How can Blacks advance economically under Harris Biden?

19 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

That’s less than 10% of the population. That’s qualifies as a Few.

Your command of mathematics concepts is demonstrably limited along with your ability to apply them.  I can't have a reasonable conversation with someone who does not comprehend what few means. 

Initially, I too talked about how wearing a mask was not necessary, because the was the message that was being shared.  @Pioneer1 may recall challenging my position, which I had to immediately concede because that information be propagated had indeed changed. My information was stale.

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

Btw if you missed it 

Of course we missed this ComoTV, started in February, is a propaganda machine. Why would you believe this extremely dubious source over the CDC?  Can you tell us anything about who is behind ComoTV?  Do you even care?

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

it was the cdc that said no mask. 

The video you shared doesn't even say the CDC said you who wrote. Dr. Fucci is not part of the CDC. You are being deliberately deceptive, in more common parlance lying

You can easily read what the CDC says: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html 

Why are you lying.  It is not ignorance.  What is you motive @daniellegfny? Do you want us too all to take off our masks, not even 45 is saying that today.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:16 PM, daniellegfny said:

@Stefan Warren Buffet is 50 Cents mentor. That’s gravitas. Trump has lowered drug prices. That benefits Seasoned Citizens.

People can post whatever they want. That means squat. You have to prove it.

About your claim that Trump has lowered drug prices ... are you serious? Prescription drug prices have NOT come down. Trump has only promised to do this. But he hasn't. This report is from 24 days ago at NBC News dot com.

Fact-check: Did Trump lower drug prices?

"I'm cutting drug prices. I'm going with favored nations, which no president has the courage to do, because you're going against Big Pharma. Drug prices will be coming down 80 or 90 percent," Trump said.

"He has no plan for health care," Biden argued. "He hasn't lowered drug costs for anybody."

Numerous fact checks have found that there's no evidence that Trump's policies have meaningfully slashed drug prices, as he's repeatedly claimed, let alone by "80 to 90 percent."

Brand name drug prices are on the rise, too.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

In Danielle's world very few people = 30 million people. No wonder 250K deaths don't bother you. 

I got news for you.......
Something tells me 30 MILLION deaths wouldn't keep him up at night either, lol.

Stefan

They are not that smart. 

If they aren't that smart......
But were able to conquer and colonize over 75% of the rest of humanity of color and MAINTAIN that control over centuries...then what does that say about US?

Really, Troy? Ever wonder why Blacks were taken as Slaves from Africa? 

Disunity.

Ever wonder why the Native Americans kept getting their butts handed to them? Disunity. 

You think Whites are incredibly smart and their power is unassailable. They only develop weapons of destruction and have little problem waging war against one another.   

One of their most effective practices has been getting the folks they despise and oppress to turn on each other. If Trump is re-elected, it will because many Blacks refuse to vote. DISUNITY. 

We'd rather argue about a person's heritage, why they wear a certain type of clothing and why they believe the way they do instead of recognizing all of this is the continuation of racial defeat and destruction. 

Which is always on such visible display. 

Black people and those who stand with us do not always have to agree. Mostly because we never will. But the minute we sink to personal insults, dismissals of others' humanity and traditions that do no harm, the race to the bottom begins anew.

15 hours ago, Troy said:

The video you shared doesn't even say the CDC said you who wrote. Dr. Fucci is not part of the CDC. You are being deliberately deceptive, in more common parlance lying

You are putting words in my post. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/cdc-retracts-coronavirus-spread-73153618 the point I was making was that people have good reasons to doubt the Experts. Just because you misunderstand doesn’t mean I am lying. 

@Troyit does provide evidence to your bias.

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

He has no plan for health care," Biden argued. "He hasn't lowered drug costs for anybody."

Here is the Executive Order https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-lowering-drug-prices-putting-america-first/

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

Disunity

Disunity is a common condition of humanity because we are individuals. It’s not a bad thing. It’s what stops horrible things eventually from occurring. The civil war came from disunity, the same with the American revolution.

