Let Me Explain What's Happening Here......

Derek Chauvin's Third-Degree Murder Charge Dropped in Connection to George Floyd's Death

Murderous Ex-Police Officer Derek Chauvin Who Killed George Floyd To  Receive US$1 million | iHarare News

The third-degree murder charge filed against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in connection with the death of George Floyd was dismissed by a Minnesota judge on Wednesday.

The decision issued by Hennepin County District Court Judge Peter Cahill said that charges against Chauvin of unintentional second-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter will remain.

In the decision—which was made public on Thursday—Cahill wrote that "probable cause does not exist" for the third-degree murder charge that was filed against Chauvin, but said there was probable cause for the other charges he faces.

The three other officers who face charges in connection with Floyd's death also submitted requests for dismissals, but Cahill's decision said those requests were denied.

Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man, died while in Minneapolis police custody on May 25. Video captured of the minutes leading up to his death quickly spread online and sparked a summer of protests demanding an end to systemic racism and alleged incidents of violence against Black Americans.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/derek-chauvin-s-third-degree-murder-charge-dropped-in-connection-to-george-floyd-s-death/ar-BB1aiFge?ocid=uxbndlbing

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now let me explain to you all what this means and how White Supremacy operates..............

The reason they dropped the LESSER charge against him was because it was EASIER TO PROVE.
Which means he would be more likely to get convicted on it and serve time.

Putting a much tougher charge to prove on him means he's more likely to be found NOT guilty and ends up walking.

For a fitting analogy.......................

Say you're driving along and a person tailgates your car and ends up rear-ending you and damaging your bumper.

Instead of offering to pay for a new bumper, they instead ask you do you want them to write a check and buy you a brand new car.

They know it's a ridiculous offer and they're hoping you'll just drop the whole thing if that's your only option.

This is what they're trying to do with this race soldier.

They are charging with a crime that so hard to prove on a police officer that most jurors would be reluctant to find him guilty of it.
Whereas a lesser charge is easier to prove, convict him of, and guarantee SOME time will be served.

Troy

Yes.
I believe it was ritualistic.

If you saw the video the race-soldier had is HAND IN HIS POCKET and looking deep into Mr. Floyd's eyes, while kneeling on his neck.

It was certainly personal.

I would show you a picture of what I'm talking about but I respect your wish NOT to view the video.
Once you SEE something it's hard to "un-see" it.

• Like 1

Share the picture man.  I've been working up the fortitude to watch the video.  In need to better understand why THIS incident got white people so actively engaged about confronting and dealing with racism.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

believe it was ritualistic.

Is this just a belief or are you aware of something that would support this belief?

Troy

Decision made on possible charges against cops in Floyd case - New York  Daily News

Why is his hand in his pocket?
When have you EVER seen a police officer with his hands in his pockets, especially in the middle of action?

And look how he gazes down at Mr. Floyd.
If you watch the actual video he KEEPS that stare on him for minutes on end.
It was direct and personal.

Remember, they KNEW eachother from past work together as bouncers at a night club.

Is this just a belief or are you aware of something that would support this belief?

Ofcourse it's just a belief because I'm not in Chauvin's head to know EXACTLY why he did what he did.
But based on what I know about White Supremacy, many race soldiers join the police department and score points BY killing a person of color.

If they knew each other this is even more sinister. Devil.

The legal definitions of what took place are immaterial to me, from what I understand one man took almost a 1/5 of an hour to murder another man and no one, including several other officers, did anything to stop him. 

Call it what you want, legal or otherwise, but it is a straight up lynching, right out of the Jim Crow era. Devil.

The third-degree murder charge filed against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin in connection with the death of George Floyd was dismissed by a Minnesota judge on Wednesday.

The decision issued by Hennepin County District Court Judge Peter Cahill said that charges against Chauvin of unintentional second-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter will remain.

According to Minnesota Law..............

