Ice Cube's Bonehead Move

I don’t know what Ice Cube was thinking. Especially since he believed at one time Trump should be arrested for his war on the poor.

Ice Cube’s lawyer called a lawyer who knows Jared Kushner and the meet was on. at Bedminster Country Club. Ice Cube was able to get Kushner to ask Trump to boost the “Platinum Plan” supposedly to raise $500 billion in capital for Black folks in the U.S. 

Of course, Kushner agreed to ask for an increase. The better to show Blacks remain divided and eager to turn on each other for some good media.

All Ice Cube really did was give this racist and phony billionaire an excuse to silence critics for his four-year war against Blacks, Latinos, Women, the Elderly, the Poor, and immigrants.

I hope Ice Cube asked to see the Trump/Pence healthcare plan that’s supposed to replace Obamacare. No one has ever seen the administration’s Covid-19 response plan either. 

But Ice Cube believes Trump actually has a plan to raise $500 billion for Black people, whom he’s discriminated against, insulted and vilified for most of his life.

I’d rather demand Reparations which many economists believe may amount to $17 trillion.

That is money we Black people earned through 400 years of unpaid labor. There are legal precedents for Reparations. This is not for pain and suffering. This is for unpaid labor.

I’m wary of any Republican plan to help Blacks. Why would they help us when they won’t even let us vote?

I'm all for Reparations, however I think they would be more effective if we first establish the proper foundation for them it to be received.

First of all, we need SEVERAL FDIC insured AfroAmerican owned banks in order to keep the bulk of the money in.

Second, how would the money be distributed?
Would each individual get a check?
Would the money be given to ORGANIZATIONS for THEM to distribute as they see fit?

TRUE Reparations would actually REPAIR the damage that was done during the Great Western Maa'fa.
It would allow us to re-form and practice OUR OWN family structures that were ripped apart during slavery and also be educated in a way designed to be best for us instead of the traditional Western way.

We need a system that will improve ourselves, not teach us to become better at imitating Caucasians.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

re-form and practice OUR OWN family structures that were ripped apart during slavery

You keep saying this, but there was, and is not uniform African culture.  We can from different groups of people with different culture and languages.  We can not go back to anything -- it is lost.  Even if it were recoverable would it be something that we would to go back to in 2020.  We need to move forward.

But I agree we should we imitate caucasians, but we can definitely learn from them.  They have accomplished great things. Not all white people are Andrew Jackson, Jefferson Davis, and Hitler.

Troy

You keep saying this, but there was, and is not uniform African culture.  We can from different groups of people with different culture and languages. 

There are certain things ALL Africans (racial Africans....not necessarily Arabs or White Africans) have in common despite nationality or ethnicity.
For one thing,  almost all African societies practice POLYGAMY whether it's a sanctioned part of the culture or not.
It's part of our DNA, our nature.
And so are EXTENDED FAMILIES where everyone in the community takes part in helping raise the children.

but we can definitely learn from them.  They have accomplished great things. 

I also agree that we can definitely learn a lot from Caucasians; but we must first have an OBJECTIVE.

See, when you have an OBJECTIVE then whatever you learn can be used to accomplish YOUR objective.

When you don't have an objective of your own or none at all, then whatever you learn will eventually steer you towards the objectives of those you're learning from and you will begin imitating them.

@Pioneer1 Polygamic is not in anyone's DNA it is purely a cultural construct like race.

Everyone takes part in raising children's today the Pandemic has revealed just how dependent families are on teaches and schools to help them raise their kids.  Sure it takes a village to raise a kid it always has.

You keep trying to shoe horn "All Africans" into a type.  But you have to understand Africa is the most ethnically, genetically, and culturally diverse continent on Earth. 

Why are you so fixed on Polygamy?  I know I did not want multiple wives -- lawd knows one can be a challenge LOL! 

Have you been married or are you married?

Troy

No I'm not married and don't desire a wife.

Honestly, if I had enough wealth to COMFORTABLY support myself as well as several other women and children  I would LOVE to get married and have a family.
Most likely to multiple wives.

But if I can't take care of them the way I WANT to, it takes away the desire.

I'm not fixed on polygamy, but most of the Black men I know have relationship issues with their ex's (ex-girlfriends, ex-wives, ect....) and that's not natural or normal.  Men and women not being able to get along with eachother isn't normal.    Clearly this current society arrangement isn't working for OUR people regardless as to how well it's working for Caucasians and Asians.

You talk about the "challenge" of relationships and certainly all relationships come with issues.....but the challenges we're seeing in the AfroAmerican community are ridiculous.

When both the males and females understand themselves and eachother and know their PROPER roles....most of the problems evaporate.

One of the problems is that AfroAmerican women don't respect most AfroAmerican men enough to be passive "wives" to them.
And the brothers aren't respected because despite their money or education...many AfroAmerican men don't have REAL power in this society, and our women know it.

They know that no matter how much of a "man" we claim to be, if you say or do the wrong thing all she has to do is get on the phone and call some Caucasian men in uniform to put you in your place.  Or get a Caucasian men in a suit to give her a job, or get her a divorce, or to get custody of the children, or to force you to pay her so much money every month.

She (the AfroAmerican woman) knows who has the REAL power in this society and this affects how they see and relate to us.