One of the mottos One out of Many, implies unity without uniformity. 

Proverbs 4:5

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

Too Little, Too Late: Trump’s Prescription Drug Executive Order Does Not Help Patients (From the AmericanProgess website)

By Thomas Waldrop and Nicole Rapfogel  October 15, 2020, 9:01 am

On September 13, President Donald Trump issued his “Lowering Drug Prices by Putting America First” executive order, his most recent attempt at tricking the public into believing that his administration will make meaningful changes to prescription drug prices.

As usual, the president tried to circumvent Congress and give the appearance of making significant changes through a rushed and lackluster executive order. This column provides an overview of the Trump administration’s attempts to use executive authority to appear to take action on lowering drug prices and explains how this most recent order is nothing but another example of bluster on prescription drug prices without delivering for the American people.

Thomas Waldrop is a policy analyst for Health Policy at the Center for American Progress. Nicole Rapfogel is a research assistant for Health Policy at the Center.

The bottom line, Daniel, is that Trump has done nothing. Issuing an executive order that promises to lower drug prices and not following through is not an accomplishment. Trump has done nothing to help seniors. Like promising to protect those with pre-existing conditions, It's just more of his B.S. bluster. 

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

What statement did I make to prompt this reaction?  I know why Slaves were taken from Africa, what does that have to do with anything I wrote?

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I was making was that people have good reasons to doubt the Experts.

Not informed people; informed people know knowledge evolves and changes over time. 

Danielle you know that Covid-19 is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US (indeed you shared the data the data here) and that it has killed almost 1/4 of a million people.  So you are not ignorant.  You assert that covid is no worse than the flu (am I  putting words in you mouth?). 

Since ignorance has been ruled out, one can only conclude that you are being being deliberately deceitful (lying) or stupid. Which is it? I know asking a stupid person if they are stupid is a stupid action LOL!  Seriously, how can you look at all of these deaths and chronically ill people and dismiss it as of no consequence?

Forget what good reasons you think people have for disbelieving experts.  I'm talking about what YOU believe and have been writing on these forums. 

Stefan

You think Whites are incredibly smart and their power is unassailable. They only develop weapons of destruction and have little problem waging war against one another.   

I totally agree that our DISUNITY has been one of the major sources of the failures of our people under White Supremacy.

However, isn't unshakable unity against your enemy/oppenent an example of HIGH INTELLIGENCE......and repetative disunity (even after constant reminders) a symptom of stupidity?

How many times must you tell an intelligent GROUP of people the same things over and over again decade after decade?
It would seem that atleast SOME of them would get the picture, lol.

If you look at the Covid 19 Pandemic, you have to tell the same FOOLS over and over again to put their masks on and wash their hands despite having told them just a couple days ago.....while the smartest of society didn't have to be told or made to do ANYTHING....they automatically did it out of self concern.
You go to bookstores and other places were smart people usually hang out and you're see them decked out in masks and face shields....lol.

One of their most effective practices has been getting the folks they despise and oppress to turn on each other. 

Exactly!
But the question remains.........

Does the average  12 year old kid have the ability to come on to this site and manipulate us to the point we turn on eachother and look to him/her for guidance?

How common is it that a person can so easily and effectively manipulate another of the same intelligence over and over again?

You can go to a special school and preach to people with Down's Syndrome all day long about self reliance and wealth building.  Hold a year long seminar.  Lecturing to them about the need for independence and how to unite and build some businesses together, but I doubt you'd be very successful given their unfortunate mental condition.

Doesn't matter how much or how hard you try to teach them.

We'd rather argue about a person's heritage,

Are you aware of the ADOS/FBA movement taking place in certain Black Consciousness circles?

Which is always on such visible display. 

Another example of stupidity.

Why so many Black people love to get on television and fight and argue with eachother publicly has always puzzled me.
Go on Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones.
These are racist programs that exploit the dysfunctions in the AfroAmerican family and community in general....yet there doesn't seem to be a shortage of AfroAmericans willing to go on this shows before the world and fight it out with eachother.

