kristen [Wiig],” she added. “Kristen is like the mayor of Hollywood. Everyone loves her, and she brought a bunch of people to the game. But yeah, I started it, and I can only say that I meant to do something good and pure, and it didn’t transcend.”

Gal Gadot, Natalie Portman and Amy Adams in star-studded Imagine cover -  BBC News

The Israeli actress shared that she had been inspired after seeing a video of an Italian man playing the trumpet on his balcony for his neighbors while the country remained on a nation-wide lockdown.

“He was playing ‘Imagine’ and there was something so powerful and pure about this video,” she said before the cameo-ridden song began. Natalie PortmanJimmy FallonZoë KravitzWill FerrellAmy AdamsJames MarsdenMark RuffaloSarah SilvermanSiaMaya Rudolph and more joined in to sing a line of the John Lennon song.

However, Gadot’s video received some criticism online from people who said that celebrities should be donating to aid in COVID-19 relief rather than simply singing about a better world.

In April, Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan defended the video, saying Gadot was “trying to do a good thing.” “I just got dragged along with it,” he added.

As for what he thinks caused the online backlash, Dornan said, “I’ll tell you what the problem was. I literally did mine in the toilet of my house. Quite clearly, some people had escaped to their second home. There’s too much acreage in the background, too many beautiful trees swaying in the background, clearly in front of an ocean, that sort of craic.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That article, and the dozens of OTHER articles about this actress and the so-called "controversy" surrounding her that the mainstream media has forced onto the public is a big juicy NOTHING BURGER!

Very Angry Bird: Playing liar's poker for a nothing burger

It's nothing.
It means nothing.
There IS no "controversy".

It's a PUBLICITY STUNT.

It's a trick used by White Supremacists in the media to promote Caucasian interests and keep them "relevant" and the main source of positive attention.

There are a lot of things that are going on in this world that SHOULD be filling up the space that those articles are taking, but actually putting out useful information isn't the MAIN PURPOSE of the mainstream media.  Brainwashing and conditioning is.  And promoting White Supremacy is the major objective.

Offended young black woman with folded arms posing isolated over pastel  pink studio wall, free space: Royalty-free images, photos and pictures
"Well Pioneer1, aren't you playing along right
into their game by even talking about this and
giving it MORE publicity?"

Yes, to a CERTAIN extent.
But only to expose how the game is played by using one of it's examples.
Kind of like how a journalists will get a job in a sweatshop only to witness and expose the mistreament of it's employees.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

"Well Pioneer1, aren't you playing along right  into their game by even talking about this and giving it MORE publicity?"

Not necessarily.  Sometimes you have the share the thing you are talking about to make a point.  I do it myself from time to time.

The question you really should be asking yourself is, what is it about your behavior that tells the entire WWW to send you this type of content?

I was completely unaware of the "controversy" until you posted it here.  I agree with you; it much ado about nothing, designed to incite engagement and revenue for the platforms sharing this bullshit.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But only to expose how the game is played by using one of it's examples.

Dr. Welsing told us about the game. It has a lot of moves. We need to make counter moves. Otherwise we are just watching somebody else play the game with no intention to win.

How do we promote our interests, keep them relevant and maintain positive attention to those interests?

I am convinced every well formed question is pregnant with its own answer. Just as  I typed the question above came the answer. We get African-American celebrities to counter with a video of them singing one line each of Wake Up Everybody by Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes. That wasn't hard.

• Thanks 1

Troy

I didn't have to do anything, it was headline news on major media news outlets today.
On my phone all I have to do is access Google and a row of the latest news will pop up, my searches are irrelevant.

It's just White Supremacy doing what it does.

It's little bits and pieces of "meaningless" exposure like THIS that ended up making the Kardashians famous.
A bunch of dark haired Caucasian girls doing nothing but swimming, getting drunk, and staying naked.......but they were KEPT on the screen until you got used to them.

However our people need to know HOW these games work so they don't get tricked or caught up in traps designed to capture their minds.

Nnamdi

Oh, our beautiful and beloved ancestor Dr. Welsing!

I still remember hearing her voice for the first time on a Public Enemy

image.jpeg.045563cc9bb5e42517dae570d6834392.jpeg

....album.

Before a song came on, it sampled her talking about how AIDS was said to be such a mystery but it was actually pushed in a book back in 1969 under chemical and biological warfare.   I believe the song was "A Bag Popped" about a man who's condom burst and was scared he caught the virus.

