Can Blacks Avoid America’s Culture War

If you are discussing beliefs, traditions and family ties, those have now taken a back seat to a plethora of debates over issues, real or imagined.

I don’t think most Black people can avoid being drawn in or being forced to take sides in what some call Culture Wars. I'd advise caution in the workplace if one is around folks from different background and beliefs.

We do have a vested interest. Our voices, our opinions and our desires must be elevated alongside those of others. 

Everyone has their own moral code and for many, this could could be a mix of believing in the freedom to practice a certain religion, taking advantage of those in need, to enjoying a particular lifestyle without criticism all the while being opposed to government aid for the poor.

Symbols, historical figures, what’s taught in schools, use of drugs, gun ownership and recognizing foreign traditions and terms trigger many. Even though the proper term is Native Americans, some still derisively refer to the earliest inhabitants of this continent as Indians. We are “Mud People” to many White Supremacists.

Despite ample evidence to the contrary, some still believe the worst about Black people.

I don't know what the answer is. However, I am pleased such questions are being asked.  

• Like 1

How can a VICTIM of a war "avoid" it?

AfroAmericans are VICTIMS of White Supremacy and the war it has waged against our people for the past 4,000 years.

Let me explain something to you about White Supremacy..........

Neely Fuller Jr. teaches that your "culture" isn't what you claim out of your mouth or what your parents did but what YOU ARE DOING.
Whatever you are DOING RIGHT NOW is your culture.

There is no "culture war" going on between White Supremacists because they all agree on the same basic culture.

What you see is COS-PLAY.

Various White Supremacists (in power) who dress up in different uniforms (also known as White Actors) PRETEND to disagree with eachother in order to confuse the public and keep that confusion going while they maintain power and control.

Yes there are some low level poor Caucasians who may genuinely fight with and kill eachother over different things, but generally speaking the Caucasians incharge agree with eachother over the basics and there is no "culture war" because their "culture" is White Supremacy and the domination of people of color.
That's THEIR culture.

Not English vs Spanish.
Not family values.
Not Country Music vs Rap.
Not Abortion
Not Catholic vs Protestant
Not Atheist vs Born Again Christian
Not Capitalist vs Communist

White Supremacy is THEIR CULTURE.
White Supremacy is THEIR RELIGION.

Daniel I've told you time and time again you're NOT going to avoid what these White Supremacists have planned for the United States.
If you think you can tuck your books under your arms and run off into a room somewhere and let "them" duke it out while dollar signs roll around in your eyes as you work on a plan to translate your books and sell them in Nigeria and China....you're in for a rude awakening.

If these White Supremacists have their way................

The borders are going to be shut down!
The books are going to be confiscated!
They're going to put a shovel or broom in your hands!

You better get "Shame" and those other audio books you're listening to copied down on MP3 so you can listen to them while the White Supremacists have you WORKING and digging in the snow.

image.jpeg.1c0e5708ae223e14f37096930c1aef98.jpeg

"I used to drive taxis and write books....
What'chall  used to do???"

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The borders are going to be shut down!
The books are going to be confiscated!
They're going to put a shovel or broom in your hands!

Maybe you should listen to track 9 of Shame. I rarely come across such people who speak a lot but say so little and even less things which are useful. 

In Uncle Tom’s Cabin it wouldn’t be hard to confuse you with Black Sam.

Now, c'mon, guys. None of that. When I read statements like that, it actually pains me. 

We are all strong, opinionated Black men who want the best for all of our people and likely others from other groups we've met and befriended. 

No need to call each other names. 

We just disagree. 

28 minutes ago, Stefan said:

We are all strong, opinionated Black men who want the best for all of our people and likely others from other groups we've met and befriended. 

We just disagree. 

My rivalry with @Pioneer1comes with no animosity or malice. If I make reference to him as a character found in Uncle Tom’s cabin it’s a prodding for him to investigate literature he gives the impression he hasn’t read. And if he has read them he gets my encapsulated meaning.

Even Black Sam had a realistic understanding of his environment in spite of his big ego. 

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Now, c'mon, guys. None of that. When I read statements like that, it actually pains me. 

We just disagree. 

Lol....
You think I'm angry with or have any animosity toward Daniel?

I know what he is and what he stands for.
I had the fellow figured out early on.

I'm having too much fun with him and his views to get pissed at him.

Infact, I try not to piss HIM off to the point he runs away....LMBAO.

Besides, he ignores me most of the time anyway.
Which is of TREMENDOUS value, because this allows him to fully display his foolishness unbridled by shame or embarrassment!

Lol, not only is HE entertaining but Troy's REACTION to his words are often times even MORE entertaining!

image.jpeg.3fac6b63d88cc733d63b73623a4abe1f.jpeg

"Huh??
Just drink some hot pepperment
tea and you won't catch the virus??
.....say
WHAT???"