The only explanation I could come up with is during minor disagreements some of our people get so worked up and emotional with eachother they forget about unity and in acts of desperation go for the jugular with eachother.

Black people and those who stand with us do not always have to agree. Mostly because we never will. But the minute we sink to personal insults, dismissals of others' humanity and traditions that do no harm, the race to the bottom begins anew.

I agree with you.
My only comment on this would be we need to make sure we clarify WHO is "Black" and who is not.  We can't use White Supremacist definitions to define ourselves because their definitions are deceptive and confusing.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

You assert that covid is no worse than the flu (am I  putting words in you mouth?). 

I said it’s a bad cold. Different virus. You keep using a figure that has been calculated in such a manner before.Faulci said we need to be more worried about the flu.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But the question remains.........

Does the average  12 year old kid have the ability to come on to this site and manipulate us to the point we turn on eachother and look to

It doesn’t matter. They need to be exposed to how to resolve conflict.

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I totally agree that our DISUNITY has been one of the major sources of the failures of our people under White Supremacy.

Pioneer, so called Black people have demonstrated no more disunity than people of other skin tones today, or in the history of the world.  Indeed, one could argue that darker people have shown more unity. The revolutionary  war, the civil war, WWI, WWII, etc. were started as a result of disunity between pinked skinned Europeans, collective referred to today as white people.

The disunity you see between between African Americans , is not inherent to Black people and not different that what we see within the so called white community. The problem is that Black people are collectively oppressed for not other reason that our skin color. We have a common enemy so to speak. 

But the lines have been blurred, people like Obama and Harris are a consequence of this blurring.  Most call these two people Black, but I know white people that I have more in common with culturally than I could possibly have with Obama. Just because we have similar skin tones, does not automatically make us automatic allies. 

This does not mean that I dislike Obama, or that he is a bad person, but thinking that we would be automatically unified is naive.

1 minute ago, daniellegfny said:

I said it’s a bad cold. Different virus. You keep using a figure that has been calculated in such a manner before.Faulci said we need to be more worried about the flu.

Yes, that is my point. saying Covid is like a "bad cold," with all that YOU know is dumb or a lie.  

As far as the Fauci statement and my calculation, I don't understand what you mean.  My calculation was accurate based upon the data YOU shared, though I know it was not what you expected, for interpretation of data is not a strength you have demonstrated.

42 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yes, that is my point. saying Covid is like a "bad cold," with all that YOU know is dumb or a lie.

It is an accurate description of the family of viruses. Your refusal to accept scientific classification has nothing to do with my character. Your emotional appeal is meaningless to facts. My statements are to make people feel good. They are to get to a point in understanding the true challenges.

Like the President says Our tasks is to learn how to live with the virus. This was the attitude which was adopted for HIV once we got passed the fear. 

Troy

We have a common enemy so to speak. 

We may have a common enemy but one of the main problems is that not all Black people recognize them as such.

I see White Supremacists as the enemy but......

-To some Black women, the BLACK MAN is the enemy.

-To some Black drug dealers, a Black COP is the enemy.

-To a Black Crip member, a Black BLOOD is the enemy.

-To many Black Republicans, a Black DEMOCRAT is the enemy.

-To a lot of Black Muslims in Africa, Black CHRISTIANS are the enemy and they shoot them and kill them on site.

Many of our people have been brainwashed and confused by the White Supremacists into not knowing who their true enemy is.

Also, you must also be willing to entertain the idea that many of the public displays of division you see among Caucasians are STAGED.  They are PHONEY.

They aren't real, they are just pretending to fight and disagree with eachother in order to re-enforce White Supremacists confusion.

These are known as "White Actors".

Daniel said:

Like the President says Our tasks is to learn how to live with the virus. This was the attitude which was adopted for HIV once we got passed the fear. 

There you have it.......