Third Degree Murder

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.195

As a police officer (race soldier) his EXCUSE for kneeling on Mr. Floyd's neck was to restrain him and not kill him but his act was dangerous and clearly caused his death.

This charge is easily proven and carries a sentence of up to 25 years.

And THIS is the one they dropped!

Unintentional Second Degree Murder

§Subd. 2.Unintentional murders. Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:
(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order. As used in this clause, "order for protection" includes an order for protection issued under chapter 518B; a harassment restraining order issued under section 609.748; a court order setting conditions of pretrial release or conditions of a criminal sentence or juvenile court disposition; a restraining order issued in a marriage dissolution action; and any order issued by a court of another state or of the United States that is similar to any of these orders.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.19

This basically means you have to have killed someone unintentionally while in the process of committing a crime.
Something a jury would never charge a cop who's on duty of.
And they let THIS charge remain.

Second Degree Manslaughter

609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.

A person who causes the death of another by any of the following means is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both:

(1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another; or

(2) by shooting another with a firearm or other dangerous weapon as a result of negligently believing the other to be a deer or other animal; or

(3) by setting a spring gun, pit fall, deadfall, snare, or other like dangerous weapon or device; or

(4) by negligently or intentionally permitting any animal, known by the person to have vicious propensities or to have caused great or substantial bodily harm in the past, to run uncontrolled off the owner's premises, or negligently failing to keep it properly confined; or

(5) by committing or attempting to commit a violation of section 609.378 (neglect or endangerment of a child), and murder in the first, second, or third degree is not committed thereby.

If proven by a preponderance of the evidence, it shall be an affirmative defense to criminal liability under clause (4) that the victim provoked the animal to cause the victim's death.

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.205

Except for the first definition, this basically deals with someone's PET or another owned animal causing the death of the victim.
This certainly doesn't apply to this situation!
And even if he was convicted under it the sentence is less than 10 years.
So THIS charge was allowed to remain also.

If you noticed, all of the charges that most jurors (especially Caucasian jurors) would find absurd to convict an officer on are KEPT, while the one charge that is crystal CLEAR and easy to prove and can give him up to 25 years....is the ONLY one they decide to drop.

They're playing dress-up games to allow this satanic beast to walk, and think AfroAmericans are too stupid to see it.

The ten most flamboyant gay celebrities of all time

"No no no sweetie, I'm NOT gay!
Trust me....I would absolutely love a girlfriend to call my own.
That's why I put on lip stick and eye shadow.
Because imitation is the BEST form of flattery.
It's my SPECIAL way of telling women I'm interested"

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

Yes.
I believe it was ritualistic.

If you saw the video the race-soldier had is HAND IN HIS POCKET and looking deep into Mr. Floyd's eyes, while kneeling on his neck.

It was certainly personal.

I would show you a picture of what I'm talking about but I respect your wish NOT to view the video.
Once you SEE something it's hard to "un-see" it.

I also believed it was personal. 

Delano

That is the bit that is hard, also first degree you have to show premeditation.

I don't think First Degree was ever on the table, although I DO believe it was personal.

However that death stare he gave brother George while slowly choking the life out of him and having his hand in his pocket shows a level of DEPRAVITY most decent people would find unsettling.....which is why they dropped the charge.

They wait until it's cold and snowing (in Minnesota) before doing it to LESSEN the chances of folks going out and tearing up the city....lol.

Stefan

I also believed it was personal.

Most cops are trained to recognize faces.
As distinctly big and tall as George was you can't tell me that race-soldier didn't immediately RECOGNIZE George a the man he was working with as a night-club bouncer for years!

They worked together and he KNEW who he was.

I am not sure what is going on with most of today's White cops. So many seem intent on pulling their guns to enforce their authority and their orders. 

Investigators ignore eyewitness accounts, which according to law enforcement dogma are notoriously unreliable. I do not subscribe to that theory. 

But nothing will ever convince me that that Derek Chauvin wanted to show his authority and supposed superiority to everyone. He calmly kneeled on George Floyd's neck knowing full well he was ending the man's life.