How do you choose your keywords for your book

From your website I see the following relevant meta tags:

A quick look:

On your website I see the following relevant metatags

<meta property="og:description" content="Read The Webtoon Version Become a [activecampaign form=1]" data-id="sfsi" />
<meta property="og:title" content="Danielle The Girl From New York" data-id="sfsi" />

These are not useful at all.  I'm actually surprised to see this given this is a Wordpress site.  Update both these tags to be more descriptive of each of your page's content.  Here is where you enter keywords and phrases you are most interested in ranking for in search.  

The video below show a hardcover book without text the text. Why?  It also sounds like an advertisement for Amazon, which would prevent me from sharing it (other than talking about it here).  Other than those two things I think the video good otherwise. 

Is the Webtoon version actually what is contained in the book?  The pages make the book look like a comic book. If so why don't you you describe it that way?  Consider adding the Webtoom images to your site

The information available for my main distributor is shown in the screen shot below.  The discount is a lower than my regular discount but it high enough for me to be able to sell it on the web.  It would probably work for a brick and Mortar store was well (from a financial perspective).  The main thing is that the book is returnable which is good.  The $10 price tag however is a big high for a 32 page paperback book.

• I would select at least three more BISAC codes to use. "Juvenile Fiction General is not descriptive enough.
  • The target age group 1 to 12 is way too broad. Is it appropriate for a kid that can't yet each and one about to enter high school?
  • The trim size is too large for a one year old (board books are best) and too short page length for a 12 year old.  Perhaps this is a picture book or early reader? 
  • The point is I can't tell who this book is intended for based upon what I see on my my distributors site
  • Consider removing text like, "...is released on Amazon..." indie book sellers are not motivated by language like this.  Personally it turned me off more than Candice Owens 😉
  • I'm familiar with Carol Mitchell, she was a former client. I see I'm missing some of her books...

coggins.jpg

Auntie I Don't Want You To Get Married - Danielle The Girl From New York is released on Amazon. This is the first installment of the new multicultural Illustrated Children's Book written by Clarence Coggins.

Danielle is a young girl who travels from New York City to Georgetown Guyana to visit family for the first time. When she gets there she has all types of adventures. This is the tale of when her Auntie Julia is trying to find out why Danielle doesn't want her to get married. THAT WAS THE CUTEST STORY I EVER READ IN MY LIFE. I AM CRYING. I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW WHY SHE DID NOT WANT HER AUNT TO GET MARRIED. IT KEPT MY ATTENTION ALL THE WAY THROUGH..." - Carol D Mitchell, Author of Debi Thomas What Really Happened

About the Author

Clarence N.M. Coggins is a big fan of Japanese Anime. Raised on Golden Legacy Comics, Mr. Coggins learned at an early age that Blacks had contributed to the development of the Western World. He graduated from Kean University in Union, NJ with BA in Economics. He worked in the Public and Private sectors as a consultant and IT professional. Mr. Coggins is a Radio Personality who has hosted the show "A New Day is Here". He currently lives in city of his birth Jersey City. 

Thank you for your in depth analysis. Most of the material was prepared before I became aware of the anti-am*zon movement. The price point works well offline. I will continue to review your suggestions.

I still need more suggestions on keywords for my AdWords type campaign on different platform like Bing and other places.

Art style is different in the book.

Optimize for Google and your be fine with the other engines (few use them anyway) use the open graph meta tages "og:" this will help on social media.

It was just a quick review.  I don't really know enough about your product and the reader/buyer you are trying to attract to be able to suggest optimal keyword. Again, that information is not obvious from your on page SEO or even in the book description provided. 

You'd also need to look at how comptetive the terms you'd like to optimize for.  If they are too competitive, you may want to consider others this all effect not just your keywords but word choice in your copy.

I'm still curious is this as comic book or a book? What is the word count? 

Also what is the source of the Danielle's aversion to her aunt getting married? What is the social issue being addressed? I know you may not want to spoil the story, but what issue are we address is the child afraid she will lose her relative, is the dude she marrying an abuser?

Also, I just now removed the embedded video from Rumble they autoplay videos -- even if the tab is not open.  This is a terrible feature.  Take the video and upload it to YouTube or Vimeo, or even consider serving the video directly from your server