@Pioneer1 you have an ahistorical paradigm. You conflate your perception of an enemy as being the primary source of woes in the world. That is both naive and dangerous. It was a lesson that should have been learned from reading 📖 “Animal Farm”. The wars of Europe were not for show. The same applies to the wars in Asia.

@Troy The researchers generated T cell lines from the memory cells that recognized SARS-CoV-2 fragments. They then tested them for cross-reactivity against a peptide pool from other coronaviruses. They found that of the SARS-CoV-2 and “common cold” coronavirus fragments that were most similar (at least 67% genetic similarity) 57% showed cross-reactivity by memory T cells. Source https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/immune-cells-common-cold-may-recognize-sars-cov-2

The Common Cold 

What Is It?

It's an illness caused by a tiny, infectious thing called a virus. More than 200 types lead to your misery, but the most common one is the rhinovirus, which is thought to be responsible for at least 50% of colds. Other viruses that can cause colds include coronavirus, respiratory syncytial virus, influenza and parainfluenza. Source https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/understanding-common-cold-basics

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You go to bookstores and other places were smart people usually hang out and you're see them decked out in masks and face shields....lol

Literacy doesn’t define what makes a person smart. It’s means they like reading. The question is what are they reading and how are they applying it. It’s one reason Intellectuals and Bookworms have been the subject of scorn. We need to re examine our stereotypes and assumptions.

Daniel

Literacy doesn’t define what makes a person smart. It’s means they like reading.
We need to re examine our stereotypes and assumptions

Lol.....
If we were to compare the mean IQ's of those who hang out in bookstores vs those who hang out in bars....I wonder what would we find?

@daniellegfny regarding your understanding of Covid ... OK.

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

...the public displays of division you see among Caucasians are STAGED.

Soooo... 600K dead as a result of white people killing other white people, millions of white people killed each other during the world war including some whites stuffing other whites into gas chambers, white people shoot up schools and blow federal office building full of white people -- you blieve all of this is staged to create disunity in Black people .... well OK do you bruh!

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Please remove your statements calling me a liar. I can accept dumb. But I would appreciate the removal of the other word.

I'm curious....
Why is being called a "liar" worse...in your opinion....than being called "dumb"?
A person can correct their morals easier than they can improve their intelligence.

Troy

I'm not saying that these things NEVER happened.
I'm saying I don't KNOW that they happened, and White Supremacists are well known to lie in their history books.

This is one of the reason "new historical facts" are constantly found and dug up ever year on what we think is established history

Just when you thought you know everything about the Civil War, the movie GLORY comes out and tells of the Black regiment.

You simply can't trust White Supremacists and their versions of history.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Why is being called a "liar" worse...in your opinion....than being called "dumb"?
A person can correct their morals easier than they can improve their intelligence.

I just need to read a book 📖 to improve my intelligence. Character flaws take time to demonstrate correction if ever.

Daniel

I just need to read a book 📖 to improve my intelligence.

Lol......
Reading a book will NOT improve your intelligence (unless it's a book that teaches you how).

It may increase your KNOWLEDGE but it won't improve your capacity to learn (intellect).

But I'll dip out and let you get back to Troy......

BTW.
I'm not sure if he honored your request already because I looked for it and read nowhere where you were called a "liar".
You were accused of LYING, but not called a LIAR (based on the current posts).
There's a difference.

So if you tell ONE LIE then that means you're a "liar" in your book?

If that's the case then EVERYONE would be a liar based on that definition.

Everyone would probably be a THIEF too, since just about everyone has stolen something atleast once in their life.

Man, you sure do have an INTERESTING moral code.
Willing to let millions of people die to establish herd immunity and keep the economy going, but being called a "liar" is intolerable....LOL.

The poor man died of Covid 19, isn't it a shame?

a grave undertaking | que sera

"The bastard SHOULD have died!
He shouldn't have called me
a liar!"

Please remove your statements calling me a liar. I can accept dumb.

I still be believe the statement to be a lie. You can call it what you want. I don't think you are that dumb.