Why I Refuse to Apologize for My Black Girl Attitude | truly tafakari

"Look.
You AIN'T my daddy so get the FUCK out my 
face before I call the PO-lice and have yo' black
ass locked up UNDER the jail....OKAAAAY!"

You should put all these little lessons in a book 🙂

Screenshot_20201018-155552_Chrome.jpg

So what does your polygamous world look like?

How many wives can you have. Does a Bill Gates get like 1,000 while broke negroes get none?

Do you get to have several of your wives pleasuring you at a time orgy-like or is it one at a time?

Is there a hierarchy, like a bottom girl or would it be more democratic?

Troy

My desire isn't necessarily for a "polygamous world".
It's for a LIBERAL world where polygamy is allowed along with other marriage structures that people desire.

Again, the only thing I don't think should be tolerated at all is sexual assault or pedophilia.
Or sex with animals....lol.

As far as the amount, a person can have as many spouses as they like as long as all those involved agree to it.

Personally, if I were to marry multiple wives my desire would be that all of my current wives AGREE to the new wife I'd like to marry in order to keep harmony in the home.

But as of now in THIS society, it's just a dream.
Right now I don't have the wealth and power to be a GOOD husband and father to my wife and children.
Besides, this society is collapsing (as it should) and it's not fit to try to raise a family in now.
If I live through the turmoil and chaos and make it through to the other side where WE (AfroAmerican men) can make our own laws be able to generate our own wealth and support and protect our women and children the way we are SUPPOSED to.....I'll entertain getting married.

Ice Cube was able to get Kushner to ask Trump to boost the “Platinum Plan” supposedly to raise $500 billion in capital for Black folks in the U.S. 

Of course, Kushner agreed to ask for an increase. 

Under "ordinary" circumstances this would have been a wise move.  But these aren't ordinary circumstances.......this society (and most likely the System itself) is collapsing.  Most of the old rules and laws don't apply.

But Ice Cube has an affiliation with the Nation of Islam and like me he knows a lot about the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam in general in understanding who the Jews are (the leaders of the Caucasian race).

We've been taught that if you're going to get anything of substance from Caucasian society you are advised to seek the assistance and council of the Jews.

Jared Kushner is Jewish and has the power and influence to help Ice Cube and other AfroAmericans in this society (as long as it lasts).

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's for a LIBERAL world where polygamy is allowed along with other marriage structures that people desire.

Marriage is a legal construct, but ignoring the legal constraints. I do agree consenting adults should not be forced to embrace only a livelong monogamous, heterosexual, relationship. If four dudes wanna get "married" to each other -- let 'em go for it!  As long as they don't bother forcing their morality down my throat and pay their taxes -- who cares.

As far as Ice Cube and Jared, I've ignored that story. 

The Caucasians who run this society don't want REAL sexual liberation.
They may SAY they do, but they don't.
They are promoting gay marriage and other different forms of marriage but they are NOT promoting polygamy and even want to keep it illegal  because they know to allow it would be instrumental in repairing the AfroAmerican family structure.

They'd much rather see 2 Black men or 2 Black women married to and smooching on eachother, than to see a Black man with 2 Black women smooching and hugging on him.

Probably, but give it time this will likely change.  In my lifetime, in some states it, was unlawful for a Black person to marry a white person.  Now you can't turn on the TV without seeing mixed race couple -- they out number Black couples (I'd bet).  HBO loves same sex couple and sex scenes -- out pacing I'm sure representation in the general population.

So don't worry polygamy will be on the agenda in the future.

Of course many see the mongrel mixing of the races, homosexuality, and polygamy as signs of the destruction of our civilization.  

While I do believe this civilization will end, it wont be because of who people choose to love...  I will be for the exact opposite reason.

Troy

If things go as I expect them to, polygamy will be a STAPLE of our community as early as late next year.....because we as AfroAmericans will be much more liberated to practice it.

While I do believe this civilization will end, it wont be because of who people choose to love...  I will be for the exact opposite reason.

I'm not 100% sure but......
In the future civilization.....OUR future Civilization at least....polygamy as well as homosexuality will be much better understood.
But homosexuality and bisexuality will be put in their PROPER perspective.

The key to this is TRUE sexual liberation where consenting adults are free to sleep with and unite with whomever they want.
When this is TRULY allowed instead of being regulated and manipulated....the natural order of things will take shape.

When African people are left alone to follow our natural desires, we will see peace and harmony and a more well balanced family structure.

The reason you're not seeing among our people right now is because our community is being heavily manipulated from OUTSIDE forces who are purposely trying to destablize the Black family.  But when those forces are no longer strong enough to do it....you'll see our natural society balance restored.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 7:56 PM, Stefan said:

I’m wary of any Republican plan to help Blacks. Why would they help us when they won’t even let us vote?

You are confusing Republicans with Democrats. Trump has set the stage for Blacks to make great strides, but the Democrats continue to use fear tactics to stop us from exploring other options like other communities. 

It seems to me most of the Goldwater Republicans jumped ship. Which means there are more opportunities for Blacks to advance in the Republican Party. It’s not about others opinions of us, it’s about us getting what we want for our community.

Trump has set the stage for Blacks to make great strides

The only "Blacks" that man has set the stage for are ENTERTAINERS like Kanye West and that lipstick wearing football player he had speaking at the RNC.....when he wants them to perform for him and the other bigots in power.

• Like 1