Dr. Welsing told us about the game. It has a lot of moves. We need to make counter moves. Otherwise we are just watching somebody else play the game with no intention to win.

Excellent point!

How do we promote our interests, keep them relevant and maintain positive attention to those interests?

It starts with OWNERSHIP OF THE MEDIA.

AfroAmericans must OWN (not just operate)  enough television and radio stations and periodicals to ensure whatever message we intend to send the world actually gets out clearly and unfiltered.

Once you own it you can do what they did to make the Kardashians famous....just keep playing the same song over and over.
If we own a television station we can FORCE the people to be interested by simply pushing the same programming (which is why it's called "programing") over and over and over until they have no choice BUT to be interested.

Like a song you don't like but if they play it enough times you find yourself humming it subconsciously.
When you OWN the media you have the power to do do that.

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It starts with OWNERSHIP OF THE MEDIA

The people that made this thread necessary just made a video. A collection of AA celebrities could do the same or better by singing one line each of Wake Up Everybody.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

“Imagine” video in March

Just realized this is old news.

Just watched it. We now have evidence rich smart people will make a mistake at some point in the future and the world will end before they realize it was all their fault. The biggest thing is they were singing in environments that were diametrically opposed to the lyrics of the song.

"Imagine no possessions."

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

On my phone all I have to do is access Google and a row of the latest news will pop up, my searches are irrelevant.

What Google shows you will be different than what google shows me.  Don't believe me, this is what Google says. Your searchs are definitely used to decide what to show you. The Google ads you see here are customized to you. Even your sesrch results are customized. You really did not know this huh?

The web is our best hope for media control. But too many of our people are fixated on the facebook sites and Twitter. This will change over time I believe.

Troy

You really did not know this huh?

I knew it was true for YOUTUBE which is owned by Google.....but didn't notice this pattern with Google itself.

Much of that info that pops up is WAY out of my range of interests, including the example I used for the topic of this thread.

Nnamdi

The biggest thing is they were singing in environments that were diametrically opposed to the lyrics of the song.

White Supremacists......like White Supremacy....are FULL of contradictions and irony.

They'll claim to be atheists.....
But say "oh god" and "oh jeez" every 5 minutes.

They'll claim to be Catholic.....
But then claim to be "non practicing".

They claim they're not racist and don't see race.......
But when telling a story only bring up the races of the NON-WHITE characters-

image.jpeg.5d66612f3a3bc077232c7175ec4caa6b.jpeg

"Hey, ya know I was at work yesterday and
everyone walked past me without speaking,
but then a black guy walked by and said....."

Confusion is the most important weapon of the White Supremacists so while THEY are singing soft "Imagine" songs.....their brother or father or cousin who works for the department of defense is planning on destroying half of the population of some village in Iraq.

Them singing silly songs about saving the world while their RELATIVES and FRIENDS are helping to destroy it is part of the deception!

8 hours ago, Troy said:

searchs are definitely used to decide what to show you

Only if you don't opt out. And even then I get recommendations that I don't necessarily care for.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The biggest thing is they were singing in environments that were diametrically opposed to the lyrics of the song

They are terrified of this:

"Imagine no possessions"

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

starts with OWNERSHIP OF THE MEDIA.

AfroAmericans must OWN (not just operate)  enough television and radio stations and periodicals

Maybe. Haki Madhubuti in Plan to Planet has a chapter: "The Necessity of Control: Publishing to Distribution—a Short Proposal for Black Distributors." He talks about the mafia controlling distribution. When the NYT started being self distributed they got shut down. Anybody who sold the NYT would sell nothing else. Newsdealers who owned their locations could not control what they sold.

Control/access is key.

14 minutes ago, Troy said:

take Google at their word

NO!!! 

But I know the ads etc are different. The news they show has nothing to do with my searches. It's more comfortable than seeing what I searched for show up in my news feed.

21 minutes ago, Troy said:

take Google at their word

NO!!! 

But I know the ads etc are different. The news they show has nothing to do with my searches. It's more comfortable than seeing what I searched for show up in my news feed.

And that's just on Google's end cookies are a whole other source of info. Every site has their own tricks to make it seem like they are giving you the option to opt out of cookies.

Any site that uses cookies gets and scooped up in Googlebot...they gotcha

Chrome tracks searches too...it has to be opted out separately. Firefox to the rescue. They block trackers...and ads.