@Pioneer1 is right, I did not say YOU were a liar. I don't know you well enough to make that assessment. Based upon the knowledge that you have I felt the statement you made was knowingly false.

Now that is my opinion  which you are free to disagree with and express that disagreement. 

My "OK" did not mean I agree with your last statements, it was more an indication that I'd given up.

Besides, I don't delete opinions. 

On 10/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, daniellegfny said:

Please remove your statements calling me a liar.

I will not remove my earlier comments, but I will apologize for saying that you were lying. I know that you are not dumb or ignorant about Covid-19. At the time the only other reasonable conclusion was that you were intentionally trying to be deceptive.

I failed to appreciate that you truly believe what you wrote, that is not lying.  I'll have to find a word to describe it the spreading false information believed to be true. Maybe there is no word for this in our language...

This is what made me change my mind about your Covid-19 statements.

Troy

I know that you are not dumb or ignorant about Covid-19. At the time the only other reasonable conclusion was that you were intentionally trying to be deceptive.

I failed to appreciate that you truly believe what you wrote, that is not lying.  I'll have to find a word to describe it the spreading false information believed to be true. Maybe there is no word for this in our language...

How about BRAINWASHED?

Lol....is THAT the word you're looking for?

"Brainwashed" seems a bit to strong as it indicates intent -- deliberately taking action.  I don't Danielle's believe is a result of someone trying to brainwash him nor do I believe he is trying to brainwash us. His beliefs are cultural.  How about culturally indoctrinated, propagandized, or conditioned?

When people join a church and start to believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old and now have to believe that Dinosaurs and man romanced the earth that the same time to make their time scales work is that brain washing?  Maybe it is...

Troy

When people join a church and start to believe that the Earth is 6,000 years old and now have to believe that Dinosaurs and man romanced the earth that the same time to make their time scales work is that brain washing?

Yes.

If it were drilled into them repeatitively and they accept it without critically thinking.

Brainwashed is just a more colloquial term for conditioning or programming.

Most  Black and poor/working classed Whites who belong to and support the Republican party are BRAINWASHED by media outlets like Fox News and Conservative radio.

Doesn't mean they're evil.
Doesn't mean they're stupid.
They are just victims like an abused spouse who got trapped in a relationship and can't find a way out.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Troy said:

I will not remove my earlier comments, but I will apologize for saying that you were lying

Thank you. I appreciate it. I have revised my assessment of you.

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most  Black and poor/working classed Whites who belong to and support the Republican party are BRAINWASHED by media outlets like Fox News and Conservative radio.

That’s inaccurate. It wasn’t talk radio or fox which shaped my conservative views. It was more life experience and recognizing what brought the most success in our ever changing condition. You are implying that people couldn’t reach a conservative conclusion through experimentation and investigation.

17 hours ago, Troy said:

I failed to appreciate that you truly believe what you wrote, that is not lying.  I'll have to find a word to describe it the spreading false information believed to be true.

The challenge with this statement is you have not demonstrated the information I shared is false. It’s just contradicts your understanding. 

Perhaps it could be my moral convictions don't allow me to understand your perspective @daniellegfny, but the fact is many of your statements concerning your interpretation of Covid-19's severity are demonstrably false. 

I thought when I showed you that the data you shared revealed that Covid-19 is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the US this year that it might cause to view the pandemic more seriously.  The fact that more than a million people have died across the world and you still liken the virus to the common cold -- that defies logic.  But again I understand now.

Look, I get that shutting down businesses for months on end has and will wreck havoc on the personal lives of millions of people. But you don't fix that problem by putting your head in the sand regarding this illness and making believe it is no worse that the flu.

The U.S. has not dealt with the pandemic well.  We were ill prepared for it and react poorly.

I read somewhere that the deaths could could be off by 100% or more, simply because we are correctly counting the deaths.  600,000+ deaths from Covid-19 could be the an more accurate figure. 

But again, I know these facts will have no impact on your perspective; science, data, incredible loss of human life, be damned.

37 minutes ago, Troy said:

t Covid-19 is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the US this year that it might cause to view the pandemic more seriously.  The fact that more than a million people have died across the world and you still liken the virus to the common cold -- that defies logic.  But again I understand now

That is a contested statement that you regard as fact. You can’t accept the fact that there are things outside your understanding. And you refuse to accept scientific definitions. 

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

The U.S. has not dealt with the pandemic well.  We were ill prepared for it and react poorly.

Um I believe we are see the rest of the world is experiencing spikes. As we see more therapeutics developed the mortality rate lethality continue to decline. Most people require no intervention whatsoever. So your  talk of death toll is just a skewed political view. 

If you think that you can stop the virus I say stop the common cold.

45 minutes ago, Troy said:

But again, I know these facts will have no impact on your perspective; science, data, incredible loss of human life, be damned.

You have not started facts. Only numbers and interpretations. Data is meaningless without proper definitions and parameters.

Daniel

That’s inaccurate. It wasn’t talk radio or fox which shaped my conservative views. It was more life experience and recognizing what brought the most success in our ever changing condition. You are implying that people couldn’t reach a conservative conclusion through experimentation and investigation.

There's a difference between traditional Conservatism (which still incorporates racism) and this current right-wing Trump worship that has taken over the Republican Party today.

No "life experience" teaches you to ignore diseases and threaten to kidnap state officials.  That's right-wing extremism.

There's a difference between a Thomas Sowell and a Candace Owens.

Troy

Look, I get that shutting down businesses for months on end has and will wreck havoc on the personal lives of millions of people. 

Believe it or not, it actually HELPED a lot of people.

A lot of people got laid off from jobs they absolutely HATED and got unemployment insurance PLUS an extra $600 a week.

The Pandemic actually led to a lot of people getting  DECENT WAGES for the first time in their lives.

It's the BUSINESS OWNERS who are taking the brunt of the restrictive policies.

When they thought HALF of the population was going to die they were passing out money like candy.

image.jpeg.2a37ff1a023c92b8a06160e90584d746.jpeg

"Whoop there it is!"

Even the most conservative Republicans were willing to pass out big checks and enhanced benefits....lol.

Remember we were supposed to get TWO stimulus checks???
One in April and one in May.

They looked around and didn't see as many people dropping dead as they had calculated and started stalling.....lol.

4 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

There's s difference between a Thomas Sowell and a Candace Owens.

There are indeed profound differences between the two. One  Candice is a celebrity, whose first book has been on the NY Times bestsellers list since it came out. Sowell is a PhD, who is virtually obscure by comparison. Does Candice even have a graduate degree or even a 4 year degree ... if so from where?

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Believe it or not, it actually HELPED a lot of people.

Sure  if a short term income boost is your only criteria. Longer term many of us will be deeply hurt in ways we can not yet envision.

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There's a difference between traditional Conservatism (which still incorporates racism) and this current right-wing Trump worship that has taken over the Republican Party today.

You continue to repeat what others say about President Trump supporters. It has nothing to do with right wing or worship.

17 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You continue to repeat what others say about President Trump supporters. It has nothing to do with right wing or worship.

image.jpeg.903c6f1f8a34c83ab83c39539052cbc4.jpegimage.jpeg.0d0d3c41018acb7d916c9a17538fd613.jpeg

Indian man who worships Trump:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-usa-trump-fan/trumps-indian-worshipper-dies-depressed-over-presidents-covid-19-illness-idUSKBN26X2ED

When I talk about Trump supporters worshipping him, it's not simply about what others are saying about them....it's what they are actually SAYING and DOING.

@Pioneer1it’s from Reuter. They are antiTrump 

This is from Indian Express:

"An ardent fan of Donald Trump from Telangana, Bussa Krishna, who worshipped the US president like a God, died of cardiac arrest on Sunday. Krishna, who has been worshipping Trump every day for the last years, was depressed ever since he learnt that the US President and his wife, Melania, contracted Covid-19 recently."