3 hours ago, Nnamdi Azikiwe said:

They block trackers...and ads.

This is a terrible solution. Sometimes, even advertisers, will tell me that they don't see their ads on AALBC. 100% of the time the reason was that they were blocking ads -- all my ads are books.

Users of ad blockers don't understand that this hurts sites like AALBC. Ad block users are usually not sophisticated enough to white list the sites support.

As indie sites are hobbled and the ultra-massive corporate sites get stronger.

Google ads often get around these ad blockers.

You can't "opt out" it is built into the way the internet works. If you visit a site you also communicate the last site you were on and where you came physically located. This info is logged and shared. That is just the tip of the iceberg

Troy    Nnamdi

In line with you're talking about.............

Another "trick" of the White Supremacists is in TRICKING you into believing you have rights that you don't have.

People are upset about Youtube and Google taking down their websites, their material, invading their privacy, and monitoring them.
They complain that it violates their rights to "free speech" and "right to privacy".

But Americans don't have a "right to privacy".

And both Youtube and Google are PRIVATELY OWNED and don't have to abide by the 1st Amendment on their platform.
Meaning, there IS NO "freedom of speech" on their platforms.

But they don't come right out and say it because they want you to believe you DO have that freedom.

Youtube and Google are monitoring and keeping records on people in a way that the FBI would sit back and take lessons from, and it's all legal because neither are "public" domains.  It's all private.

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

IS NO "freedom of speech" on their platforms.

Of course not these platforms are optimized to create filter bubbles -- which narrow the focus of the information that people see.  

In order to be seen on social media.  Sites like AALBC must pay for promotion to be seen on Facebook.  Everything else that is seen is algorithmically drive to drive engagement. 

People who commune news solely from social media are being feed celerity nonsense, like Gal Gadot BS that started this conversation, propaganda, and lies.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Troy said:

You can't "opt out" it is built into the way the internet works. If you visit a site yiu also communicate the last site you were on and where you came physically located. This info is logged and shared. That is just the tip of the icebeg

Google doesn't push ads to me about my searches. The ads are based on time and location. The only ads I see are related to cookies from sites where I have an account. Lately the only ad I've been seeing is from Ingramspark.

Your ads show up fine. The google ads are blocked. That's Firefox for you. Just turned off the tracker for AALBC.COM.

Audible is your number two advertiser. That's funny.

Troy

Everything else that is seen is algorithmically drive to drive engagement. 

Based on what you just said, it would seem that Conservatives would probably pretty much only get Conservative news stories and Liberals likewise.

Some would say that instead of bringing everyone together and exposing people to other interests, it's doing the very opposite and keeping people apart by satisfying them in their own little bubble.

Nnamdi

Google doesn't push ads to me about my searches. The ads are based on time and location. The only ads I see are related to cookies from sites where I have an account. 

This SEEMED to be my experience also.

However since Troy mentioned otherwise, now I'm going to be more watchful to see how accurate this is.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

are monitoring and keeping records on people in a way that the FBI would sit back and take lessons from

Not just the FBI but the NSA...and they sell the data to guess who?

None of which bothers me...anybody whose life is so empty they have to watch others live their own are the least of my concerns.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

like Gal Gadot BS that started this conversation, propaganda, and lies

...they are being fed that nonsense for a reason... I think the reason is the generators of that nonsense fear an awakening taking place among the masses. If not there would be no need to generate propaganda and lies. Google Trends is a tool to track what people are thinking based on search word interest level. But even that can be manipulated. What happens when an idea they do not want to spread starts to trend, goes viral and catches on like wildfire. All they will be able to do is watch it burn. Despite what they want there is nothing like the power of an idea whose time has come.

That video was created in March out of fear. They were hoping to curtail ideas other than the ones they want people thinking. Vanity Fair is writing about something that failed to achieve its objective six months ago because they really have no confidence in their rhetoric. Taking a second bite of that apple wont make it taste any better six months later. It's still just as rotten as it was then.

Think about it. How old is "Imagine?" 1971!!! Does that mean nobody has had an idea in 50 years that is more inspirational than John Lennon??? It's not looking good especially since that little stunt was a miserable failure.

5 hours ago, Nnamdi Azikiwe said:

Audible is your number two advertiser. That's funny.

I could Block Amazon's ads coming in through Google, but I have not as they drive up the price in the auction. 

My kin folk know to come directly to me for the directly.

• Like 1