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/hyderabad/donald-trump-coronavirus-fan-telangana-bussa-krishna-dead-6721045/

Are THEY anti-Trump too?

The man WORSHIPPED Donald Trump as a "god".

I guess now after dying he knows who the REAL God is.

Daniel

you found one possible person who worshipped Trump or it could be a fabrication

It's no "fabrication"...lol.
I showed you SEVERAL media sources of this man who worshipped Trump as well as OTHERS praising him, comparing him with Jesus, and trying to "lay hands" on him as if he's a deity.

Like I said,  many of his supporters WORSHIP him, and I proved my case.  
But instead of accepting this you'd rather   DENY reality and make it seems as if what we all see isn't true.

The question is how do we survive the harsh austerity that will result from a Harris/Biden victory?

Well, you sure as hell won't survive it by going around denying REALITY....lol.

That's one of the signs of brainwashing btw.
Denying obvious reality.

Look!
It's Autumn and the leaves are changing.

image.jpeg.3855cc0eb5c856c6cc98a9716b87b8a3.jpeg

"No it ain't.  It's Summer time!
I don't wanna hear anything different!"

On 10/31/2020 at 4:06 PM, Pioneer1 said:

OTHERS praising him, comparing him with Jesus, and trying to "lay hands" on him as if he's a deity.

They were laying hands on him to pray for him.  If you had any experience with the church you would know how wrong you are. The sign the woman held was thanking God for sending Trump. 

Also the India story is a possible fabrication or just an example of a crazy person from a pagan country. The whole question is a dodge from dealing with the substance of survival in a Harris/Biden world.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:56 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Remember we were supposed to get TWO stimulus checks???
One in April and one in May

That was more misinformation put out by people like you. 

• Haha 1

They were laying hands on him to pray for him.  If you had any experience with the church you would know how wrong you are. The sign the woman held was thanking god for sending Trump. 

Also the India story is a possible fabrication or just an example of a crazy person from a pagan country. The whole question is a dodge from dealing with the substance of survival in a Harris/Biden world.

That was more misinformation put out by people like you. 

The fact that you spelled "God" with a small "g" but capitalized Trump....says a lot about your mindset, lol.

19 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The sign said Thank You Lord Jesus For Trump. President Trump deserves the respect due the holder of the office. Remember President Trump is my Servant.

While you type "God" with a small "g" I see you once again capitalize Trump's position as a Servant.....lol.

According to the Bible you can't serve 2 masters, Coggins!
If you love one you must hate the other.

Troy

I don't think very many Trump supporters "workship" him.  In fact, Christians are prohibited from workshiping him for religious reasons.

Lol, Christians do a LOT of things they are "prohibited" from doing like eating pork, engaging in homosexuality, and harming people.

Like I've said before, the White Supremacists CLAIM to be "Christian" when it's convenient but they've also train people of color to follow their lead and call themselves "Christian" too,  while engaging in the most un-Christian behavior.

But the difference between them is that the White Supremacists don't really believe in Jesus, while most Christians of color actually do despite their behavior.

But anyway......

I didn't specify a number.
I said his supporters worship him.

Now, whether that's a LOT of them or just a FEW of them, I'm not sure....but it's a fact that they do.

And apparently I'm not the only one who believes Trump is being "worshipped":

Opinion Interview | Why Evangelicals Worship Trump

https://momentmag.com/opinion-interview-why-evangelicals-worship-trump/

Where Christian evangelicals worship Trump more than Jesus – key voters stay loyal to president

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/15/evangelical-christian-swing-voters-stay-loyal-donald-trump-wisconsin-2020-election

The one guy you found on the other side of the planet, obviously has a mental problem.

Well, I would say that MOST people of color who support Agent Orange have "mental problems".

Being STUPID is a mental problem....lol.
Being BRAINWASHED is a mental problem....lol.

Having a mental problem may explain their behavior but doesn't excuse it.